It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations to the new mods!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
And lets also welcome TrickmastertricK Also to the world of mods.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well congratulations, first it was a like a lack of mods and now we have being taken over.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
congratz kinglizard and all other new modz!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thanks TSA, I appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Wow, well definetly I think a round on me in congratulations.

Well deserved and great choices.

(*jumps in car to go to store when I realized a 6-pack just isnt going to do it*)

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
arhhh there are mod's everywhere

It's yet another sign of the end of the world

And the thirty-third angel sounded, and I saw an asteroid fall from heaven unto the earth as prophesied by Aussie Bloke, and to RoboJesus was given the key of the bottomless pit.

And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a cry of terror out of the earth, as mankind was condemned to another four years of Bush; and the sun and the air were darkened. And the pixies said 'Feck this' and returneth to pixyland for drink.

And there came out of the ATS server 'Mods' upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the Department of Homeland Security have power.

And it was commanded them that they should not ban those who deny ignorance, neither any ATSNN reporters, neither the Original Cornish Pixy; but only those men which have broken the covenant of Simon which is the Terms and Conditions.

And to them it was given that they should not give unto them a red warning flag, but that they should be tormented five days: and their torment was as the torment of a global ignore.

And in those days shall men seek to deny ignorance, and shall not find it; and shall desire to post threads, and their passwords will be refused.

And the shapes of the mods were like unto avatars; and on their heads were ATS baseball caps.

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless net, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is SkepticOverlord.

Revelation 66:6

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
[It's yet another sign of the end of the world

Not the end of the world but it IS the first step in my master plan to take over the world.....HAHAHAHAHHA

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I go out for a drink and when I come back, the place is crawling with brand new mods
. Congrats all yall!

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'll take it upon myself to welcome MacKiller

Seriously though, congradulations to all invited!

LL1

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Amuk... hope that you are feeling much better!

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
It's yet another sign of the end of the world

And the thirty-third angel sounded, and I saw an asteroid fall from heaven unto the earth as prophesied by Aussie Bloke, and to RoboJesus was given the key of the bottomless pit.

And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a cry of terror out of the earth, as mankind was condemned to another four years of Bush; and the sun and the air were darkened. And the pixies said 'Feck this' and returneth to pixyland for drink.

And there came out of the ATS server 'Mods' upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the Department of Homeland Security have power.

And it was commanded them that they should not ban those who deny ignorance, neither any ATSNN reporters, neither the Original Cornish Pixy; but only those men which have broken the covenant of Simon which is the Terms and Conditions.
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless net, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is SkepticOverlord.

Revelation 66:6

BAaaaaaannnnsheeee-- where's that chair that you always toss? (just kidding! Loved it, silly Pisky!)

Congrats to the new mods! With the growth in ATS, it's always difficult to choose new staff... but welcome aboard!

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
BAaaaaaannnnsheeee-- where's that chair that you always toss? (just kidding! Loved it, silly Pisky!)

Did somebody say CHAIR??

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
one question so everybody knows...

HOW do you become a mod???

WHAT are the recuirments (sp?)???

thanks...

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
one question so everybody knows...

HOW do you become a mod???

WHAT are the recuirments (sp?)???

thanks...

I believe it involves some sort of sacrifice......

and remember once your one of them.... you are never the same again

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I talked to one mod who told me they made him one to shut him up!

I'm betting that they all just sit around a table in some smokey backroom and evaluate those who are making an excellent contribution to ATS.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Congrats to all the new mods. Wear your new hats proudly.

And, Pantha, could you use this be a reason to be able to spend more time on ATS???

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Amuk... hope that you are feeling much better!

Thanks

I am feeling a lot better I can sit up for about an hour now, lay down for a few minutes and be up for another hour. I am still looking at a couple more months at least off work

Just gives me more time for ATS......LOL

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Great Job to all you guys. The picked some great members for the spots.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Congrats to all the new mods.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Pantha, could you use this be a reason to be able to spend more time on ATS???

Ooohhhh yes I can see me being around a bit more now that I've got a proper excuse to give my husband as to why I'm always on here.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join