It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Real Conspiracies.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BLUBBER

Perhaps ATS is the greatest modern conspiracy. Imagine, Big Brother setting up a place where he can monitor and assess the success or failure of his nefarious plans. WHAHAHA!

[edit on 11-6-2010 by shapeshiftress]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapeshiftress
reply to post by BLUBBER

Perhaps ATS is the greatest modern conspiracy. Imagine, Big Brother setting up a place where he can monitor and assess the success or failure of his nefarious plans. WHAHAHA!

[edit on 11-6-2010 by shapeshiftress]

agree with u

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
really good post, everyone should read this stuff

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by John bull 1

Incredible post. Alas, those who dismiss conspiracy as foolishness don't have the brain capacity to figure out there is more going on than what the eye beholds, and I know this great post will bring no change to their closed minds and hardened hearts.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryBomber
Incredible post. Alas, those who dismiss conspiracy as foolishness don't have the brain capacity to figure out there is more going on than what the eye beholds, and I know this great post will bring no change to their closed minds and hardened hearts.

Sorry. But when I read these "Top Ten Conspiracies", I had to laugh out loud.

At most, these conspiracies lasted, what, a few years or so and involved, what, a few dozens or maybe hundreds of people?

The conspiracy that I have researched for more than 34 years is a conspiracy which has occurred over more than twenty four hundred years; it involves at least hundreds of thousands of people and has resulted in the loss of millions more human lives.

At present, there are at least 10,000 media officials and religious 'authorities' in the United States and the Israel directly involved in the propagation of this conspiracy; the ultimate consequence of which will be a war with Iran. And, even after the horrors resulting from that war, all present indications are that the conspiracy will continue unabated;the conspirators still being in complete control of the media, as they are today.

The "media circus"/"dog and pony show" called the Dead Sea Scrolls 'scandal' was merely one aspect of the conspiracy, trotted out by the media for purposes of distraction; the deeper conspiracy, completely ignored by the media, being with regards to the Nag Hammadi Codices; and, from there, back to the time of Moses.

Even to name what the conspiracy is, however, results in a very limited number of quite standard responses, all negative: it is a delusion; it is a lie; if true, it is absolutely trivial, not in any way important, and utterly irrelevant to anything that goes on in the real world; or there are at least dozens of other explanations which are more 'interesting' and probable...

Which is why I am not sure that I am even going to go the trouble of explaining what the conspiracy involves.

Not sure that even anyone on this group would even pay any attention.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
A computer virus acts much like it would if it infected a human – it spreads throughout your system, infecting and harming everything it can.
Luckily, there is a way you can prevent that from happening in the form of a good quality antivirus program. I prefer to use Kaspersky: www.trustdownload.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well, I certainly don't know what an antivirus program has to do with the "Top Ten Real Conspiracies"; but what I do know is that the conspiracy which has suppressed the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection" in the monotheistic religions for approximately the past 2500 years will soon result in a war with Iran in which at least millions of people will be slaughtered...

Something that I discuss in more detail on a thread entitled: "Resurrection" & 'Rebirth' in the Religious Conspiracies Forum.

Michael Cecil

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Try submitting the item you want authenticated to an expert. Take pictures and compare with other if available. Look for trademarks. If objects in a picture are appropriate for the time frame.reply to post by hooklineandminker

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Over the last decade, a lot of individuals have speculated on conspiracy theories that would make the typical American cringe in disgust. The thought of Americans accusing the homeland of involvement in September 11th, for example, boils the blood of many Americans and especially the super patriots that have spawned as a result of Republican nationalism in the 21st century. It wasn’t long after November 22, 1963 - the 9/11 before 9/11 - that conspiracy theorists started explaining away "what really happened on Dealey Plaza" and they were certain they knew*Snip*

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use –Advertising - Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/28/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hey everyone, how are you?

I just wanted to reiterate how horrible it is for the president of the USA to think he is above the law.

Imagine that you believed in something strong enough to support it with you're entire being. Now imagine that what you believe in is that votes should be private so that people could vote without threat of persecution.

You work on a campaign with your best friend and when the voters go to cast your ballot your friend sees each vote and marks it on a list. Next your friend sells the list. All the while you morally believe that every ballot should be secret.

I would kick my friends ass.

What president Nixon did is the exact same thing. We cannot sit idol as our "leaders" take advantage of their power.

They will always try and take more power so we must always resist them taking more power.

Gilbert G. Gable

[edit on 28-8-2010 by PublicOpinionProductions]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Excellent! A lot of back story into events that I never knew about. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
A friend of mine just wrote this really interesting article on conspiracy theories: http://(link tracking not allowed)/dp6mzu

I'd never heard of the chemtrails thing but even Prince has talked about it on TV! Scary. I think if they are controlling the weather it might have something to do with climate change and controlling the local climate.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Oops, that link didn't work, try here: CONSPIRACY SHAKE DOWN

sorry

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

link   

link   

link