It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush weak on debate- terror alerts on the way!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stifferthanacorpsekerry

ONLY BUSH IS THE LIAR why?

[edit on 2-10-2004 by stifferthanacorpsekerry]

I saved the only thing in you post that makes sense

but say what you like stif, bush wins you live with not me, I take it you won�t be around long, not to mention you don�t know dick, but enjoy your rant I understand you Bu#s are upset,
your lord bush was displayed as a fool in front of 60 plus million people I look forward to the next two debates because as we�ve come to know shrub he always makes the same mistakes, it will be good for a laugh maybe the can give him a taller soap box to stand on, and a full glass of water, Bu# is a fool and always will be,

edited :
to take a minor insult out, I will let your post do it for you instead

[edit on 2/10/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   

One of my favorite moments was when Bush was asked a question and he just stood there with his mouth open in silence for about 10 seconds. I'm not exactly when that happened but it was funny nonetheless.

This was one of my favorites too. I just couldn't help but think, "Line!.. Um, line please?!" There were many awkward pauses for the incumbent. He just seems to do best when everything is scripted in advance.. maybe we'll have some attacks coming for real this time, lets be afraid of the al-zawahiri tape.. that way his cronies can implement yet another control strategy:

Zawahiri is noted to be the right-hand man of Osama bin Laden. Last heard in a videotape broadcast by Al Jazeera on September 9, 2004, it is speculated among analysts that the taped messages are specifically timed to precede an attack or series of attacks, might carry instructional commands or by themselves, signal instructions for an attack or series of attacks to terrorists.

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

In other words, fear the uncertainty.

[edit on 2-10-2004 by MKULTRA]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Some colorful quotes to drive it all home:
Im project pisces and I approve this message: "Now watch this drive"

"Power is the great aphrodisiac."
Henry Kissinger, New York Times,
January 19, 1971.

"It is money, money, money! Not ideas, not principles, but money that reigns supreme in American politics."
Senator Robert Byrd, West Virginia

"I want to scare the hell out of the rest of the world."
U.S. General Colin Powell
talking about U.S. military power
prior to the Gulf War in 1991

"Short, successful military adventures are as effective as the Super Bowl in diverting people's attention from unpleasant truths."
John Stockwell,
former CIA official

"We need a common enemy to unite us."
Condoleeza Rice,
National Security Advisor, March 2000

"On behalf of the General Assembly, I have the honor to welcome to the United Nations "His Excellency" Mr. George W. Bush, the president of the United States of America and to invite him to address the Assembly."
UN Moderator Introduction week of Sept 23 2004

"When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical constitution with a radical bill of rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to Americans, it was assumed that the Americans who had that freedom would use it responsibly.... What's happened in America today is too many people live in areas where there's no family structure, no community structure and no work structure. And so there's a lot of irresponsibility. And so a lot of people say there's too much personal freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it...."
President Bill Clinton

"We are potentially the most dangerous agency in the country."
FBI Director Louis Freeh,
to the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime, 1997

"The major function of secrecy in Washington is to keep the U.S. people ... from knowing what the nation's leaders are doing."
John Stockwell,
former CIA official and author

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think."
Adolph Hitler

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we"
George W Bush

"I am strongly in favor of using poisoned gas against uncivilized tribes. The moral effect should be good...and it would spread a lively terror...."
Winston Churchill
commenting on the British use of poison gas
against the Iraqis after World War I

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." ~Henry Kissinger ~ January-February 2003 edition of Eagle Newsletter

"Hitherto acceptable norms of human conduct do not apply. If the United States is to survive, long-standing American concepts of 'fair play' must be reconsidered. We must develop effective espionage and counterespionage services and must learn to subvert, sabotage and destroy our enemies by more clever, more sophisticated, and more effective methods than those used against us. It may become necessary that the American people be made acquainted with, understand and support this fundamentally repugnant philosophy."
World War II Gen. James Doolittle
explaining in a secret 1954 report to President Eisenhower
why CIA covert operations were needed
and what they entailed.
From Katherine S. Olmstead's book -
Challenging the Secret Government, 1996

"But what counter-insurgency really comes down to is the protection of the capitalists back in America, their property and their privileges. U.S. national security, as preached by U.S. leaders, is the security of the capitalist class in the US, not the security of the rest of the people."
Philip Agee, CIA Diary, p562

"If we have to use force, it is because we are America. We are the indispensable nation. We stand tall. We see further into the future."
Secretary of State Madelaine Albright
describing her vision of America's role in the world

"Scare the hell out of the American people."
Senator Arthur Vandenburg,
telling President Truman what the he needed to do
in order to to tax the American people
to pay for the weapons and covert activities of the U.S.

