It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush weak on debate- terror alerts on the way!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I thought Dubya looked on the debates like some poor lost kid whose momma wasnt around to potty train him. I think he looks so damn cute when hes confused, annoyed, and suddenly, not surrounded by people to think for him.
I think he might have went in his pants..

Better yet,......... I think Bush filled his diaper and needed a change but Dick was no where around to help him out,............

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by keholmes

.............ps. remove my post from your signature.

just a quick question, if your so embarrassed by things you have said in the past why don�t you think about it before posting?

keholmes and seth, I was wondering when you two were going to pop-in and share your opionions with us,

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   

.............ps. remove my post from your signature.

just a quick question, if your so embarrassed by things you have said in the past why don�t you think about it before posting?

keholmes, why do you have this "need" to "knit-pick" at people ?????
dgtempe has a right to say as she thinks and feels, just as everyone else does, she at least makes sence in what she says, unlike George Bush who is senceless in everything he says or does ,

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Kind of funny....the supposed lock on terror alerts doesn't materialize and we get a rundown of the same tired lies, from the same Kool-Aid slurpers.

[edit on 3-10-2004 by keholmes]

You have a grave problem,..... just like georgie Bush.............. neither of you would know the truth (or admit to it ) if it came up and slapped you in your faces,....... that's whats wrong in this world when people like you can't see the truth through the lies.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nanna_of_6
You have a grave problem,..... just like georgie Bush.............. neither of you would know the truth (or admit to it ) if it came up and slapped you in your faces,....... that's whats wrong in this world when people like you can't see the truth through the lies.

Just like I said previously the drivel that this post was based on has not come to fruition and again we have nothing but reviews of the same lies�.pointed out by the same Kool-Aid slamming bunch.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I've seen keholmes/seth and many others repeatedly ask you and tempe for proof to verify your claims - you never do. You either change the subject, resorting to personal attacks or you log off until the heat is off you.
There are many here that dislike this administration and they are able to articulate a specific grievance with facts and logic. You hurt your own cause with your shrill one-liner rhetoric. Surely you can do better.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleys

I've seen keholmes/seth and many others repeatedly ask you and tempe for proof to verify your claims - you never do. You either change the subject, resorting to personal attacks or you log off until the heat is off you.
There are many here that dislike this administration and they are able to articulate a specific grievance with facts and logic. You hurt your own cause with your shrill one-liner rhetoric. Surely you can do better.

Bleys: I never log off
, second, an opinion expressed here by me or anyone else doesnt necessarily have to have a link attached to it.
Our opinion is OUR opinion and doesnt have to be backed up by a Fox news link. you see??? Our opinion is very very valid. We're of the opinion that the current trend is that whenever the heat is on Bush, there are terror threats that surface immediately. We are absolutely correct on this.

I will admit, though, I just saw the Drudge report (for kicks) and big headlines are that "Kerry had cheat sheets at debate". I love it.
It may be the terror alerts are now TOO OBVIOUS and they're going now to spread a blatant lie like this so George can look better....Never ends....
In any case, thanks for your ongoing input on our posting capability.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

��������.. We're of the opinion that the current trend is that whenever the heat is on Bush, there are terror threats that surface immediately. We are absolutely correct on this.

�����..

Yet again if you are so absolutely correct on this; where are the terror alerts�.I�m waiting, was Mt. Saint Helens a gop plot�.were are they? I�m just asking, that if you�re so absolutely correct on this, how come you�re so absolutely wrong this time......so I guess if it happens between now and the election it was all a gop plot.

and weren't you the one spewing the pile about the earpiece now someone says they have proof your man was the one and it has to be a lie.....

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You are entitled to your opinion so long as it does not violate the TOS of the Board. Just a sampling of your violation of TOS:

13.) You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

You did this yesterday with the "ear piece" post in you made in five or six threads.

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

You do this daily. And like I noted when asked to verify your claims - you don't.

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

You also do this daily, especially when asked to verify your claims.

TOS

The majority of posters to this board make thoughtful and/or interesting posts. Regardless of whether I agree with them or not I enjoy reading them. I am simply asking you to adhere to the standards of the Board not asking you to change your opinion.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Bleys: I have an opinion and you have yours. end of story.

