It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Loud And Strange Noise Heard In Dallas, OR (published on youtube april 19th, 2012)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
People need to start at the beginning with each one of these recordings. When a recording can be proved to be 100 per cent genuine Then you can move on to step no.2 which would be to prove whether any of the sounds are the same sound or they are different sounds. After this step you could start to work out what the sounds actually are.

Rolling all these videos together into one big messy ball and speculating wildly on what the noise is will get us nowhere. Personally I think there are genuine noise phenomena and then there are hoaxes. Establishing whether these genuine recordings are the same noise is important because if not, then we are just looking at random noises from around the world and whipping up a frenzy about it.

for reasons allready mentioned in this thread, I'm leaning on the side of hoax for this particular video.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Ok, that is really strange.......that would definitely scare the …….. out of me.

Um, just one thing though, has the US government said anything about this?

I just find it strange, something as loud as that should attract police reports, whole towns complaining etc. You would think someone from TPTB would say something, even if it was lies?

See this is what gets me...I work as a cop and we receive noise complaints constantly...I bet I handle at least one a day myself. I am assuming you could probably ask your local PD's if they are getting calls like this. Im from Illinois and we have had nothing yet like this, but either everyone is hopping on the bandwagon for fun or this is really happening...good point though mate.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
This has got to be one of the most eery noises I've ever heard in my whole entire life, just hearing this sends shivers down my spine.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Very eerie indeed, I would be outside talking with my neighbors trying to figure out what it is.

Now, coming at it from a once Pagan (white/earth) to agnostic (quantum physics/scientific) to even Christian (considering all angles because you never know, if you leave yourself open to consider all possibilities):

I've been watching a lot of Boomdaddy01 on You Tube. The video below is long, very long but after seeing Madonna's half time ritual (yes it was a Kabbalah ritual), Whitney Houston's death (yes she was just another pop star that over dosed) or was she? The movies now days are prepping us but for what, War of The Worlds, comes to mind.

Uploaded by SaveThePerishing on Feb 7, 2012

"Researcher L.A.Marzulli discusses how a recent string of events validates notions of a coming great deception, as foretold in ancient prophecies. He cited the Myanmar cyclone, the Chinese earthquake, and other natural disasters, along with the Middle East tensions as being indicators that we're living in the time prophesied by Ezekiel, and in the Book of Revelation.

Natural disasters are up more than 400% in the last two decades, he noted. Book of Revelation writes about a one-world government and religion, as well as the mark of the beast. Marzulli suggested that a terrorist attack involving suitcase nukes might be used as a pretext for people to get microchipped for alleged security reasons (the chip would be the mark that is prophesied).

He believes that a war in the Middle East will be a supernatural trigger, leading to the appearance of huge spaceships (1-3 miles wide) in the skies. The ETs (who are actually fallen angels) will claim to be the progenitors of humankind and religion-- but this is the great Luciferian deception, designed to get everyone united in a one-world govt./religion, he detailed."

While these ideas may sound hard to believe, I encountered them while I was in the occult from different sources.

Now, I always thought I was more Pagan / Earth / Native American spiritual type person, more agnostic and more "everything has a scientific explanation - everything can be logically explained"....

Now come on folks, that sounds not like drums, cymbals, horns, etc - it to me sounds like ships, big suckers - REALLY BIG.

Or

Maybe something from underneath coming up????

Anyway, it's eerie, very eerie, if I were there and heard this, I hope to God (notice now I'm capitalizing my G) I would be praying - in fact I have gone back to praying - me, the ATSer that has always said religion, particularly Christianity is full of holes.....But like this video presented, does address deep into the interview these sounds heard around the world. And it's not just here or there sporadically, if you read even here on ATS, a lot of people from all over the planet are hearing this.

Inter-dimensional beings (demons???) Yes, to me I never thought I would say this. Always thought this theory was "primitive, superstitious, only for weak minded people"

Now, I don't know, thank God I have not heard this noise yet.

Now OP, how are your animals (dogs, cats) reacting to this noise? Will they go out? If you don't have any fur companions (hate the term pet, denotes slavery to me, yes I'm a animal advocate) - Next time you hear this, when a light goes on across the street or next door, go over (first put your robe on) go over and knock on your neighbor's door and ask them, "Do you hear this?" If they say yes, talk, ask them, "What the heck do you think it is, what does it sound like to you?" Then try to talk to several people that are also hearing this.