"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."
John Stockwell,
former CIA official and author

"The two-war strategy is just a marketing device to justify a high [military] budget."
Retired Air Force Chief of Staff, Merrill McPeak

"Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear, kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor with the cry of grave national emergency. Always there has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it ..."
General Douglas MacArthur, 1957

"... the United States has given frequent and enthusiastic support to the overthrow of democracy in favor of "investor friendly" regimes. The World Bank, IMF and private banks have consistently lavished huge sums on terror regimes, following their displacement of democratic governments, and a number of quantitative studies have shown a systematic positive relationship between U.S. and IMF / World Bank aid to countries and their violations of human rights."
Edward S. Herman,
economist and media analyst

"The whole fabric of society will go to wrack if we really lay hands of reform on our rotten institutions. From top to bottom the whole system is a fraud, all of us know it, laborers and capitalists alike, and all of us are consenting parties to it."
Henry Adams,
American historian, 1838-1918

"Those who own the country ought to govern it."
John Jay,
American statesman
and first Chief Justice of US Supreme Court,
1745-1829
Oh Brother Jay....bless his heart. Has the Big "G" on his head

"If there are men in this country big enough to own the government of the United States, they are going to own it."
Woodrow Wilson,
presidential candidate,1912
The Nation magazine,
July 3, 2000, p5

"We are entering a new phase in human history - one in which fewer and fewer workers will be needed to produce the goods and services for the global population."
Jeremy Rifkin,
economist

"As an economy measures performance in terms of the creation of money, people become a major source of inefficiency. "
David Korten,
economist and internationalist

ok....i think thats quite enough to chew on for now. My apologies it was so extensive and I dont have references to .edu sites with big PhD Dr types confirming the validity of the quotes but you can google.com... it and type the entire quote in the search field.

Happy hunting

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Nice quotes!

Speaking of terror, Friday saw a tragedy in a mosque (full of hundreds of people) by the hands of a suicide bomber:

SIALKOT, Pakistan � A suicide attacker detonated a huge bomb inside a crowded Shiite Muslim mosque in eastern Pakistan during Friday prayers, killing at least 25 people and injuring dozens, officials said.

And our favorite source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Posted by MKULTRA

Speaking of terror, Friday saw a tragedy in a mosque (full of hundreds of people) by the hands of a suicide bomber:

Follow up to the bombings and the possible culprits involved both Iraq and Pakistan. Possibly even in Israel.
www.libertyforum.org...

Not the first time this has been alleged

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
did anyone notice Bush�s podium was a bout 3 inches higher than Kerry�s,
[edit on 1/10/2004 by Sauron]

It actually wasn't Bush's podium that was three inches higher than John Kerry's, it was that Republican owned Fox News that was dropping the picture of John Kerry down lower than Bush's , There's a reason for that, my father and I was talking about that today, some news media(s), like "Fox News" for instants will pull a trick like that, to make "their man" look as the "bigger & better" canadate, and thats what they were trying to relay to everyone that was watching the debate that night, my father was
, because of the Fox News trying to pull that stunt. Father use to work for a newspaper when I was a child, so he knows all those little tricks that the media will try to pull.

It still didn't help Bush, when fox did that, IMO, Bush still looked like and sounded like the town- idiot that some small town in Texas lost,

dgtempte, your right about the terrorrist threat alerts will start,...... they already have started,...... that film the Bush Administration releast today,....... AND, here in Iowa, someone sent a letter with the "white powder" in it to somewhere in Des Moines, Iowa, as Channel 9 news reported today.

The sooner people wise-up and vote Bush & Cheney out of the White House and Kerry/Edwards remove the rest of Bush's Administration,......... the BETTER OFF for everyone else,.......... I say

Oh click on the "URL" under my signiture and watch the show,

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
For the visual folks out there. Generally you really can judge a book by its cover, especially when its supported by 4 years of action.

