It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

randyvs...you crack me up...but....i agree

certain things in the 20min video had me unable to concentrate on my work.
some of didnt seem right....I`ll list my "concerns" aboout the tape, and let me know what you think:

1) the speed of the cyclist in the first minute...the rider doesnt see him, no caution and absolutly flies past, "eugenes" reaction seemed animated....

2) the area of the attack seemed very "pixely" compared to the rest

3) and the elephant in the room.....the glitches in the 5th minute of the tape!
it happens quite a bit, but ok, could be innocent...but as he drags him south, a few feet, and the screen jumps...HOW does he end up 4ft north again, under the bridge.....he doesnt drag or push him, weird.

by the way as for the MSM thing.....what does MSM stand for?????

peace

edit on 31-5-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

4) one more thing...to the racists...the white victim was called poppo....[slang for police]...lol just saying

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Great ! Thanks a lot Pharoah ! I was saving all those for my big grand finally, unbelievably bombastic, unvieling .
Seriously the only one you mentioned that I noticed was that, whatcha call big ass elephant of a glitch.
It just looks very odd. The whole damn story. It's like I can see it deteriorating to the point they sweep it right under the rug.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYBODY RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

RANDYVS...YOU WANT A BOMBASTIC FINALLY!!!!

how about this....bro...hold onto your hat

in the glitches of the 5th minute.....something really dodgy happens.....

5:00 mins..... small dark car appears and stops at the north of the screen

5:05 ....it dissapears
5:10 .....it reappears????????

DODGY ASSSSSSSSSS.....i just noticed it

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

See how this stuff when you really look at it seems to get very flimsy ? Good eye Pharoah. Not sure what it means just yet but it could be evidence of tampering.
What should be nice, calm, serene footage ? Is twitching and jerking studder stepping with crap disappearing and reappearing. I think you're on to something.
edit on 31-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by crimsongod21

So the story goes, the cop drives up, exits his car, says stop and starts blasting. Totally disreguards his baton, taser, mace,
his training. Fires six shots at an unarmed man hitting him five times and killing him. And there is no investigation ? While a security guard from the Miami Herald ( that just happens to be next door ), Captures everything on surveilence cam video.

That's a really good point. He could have equally as well, took out his baton and hit him a few times on a good spot to knock him out. He didn't have to kill the guy.

Also, it's weird, the video shows the guy dragging or rolling him around. Not just eating him, if at all.

First I thought the government created a new drug to make people act like zombies to create these incidents on the news to take attention away from more important things. But now it seems maybe they just fabricate these incidents for that same purpose.

I mean you can easily fabricate any of these stories up. Mutilate a victim ... kill the alleged attacker or put them in jail... make up an attention-getting story.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ok... I'm going to say this because its getting on my nerves that what MSM wants you to believe is that the cause of all these crazy people (zombies) going crazy is bathsalts and '___', etc.... NO! It IS NOT bathsalts! If that was the case a few of my neighbors who I KNOW FOR A FACT smoke the stuff would be going around terrorizing the neighborhood. (Hey I'm just telling you what I have seen with my own two eyes!) It is also NOT '___'! If that was the case you'd have a horde of people who use acid going around taking off their clothes (which does happen cuz it raises the body temperature) eating people (which doesn't happen)! I don't care if you took 6 hits of the stuff! You would just sit there and see the walls melting or maybe jump off a building thinking you could fly (yes there is a lack of mental aptitude there) but you sure wouldn't find yourself the willing participant of eating someones face off or beating yourself to pieces! (note there is rat poison used in the making of '___' but not to the point that it kills you) at least you hope.

I'm getting to the point of what my hypothesis is on what is causing this soon.... ITS NOT A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

So I get this call from my cousin last week who's BF has some drug issues right? She gets some really really weird calls from him and he's doing things and saying things that are not normal for him, even if he is on drugs all the time and drinks. Comes to find out that he is missing... calls her and doesn't know where he is - he's out of it completely but knew enough to call her for help. She drives around and see's him being carried out of a building in an ally that she's not familiar with by someone she doesn't know. The guy see's her, drops him and runs. She puts her man in the car and gets him home and her being in the health field quickly realizes he's overdosing. Throws him in the tub and he ends up not only overdosing but looks like he's having a stroke and speaking all kinds of mumbo jumbo she can't understand. At one point he becomes violent but because of the stroke can't really do too much about anything. She calls the squad, they go to the hospital and for 3 days he's in and out of reality. The drug tests come back with coc aine in his system and an unknown variant. (this would be what the coc aine is mixed with) FINALLY it comes back that the variant is rat poison and sugar pills. In addition to the stroke, he'd made himself an INSTANT DIABETIC! Now if this isn't bad enough! He's released from the hospital and goes through lapses in memory... who is he, who is she, why is he there, where's the car, in and out of the hospital due to the side effects of the mix, strange behavior, paranoia to the point that he's looking out the windows waiting for Dr. Death himself! He almost died twice.

