It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shift & The End of The ET Quarantine Dec. 21 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This guy should make a movie or scfi-television series about this subject matter.
tweak the story a little so it won't be like V. At the end of the day I simply can not believe this until I see proof. Until I see an actual alien shape shift and communicate via the media or the net. I believe the aliens that are visiting aren't in the business of having a profound impact on other alien cultures. Any interactions with sentient species are for the benefit of their races or factions within their race... whether it is for resources, for science, for fun, or because they are curious.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Ah yes, The 5th Dimension,

Great group!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Im going to start making stories On Youtube and pass them off as fact too. Them im going to come flog them here on ATS. Not even a shred of evidence.

I have heard better stories in our ATS short story competitions.
edit on 6-5-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Take it as whatever you like, people who done enough research and are really interested in this will understand it, people who just sit and wait for the next big thread to come up that explains everything, just to say it isn't enough proof for me won't get it.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
Take it as whatever you like, people who done enough research and are really interested in this will understand it, people who just sit and wait for the next big thread to come up that explains everything, just to say it isn't enough proof for me won't get it.

Hey its a free country (for now..well more or less anyway) believe what you will and invest your attention where you may.

There are people that watch sports, sci fi, dancing with the stars, fox news, And lunatics on you tube. Whatever floats your boat man.

The point Im trying to make is that your time is the most precious thing you have. Its the only thing that is running out as you breath reading this. Dont waste it. So if watching these videos and hoping for some galactic federation of light to save you makes you happy beyond words, go for gold.

Unfortunately I like logic and reason. I like to hypothesize like most people but it has to be based on logic and reason. To each his own.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I'm a lunatic?

And you are wasting as much time as I am right now, don't be a hypocrite.

Plus logic and reasoning is in the mind, you can't do it externally. So if you need hard core evidence and proof then you aren't using logic and reasoning. If you think I watched this one video and then started going glitz and glory, well, you know what people say about assuming.
edit on 6-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing

I'm a lunatic?

And you are wasting as much time as I am right now, don't be a hypocrite.

Plus logic and reasoning is in the mind, you can't do it externally. So if you need hard core evidence and proof then you aren't using logic and reasoning. If you think I watched this one video and then started going glitz and glory, well, you know what people say about assuming.

I said lunatics on You tube, I didnt call you a lunatic unless of course by admission it is YOU in the videos

If it IS you in the videos sorry my opinion of you is not to your satisfaction. Im not wasting time because I am getting something out of this interaction.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Should have said lunatics who post videos on youtube.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
When will the insanity stop on ATS... honestly!

IRM :shk:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
When will the insanity stop on ATS... honestly!

IRM :shk:

keep dreaming, fantasies usually come true in dreams lol

I have long given up hope that this will be a forum that focuses mainly on logic and reason.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If anyone is really interested here's another video you should watch

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to [un.rl=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread837703/pg1#pid14057107]post by NewerBeing[/url]

Your post in support of the YT video is certainly worth some consideration.
At the same time its best to expect to be attacked when mentioning the GFL. I personally think such a governing body does in fact exist. Perhaps it goes by a different name, even so its only natural that an advanced otherworldly species would have survived extended periods of time because they have indeed been governed
themselves. If there is a single one there are likely many....how have they not destroyed themselves or each other??
SnF
edit on 6-5-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

Thanks, and if one believes in the existence of aliens then how can they not consider this at all. Why would Aliens exist and come around here and do nothing at all? It makes no sense. I should have posted this in the Alien and UFO forum. If nothing happens at all then nothing happens and I had a fun time believing. Right now, there is info out there to be considered, and the notion of living in a vast universe just for the sake of living and the earth is just the way it is because it is, is kind of ridiculous.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

could you please tell me how this was proven hoax,id love to know,
i had heard of some galactic govenment thingy before i ever heard
of ATS.and ats turned out to be real,just saying,so dont bite

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Here is the original speaker to the quarantine being lifted in 2012.

Watch and see where this information came from. Bashar said this as far back as 2004/2005

He is a Channel for a ET known as Bashar and been doing this for over 30 years. He also predicted the Japan Earthquake and Reactor damage when he channeled in Japan in 2004. It was surreal to watch him speak of it like he knew it was going to happen and that "they" would minimize the damage.

edit on 6/5/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

As far back as this has been talked about it's still going on. I think people have a hard time believing in it is because they imagine it to be some divine event.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

I have a hard time believing it cause no one can prove aliens are visiting Earth.

Everyone says "They are, you'll see soon." But for some (obvious) reason, soon becomes later. Only to become soon after a year or so of later.

What I find entertaining, is that the promoters of this never say "I'm sorry, you guys were right." (Remember that obvious reason for later?)

UFO Alien
UFO = Unidentified

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Since they are unidentified now, they will get identified sooner or later...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

I'm not saying there is no "galactic united nations" type thing,there very well may be, but the Galactic Federation Of Light as perpetrarted by Blossom Goodchild is a hoax.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

BUT! This is not Blossom. Overstand that. Why would you even say that your not denying the galactic federation... If that's so there was no point in you commenting in this thread at all.

Everything you said was just ignorance, just because of the words used "Galactic Federation of Light". He could have called it The Galactic Tea Party in Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. It doesn't stop the message...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join