It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rounding up the "Traiters" and getting rid of them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I note the usual excitement about getting hold of the small number of people responsible for 9/11 - along with the groups who help them - and subjecting them to summary justice, usually involving hangings.

I was just wondering if anyone could think of an example from history where people have believed that a country's (or the world's) ills could be cured by rounding up a secretive, manipulative minority and killing them?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Sounds like you have been reading too much Benjamin Fulford.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
They are well protected by people knowingly and unknowingly. If a big war breaks out again, they will hide again. Sad

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
I note the usual excitement about getting hold of the small number of people responsible for 9/11 - along with the groups who help them - and subjecting them to summary justice, usually involving hangings.

I was just wondering if anyone could think of an example from history where people have believed that a country's (or the world's) ills could be cured by rounding up a secretive, manipulative minority and killing them?

This is what happened in France,Russia and Germany. Its not the best idea. It takes away from your good intentions.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Here you go; the perfect T shirt for the modern Witchfinder :-

grumpyclothing.com...

Just the job for truthers who want to hang people based on prejudice and ignorance.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

The French Revolution comes to mind.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

That's been going on since the beginning of human history.

What it does is put a period at the end of a dynasty. The people know that it will never be that way again. Even if the new power acts the same way.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I suggest we round up these clowns and send them back to elementary school until at least learn to spell......

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

I suggest we round up these clowns and send them back to elementary school until at least learn to spell......

You missed out the word 'they' maybe you need a trip back to school

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Personally I try not to make a big deal out of misspellings, as let's face it, even famous authors are known to misspell words (which is why they have editors to catch them). Besides, pointing out the poor spelling of others is just another way of admitting you're unable to counter someone's position and you're grasping for an excuse to attack them simply for the sake of attacking him.

What disturbs me is when they make veiled threats of "we need to round up the traiters". This isn't "wearing a toga and carrying a sign saying the world is about to end", kind of disturbing. This is "shooting a member of the Beatles on the street in cold blood because they imagine they're seeing secret messages hidden in a J.D. Salinger book" kind of disturbing. Perhaps the original author should rephrase what he means so as to make sure there's no confusion.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
deleted
edit on 24-5-2012 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

If by "the original author" you mean me, it was a stab at irony designed to encourage people to consider the millenarian aspects of the Truth Movement. That has clearly gone whooshing over a lot of people's heads.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by GoodOlDave

If by "the original author" you mean me, it was a stab at irony designed to encourage people to consider the millenarian aspects of the Truth Movement. That has clearly gone whooshing over a lot of people's heads.

No, I mean the original author as in the person who created the "traiter" thread you were referencing (I don't like talking smack about individual people behind their back so I will mention no names). I myself understood your point perfectly.

I just find it ironic that if the 9/11 commission or NIST released information of such horrifyingly bad quality so blatantly like the truthers are doing, they'd be pouncing on them like Whitney Houson on a row of coc aine. Double standards, anyone?
edit on 24-5-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Something needs to be done with them with a lot of reassessment about many things through all the media circus and swamped judicial processes. Considering the crimes committed, people have died for a lot less but it would be up to the justice system to make any decisions about this and who gets it. There are a lot of deep, dark and complex reasons behind it and trials would take years. Considering how many high profile people have provided their support to this for one reason or another, their will be a lot of shaking up that needs to be done. Rounding them up and getting the ball moving is the tough part, once that is done the rest will sort it self out one way or another.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think that a lot of the 9/11 truth proponents get off on fantasy violence against, to be honest. What's troubling is the poor ability to distinguish fantasy from reality, which they also exhibit.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
What's troubling is the poor ability to distinguish fantasy from reality, which they also exhibit.

I am sure back in the day there were people who did not drink the koolaid about zhe jewish conspiracy either and tried to expose the inside job, that was the Reichstagsfire, you know, truthers.

That's exactly the kind of thing I was talking about. In my opinion, drawing a parallell between the 9 11truth movement and resistance against Nazi German totalitarianism is delusional.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Whereas drawing a parallel between impotent violence fantasists who feel that the world can be changed for the better by killing a minority and Nazis is pretty valid.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

What's troubling is the poor ability to distinguish fantasy from reality, which they also exhibit.

I am sure back in the day there were people who did not drink the koolaid about zhe jewish conspiracy either and tried to expose the inside job, that was the Reichstagsfire, you know, truthers.

That's exactly the kind of thing I was talking about. In my opinion, drawing a parallell between the 9 11truth movement and resistance against Nazi German totalitarianism is delusional.

No you were not talking about that at all. You were talking about 911 truthers having a desire to round up minorities, when it were are the truthers who do not buy in the muslim conspiracy. You were talking about truthers having violent revenge fantasies when it were the 911 deniers who cheered the bloodied pics and news of the invasions and later of the assasinations in pakistan.

I pointed out that the exact opposite of what you said is true in regards to whom has which attitude. Or to be more precisely what you said is true, but not for the truthers, who did not get drawn in into revenge fantasies against muslims and did not cheer when the believers and deniers saw them fulfilled with bloodied pics from Pakistan.

In conclusion the view you have of truthers is delusional, a projection of your own feeling (you DID cheer navy seals busting in and shooting a place in a foreign country up) or an outright lie on your part.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join