It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shift & The End of The ET Quarantine Dec. 21 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is a real dude spreading the truth, I want to share what he says with ATS

I posted this in a couple forums, this is real info, no end of the world!
He talks about the shift and our ancient ancestors coming back to us.
Humans were created by ancient aliens.
Any alien ships you see now are reptilian ships. Notice the frequent growth of technology. Reptilians are showing off. He also breaks down the concepts of the 4th and 5th dimensions.

edit on 5-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Mind writing down a few words about what this video is all about?

+3 more 
posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think people should watch videos or read links before commenting on a thread,however as soon as this guy (he calls himself Ram Hotep) said GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT I turned it off. There, I've just saved you a half hour of your life. GFL is a proven hoax and fraud. I thought we were done with this.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It's going to be so awesome when 2013 gets here and nothing happens.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Show me, how can it be proven a hoax and the thought of aliens is still a theory?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The GFL may be a "proven hoax", but please tell me where this proof is, as I have not seen it with my own eyes, and that is a very big boast to throw around without backing it up...
However, reptilian aliens are a very real threat. I have seen plenty of proof for this. Such as this video of a former president... best to stay vigilant.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Uh did you just ask me for proof GLF is a fraud and then put up a "---------- is a reptilian video"? First, one of the mods or owners put up a huge post about the GLF and Blossom Goodchild being fake, search function is your friend. you can also just go to google and type GLF or blossom goodchild followed by the word fake,hoax,scam,or fraud and you'll find out everything you need to know. These reptilian videos are all just misinterpretations of how light and video work together.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman

Uh did you just ask me for proof GLF is a fraud and then put up a "---------- is a reptilian video"? First, one of the mods or owners put up a huge post about the GLF and Blossom Goodchild being fake, search function is your friend. you can also just go to google and type GLF or blossom goodchild followed by the word fake,hoax,scam,or fraud and you'll find out everything you need to know. These reptilian videos are all just misinterpretations of how light and video work together.

You didn't even watch his video. Seriously go watch it and you will understand why I am calling you a hypocrite.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Well just watched the first video and thought the guy is pretty sweet. He has done his homework and is running some goood energy himself. I am interested in hearing more of his information even if it is all old news and well discussed for years.

If nothing else it is nice to see everything put into one place.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

ok I'm going to watch these videos, if I'm wrong I will gladly admit it. see you in 30 mins.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
one of the many,many threads here on ATS exposing this GLF lieI'm not watching anymore of this garbage, he is just reguritating all that GLF nonsense. I (and my fellow ATS members) have suffered enough of this.
edit on 5-5-2012 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You should really watch the Clinton reptile video, it convinced me!!

As for the GFL, yeah I agree with the bin of hoaxes on that one.

Sorry OPer...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

That video has nothing to do with the links you provided...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Thank you for the lulz..you made my evening!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I am in the last few minutes of the last video, I really like this mans message, he seems genuinely interested in sharing some powerful information. I will be looking up more videos from him.

Thank you Op.

I can only S@F you once.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
reply to post by ArrowsNV

ok I'm going to watch these videos, if I'm wrong I will gladly admit it. see you in 30 mins.

It's been 45 mins. Did you watch his funny video or not? Obviously someone else in this thread did...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
just watched first one so far...
I starred this even though i'm not real sure about some of these facts as i will explain further but this guys effort is great. he takes this long drawn modern conspiracy & even old world religions and lore and spits it all quite nicely in a very straight forward pragmatic explanation. impressive, not exactly easy to do. he definitely just said a mouthful in a mere 13 minutes. good job. i know I would not be able to do the same without too much shifting, stumbling and rearranging.

now, i will say this. I hope that 12/21/12 reveals at least some disclosure and lifting of barriers (more preferably w/o death) for the obvious reasons but also so a guy like this who is concerned does not have to eat his words.

now for the facts i think i would personally tread very lightly on is alien involvement with the military.

yes, I believe Roswell happened. yes I believe there must still be aliens in the earth & they may even be old world reptilian in their genes, but i don't think the government is working so hand in hand with them. i think they tried to connect to world government to explore, attempt to resolve issues, make & fix things like crafts, & most importantly TAKE NOTES. who would most likely be reporting the deeds of bad men to the ones on their way? maybe there will be a war among different alien factions but i think our government is very stiff, superstitious and paranoid of aliens to be working on a large basis with them.

i think the ones in the government who have seen these beings, come in contact with them and have been told of upcoming potential disaster are actually those in the military who are trying to peacefully take it down a notch or two in comparison to let's say, zionist warmongers operating in paranoia and fear. they are too close minded to be in league with something groundbreaking... even if it were not exactly benevolent.

now, now... i could be totally wrong because we have some high tech that seems a little dangerous that i don't think we came up with on our own. i tend to think we ganked it. i tend to think the alien encounters we have had are isolated and distant from our military's general understanding even though they know and have evidence. like i said, could be wrong and there might be whole army of reptilian soldiers. it's just not my feeling. i think it might even be isolated knowledge to just a handful of governments. i think earth alien encounters in the flesh are rare and that mostly, the world governments especially the closed minded ones are mostly afraid and just want shoot at whatever shadows cross their path.

that's not to say i think there won't be a war but i think it's potential has been lessened by communication endeavors. i think any war that will take place might start first among men and will be ended by ETs if they do show up. it might very well be alien against alien but i think it is more likely going to involve evil men.

I still very firmly believe the synagogue of Satan is very much human oriented, human based, human controlled.

it's not a HUGE difference with what the guy is saying but a slight difference. i don't think we have scores of aliens in bases. if so i hope light is shed on this soon. if they are good i think they are captive. if they are bad i think things would have already gotten much much more sinister with their amount of knowledge. I think we might have a handful captive and this upsets me because of my own contacts. i hope that ones who are here are actually just hiding, waiting it out because even though they could do some damage, they don't WANT to as it is terrible karma. i think that men would try to kill them though because they are outnumbered and then we would think they were invaders and after they killed our more evil leaders (that some people actually like) they would have more of a hard time explaining that they are not the bad guys and they have been here much longer than us. PLUS, they would be knowing that others would be about to arrive and so it's just a mater of time, but they might not be able to get world leaders to ever believe this so world leaders might be more apt to try to shoot them down, & they didn't want to go ahead and start that war for the others to come and stop.

i think they want to wait for a big event so that there will actually be no fight, or not much of one.

i think they hide. i think they lay low. i think they watch and might even do a few covert ops and maybe even work with some good guys in the government who are trying to bring change, but i think in general, our global leaders are way to distant & unfeeling from this ET issues. they don't seem to be very knowledgeable of old world wisdom that ETs would likely understand. they are more like old, scared boys who have never seen such things, only barked orders, have crappy relationships & turned into grumpy ass old men who know they are nearing the end of their lives & don't think twice about just ordering death of many in greed & hate
edit on 5-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Starred. That video did indeed convince me.thank you.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
where do all the
Jesus's come from?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join