It seems to be coming from all over - I don't know, I hope to God you are faking this cause it sure as heck sounds very scary to me and I don't think a bug out bag and rifle is going to do any good.

This sound, sounds, major.

Boomdaddy01 on You Tube has several videos that address end time prophecy, which I always thought was like Chicken Little, "The sky is falling" ha ha........no more ha ha, that noise is down right spooky and boy, I'd be reaching for a Valium.

HAARP? Our government testing some kind of sound system or something?

My logical brain wants to say that it's something "normal" something explainable by science.

Video at 18:00 (approximately) addresses ships / mile wide craft / inter-dimensional beings manifesting?)

Now a couple years ago, I would have really seriously thought someone posting this very type of reply was a little off, but that noise, if you are not hoaxing this, is something serious. Please watch the video - download it and take the time, it's a interview from Coast to Coast and again, me not being Christian for almost half a century now am reconsidering what is really going on.................a lot of people are reporting this.

The 2-1/2 hour video interview was very interesting to me. The guy Marzulli, does not sound like some nutzo case. He sounds very intelligent and reality base. Listen to the video...........I'm listening to it right now again because again deep within the video they do discuss this noise a lot of people are now reporting.

I hope your nerves are okay. I believe you. Hear it again, be careful. Please report back if you hear it again and let us know what your neighbors think. Call 911, ask the cops to come, do they hear it? What do they think? Now the cops by us are real nice. But we need to talk to other people, neighbors, police, and film, record and report back to each other.

Hope I don't hear this, I don't have good recording equipment.

Maybe our government via satellite these noises? Maybe it's some kind of solar wave or some kind of other wave hitting us?

Note the video conversation is not for children, it's not sexual but it could be frightening to young kids even 9-15 year olds.

Boy, hope I don't hear this, very creepy. Just got a bad feeling hearing this. If you are a hoaxer (I don't think you are) you could work for Hollywood, big money time cause this recording sent chills down my back.

I've stated in another thread I'm doing a Excel Spreadsheet with mysterious famous young deaths and while yes many are drug related, but the birth dates, death dates, moon phases. And people are reporting the moon has changed, quite a few people here on ATS.

I haven't notice it being different but I don't go out and star gaze anymore so I wouldn't know.

Spiritual warfare? A cosmic war? Could be anything but this recording seem to be coming from all over, like a rumbling.

Crazy thought, but now think of our music and movies and how ghoulishly dark many of them are.

And think of the massive numbers of people going crazy and doing mass killings of strangers.............now some guy coming home and catching the mail man with his wife, and shooting the mail man I can understand motive wise. Some kid walking into a school and open firing on everyone I can't understand.

It's like a lot more people are going crazy.

I use to laugh at the theory of zombies - you're dead, your dead, trust me, I've handled enough dead bodies.

But - these bodies are nothing more than suits, like cars. You get in your car and drive it around, but you are not your car, you are just inside of it, using it to move around - we are not our bodies, our souls are our inness.

Again, listen to the whole video, it's very interesting.

We here in America do tend to lean towards science vs spiritual explanations and things are changing drastically faster and faster.

The video interview talks about the alien deception..............not aliens, maybe demons and I know that sounds very radical but there have been far too many people reporting this type of noise.

We need to construct a map with where, date, time and type of noise is occurring because maybe there is a predictable pattern that might give us a clearer picture.
edit on 22-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

I'm in Illinois too and if I hear this you guys will be getting a call from me...........this is scary!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ColeWorld

I agree, check out the video, I'm right below your original reply.

Long one but interesting.

That recording was eerie, just sent shivers down my spine - like a real primal type of fear which I don't normally feel.

Strange sound.

And, there are quite a few here on ATS from all over and it's getting more frequent, have you noticed?

To me, it sounds like it's coming from all over and it sounds sort of mechanical, machine base???
and whatever is making that noise has got to be BIG.

Maybe it's geological though? or atmospheric? See I always want to go back to science, reality, explainable by logical means.

But then, I love Shakespeare and Hamlet is one of my favorite plays and I keep remembering this quote:

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1. Scene V abt. 1601

Wonder what this is but do we really want to find out?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Lean towards hoax, hope you are right, I really hope you are right, if you are wrong, well the alternative might not be good - hope this is scientifically explainable or a hoax.

