It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Real Conspiracies.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
there are definitely many more better conspiracies out there. It would be amazing if the government told us everything they know. And were honest about it.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The biggest ever conspiracy imho and impossible to cover as it stretches over 2000 centuries, the Holy Grail and Order of the Knight Templars, a very intriguing story line involving the Messiah, King Arthur, various popes and other Kings, Leonardo Da Vinci, and so many more famous people from times long gone.

Rumour has it that Jesus`s blood line is still with us today, what in all honesty could ever be bigger than that?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hi, I just spotted this over on live leak and thought members might find it interesting, I know that the Panama Canal was one of the quoted "real conspiracies.

www.liveleak.com...

Info:
A rare look at the bottom of the Panama Canal during the construction of it. With sound. Never to be seen again once it was flooded. Considering the film is just on 97 years old I think allowances can be made for the quality in places.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Anyone know anything about this claim?

Millionis of People 'vanish' from US Population

(Sorry if this isn't appropriate - but haven't posted enough to qualify for my own thread and it seemed to sort of go along with the whole "general conspiracy" deal.)

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Listen folks, the number 1 threat is going to be the Zombie Apocalypse.

Everything else is a distraction!

You've been warned.

zombieapocalypse2012.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Makes me kind of angry when people say that Islam is against progression and science when the catholic church was COMPLETELY against it! Galileo was just one example. Islam was a strong empire, a strong force, full of knowledge and scientific achievements, while the catholic church still thought the earth was the center of the Universe and that the heartbeat was the "steps of God". LOL. People who say that Islam was against progression should really do their research, if the church succeeded in their oppression of knowledge and intellectual people, we would still think the earth was the center of the Universe and that the earth is 6000 years old, among many other things.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Pearl Harbor? I don't think it is generally accepted that the U.S. knew about it prior to the attack.

Here's the thing: They were getting so much intel at the time that i became cluttered and lost in the hundreds upon hundreds of information pieces. On top of that, when the attack was to come, the U.S. didn't "let it happen" or "use it as an excuse" because we simply didn't know it was coming. It is fact that the radar operator made a mistake, fact that we were expecting a squadron of bombers in that day, and we did not know, at the time, that Japan was an enemy.

Up until Pearl Harbor, we were neutral. We didn't want to jump to conclusions, or make it seem that we were hostile to anyone. This is what led to Pearl Harbor. Either way, Japan paid for it up the nose. =/

-wD

The government was getting ready to war with the Japs. All you need is to browse some papers from before the war. I am not saying all media back then was linked to the gov but a good deal of it was. They may not have been aware where the hit would come but they were anticipating it. Was it a conspiracy? Certainly not on the part of the Japs, who had likely been provoked.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 1thefire1

Islam was progressive, no doubt about. But you need to get your tenses right because it is not the case anymore.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Automaton]

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Automaton]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wally Conley

I fully agree with several of these top 10. JFK, Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11, and especially the USS Liberty. I've been reading stories and watching documentaries about the Liberty since I was 6 years old, and it's never failed to absolutely horrify me.

As for JFK, I've become increasingly fascinated by it since meeting Jim Marrs a couple years ago, and spending a few days chatting with him. I'm working on tying my own research together on that and other Kennedy history together, into one vast conspiracy. Hopefully it's plausible and doesn't suck.

9/11 is just obvious to pretty much anyone who doesn't believe what talking heads tell them on tv. Unfortunately, it seems that since the evidence of super-thermite was found on site several months ago, there likely won't be any new damning evidence that all is not what they say.

This is a great thread. I've seen several conspiracies on here that I've never thought of before; Events that I knew transpired, but never thought to look for a hidden truth.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Number 1 real conspiracy of all time; Black Nobility, the Antichristian symbolism on the crests of Charles of Wales and Juan Carlos I and the Maitreya Apostikane in association with Bahai

Look into it if you have not yet done so.

[edit on 10/7/2009 by thoughtplacebo]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The Illuminati Conspiracy is the #1 Conspiracy affecting our lives:

Here is the 1st video from Illuminati Defector Svali:

Svali's Story on Video Part 1:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Here is Svali's 3rd Video:
Svali: An Illuminati Defector: Video #3

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Here is Svali's 4th Video:
Svali: An Illuminati Defector: Video #4

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Here is Svali's 6th and final video:
Svali: an Illuminati Defector: Video #6

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
love it nice

good job

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I have a question about the NWO colored reflective markers out side my house I had a green one that I peeled off my son said he found a orange red grey one on the curb that we also pealed of, my husband is in the military and I am a nurse who took FEMA courses 22 of them to be exact i have AA in FireScience what does the green mean?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I have heard of these. Can you upload a picture?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join