Thanks for pointing out all my crimes against ATS.

Grady, you should be extremely happy today. Seems Kerry may have been using a cheat sheet...wait...do you need the link for this one?
I didnt think so.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
ps...I never abuse or attack anyone here. ok?
Enough of the attacks.You're the one who jumps on US whenever something is said you dont like. By the way, I see your attitude all over ATS. You harrass everyone whos point isnt quite up to par with yours.

Have a wonderful day.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Checking watch:
flip-flop flip-flop...
oooops, wrong watch
tick-tock tick-tock..

October 3rd Sunday evening, all is well..

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Did anyone actually expect Bush to come out of this looking smarter than Kerry? I for one didn't. Kerry is obviously a very polished speaker while Bush is more down home like he is having a conversation with you. IMHO, both candidates gave very safe, pre-written statements/answers. Why do you think they have dress rehearsals with people who study their opponents mannerisms and speach patterns?

These "shows" do not provide the candidates enough time to explain how they intend to change things. It would be very easy to say, "The economy is bad. If I'm elected (or re-elected) I plan on jump starting the economy starting with small businesses. I also intend to put more money in the common man's pockets while making sure healthcare benefits are affordable to all who want them, blah, blah blah."

It would be nice to see the two without a moderator so they can just argue back and forth, but there would be more mudslinging than here.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Sunday night....ho hum where�s the absolutely gonna happen terror alert.....ho hum just waiting.....and here I had some Kool-Aid all whooped up ready to join the drinking contest...I�m beginning to wonder if poster of this thread with all this absolute data was full of chips, ya think, maybe.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
And here it is Monday afternoon...hmmmmm....no significant terror alerts.

**hangs head** well, it seems I've been wrong so far...My chrystal ball isnt working...hmmm....ahhh, they're just getting too obvious, they know everyone's NOW expecting it. Good! Its about time to stop with the WOLF nonsense. Some of us are on to their game.

**The opinion expressed here is solely mine and no link to my feelings can be provided**

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

they know everyone's NOW expecting it.

lol thats what i said! i dont watch the news any ways so i wont know when to be scared for my life or not. getting your news from the internet its easy to ignore all of the paranoia, and focus on the issue that matter, or are most relevant to you. have a good day!

kix

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I dont consider myself either republican or democrat, I remember I was so happy when R reagan got there in the eighties, and MORE happy when Papa Bush won, Prior to that I was quite happy with Carter maybe because I was in the US (in Texas BTW) when Dicky tricky Nixon resigned and I was very disturbed by the sight of a lot of Us citizens crying their eyes out that day in front of the T.V.

Anyways I was happy with Papa Bush I was in the US working for Apple Computer and tought that a republican gov. was perfect to keep the GO GO eighties into the nineties...WRONG I remember perfectly the resecion on Daddy Bush Term....real bad, In california was pretty bad, so I was Happy when Clinton got to the WH...!!!

Even with Monica Lewinsky and all that stuff I was happy with the democrats, the economy improved and became quite angry when the Petroleom price went down to 8 a barrel but I NEVER EVER forget that Bill Clinton Loaned Us 20 billion to get out of the 94 economic crisis due to corruption we had, he literally put his neck on the line to save Mexico and its economy, we paid that loan in 1998/1999.

Hence I wanted Al Gore to continue , but was quite angry at some policies regarding bilateral trading that to me are and were Unfair (truck related/transport etc).

When the election fraud happened in 2000 I could not believe that the serious shortcoming of the electoral system were exposed, that the BEACON of DEMOCARCY was not a democracy but a bipartisan republic of confederate states that base ther power on population NOT IN EQUITY OF THE VOTE.

I WAS MAD but I kept cool and sat and waited. maybe this is for good (a change of administration), but I was proved wrong, since 2000 I have been to Texas, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, and California....what can I say IMHO its incredible the changes these 4 years have made, we have a nation thta has terror alerts, that has been in 2 WARS, maybe 3, that has its air industrie in shambles, that is spending at a frightening pace and indebting the country for generations...(BELIEVE ME I KNOW) so.....what about the debate???

