It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are dead people waking up around the world?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It's pathetic that there is a thread on medical incompetence.

This place used to be about conspiracies. It's turned into a circus.

Pass the bread.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
14 YO boy however the song became the theme to the great show MASH.

Just trivial there.

He made a lot more than his dad did making the movie, That is 100% irony if you ask me

edit on 22-5-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
It's pathetic that there is a thread on medical incompetence.

This place used to be about conspiracies. It's turned into a circus.

Pass the bread.

IKR

You join this year to tell us.. I put $100 on you being banned before and now you're on the lookout.

Thats sad man... sad..

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Perhaps people don't realise that once the coffin lid is screwed down, its airtight, there is enough air for about an hour, if that, so, anyone in a closed coffin for more than an hour, is dead.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
To me all these stories sound like there are some doctors who need to go back to school.
just my opinion

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
ZOMBIES!!!!!!!Run for your lives

Seriously there is a condition in Greek called "Necrophaneia" and the closest term i could find in English was suspended animation.
In this condition the brain barely works,heart is slowing down and breathing can only be detected by artificial means.
en.wikipedia.org...
The person can be persumed dead.

This is not an excuse with the modern technology,but most of those events happened in countries were the health system is not at its best.All i can say is that they are lucky that woke up before burial.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

edit on 5/22/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

I did some more research on vampire legends after reading your interesting post and found this fear of vampirism widespread. Here is another documented account of people belieived to have been dead rising from the grave and thought to be vampires because of it when in fact they were buried prematurely and not dead at all!

The panic began with an outbreak of alleged "vampire" attacks in East Prussia in 1721 and in the Habsburg Monarchy from 1725 to 1734. Two famous vampire cases (which were the first to be officially recorded) involved Peter Plogojowitz and Arnold Paole from Serbia. As the story goes, Plogojowitz died at the age of 62, but came back a couple of times after his death asking his son for food. When the son refused, he was found dead the next day. Plogojowitz soon returned and attacked some neighbours who died from loss of blood. In the other famous case, Arnold Paole, an ex-soldier turned farmer who allegedly was attacked by a vampire years before, died while haying. After his death, people began to die, and it was widely believed that Paole had returned to prey on the neighbors.

These two incidents were extremely well documented. Government officials examined (and wrote reports of) the cases and the bodies, and books were published afterwards of the Paole case and distributed around Europe. The controversy raged for a generation. The problem was exacerbated by rural epidemics of so-claimed vampire attacks, with locals digging up bodies. Many scholars said vampires did not exist, and attributed reports to premature burial, or rabies.

Wow! How would you like to be not only buried alive by accident, but stalked and killed by being thought a vampire on top of it?!

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent

The victims awoke from their comas and realise they were buried. The victim would then try to claw out of the coffin and eventually eat there own flesh out of hunger. (hence the blood).

[

Come now, really!

Sometimes I think we are still in medieval times with stories like that!

Have you considered the very limited air supply in a coffin! I think they may have succumbed to a distinct lack of O2 before starvation set in.

ROFLMAO

P

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
Perhaps people don't realise that once the coffin lid is screwed down, its airtight, there is enough air for about an hour, if that, so, anyone in a closed coffin for more than an hour, is dead.

That, and the fact that most people are embalmed today, make the chances of being buried alive pretty slim.
When they pump most of your blood out of your circulatory system and replace it with a proprietary mixture of liquids designed to kill living organisms (so your body doesn't rot and stink) it kind of makes your death a certainty.
edit on 22-5-2012 by butcherguy because: spelling

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
A truly terrifying concept, I shudder to think of all the people throughout time who have been prematurely buried/cremated. It reminds me of the not quite as terrifying song 'Finnegan's Wake'. An Irishman who who is drunk falls and is mistaken for dead. At his wake there's eating and drinking which turns to fighting. Tim Finnegan is then revived by whiskey spilling on him.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Reply to post by mainidh

Been around since 2003.

:p

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think it's probably because the medical examiner/coroners around the world don't know the difference between warm and cold, stiff and life like, faint pulse and no pulse knew I should have become a coroner would have made a killing hahaha.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

This forum is called Medical Issues & Conspiracies.

Just so you're not confused as to what an issue is:

is·sue/ˈiSHo͞o/ - An important topic or problem for debate or discussion.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think ill just put it in my will to shoot me through the head before burying me.....That solves everything...no complications.
2nd

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

What do all of these places have in common (taken from the published articles)

- southern Egypt - village of Naga al-Simman - southern province of Luxor

- northern Argentina (Perrando Hospital)

- Nawalgarh (a town in Jhunjhunu district of Rajasthan state, India)

- China

- Kari village at Nawalgarh tehsil in (Jhunjhunu district in Rajasthan)

They are places where the standards of health care practice in hospitals, and health care knowledge in CPR and other life saving practices by families is really poor and lacking.

In other words, you don't see these stories popping up in North America or certain parts of Europe where doctors actually know when and how to pronounce a body dead. For instance, I have never heard of a person waking up from the dead published in the news in Canada because our health care knowledge and practices and standards are high.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

What do all of these places have in common (taken from the published articles)

- southern Egypt - village of Naga al-Simman - southern province of Luxor

- northern Argentina (Perrando Hospital)

- Nawalgarh (a town in Jhunjhunu district of Rajasthan state, India)

- China

- Kari village at Nawalgarh tehsil in (Jhunjhunu district in Rajasthan)

They are places where the standards of health care practice in hospitals, and health care knowledge in CPR and other life saving practices by families is really poor and lacking.

In other words, you don't see these stories popping up in North America or certain parts of Europe where doctors actually know when and how to pronounce a body dead. For instance, I have never heard of a person waking up from the dead published in the news in Canada because our health care knowledge and practices and standards are high.

And one reason I wont have a foriegn doctor

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The dead are obviously waking up to vote for Obama.
2nd term, same as the 1st

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
The dead are obviously waking up to vote for Obama.
2nd term, same as the 1st

Before making a post, try to READ the thread so as not to make a general statement, or a stupid one either.

The articles came from China, India, Argentina, and Egypt. These people didn't come back to life in their countries to vote for Obama in the US.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The corrupt political establishment needs dead voters that are ALIVE.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Serious note, they were never really dead. DEAD is DEAD. Almost dead is alive which these people were still.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join