It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Real Conspiracies.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
What about the conspiracy at Jekyll Island?!?!?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Pearl Harbor? I don't think it is generally accepted that the U.S. knew about it prior to the attack.
-wD

It is though! (At least outside the USA)
Vicky

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The latest huge conspiracy involves 9/11 and is generated recently by the US govt!
BREAKING NEWS on US govternment attempt to nail a fall guy in 9/11 explosives sale:

projectcamelotproductions.com...

I noticed the 9/11 forum is almost inactive fully, so I posted this here,
this info has got to GET OUT
Would be amazing if the US black govt latest attempt to deflect attention from the inside operation idea were itselt the undoing of their continued ability to deny their involvement

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
good real list mate.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Great thread - let's add the cover up of how close we got to nuclear war in the 1980s:

Not many people know that there was a war game in Germany and IF Ronald Regan had actually simulated pushing the button -then Russia was to let off its nuclear weapons. The Russians ere so sure that the game was for real that afterwards - came the warming of the cold war, when both parties realised that an Armageddon was nearly started through a mistake.

This has come into public knowledge but for me living through this time and not knowing -brilliant cover up job.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
new world order should be there

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Great thread, and I know exactly what you mean about friends and family thinking your crazy! I cant wait for the day when truth is finally uncovered and I can laugh in my friends faces!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The news today brings one of the biggest conspiracies ever to the spotlight (but few will notice or care). Afghan President Karzai signs the TAPI pipeline agreement in Turkmenistan. For those who don't know, this pipeline is the reason we are in Afganistan. The deal was previously shelved because of worries over keeping the pipeline safe from the Taliban. Either they are now playing ball or the threat has been neutralized (senior commander and three family members killed). There was a lot of bloodshed over the weekend as US and NATO forces flexed their muscles for the assembled scumbags in Ashgabat.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
it is only a matter of time before all members and posters of this site, and any other like it are rounded up, arrested, tried and sentenced to life in institutions for the clinically insane....or brain dead.

there is a difference between keeping an open, questioning mind, and being so open and questioning, you have closed off all other avenues of thought, reason, and logic.

the word fanatacism comes to mind, but I guess, when we all live in glass houses and don't wear clothes so secrets cannot be kept.....oh wait, i forgot the hive mind syndrome.

hang on....are we ants or bees, I keep getting confused.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by John bull 1

makes ya think abit tho

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
great post and good work John bull 1.
good read and I found things I never seen before.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
A few conspiracies that i find interesting is

- 9/11
- confederate treasure
- Area 51,Dug way etc....
- nazi superweapons

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I feel the very foundation of life we are brought up in is a conspiracy, we are mislead by those in power.
From education to technology, what we eat and religion.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
#2 is not a conspiracy. It is just # made up by Nero's foes.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I simply love conspiracy theories, but they taste even sweeter if they turn out to be true of course.

Kinda like the saying revenge is a dish best served cold, but changed to, conspiracy theories are a dish best served true.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I don't see how you could leave out possibly the most famous theory of all time the JFK assassination but other than that Its a great list that has helped me out a lot.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Anybody thrown in the 1961 Bay of Pigs invasion?

I think that counts, though it was a failure.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Amazing post.
About the Nicaragua contras,my grandfather had a CIA printed "Manual of Sabotage" that was given to the different "Contra" groups with "tutorials" (
) on how to damage key infrastructure, and such.

If I visit my granny someday i'll look for that little book and I'll upload a few scans, is like having a piece of history in my hands!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Excellent topic. The history of science is replete with theories that proved to be wrong, yet few people would say, "I don't believe in science theories." Yet many people dismiss all conspiracy theories out of hand. Like any other area of inquiry, the quality of research and argument vary. I think people should critically evaluate what they read, do their own research, and reach their own conclusion. As someone once said, I try to be open minded, but not so open that my brain falls out.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join