It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shift & The End of The ET Quarantine Dec. 21 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
I think people should watch videos or read links before commenting on a thread,however as soon as this guy (he calls himself Ram Hotep) said GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT I turned it off. There, I've just saved you a half hour of your life. GFL is a proven hoax and fraud. I thought we were done with this.

Thought I don't buy this whole GFoL psychobabble, I don't see how something concerning the existence of a group of extraterrestrial civilizations working together, could possibly has been "proven a hoax and a fraud". As a matter of fact there's NO way of someone prove that such group doesn't exist, regardless the awkward advertising made by "contactees" and "channelers". Most time naysayers sound as stupid as the ones they criticize.

edit on 5/6/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What people need to focus on is meditation, raising your energy. That's all you have to do. Even if you don't believe in a shift and Dec 21, doing it for your SELF. You will benefit either way. Get connected to the elements and nature, it will help raise your energy and get connected to your higher self.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
Everyone says "They are, you'll see soon." But for some (obvious) reason, soon becomes later. Only to become soon after a year or so of later.

^^^^^

Remember, that's why I have a hard time believing aliens are visiting earth (The lack of proof).

What was the rebuttle?

Originally posted by NewerBeing
reply to post by adigregorio

Since they are unidentified now, they will get identified sooner or later...

Emphasis mine

Did you read my post?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yes I did, what I said was suppose to be a joke...

God and aliens are similar, when will they come?

There is enough evidence, it's up to you to make something of that evidence now. It's like you want someone to come to you with written docs from the aliens themselves...

You can look to places like The Bible and The mayans, ancient aliens( tv show), Ancient civilizations, there's plenty of evidence, it may not be proof but its evidence make something of it and come up with a conclusion. It's more than just someone saying to you it's going to happen, you have to prove it to yourself. and it doesn't seem like you guys are trying to do that. You guys rather wait.

If I am wrong, then I will come back here and say that I am wrong.

Just to be clear though, the only thing that is suppose to happen on December 21, 2012 is the quarantine being lifted nothing else.

edit on 6-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Ahh the rolling eyes at the end had me confused...

Seemed like you were saying "Duh, they will be identified soon!"

Anyway, soon as someone can prove (within reason on the "proof") that these UFO's are alien in nature. (Not even all, just ONE out of the millions of cases, just show ONE is of alien origin.)

THEN I will contest that a UFO could be coming from elsewhere in the universe. Until then, all it is is unidentified.

TOPIC!!

As for the GFL, check the hoax bin for the reason it is a hoax. (Some posters wanted to know the exact reasoning, I would run a search but I have things to do today.)

Up at the top of everypage is a bar with buttons, second to last is "search". Click that, a new page will open with a small text box. Enter in your search term, try: "GFL [HOAX]" And other obvious combos.

Needless to say, that is how you find out why it is a hoax. Or we can wait for me to return and to all the work/research for ya. Of course, then you should understand why many skeptics say "Research"...

(the above "topic" is for the whole thread, not the poster I was responding to in the first part of this post.)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The GFL is NOT a hoax, everything that Blossom Goodchild was claiming was a hoax. And also the claims of when they will appear but as much as we know there very well may be a GFL.

Now, this thread can probably not progress the way that it should since people were bring up Blossom Goodchild which has nothing to do with this thread... abe did not watch the videos, he only heard names..

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Somebody makes a you tube video which means that everything he says must be the truth. Problem is anybody can do this including all the deluded fools out there.

Now in order to pick out the wheat from the chaff we need context and form. Does this man have any form. Only in his own circles so he fails.

Does his behaviour indicate sincerity.....hmmmm.... his eyes suggest he is a space cadet. So sorry fails again.

A thread for those who like to believe without an ounce of credibility being presented......keep taking the tablets.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Can you delete your post for assuming.

Do your own research after watching the video, don't just watch the video and be like "hmmmm I don't believe you, next!" See these skeptics..... They love to say something is wrong but never like to prove that it's wrong...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You have yet to prove it right.

Besides 3 vids of some schlub on youtube flapping his gums for damn near an hour, what else ya got?

Oh, and before you tell me to research it for myself, I've never been one to do someone else's homework, if you catch my drift.

