It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German hydro bomb goes missing AND secret files go missing? WW3 imminent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

all these files, and a submarine with a HYDROGEN BOMB in it, totally go missing???

this sounds like the old super hero cartoons when dr.doom or some other stereotypical super villan start stealing stuff from all over the world to build a "doom base" for all the bad guys!

this sounds totally like something out of justice friends or something!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

The only thing is we don't have the Justice League to save us.

I keep saying that something is going down during the NATO summit damn I pray I'm wrong.

These crazy bastards are out of control!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Is that what that was in that big crate that UPS dropped of at my house last winter? It was addressed to resident. I took it to the scrap yard and got 95 bucks for it.
I would have liked the sub better, I like the ones from Togo's best.

So is this for real? All those governments watching it and it disappeared? Maybe they should have sent it Federal Express or some other way if they wanted it to get to it's destination. Sounds Fishy that it disappeared in the sea.
So if there is no documentation, how do we know it occured?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I posted the below on the other similar thread.....

The Germans don't have nuclear weapons. Theoretically they can "borrow" them from the US under a NATO agreement. These would be B61s with a maximum yield of 340kt, depending on version.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

The E3 is an Air Battle Management aircraft. The UK has 7 not 12, and as far as I know, they don't track nuclear weapons. If they can that's classified. Seeing I live about 12 miles from their home base in the US, and know dozens of crew members, I've NEVER heard them talk about that, and surprisingly some talk alot. Nor do they track subs, P-3s (and soon the new P-8) do that, no mention of P3s. You would see P3 activity increase if a stolen nuke was on a sub. What was the line from Red October, "you've dropped enough SonoBouys that a man could walk from Greenland to Iceland to Scotland without getting his feet wet!". Any evidence of this???

I've been inside the E3 on several occassions. And it's funny most of the stations are labeled. "Tactical Air Warfare Officer", "Air Battle Management Officer" "Radar Operations technicians". Never saw "Tracking German U Boats with Nuclear Weapons" technician station, or ANYTHING related to nukes. Guess it might not be marked, but I highly doubt it.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

So, I doubt any of the above is correct. Perhaps a "dummy" was used in an exercise or some sort. But frankly this whole thing sounds like a hoax. All from wiki (with associated links to other references) in about 10 minutes. Frankly I knew this off the top of my head, but figured I would provide some reading material.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The links didn't come over....guess you'll have to go to the other thread.....

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
The links didn't come over....guess you'll have to go to the other thread.....

what do you mean?

are the links broken?

they are working fine.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hi.

I found this interesting.....meyerweb.com...

Just enter the size of the weapon and the location and it'll give you the results of the destruction...... careful it may cause nightmares.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Not on my screen, but if it worked awesome...if not they do work on the other thread Thanks!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

The Germans can produce a nuclear bomb for a country that has authorization to own them. The treaty could have been modified to allow this. The Germans are intelligent people and I don't think NATO would exclude their intellect from benefiting their members. I see rules being bent and twisted in all levels of societies around the world, why should this be different. Why exclude some of the best minds in the world from these things. I think it could have been a nuclear bomb. It could also be a hoax. It is my opinion that there isn't enough evidence for me to determine anything about this thread so far. Maybe something may change in the future.

It's important to also note that we are not allowed to know everything about all the weapons that exists. If this wasn't a fact, this site wouldn't be called ATS

edit on 2-5-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

all these files, and a submarine with a HYDROGEN BOMB in it, totally go missing???

this sounds like the old super hero cartoons when dr.doom or some other stereotypical super villan start stealing stuff from all over the world to build a "doom base" for all the bad guys!

this sounds totally like something out of justice friends or something!

Since when does Germany have hydrogen bombs?

top topics

join