Lost Jobs
Terrorist Attacks 9-11-01
Vote Scandals
Economic Turmoil
Lost Jobs
Emergence of a Police State

See what I mean: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   

"As an economy measures performance in terms of the creation of money, people become a major source of inefficiency. "

out of all of those quotes, this one puts my gut in a knot...

further more, the mere fact we are openely discussing these matters, will be a great deterant (hopefully) to their cause of creating a fear induced populace. the more we know the more they will remain on the downlow with these terror alerts. or just mabye, we will hear nothing... a calm before the storm. then the mother of all attacks will ravage our home, as the fingers are imidiatly pointed to the middle east. i supose only time will tell....

[edit on 2-10-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stifferthanacorpsekerry

2. All Kerry had was the same YADDA YADDA YADDA .

Apparently you must be deaf and dumb,................ because Bush was the one doing the "same ol, same ol" YADDA YADDA YADDA .

6. Kerry gave USA no reason to vote for him so yes in style he did win the debate but sorry libby Bush won the debate on substance

Bush gave substance ??????????? You've got to be kidding,........ right,... LMAO,..... the only substance Bush gave all night was standing up there in front of the world looking the jacka$$ that he is, chewing on the inside of his cheek and bottom lip,...... because he bottomed O U T ,...... BIG TIME, LMAO.

7. Kerry also kept up with these retarded looks and movements when President Bush who is your prez sauc and still will be for 4 more years bought up his countless flop flips.

Now I KNOW you've got to be BLIND AS A BAT. Bush is the man that was making all the SCREWED-UP, RETARDED looks and movements through the 90 minutes they were up there, the News Media(s) were all talking about it all last night and today .

This will be Bush's last year in resident of the White House,.... with the "grace of God" looking out for the USA and ALL the WORLD.

8. Kennedy the drunkard who should be in jail for murder,

Now whose calling the kettle "BLACK" here ??? Must you be reminded that Your "boy" Georgie was a drunk, thief, coke-head, and HIS daddy IS a murderer of thousands of Iraqi Children ( when SR. was president in the 80's), by not agreeing to allow us or the UN to give them chemicals needed to purifiy their water for drinking, after the bombs we dropped on them poisoned their water supplies.

10. Live with it Bush is your president for the next four years then its President Rudy! Oh and sau yes we have plenty of workers watching for election corruption because we know how you Saddamocrats are cant get elected the right way have to pull corruption to get in lol it must be sooo depressing to be a DemoKKKRAT!

[edit on 2-10-2004 by stifferthanacorpsekerry]

No actually YOU need to live with it when Bush is ejected from the White House come Nov.2,04

The Democrats do not have to cheat, lie, steal, or corrupt the elections as the Republicans did in 2000 and in the past. Have a look at this "URL", you seem to be needed to be reminded on how ROTTEN the Republicans can get.

www.ericblumrich.com...

Oh, one more thing stifferthanacorpse....., some of the Republican party has already been trying to corrupt the voting process here in Iowa,..... the Democrats already "caught it", thanks to a "person" that was VERY up-set at what a Republican tried to PULL and this person TOLD it to a Newspaper here in Iowa and they published it ,

IOWA IS KERRY COUNTRY

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
Bush has no Dick to tell him what to say!!!

That's funny,
. I think this one may be
yet ; Bush has no dick to hang on to for substance,

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
i agree the funniest thing ive read on this web site

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
...there you go again, mis-underestimating GW Bush,

Slack Jaws will Drop, when a dazed & confused Democrat apparatrix realizes they've been Rope-A-Doped...again

oops, forgot this response:

gimme a break...repugs &/or neo-cons causing terrorist messages in attempting to divert attention from subjective opinion polls of debate #1???

youse must think the AQ, et al, have no volition of their own- or are not smart enough to fashion their own agendas, timetables, strategies....

[edit on 2-10-2004 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   

"But what counter-insurgency really comes down to is the protection of the capitalists back in America, their property and their privileges. U.S. national security, as preached by U.S. leaders, is the security of the capitalist class in the US, not the security of the rest of the people."

dont fall into the get sucked into the rivalrys, you are doing what they want dood, falling for their devisive plan. divide and conquer. they get us to fight one another dem vs rep so that we are distracted from the fact that everyone on top has precisly the same agenda!!! read above quote several times for further clearification. there is no left and right in the end. it is only elite elite elite!!!

media is controled, information is funneled, lie after lie i have not an ounce of hope left with our government. i dont know mabye i am crazy... or mabye its a little of both

[edit on 2-10-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
2004 :
Bush Blows Debate: Talks to Rove in Earpiece!
9 comment(s).
During the Presidential Debate Bush made what may be his most costly error- he exposed that he�s using an earpiece to help him answer debate questions. In the middle of an answer bush said, "now let me finish" as if someone was interrupting him - yet nobody did - he was talking to the person in his earpiece.

