It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shift & The End of The ET Quarantine Dec. 21 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

OK! Ashy Larry.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
reply to post by MrUncreated

The video is about the ET quarantine that is going to end on Dec 21, 2012. The quarantine theory makes sense, because if Aliens existed the real question is: why haven't they shown themselves as yet?
edit on 6-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

It also sounds like a very good excuse for them not having revealed themselves. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But in the meanwhile, Sheldan Nidle and David Wilcock get to keep selling their (probably) made-up hogwash. You realize these people give "lectures", and people shell out big bucks for tickets? Not to mention the books and the DVDs. Oh, yeah... sounds like something a "light worker" would do, right? Here... I have all the answers for you. Just buy a ticket for 60$, first. And, oh... buy my books and DVDs, while you're at it.

I'm no religious nut job, but I actually have an easier time believing in Jesus, and at least he didn't charge a fee.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
if you don't believe in the theory then GTFO

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

lol. YEA! You talking about money? You can't do anything in this world without money, How would he tell big crowds about this, only through youtube? He has to sell to continue what he is doing, I'm not saying ill pay to go see the guy, never in my life, but you do know that he can't bust a Jesus in these times and woo the crowd.

You can't write a book without money or make a DVD, you can't rent a hall or auditorium out either, everything costs money man.
edit on 6-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

edit on 5-6-12 by paradox because: edited for rudeness.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Thanks...? And ok..?

Why even bother commenting.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Because I can.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I just can't believe how people think this thread is 100% about the GFL and won't bother watching the video. Trolls man. People at least watch the videos. Whether you like it or not this is info on ALIENS and if you believe in aliens at all then you have to give this consideration.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I watched the videos. Was looking for a hint of truth, and found none.

Reptilians, inner earth beings, vibrations, light beings, ascension, "the shift," Galactic federation of light, alien spacecraft, star ships, inner, under, and overstanding, etc etc.

All new age lingo mumbo jumbo with no substance.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Wait, you don't believe in aliens?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I tried to watch the video... I really did. but as soon as I heard the words, "Galactic Federation of Light" I laughed and turned it off.

You are free to believe whatever you wish in this life, but please do not proclaim something as "truth" when the real truth is, you don't know and you can't prove it.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

Wait, you don't believe in aliens?

Not that I don't believe extraterrestrials, but I do not believe that they are dwelling inside the Earth with crafts "aerodynamically designed for Earths atmosphere," or that they've even visited Earth in the first place.
edit on 5-6-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I just can't believe how people think this thread is 100% about the GFL and won't bother watching the video.

To be fair, I am still waiting for evidence that one (only one out of millions upon millions) of UFO sightings is really from another planet.

I mean it's all fun to say "They just are, you'll see." But then you can't be upset when we "don't see" (Not because of blindness, but because it always ends up being "later" or "next time")

So yeah, all you have to do is show me one UFO that is from another planet (for sure) and I will then begin to accept things like a "GFL"

PS: I never mentioned Blossom, I liked her hats though!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'll at least give him this much.. he has an active imagination

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

So by this guys rational about a minute towards the end.. apparently if I don't meditate I won't make it to the 4th dimension. Sorry but that's is stupid and I refuse to believe it.

On another note, the 2nd video, I like how he explained the 4th and 5th dimensions. I would definitely shake the mans hand on his gift of explaining something that is hard to conceptualize.

edit on 6-5-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

OMG! I have to meditate too, you're right. Definitely meditation is too much time for me personally, I rather watch TV and post on ATS. Thanks for pointing that out.

Meditation is nothing! It's good for you, for the 4th dimension or not. He says meditate because Humans are as connected to there higher self to the fullest potential.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Sigh.

Well there's an hour of my life that I'll never get back......

I will give it this however: The last time I laughed that hard was while watching Family Guy, I maybe it wasn't a complete waste of my time.........

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
here is the rub.

If come dec 2012 aliens invade/rescue us we ascend or whatever other load of garbage these tree hugging hippies are selling comes to pass I will take in my stride as smooth as silk because it wont phaze me. I have yet to experience anything that has left me unable to explain my reality and trust me when I say I have tested the bounds.

HOWEVER!!!

WHEN dec 2012 comes and NOTHING happens well then....my furry little friends. you are ALLL going to have one hell of a bad weekend. All your stupid hopes and dreams of rainbows and unicorns will be dashed to pieces and you will come crashing down to reality so hard you wont be able to get up till the next batch of prophecies come around.

Believe me when I say I do feel sorry for you. I understand you wish to have a better reality than the one you find yourself in and I agree we live in a sh!tty world. But to indulge in fantasies and call them reality? Thats just dangerous, Investing hope in hopeless ideas is a recipe for disaster.

Its all good anyway you dont have to wait too long to be proven wrong. Your misery will be at an end soon enough.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
WHEN dec 2012 comes and NOTHING happens well then....my furry little friends. you are ALLL going to have one hell of a bad weekend. All your [snip] hopes and dreams of rainbows and unicorns will be dashed to pieces and you will come crashing down to reality so hard you wont be able to get up till the next batch of prophecies come around.

But that's what I have been trying to say. What you say will happen, NEVER happens.

When that "crash" arrives---wait a sec! When exactly does that crash arrive? OR does the date move? Does "Soon" become "Later"?

Mark my words, if nothing happens this year we will all be informed on how we translated the dates wrong. They will pick another date, probably about 10 years from now.

They = The folks that like to start these end-of-days things, which we all know have been around since the begining-of-days.

I still say, you have to prove that aliens are/(have visted) here before you can say we are under quarantine by aliens!

And remember just because it is unidentified, well that doesn't make it from another world.

OR

UFO Alien
UFO = Unidentified

(If you KNOW it is alien, then wouldn't it be an IFO?)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

They well may change dates to a future time and explain that the aliens forgot to add a zero or make some other garbage excuse up. BUT the majority of nut bags have put too many of their fruity eggs in the dec 2012 basket and when that comes crashing down...well lets just say they will be crying over their own stupidity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join