I saw it completely, KErry won hands down, Bush mentioned the Flip Flop or inconsistend or changes his oppinions 17 times (like he had no other argument).
HE WAS LIKE DISTRACTED So I buy the earpiece theory completelly.
I am an expert in interviews and focusing groups so I can read non verbal and verbal inflection quite good, also I get instantly when somebody is distracted or has lost his train of thought.
In my opinion if Bush was blasted in foreign policy, on domestic ! MAN he is gonna be OWNED.

One last thing if someone here thinks I am a FUll kerry supporter you are wrong, IMHO Bush is perfect for Mexico he has left the door open, let us send the money illegals make in the US to Mexico TAX FREE and some other many things so I am chossing the lesser of 2 evils here and after the many lies th erepublicans have told the US People they deserve to go....

Like father , like son...ONE TERMER

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Sunday night....ho hum where�s the absolutely gonna happen terror alert.....ho hum just waiting.....and here I had some Kool-Aid all whooped up ready to join the drinking contest...

Kool-Aid drinkers! What a great analogy.

Dude, you don�t even know the half of it. I have to work with one of these Kool-Aid drinkers every day!

This guy isn�t just a nut; he is nuttier than a Payday bar.

I won�t say he is left wing either. He is more like chicken wing. He is one of those people that hates President Bush, gets all his news from the big three, (He says: �Why should I pay 30 bucks a month for something I can get for free?�) and probably only understand about a third of it.

Some of his �philosophies� include:

Bush is behind the terrorist attacks, and he is a full believer in the missile hit the Pentagon theory.

The war in Iraq was only started to line the Vice Presidents pockets since he �owns� Halliburton.

Dan Rather was �framed� by Carl Rove.

And my personal favorite:

Anyone that makes more money than he does is �rich� and should pay much more (i.e. all) of their income in taxes.

Anyway, this moron has to poke his head into my office early last Friday to say; �Your boy sure screwed it last night in the debate! Bet you guys are really squirming now!� To which I replied; �Yeah, he didn�t look to good but I thought Kerry�s Iraq plan had plenty of holes in it and do you really think going it alone in North Korea is the way to go?� I could actually see this idiot�s mind go blank. He says, �I don�t know about that, but Bush sure sucked!!� and took off.

Now let me tell you how much of an ignoramus this guy is.

He still wears his long 1985-style hair in a ratty ponytail, along with braided leather wristbands on both wrists though he is well over forty. Although he once berated me for driving my wife�s �gas guzzling SUV� to work (A Ford Expedition � to which I replied: �Cause I can�t pull my trailer behind my Jetta, you freaking dumb a__!�), he drives a mid eighties Chevy Caviler that I swear must only get about 10 miles to a quart of oil the way it smokes. One morning last year he showed up to work with a work boot on one foot and a running shoe on the other. When one of the other guys asked him WTF?� He said �I donno, I guess I was tired.�

Okay, so today during lunch this poster boy for deny ignorance comes up to the table where my buddy, a fellow conservative, and I are eating. In a very loud voice so that everyone around us can hear, he says: �You guys still cryin� over your boys performance in the debate? Betcha wish he had gone after Bin Laden like he shoulda and not started this oil war, don�t cha?� My buddy then says, also loud enough for everyone to hear; �But you say Bush and Cheney are behind the terrorist attacks. So why would you want us to hunt down an innocent man?� Again that blank look starts to roll across the moron�s face. So I add; �Yeah man, tell us why we should have went into Afghanistan at all?� You could actually see the idiots ears turn red as he tried to think of a comeback. He suddenly stands up and says; �You guys think you�re so smart! Bush is planning another attack right now! I�ll bet they put out a terror alert tomorrow!� And then he stormed out of the lunchroom.

And I thought a terror alert tomorrow? Now where have I heard that before?

Seth out.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Seth,

Don�t laugh mt. saint helens is about to go....I guess they were right after all.
BTW, hilarious post, ask him tomorrow if he�s heard about the ear piece drivel. Maybe if you give him something shiny about the 1st he'll forget to vote, did you think of that?

BTW, did I miss the absooooolutely sure to happen alert, what color was it?

[edit on 4-10-2004 by keholmes]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

we get a rundown of the same tired lies, from the same Kool-Aid slurpers.

Grady, you really need to stop talking about your self this way,...... people may start to get the wrong ideas about you ,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join