I'm getting too old and have had a very exciting life, I'm ready for things to calm down.

Just hope I don't hear this, because again, I don't think a stupid bug out bag and rifle are going to be of any help.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I don't know about the OP video possible Hoax. but I can tell you from personal experiences there has been some weird sounds around my home in rural Oklahoma, That have bugged me out a couple times and its been going on about a year not all the time randomly. I'm guessing atmospheric, or possibly Solar activity. None the less its a real phenomena from my perspective. like a rolling thunder that last a long time very unnatural imo. I would like some answers or maybe i would'nt
might not like the answers we get im afraid

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Wonder what this is but do we really want to find out?

Some things are better left unknown for some people but not for me!
Before I run and hide I want to know what it is I'm running from.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It sounds like something under a lot of pressure or tension. If I made some wild guess, it’s the earth’s crust and we are hearing it because the water table is well below where it’s normal level. It’s also muffled through the soil so its difficult to pin point the source. Similar to the sounds within a well. Who Knows?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

the aliens have an underground base and thats their huge machines builing ufos and getting ready for all out war on the world...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Well, if you hear it again, go outside, talk to a neighbor if you see a light go on and report back to us.

Did you feel any vibration?
Did the air feel any different?
Did your animals react in any way differently?
Was the sound coming from all over, up, down?
Did the noise affect you physically?
Did it begin all of a sudden or build up gradually?
Did it wind down or suddenly stop all at once?

You would think that everyone would be coming outside, even if it was early in the morning.

In my neighborhood, we would all be coming outside and milling together and talking about it, but we're a friendly neighborhood.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

That sounds good. Hope you're right, if I hear this noise (hope I don't) I'm going to think of your reply as it sounds feasible and natural phenomena is okay, I can take natural, earth plates shifting, solar winds, etc....I like rational stuff.

Any geologists or scientists out there in ATS Land?

My brother in law is a geologist but he lives far away and until I actually hear this, I wouldn't want to come off as crazy to him............he's very reality based and like my husband doesn't believe in conspiracies or anything "supernatural".

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

well im happy,the sci-fi genre is my favourite genre,as probably is most ats members,lol! i have noticed a completly huge rise in sci fi over the past couple of years...hope it keeps going!!! (if the world doesnt end first)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

a mating call? what sort of dimension are you from? the machine world,and this is the mating call of the african humming robot???
sounds more like large scale technology going on,huge machines are working away beneath our feets... aliens are invading,and those machines are building reinforcements!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OMNISLASHER

Love reading and watching Science Fiction, just don't want to live it.

One thing watching or reading stuff, you know it's pretend, you can always switch the channel or hit the reset button.

Another thing is having something very strange happening around you in reality time, it's no fun.

The not knowing what is really going on is creepy.

Now as this is a conspiracy site...........are we being prepped for something, another manufactured crisis?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If the sounds really are coming from the atmosphere, it could be DARPA's Falcon hypersonic vehicle tests. Flying at mach 20 making multiple shockwaves might make some pretty weird sounds from the ground. Just a thought.

www.latimes.com... arpa-hypersonic-missile-20120420,0,4564567.story

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OMNISLASHER

sounds more like large scale technology going on
That sounds logical.

The alien thing doesn't, not yet anyway.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by synchro

Sounds good to me, again I like a good, rational, scientific explanation.

Maybe our government does have technology we are not aware of and is trying it out.

Wonder if the OP lives near any military bases?

See we need to construct a map chart of when and where these noises are occurring and also add in if they seem to be near any military bases or known flight patterns.

With all these strange booming noises, ATS might consider a sub-category for "unusual noise pattern" and lump any and all real strange noises that can be verified by more than one person and preferably recorded so we can get a over all general picture, a pattern then might emerge.

Strange with the number of people that are reporting these noises, I haven't heard about it on the mainstream news but then again, the world could be blown up and they would still be reporting on Angelina Jolie or Lindsey Lohan vs something important.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by synchro

Good point it could be the new super mach vehicles. There so awesome. almost like missles humans can not pilot them from what i understand there drone and we will be seeing alot more drones over our sky's god only knows why we need them over our country such a waste of money imo.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join