Until then...

pointless thread is pointless

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Flowmaster05

I don't have to prove anything, Aliens aren't even proven yet, so you must not believe in aliens either. This is information to take into consideration if you believe in aliens, if you believe in aliens but don't believe this then it's a contradictory within itself. It's like believing in a God but you don't trust The Bible, or Torah, or Quran.

No, I don't catch your drift. Do your own homework, wth. He understands what he is saying, I understand what he is saying the people who S&F this thread understands what he is saying. If you don't want to take it into consideration go to church.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
I think people should watch videos or read links before commenting on a thread,however as soon as this guy (he calls himself Ram Hotep) said GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT I turned it off. There, I've just saved you a half hour of your life. GFL is a proven hoax and fraud. I thought we were done with this.

i dont believe in it or disbelieve in it really. but you said proof, 7 times out of ten what people are referring to as something being proved is a a group of people all coming to together and coming to consensus on something. i'm sure that more on the lines of what you're talking about no? not proof at all but people with similar beliefs as you claiming you've arrived at an answer by only utilizing your sceptical mind. its a shame scientist are even like this

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I don't have to prove anything

Then don't belittle skeptics for not "proving it wrong"

This is information to take into consideration if you believe in aliens

I don't believe in aliens, so I'm obviously not the target demographic for this thread.

This is nothing more than yet another "such and such will happen on Dec. 21, 2012" thread. We have enough of those.

Good day

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Flowmaster05

Bye.

Now, to the important people who are interested in this thread this is the first video I ever saw speaking about 2012. I was skeptical at first also, I hardly even regarded it. But stuff kept unfolding on it's own. I didn't force this.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I used to think the GFL might be real, when I was new to all of this. And by "all of this", I mean aliens + conspiracies + NWO + etc. You know, the general gist of this what this web site is about. Except we're not supposed to be allowed to talk about drugs or the GFL here, for reasons that are beyond my mental capacity. I remember just mentioning an alcoholic beverage once, as a joke, and my post was deleted within 5 seconds. Blew... my... goddamn mind!

Well, anyway. I don't believe in them anymore. SaLuSa, Sheldan Nidle, etc. I used to read their messages whenever they came out, but now all I see when I try to read them is, "Blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda." But what I'm really interested in, is finding out how all of this crap started in the first place. All of my research tends to lead back to Zecharia Sitchin, or David Icke (which I am sure he got most of his crap from Sitchin's book, anyway). The NESARA crap seems to have been a con job, but the belief persists because of these jokers, and people like Steve Beckow. Part of me still wants to believe they are real, but in the end it just seems to be a bunch of con artists and schizophrenics running rampant. If someone could change my mind, it would take more than a bunch of "Blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda." I have yet to see any sort of evidence. I'm afraid that raw faith just isn't going to cut it anymore.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

What about all the ancient artifacts that have humans, UFO's and planes, etc? You're saying that was just a fluke?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Which site created by a nutter did he get his info from?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Ask him yourself.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing

What about all the ancient artifacts that with UFO's and planes? You're saying that was just a fluke?

If you're referring to the glyphs of Giza's pyramid (or whichever), well... they *claim* those were broken, rubbed off, or some damn thing. They actually showed the restored image, on some web site. I looked into this, too. It is a strange coincidence that we see what appears to be an airplane, a helicopter, a submarine, and some type of spacecraft. I'll give you that. Could be a coverup, but I still don't know what that has to do with some supposed Galactic Federation, shape-shifting reptilian aliens, or whatever. And time-wave theory, while believable, still doesn't have squat to do with some Galactic Federation. Or aliens. My latest thoughts have been... sure, the line drops off completely on December 21, 2012. And for all I know, this means Fukushima will be multiple times worse than Chernobyl, and that's the end of humanity. I don't see any GFL cleaning that disaster up, do you? It could very well be the end of us all. Where are they? Nowhere... because they don't exist.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The video is about the ET quarantine that is going to end on Dec 21, 2012. The quarantine theory makes sense, because if Aliens existed the real question is: why haven't they shown themselves as yet?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The whole reptilian thing is retarded.... especially commingle from grownass adults...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join