It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Loud And Strange Noise Heard In Dallas, OR (published on youtube april 19th, 2012)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well, some people are saying it is God, or aliens....all I can say is whatever is doing it, don't do it late at night - I have to work in the morning and I need my sleep......(well, unless your planning the rapture, or an invasion - don't have to worry about work then)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well, thats creepy...I get tired of the people who claim this is a hoax.
I've heard them myself, would they have scientists explain what they are if it was a hoax? (for all you science people)

Strange sounds in the sky explained

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Maybe it's the ghost ship of the Titanic scaring people for a laugh.

First it got trolled by an iceberg, now it's trolling the world as an act of revenge for making a crappy Hollywood movie about it.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
like with most things......i can only believe if i experience it.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I went to an airshow today and heard sounds very similar to those in the video.
I'm not saying that"s how they were created,just similar.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
uh oh... its those sounds again O_O

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
In this one the woman is outside filming and talking when you see lights go on in other houses so they must be hearing the noise. It leads me to believe that at least this one is not a hoax...
I don't know why but this video gives me the creeps.

edit on 21-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

I live downtown in Dallas Oregon, and in this little town I have been up at 3:00am for a few nights now. I haven't heard this noise where I am so it must be localized in a small area. I can tell you that about three months ago I heard two nights in a row really loud noise the best I could describe it as was a huge jet engine getting ready for take off. It happened about three times each night that I heard. It was coming from the North of my downtown location. There are no airports nearby for at least 25 miles and it didn't sound like it was moving, just staying in one place like for take off. I didn't say anything because I had no way to video tape it and people here say no video,no proof. It was really strange. I believe this lady who you found on youtube though. This place has many strange things happening in the last few months here.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

A combo of all of those my good friend.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

A combo of all of those my good friend.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

....I am sick of all these "Trumpet" fake crap too. The original noises that started this whole thing were the ones like mine....a constant rumble/roaring with loud booms etc

Totally agree SK - thank you for speaking about your experience, which I have to say closely parallel mine...

Originally posted by gunshooter
how can you be so certain this sky sound phenomenon is a hoax? have you yourself done any true research into this? or is this your professional opinion?

answer me this how do I know you are a real person sitting at a computer? maybe we should put you in the hoax bin?

To the poster who asked if I had done any research....well, I watched the video and since it was the 3rd night of this person being bothered by this noise, and yet no one else to observe or verify the issue, I can't reconcile this as a valid instance. I watched it and read the comments on the YT channel. I looked at what material they've uploaded. I can't prove one way or the other if it's real or fake, nor can you so don't hold your breath for the truth, but use some logic and reasoning to form your own conclusion, whatever that may be.

...when you see lights go on in other houses so they must be hearing the noise. It leads me to believe that at least this one is not a hoax...

Keywords: 'leads me to believe'

By all mean's get me in the bin! Yes I am a real hoax, a figment, a vaporous curmudgeon of your imagination.

-----------
It's really unfortunate that when a phenomenon such as this occurs, it is clouded and obscured by reckless people posting outright hoaxes and illegitimate claims to get their 15 minutes of fame, subscribers etc...

I personally have interest in this issue because: a) I believe something is happening and b) have experienced it a number of times myself. I also dont think that all the video's are fake - but the one's that are get far too much attention as this thread would seemingly indicate.
edit on 22-4-2012 by explorer14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

It would be very interesting to get some independant source to check the freuqency of this sound.

second line

ro

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

It could be a huge acoustic levitation bowl, or a mobile one or something.www.youtube.com... who knows, maybe a portable huge water phone might be involved that they use to create the trumpet sound waves to make # levitate..

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Why isn’t every single person in your neighbourhood standing at the local police station / media outlet demanding answers? Surely there's more than just you willing to post movies on the internet or start asking some questions?

4am? why isnt everyone standing outside wondering what it is? not as if they are at work or away... its 4am there all in bed and a noise like that would wake everyone up.

edit on 22-4-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
At the very end of the video a "play again" symbol pops up which indicates it was filmed from a monitor or TV. This doesn't do a lot for the videos authenticity IMO.

Anyone could have played the sounds in the background and narrated over some random video of a few houses. This would also explain why the noise is so loud. The mic on the video camera cannot cope with the volume, that is the muffled ringing you hear.
edit on 22/4/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

That site you link to in your signature is completely full of baloney.

I would also doubt you heard anything like the Kiev sound as that's been repeatedly debunked.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I'll believe it 100% if I heard it in person. Simply adding sound to video is the easiest thing you could possibly do on a computer. Not every video is fake of course, but no thank you

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
A fair amount of these incidents are being reported in Canada too.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoefax
It's pretty easy to create a hoax video. Here's how I did it:

First I recorded some narrative.

Next I stripped the "waterphone" sounds from the video posted previously in this thread.

Then I went outside to my backyard and recorded some boring video, cut it to match the length of the narrative, and stripped out the background sound.

Finally, I mixed my narrative and the waterphone sounds together and dubbed it into the video.

Voila! A hoax is born ...

I'm sorry but your attempt is no where near believable as the "Hoaxes" floating around the internet. Now, it is usually easy to dismiss the hoaxes from the 'legit' on Youtube.

1) You can generally pick it from the acting - Yours was obviously not that great, neither are the other hoaxers. (No offence intended, by the way, i understand that yours was a quick attempt)

2) The noises - You can generally tell the fakes from the 'real' by the sounds. Obviously the louder noises appear fake, but the other ones which sound further in the distance appear to be real. They don't sound manipulated.

Anyone with a brain should be able to tell the difference between a video which has been manipulated and a video which appears to be legit. For example, the first video that popped up. I am inclined to believe that is real. the noise sounded 'real' if you know what i mean.
edit on 22-4-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day
like with most things......i can only believe if i experience it.

I feel the same. But ive seen plenty of different versions of this thing.
edit on 22-4-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Have to say your video sounded like one of those street cleaning machines going about its business.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join