It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by krazykanuk
Ya, you are right about the politicians! I always thought Stephen Harper was an alien! I mean geeeesh! how the heck has he managed to keep his sweater unwrinkled and his hair so plastic perfect????

Those eyes man. Those eyes of his are not of this world! And that hair HAS to be fake.

Even his personality is weird. There's just something very odd about him.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Cool story, bro...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Rules! What rules? I didnt ask for anything that has happen to me.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Pretty vague. I would have asked roughly a million more questions than you seem to have asked. The aliens would obviously have to have some sort of motive. Not just they're coming here and wiping us out. Cool story but if you wanted it to be believable a lot more detail and thought would be put in to it.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Sounds like someone took the vibe of the GFL in a bad way, they're the only aliens near us, and yes they exist, despite the owner's and members' constant close-mindedness to such a thing. Don't worry, they'll all be proven wrong VERY shortly.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UnmitigatedDisaster

Have you ever read Revelation 19:19-20? The beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make was against the rider on the horse and his army. But the beast was captured and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image.

Sounds like someone wants the world to believe the good guys are the bad guys. Preparing people to believe a lie. Imagine living in terrible conditions here and someone telling you it is the fault of an alien race coming to take over your planet. I know I'm going out on a thin limb here, but if you can imagine that, then you can imagine the bad guys trying to make the good guys look like the bad guys. Why else would the kings of the earth think they could make war against Jesus and win unless they believed he wasn't Jesus and was the bad guy?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Again nice story yet no evidence what so ever to back up the claims . I highly doubt the essence of it it doesn't seem believable so I'll just wait and see because even if it's true there's nothing that I can do about it ... I rather find it pleasing if it's true !

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I understand how difficult it is to come out of the woodwork with what most will believe is a sensational hoax. I appreciate you sharing your info.

My dreams lately have pointed to such an event. Terrifying. It feels very close. I hope I am just freaking out over
other peoples fears rather than something concrete like what those dreams are about.

I have described my abduction experiences in other threads.I have woken up to a horrible looking being I later learned was a Reptilian standing at the foot of my bed. He disappeared as quickly as he appeared.I was pretty stunned.

Before that I had abduction experiences only with typical greys and a tan buddha looking entity.

Since then its been taller greys who are agressive,the medical team of whitish skinned ones who look like greys aside from being more white and slightly taller. Most recently Nordic looking humans except their skin was apricot. I have my theories why they are all working together but I don't know if they mean harm or advancement to the human race.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

I totally agree that this will happen.......let me just say I know it well just think the mayans said Dec. 31 d
2012 is are dooms day they had to have been told by aliens it we happen on that date and around the time when the calender was made people were building all of these incredible made buildings so idk but I have a gibe it well happen.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Somebody please call Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones to kick these things butts!!!! Oh and throw in Chuck Norris, couldn't hurt!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyoutlaw
reply to post by UnmitigatedDisaster

Have you ever read Revelation 19:19-20? The beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make was against the rider on the horse and his army. But the beast was captured and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image.

Sounds like someone wants the world to believe the good guys are the bad guys. Preparing people to believe a lie. Imagine living in terrible conditions here and someone telling you it is the fault of an alien race coming to take over your planet. I know I'm going out on a thin limb here, but if you can imagine that, then you can imagine the bad guys trying to make the good guys look like the bad guys. Why else would the kings of the earth think they could make war against Jesus and win unless they believed he wasn't Jesus and was the bad guy?

So in your analogy the kings of the Earth will tell the people at a future point in time that Christ is an alien invader who is to blame for all the tribulations taking place on the Earth?

Hey that's just like the Republican establishment claiming that Obama caused the 2008 crash.

Let's all vote for Romney because one economic crash is not quite enough. Please may I have another?

Sean Hannity calls Obama "the anointed one" on a regular bases so it all fits.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sounds good. Humanity needs to be eliminated. I just hope they'll be kind to Gaia and her creatures.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
.I don't really get into this whole UFO thing actually. I don't study UFO's or anything. Hell I don't even believe in shape shifter. But yeah I hear you.

Caught ya.

Care to Explain this post

Which according to you, was YOU under a different screen name.

Don't believe in ufos? Don't "get into this whole UFO thing"?

Really?

So..
you found an old post about a supposed abduction thing that happened who cares. Glad you feel you have to dig up dirt on people..I am sure it makes you feel better about yourself. Did It ever occur to you that maybe I have reevaluated that part of my life and figured out it was possibly a dream?

No...it didn't.

Proves that if you were truthful, you might have brought up, oh I don't know, THAT YOU WERE ABDUCTED before? And you go on to say that you don't get into the whole "UFO" thing, which is a lie....

So, maybe this whole thread is a lie as well?

Looks like a skunk, smells like a skunk...you know the rest.

"supposed abduction". Which is it? Did it happen? You would think something so powerful that happened In your life would make you at least "get into this UFO thing". Yet you deny you have interest.

Just calling bs as I see it.

edit on 24-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

Well done, Straight up BS.
Onto the next lie OP.
ps. Liars suck.

Love how she says "I know it was not a dream".. in her old thread, and now she says it was all a dream.

edit on 9-5-2012 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
After reading the OP, I honestly cannot believe there are 35 pages of this nonsense. there is nothing to debate here.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

I see your point!

I, myself do believe in ancient aliens and tralalala....but I was saying that IF they wanted to go on an all out war, they could have done it a while ago. Specially if they have been here all this time!

They maybe here, maybe they even want to take over.....but they can't. We are to many. They are few. They would certainly have greater knowledge than us, but they would still lose, because we are legions! 7 billions to be precise.

Unless, they are on a ship that hasn't reach our planet yet and they will..cross the bridge when they get here!!!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
If it weren't for crop circles, that do seem to be positive messages of some sort, and the fact that there seems to be some "code" or rule that prevents "aliens" from destroying us outright. It seems we are given a "chance" so to speak, I would be scared to death of whatever these "things" are.

Unlike some others here that have said they look forward to "meeting" the aliens, I totally am not looking forward to meeting them. Creepy, cold creatures ,that do things on the "down low" ...the best "defense" I have been able to come up with so far, is to resist them mentally, and believe in a "higher" power that I call God...♥

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I find similarities with this story and a few others, including mine - the earth is being terraformed to a warmer climate. perfect for Alien Reptiles - I firmly believe there are Aliens, have these extraterrestials taken over man kind >? good questions - because we will not go quitely into the night, whether this is a alien agenda or a communist plot. American or Human ingenuity will thrive on thsi and other worlds given a chance -- in a way its a curse - humans are like cancer - are like sheep and some say like Rocks. I bet it was/is easy for them reptiles to do.... after all, we are only human - and how to serve man is more than a recipe book

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You guys, I think I'm the alien.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
YOU MUST READ THIS
New planet discovered in solar system, announced well after this thread was created and you say this person isnt right pff take a look its staring you in the face

www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org... new-planet-found-in-our-solar-system-nibiru/

www.niburu.nl...:nieuwe-planeet-gevonden-in-ons-zonnestelsel-niburu&catid=35:universum&Ite mid=48

news.nationalgeographic.com... /2012/05/120511-new-planet-solar-system-kuiper-belt-space-science/

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join