It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US soldier brutally beating in FL

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Tampa, Florida -- Police want your help finding four men who teamed up to beat a young U.S. Army soldier in a South Tampa street.

This is easily the 20th brutal attack by Africans against White people in the Southern US since the Zimmerman incident has taken place. Yet, it's on and off only local news channels same day. Nothing on International American News stations like CNN/NBC/CBS. I guess in fear of being racist.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Very sad, my condolences to the family and friends. Everyone watch your backs, things like this are happening everywhere!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
And what about before the 'Zimmerman incident'? Has anything really increased? Or is it just that every incident is a big deal now?

Seems like manufactured hysteria.
edit on 15-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

hate crimes

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Like I told one lady, kids are sociopaths these days. I don't know what's in the water but I am never having one. Hope their MAMA's are proud of their boys. Of course it stems from the Zimmerman case..Look at all the hoodies. Martin was the Hoodie poster child of so called innocence...not....

I would be totally embarrassed as a mother to have kids like them.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
And what about before the 'Zimmerman incident'? Has anything really increased? Or is it just that every incident is a big deal now?

Certainly could be, Why though? The MSM does this for so many other things I just dont get their motives. Im sure that most people on here are privy to that kind of knowledge but Im a newbie still.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think my first thought is...what does his work have to do with anything? The whole focus of the media piece seems to revolve around the fact he's a serving U.S. Soldier? Does that somehow make this worse than if I had broken down in Tampa and set off to find help? I'm no Soldier...so would this be less to the local TV station? Apparently so... I hope the police wouldn't work less on it, based on that. That just disturbs me for that aspect.

As for the beating. That looked like Attempted Murder to me. They failed...and people are a lot harder to kill it seems, than street punks allow for. However, 4 to 1 in that constant, no stop beating and then pulling him this way and that to what? Get better angles for the kicking and beating? It's animalistic and I do hope these punks are caught and off the streets for a good 25+. Florida isn't the best place to choose Punkness as a career.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by imagineering

Certainly could be, Why though? The MSM does this for so many other things I just dont get their motives. Im sure that most people on here are privy to that kind of knowledge but Im a newbie still.

It just seems like a distraction is all.

I think if you looked at black on white violent 'hate crimes' pre 'Zimmerman incident' you would find no real spike. Its just a talking point being put out by conservative MSM.

Im no expert though. Just my opinion. I am a little bias because I do not believe in 'hate crimes' too. A crime is a crime to me.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Black people.... White people.... Red people.... Yellow people....

Does it truly matter what race or creed a person was?

Was this brought on by the Zimmerman case? It remains to be seen. The fact that this is an act of stupendous evil is self evident.

When will people raise their heads from their sleeping dreams, and realize that we are all the same? We share the same breath, we share the same home.

That which is done to others, through the mode of evil, will affect everyone - even the innocent.

These are acts of simple minds, and nothing more.

A wise man will walk in peace, while the wicked will be utterly consumed by their hatered.

The days of the unjust are numbered, and down into condemnation will they lay their unrestful heads.
edit on 15-5-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
this guy is an army soldier and he can't defend himself?
I know that they sort of just surprise attacked him but a little situational awareness goes a long way people...

counter their first punch with an aimed attack for the throat or the eyes, then go for weak spots like the knee or nose then RUN.

thats what I got from this video. if i'm getting attacked, the war is on. no matter where I am or what i'm doing.

no more victimization for any of us!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle

Was this brought on by the Zimmerman case? It remains to be seen. The fact that this is an act of stupendous evil is self evident.

When will people raise their heads from their sleeping dreams, and realize that we are all the same? We share the same breath, we share the same home.

That which is done to others, through the mode of evil, will affect everyone - even the innocent.

A wise man will walk in peace, while the wicked will be utterly consumed by their hatered.

The days of the unjust are numbered, and down into condemnation will they lay their unrestful heads.

you know you can get your point across without talking like Shakespeare

edit on 15-5-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Hate begets hate. Zimmerman, Falluja, Afghanistan, rendition flights, Rodney King....

It is all related.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I think it's increased...

No stats to prove it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The Zimmerman/Martin incident provided an oppourtunity to hate.

Seething resentment, sociopathy, boredom. . . whatever the reasoning, the event in Florida just provided a convenient excuse.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle

edit on 15-5-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

you know you can get your point across without talking like Shakespeare

Aww shucks....but papa me likes Shakespeare. Me no like hate crimes or MSM distractions!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
This is easily the 20th brutal attack by Africans against White people in the Southern US since the Zimmerman incident has taken place.

They came all the way from Africa just to beat up our army guys? How would Africans have even heard of the Zimmerman case?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Typical animal behavior from an animalistic culture. Nothing new here. 13% of the population commits 52% of the crime, but that's racist and we all know how racist facts can be.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Man there is a true conspiracy here. Black youths time traveled back to 2008 and commited an attack in Tampa on a soldier. Who ever new they could time travel? Did Zimmerman attack Trayvon to gain this knowledge of time travel?

www.wtsp.com...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

The honor student wasn't that smart, now was he. Hope the guilt follows him.

Sad
Sad

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
This is easily the 20th brutal attack by Africans against White people in the Southern US since the Zimmerman incident has taken place.

They came all the way from Africa just to beat up our army guys? How would Africans have even heard of the Zimmerman case?

lol
that's just OP and or source showing his bias
y'know like, "go back to africa"

maybe there aren't many black people in calgary
so it's a case of ignorance.

whatever

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Man there is a true conspiracy here. Black youths time traveled back to 2008 and commited an attack in Tampa on a soldier. Who ever new they could time travel? Did Zimmerman attack Trayvon to gain this knowledge of time travel?

www.wtsp.com...

???? I just went back and watched through the video looking for something to ID date and what do ya know.... 05/13/2012 is the time stamp on the camera footage that recorded the entire attack.

Believe it or not, this is an entirely separate attack that just happened, albeit with similar descriptions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join