SO Here's my point.... now knowing that 6 people in her neighborhood have died (Pennsylvania), 3 people in my neighborhood have gone stark raving mad but not to the point of killing anyone (Ohio), people just going off the cuff!

THE PROBLEM IS THE MIX (THE VARIANT) BEING USED WITH THE COCAINE WHICH IS CAUSING THIS HORRIFIC BEHAVIOR! RAT POISON + SUGAR PILLS + COCAINE = INSANITY ; now if you drink on top of that, a terrible toxin is created in the body as well! So my suggestion is, if you do coc aine, smoke or snort you should stop immediately or risk literally killing yourself! Thanks for your time!

SOLUTION: FIND THE MIXERS AND YOU WILL STOP THE INSANITY. The distributors don't care. They're just trying to make a dollar. FIND THE MIXERS! Thanks for reading.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Everyone who is saying the cop should not have shot him needs to get off there imaginary peddastal. I guarentee you would have done the same exact thing if you saw a human eating another human. Get off the bangwagon. The cannibal deserved to be shot.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by parkwoods21
Everyone who is saying the cop should not have shot him needs to get off there imaginary peddastal. I guarentee you would have done the same exact thing if you saw a human eating another human. Get off the bangwagon. The cannibal deserved to be shot.

Yea, the sick bastard deserved to be shot. If I were that cop, I wouldve done the same thing and worry about the consequences later.
You could tell he was freaked though, you can see him kind of step back (presumably when he "growls"at him) right before he shoots him.
I am sure he acted out of a mixture of adrenaline and fear.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by parkwoods21

DEF SHOOT HIM!!!!!!!!! NO CHOICE!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Morgan Student Admits To Eating Missing Joppatowne Man’s Dismembered Body Parts
baltimore.cbslocal.com...
What on earth is happening?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
In a perfect world they would have kept the guy alive, It would have been interesting to know what happened to him and for him to tell his story, but when faced with a situation like this who knows what any of us would do,

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Im curious about something. Do you guys think we have enough information to maybe put together some kind of list that links all these "cannibals"?

If we're able to find such a pattern, we may be on to something. Otherwise, it could just be drugs.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

I am sure you could,

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I created a new thread to keep track of all the people-eating-people events

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Good Eye!!!!

Most people probably didn't notice b/c they're focused on the unfolding events.

It's obvious that there was some sort of glitch or tampering.

I am impressed by your keen observations!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Interesting.

That particular part kind of looks like it was edited out, rewound, then edited back in.

Strange.

I don't think this necessarily proves that this whole incident is a hoax. It could possibly be a glitch, or the footage may have been tampered with, for reasons unknown.

edit on 31-5-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm having technical issues ATM, so can anyone else download VLC (if you don't already have it), and run this clip through it?

I downloaded the clip and have been analyzing it. Here's what I have so far:

Video Size: 480x360
Video Format: H264
Video Codec: FFH264
Video FPS: 29.917
Video Bitrate: 391 Kb/s

I'm pretty sure that there are many security people here that can verify the format and codec are standard for surveillance cams. What interests me the most is the framerate. They recorded this at 29.917 frames every second (FPS). The limit of human perseption is 32 FPS, and beyond that, we miss details.

I'll have my technical issues fixed in a bit, but I want others to verify my results. I am sidetracked for a while, so someone else can get credit for this.

VLC is a media player, just like Windoze Media Player is a player that you guys use, but it has a frame-by-frame option. I really want to see what happens from 5:00, when the car appears, to 5:05, to 5:10 when it reappears, and it's the perfect tool to do that. Mine config is messed up (my fault), so it'll take me a bit to fix it.

Mind you, you can hit the PRTSC button to get a screenshot at any place in the vid. From 5:00, to 5:05, with 29+ frames a second, there are approximately 149.585 frames to analyze. There are 299.17 frames from the 5 minute to the 5:10 mark. Those will explain the car anomaly and the jumping.

VLC will also be helpful in frame-by-frame examination of the attack. (VLC has a slow down and speed up option as well.) I went to load it, and found something I broke, my bad. Grrr.

Off to tinker.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Good catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yep that car appears, disappears and reappears.

Tampering or supernatural???

To me it looks like sloppy editing.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by steelwidow

I soak in Epson Salts (Walgreens) and have a couple times taken a small teaspoon full in water for a laxative....nasty nasty nasty but works.

(Prune juice works as well and not as nasty).

Bath salts???

Am I missing something here, what kind of bath salts are we talking about????

The kind I soak in really ease sore muscles and bruises.

One thought did cross my mind.

In nursing, decades back we got a guy come in on horse tranquilizers............he was like that, real crazy and I mean they had him chained to a bed and he was nutzo to the tenth degree.

Also had a woman who had her electrolytes were severely "off" and she was bat nuts until they leveled her out then she was okay.

Maybe his brain short wired, something went just "wrong" some chemical or malfunction.

My heart goes out to his family and his victim and his family.

Sad and strangely eerie.
edit on 31-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join