Listen to the mp3 yourself- or watch the video at c-span
rtsp://cspanrm.fplive.net/cspan/project/c04/c04093004_debate1.rm
ffwd to 40 min 30 sec

There is an mp3 with the audio at NYC indymedia

I�ve been thinking for years that we need something major to blow this scam wide open, like Bush exposing himself on national tv. Last night he did just that.

The �let me finish� quip was clearly bush talking to someone (probably Rove) in his earpiece- saying �let me finish� (before you give me the next answer). He blows it 60 seconds into his 90 second reply- so no warning lights had gone off and the moderator had not motioned for him to end as there was plenty of time left.

There is really no other plausible explanation for this huge blunder- who was he telling to �let him finish�? The voices in his head? Is he talking to God again? Shouldn�t this be enough to warrant a major investigation of some sort- bush is so incompetent he needs an earpiece to speak in public! The entire Bush regime is a house of cards- let this be the first card pulled from the bottom tier - send this fool and his evil cabal to the ICC for War Crimes.

This info has been sent to the Kerry campaign, will they do anything with it? If it were Kerry�s blunder, you know Bush�s team would be all over him. If Kerry won�t do the same, one must ask- why not?

by : John Reynolds
Saturday 2nd October 2004

hee hee hee. I was suspicious about this.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Bush had dick in his ear?? (thats my last one honest!!)

[edit on 2-10-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
Bush had dick in his ear?? (thats my last one honest!!)

[edit on 2-10-2004 by 7th_Chakra]
yup. ohhhh...you kill me....roflmao

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
Maybe Bush did badly on purpose last night. Maybe he's tired of his job. If he goes through the next debate doing this badly. I'm might think he wants a "graceful" way out. You know, put up a little pretend "fight" and then say "okay, okay" Kerry wins?
Oh my imagination goes wild sometimes!

Bush didn't do as well as he could have. Reason being? He doesn't see any real value in debating. Remind you, that it was Kerry's team that wanted the debates.

Bush is going to be re-elected, even if he loses the next two debates. He couldn't care less about standing on stage, with his opponent, making an argument. Debates don't have one thing to do with national policy.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The �let me finish� quip was clearly bush talking to someone (probably Rove) in his earpiece- saying �let me finish� (before you give me the next answer). He blows it 60 seconds into his 90 second reply- so no warning lights had gone off and the moderator had not motioned for him to end as there was plenty of time left.

Correction-- the green light had just gone on. Perhaps Bushie got confused (or is color blind) while he was attempting to construct an answer. Another possible explanation is that Bush was directly talking to the camera at that point, which he interpreted as representing a skeptical American public. On the other hand, I've heard Bush's characteristic "let me finish" during public speeches when he was interrupted by people on microphones, as well as by slight visual reactions from the crowd.

Incidentally, I do believe Bush was earpieced and I do believe that he was giving programmed responses (for the most part). This particular section of the debate is interesting, but regardless of my personal beliefs I have to acknowledge that the opposition will likely offer the above conjecture as plausible alternative explanations to the earpiece theory.

MK

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
ok. It didnt go so well for Bush last night, so I think that we're going to start to get bombarded (hmmm) with terror alerts as of today.
What do you think?
I think by this weekend will be a "high terror" weekend, to serve as a reminder that "Bush" will protect us.
My opinion.

Too funny!
What's even funnier (or scarier, really) is that a portion of the populas
actually feels safer with 'ole Rubberface in office.

I didn't want to mention this for fear of the Bushies blindly believing it....but what appears to be a Post-Bush-Debate-Stint DID occur a day or two ago.
Did you all read about the supposed "break in" which took place in the Republican headquarters? Get this - they're claiming campaign plans (or something to that effect) were STOLEN. Yes, you read correctly - so remember, when Bush loses, it's cuz Highly Important Campaigning Materials were pilfered by a rock hurling anarchist - NOT because he's a global joke.

[edit on 2-10-2004 by bushblows]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
right, and he lost debate because he didnt "care", it was beneath

him and he acted like a donkey on purpose..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join