It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battling The Devil! Girlfriend Speaks On Naked Face-Chewing Boyfriend (DETAILS)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It was effect of demon sorcerer/maantrik.

www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org...

SSRF had warned about such phenonama in the coming years in 1999.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

That guy was suffered from schizophrenia however. He stated I believe that the man was an alien and needed to die to save the other passengers.

~Tenth

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains
reply to post by uSNUUZuLUUz

Don't forget about the man who killed and started eating the young man on the Greyhound bus in Canada. He was not on drugs and did it in front of a bus load of people. He killed his victim first.

That's right, i do remember that story. Canada is awfully far from Florida, but who knows, maybe there is a connection. Leave it to ATS to track down the CASE!!!!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
‘Folie à deux’ , or, "A puff of madness"-a sudden state of psychosis that lasts for a brief amount of time, perhaps to never return again.

There is a fascinating case of two Swedish twins who had a suffered shared psychosis. I strongly suggest you even check out the documentary titled "Madness in the Fast Lane".

frontierpsychiatrist.co.uk...
www.youtube.com...

That whole story is strange...I believe however, that Zombie Guy may have suffered this rare state of psychosis.I wonder though, since there's been so many cases lately, if this is being brought about by exposure to some kind of chemical ( I don't mean using drugs). This rare psychosis is usually brought on by genetic factors.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
reply to post by getreadyalready

It appears he was religious. Voodoo. At least according to this...

Rudy Eugene

Interesting to say the least.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Dreine because: typo

Hmmm,

According to this wikipedia entry it's safe to say WE DID NOT LOOSE A CANCER CURE.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Interesting. Did anyone else read the thread about the 33 year old mother who dismembered and ate her three week old son recently? She apparently ate his brain as well. Afterwards, she slit her throat, stabbed her chest, and told the cops that the devil made her do it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Another thing I find interesting in the Miami-Dade newspaper article was the description of the man leaving his car, taking off his clothes, then walking 3 miles across the bridge to the overpass where the incident took place. It's been noted that he was 'on fire', internally... which would lead me to think it would be more likely the result of a drug-interraction or perhaps viral/genetic.

I put little credence into the supernatural angle, just posted the Wikipedia link because I found it odd. I'd really like to know what Eugene's diet and recent activity had been prior to the incident, for perhaps a week or so to get some decent data and see where that leads.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by uSNUUZuLUUz

Soo its on a poppin' folks. More situations like this will be happening. Grab your popcorn, sit back relax, for one helluva ride!

i wanna laugh at this comment....normally i would, but i cant.

the state of "man" in this day and age is getting disturbing.....this is an indicator....that this social "experiment" by TPTB is failing....certain peopple cant take the stresses of life and add in other factors, you will have a strong healthy man with everything to live for, end up in that state...

was this a steady growth of "insanity"....or was it triggered....or was it......ffs i cant go on

peace

oh my dayz, and this comment here

Originally posted by Dreine
perhaps viral/genetic.

yea it was genetic...a white dude, made and sold him the drug.....

edit on 31-5-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I can honestly say it was most likely 'laced' bud. Who knows where he could of picked up the weed but everyone knows normal weed can not do this too you..

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This guy was mentally unfit, thats really all there is to it.
If he was doing bathsalts or took some bad lsd doesn't matter.

I have a friend who goes through this kind of thing, These actions are not done by the ego or the personality of that person, but by another 'personality' so to speak. The man probable doesn't even remember doing it and only does when he is told that he did it.

When one enters a state of psychosis like that, the real personality doesnt see what is happening, it merely takes a back seat to another part of the personality. Perhaps as some sort of defence mechanism.

My buddy goes through it, its usually stress induced. And it seems psychiatrists are stupid in this area so he goes untreated. (sigh). But when that little part of him snaps. He is silent. unresponsive to speech. And will attack anyone that touches him.. That is one out of the three 'personalities' he has told me about, he doesn't know how to describe it other than that. Possibly repressed emotions manifesting in a psychotic personality.

Chances are this guy just had a psychotic break and lost it.
edit on 31/5/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Except that russian military whistleblower book Psychotronic Golgotha calls this phenomena extradimensional entity or technology weapon induced.

Enough said.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This is not a zombie situation, the guy just snapped. He might have been on drugs or he might not have, you don't need drugs for someone to suffer a psychotic break. No conspiracy is needed to explain this. also If he was taking drugs, even just weed, sometimes that's enough to amplify an already present psychosis and send you over the top. Remember Charles Manson? I once had a neighbor who had worked in a state mental hospital in new York state. He told me stories about patients biting off their own fingers and gouging out their own eyes. this was without any drugs involved. Also such people frequently display great strength and aversion to pain, due to a psychosis induced rush of adrenaline. zombies only exist in Hollywood . The guy had a history of violent behavior, had threatened to kill his mother once, and was the first person ever tasered in north Miami. He was a nutcase plain and simple.
edit on 31-5-2012 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2012 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

Remember Charles Manson?

I don't think Manson ever killed anybody did he? It is possible he killed one guy very early on, but that is not what he is in jail for. He never snapped or had any psychosis. He was a manipulator and possible sociopath, but he wasn't a zombie face-eater.

Also such people frequently display great strength and aversion to pain, due to a psychosis induced rush of adrenaline.

I don't believe this is true either, at least not without drugs. Usually when someone has a psychotic break, a jolt of pain will bring them back to reality, or their personality to switch back to an amiable one.

Personally, I don't believe in it at all. I have an extremely horrible temper, and sometimes I let it go, and sometimes I hold it back. I think people always have a choice, and I think they could control their actions if they wished to, but they choose not to.

It's just my opinion, probably not worth anything, but I don't believe in black out drunks, I don't believe in missing time, all those things are just convenient excuses, and I have my own personal experiences contrary to those excuses. I've drank until I passed out, then woke up and drank some more, and I couldn't recall things immediately, but once someone mentioned them, I immediately recalled the whole event. The time wasn't missing.
edit on 31-5-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

SSRF warned that 2012 will have high intensity of spiritual battles in the subtle realm.So fallout will such things like increased possessions,earthquakes,strange weather,civil wars.That they stated in 1999.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Mabe they just have a bad case of the munchies...
Nom nom nom

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Mabe they just have a bad case of the munchies...
Nom nom nom

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

After seeing the tape, i said i wouldnt make jokes or laugh at this topic

but that was funny.....lol

peace

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TotallyFEDup88
I can honestly say it was most likely 'laced' bud. Who knows where he could of picked up the weed but everyone knows normal weed can not do this too you..

Regular users have their own dealer. Rarely do they need to seek out strangers for risk of getting burned with bunk.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Is Wayne Brady going to have to eat a man's face off?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
He was carrying a bible? Uh oh, this won't be good in the media. Let the witch hunts commence!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join