It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military tanks being transported by the hundreds on trains (...NWO quickly approaching?)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I keep seeing trains transporting military tanks and vehicles in huge amounts. I remember seeing a train once in a while with a few, but I have been seeing this quite frequently over the last few weeks.

I took this picture while driving, but this train was stopped outside Houston at a new vehicle drop off point near the airport. I've never seen any train but the car carriers stopped there, but this particular train carried several different types of military vehicles and equipment.

Does anyone know what type these are or what they are mainly used for? I really don't know anything about tanks and military vehicles at all to be honest. It is just a little unsettling to see this on the regular - especially where we don't normally see this type of activity (unless it's closer to Fort Hood).

I've also seen several military choppers flying over Houston. They are always flying from the northwest headed east. I can't say I've ever seen so many before. They always seem to be flying over the northside of downtown at 5:15pm. They are usually in 3s. This picture is horrible, but that day I saw 6. This one was behind the others.

It looks like TPTB are making their moves pretty quickly and in plain sight. Thoughts? Anyone else seeing the same, or is something already going on?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I guess when the SHTF, it won't be as much of surprise to anyone.

Too bad you weren't able to make a video, I think that would of been better.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
We're winding down the war and equipment is returning home. Are you are you aware one of the largest us military bases is located in Texas? nothing out of the ordinary here

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
lots of videos of trains going on with hundreds of tanks passing by.

its all ongoing "millitary excercises & drills"

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I guess when the SHTF, it won't be as much of surprise to anyone.

Too bad you weren't able to make a video, I think that would of been better.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I believe the SHAHTF. We're just not in the brunt of it,yet.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

In all honesty, with those being the tan colored armored vehicles, that would make sense. However, how do you explain the videos coming out with the camoflaged armored vehicles being transported by the hundreds?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Looks like a couple of Bradley's and heavy transport vehicle. Movements like this happen all the time. Either moving from one base to another, getting deployed. They could be repaired vehicles going back into the field. I wouldn't get concerned until you see them on the ground near your town. And only if there isn't a military base around.

Just noticed you are near Houston. This makes it even more common place. There are a ton of military contractors in Houston and the surrounding are. On the outskirts of town to the East and West there are huge military contractor factories where they make and repair these vehicles.

This company operates a few factories on the outskirts of Houston. They make both those vehicles pictured.

BAE Systems

edit on 9-5-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Only to be redeployed next to iran or on US streets.

+5 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
We're winding down the war and equipment is returning home. Are you are you aware one of the largest us military bases is located in Texas? nothing out of the ordinary here

Why is it that when ever someone posts military movements at home someone always jumps on the thread to claim nothing is out of the ordinary? How the f*** do you know? This guy just said he has seen them occasionally but never this many this often so yes this is out of the ordinary. Other people around the country have reported similar out of the ordinary movements of troops and equipment. And with the new unprecedented order for deployment of troops on active duty at home for civil unrest and disasters this is all out of the ordinary. Troops drilling in quit neighborhoods is also out of the ordinary. 10 20 years ago this was unheard of. To stick your head in the sand and claim this is nothing unusual is just disingenuous at best and shilling at worst.

Anyone who thinks there is nothing suspicious about all this is just plain naive and or fluoridated beyond help...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

When I visit family in Waco, it is normal to see stuff like this once in a while. It's pretty normal to see big choppers flying over our land when we are out hunting and driving around. But it being in Houston and seeing it every other day is strange. Houston is about 3 hours away from Fort Hood.

Besides that, I mentioned the train was stopped. I have no idea which direction it was heading, but lets say it was heading in the direction the vehicles were pointed, that would be south east - away from Fort Hood.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Why is it that when ever someone posts military movements at home someone always jumps on the thread to claim nothing is out of the ordinary? How the f*** do you know? This guy just said he has seen them occasionally but never this many this often so yes this is out of the ordinary. Other people around the country have reported similar out of the ordinary movements of troops and equipment. And with the new unprecedented order for deployment of troops on active duty at home for civil unrest and disasters this is all out of the ordinary. Troops drilling in quit neighborhoods is also out of the ordinary. 10 20 years ago this was unheard of. To stick your head in the sand and claim this is nothing unusual is just disingenuous at best and shilling at worst.

Anyone who thinks there is nothing suspicious about all this is just plain naive and or fluoridated beyond help...

I am in the area often and it is not abnormal. Anyone who gets out of the city of Houston will see this every few weeks. Texas has tons of trains and tons of military bases as well as repair factories. Look at my above post.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

We're winding down the war and equipment is returning home.

so the tanks are coming "home"

and... 30,000+ DRONES are being dispatched both domestically & abroad

less soldier casualty, more civilian casualties, more WMD kill power!

edit on 9-5-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

Here in NC- No Military action yet

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

With the Iraq war ending, maybe they are bringing some of the equipment they can back.
It might be impending chaos and martial law but I think that's a little farther down the road.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill

Originally posted by hawkiye

I am in the area often and it is not abnormal. Anyone who gets out of the city of Houston will see this every few weeks. Texas has tons of trains and tons of military bases as well as repair factories. Look at my above post.

If it is more then usual then it is out of the ordinary and coupled with other movements around the country, drones being deployed, DHS announcement they are preparing for civil war, etc, etc, etc, it is just stupid to dismiss any of this as normal

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I know everyone here is waiting for the SHTF , myself included. I do however know for a fact this is VERY NORMAL. for that area. I wish I could say everyone to the bunker on this one but I can't. Sorry.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

Originally posted by GuidedKill
Looks like a couple of Bradley's and heavy transport vehicle. Movements like this happen all the time. Either moving from one base to another, getting deployed. They could be repaired vehicles going back into the field. I wouldn't get concerned until you see them on the ground near your town. And only if there isn't a military base around.

Just noticed you are near Houston. This makes it even more common place. There are a ton of military contractors in Houston and the surrounding are. On the outskirts of town to the East and West there are huge military contractor factories where they make and repair these vehicles.

This company operates a few factories on the outskirts of Houston. They make both those vehicles pictured.

BAE Systems

I only quickly looked this up, but BAE is located on the west side of Houston (Katy, TX). If they were transporting to Fort Hood from BAE, they wouldn't use the track it was on. It is way out of the way. They would go northwest. Not the track that goes east then north only to go west again. But then again, maybe it was headed for the border - who knows.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Why don't you just go to the base and ask some regular soldier why there are more tanks and equipment being transported lately. They will probably know. The reason probably isn't classified and it's probably something simple. If you ask a high ranking official you'll probably get the same response that you get from politicians. They tend to shift things around and never say anything.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Only there offices are located in Katy TX. There factories are located further to the East to be closer to shipping via the Gulf. I'm not trying to bust your bubble just letting everyone know the facts.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Originally posted by rickymouse
Why don't you just go to the base and ask some regular soldier why there are more tanks and equipment being transported lately. They will probably know. The reason probably isn't classified and it's probably something simple. If you ask a high ranking official you'll probably get the same response that you get from politicians. They tend to shift things around and never say anything.

I definitely would if there was one closer than 3-3.5 hours away.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join