It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Real Conspiracies.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

JFK jr ? Is no conspiracy rather it is just one more example of the well founded notion that it is a shame that all
it takes is money to own and operate a private airplane. He was a low time pilot flying in less than VFR conditions and to reckless to hire a qualified instument rated instructor.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

A very good point, look up the military project MK Ultra. There's also a great book about mind control that I've read recently, 'Brainwash: The Secret History of Mind Control' by Dominic Streatfield. Opens your eyes a little for sure...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TevashSzat
Are we forgetting about Roswell??? I know you diddnt have any ufo conspiracys, but this one is to big to ignore, but man this is a great list.also what about princess Diana? The Gold Vault at Fort-Knox?(ok im going on a big limb on that one but if you have ever seen it you will know what i mean).

actually, I live about 15 miles from Ft. Knox and used to hang out with an MP that worked on post and he told me and others that there is in fact NO GOLD in the gold vault.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I only read the first page of replies here so if the following has already been said please forgive me.

It needs to be pointed out that there is a big difference between a "conspiracy" and a "Conspiracy Theory". Conspiracies do in deed happen all the time. Three guys decide to rob a liquor store or two guys plan to kidnap and rape someone or what have you...these things happen. Conspiracies are more often than not exposed because humans are absolutely TERRIBLE at keeping secrets.

Conspiracy THEORIES on the other hand are, as far as I can find, universally false. They employ Rube Goldberg style mechanisms for starters. Inordinately complicated devices to achieve relatively simple ends. A perfect example of this are the 9/11 CTs wherein CTers propose that the most intellectually bankrupt administration in American history somehow orchestrated a treasonous conspiracy to murder 3,000 innocent people, employing what would have to be tens of thousands of international co-conspirators(with no one stepping up to be the whistle-blowing hero?!), risking death by firing squad and such, framing the WRONG COUNTRY just so they could have an alleged pretense for war against an entirely different nation?!
This is not the place for 9/11 debates and I have no interest in getting into that here but rather to make my point about the definition of "conspiracy theory" being, by definition a different animal than a simple "conspiracy".

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by John bull 1

Great post JB1 . Very well researched and informative . Flagged.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Thanx for the list... interesting

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
i would say the moon landings are a pretty big hoax, however i do believe they went to the moon... i was looking at google earths moon photos and zoomed in on a small crater where i thought plants would be and i found these little 'w's... as far as i know these designs shouldn't be on the moon according to the government. I have never found anyone saying anything about them so please check them out. 'View From Little West Crater'

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by John bull 1

great job! I would also add Operation Gladio. Thats a honest to goodness true conspiracy.

- olav

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Thats very interesting

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join