It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High RPM to Low RPM, Motor-Generator: Public Discolsure - The Real McCoy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I hate to say this but this really is the silly end of the "excess energy" device spectrum. This is the magical sourceless energy theory. A machine is just like an equation. Unless you add to or multiply the input somehow your output is always equal to or less than the input. If you want extra energy you need a source. Plain and simple. It's just math. Where in the machine does the energy magically increase without a source? It doesn't, and as many have tried to point out, the math is wrong. You're ignoring losses. If you can pinpoint a source, then fine...I'll shut up.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Over 6 hours later and there's still no video.

Are you having trouble?

We're all still waiting. Fantastic claims require fantastic evidence/proof.
Just say'n.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hey thread OP

Just wanted to say that you're doing a great job. Keep your cool, ignore Dru's barkings and just work it out with the staff brother. Hang in there.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
Hey thread OP

Just wanted to say that you're doing a great job. Keep your cool, ignore Dru's barkings and just work it out with the staff brother. Hang in there.

I think the op should have stuck with 200 MPG carburator fairy tales. Their usually easier to fool unsuspecting/ignorant people. Plus its been demonstrated that THAT particular hoax can generate large sums of money for the perpetrator. Claiming the magical creation of energ? Not so much.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdSurly

Hey thread OP

I think the op should have stuck with 200 MPG carburator fairy tales. Their usually easier to fool unsuspecting/ignorant people. Plus its been demonstrated that THAT particular hoax can generate large sums of money for the perpetrator. Claiming the magical creation of energ? Not so much.

I fail to see where the OP is trying to scam anyone ?????

He has posted everything open source, and not just here....So it either works or it doesn't, And if it doesn't no-one has lost anything......But if it does work ???????

I'll wait patiently for an outcome.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DUSA922
basically you expect overunity from the difference in efficiency of the motor compared to the generator when they are mechanically linked.
The efficiency of an electrical running device generator is basically the electrical power (V.I.cosphi) to the mechanical power (torque time radian per sec)The efficiency of the electrical motor will be the torque time radian/sec recovered to the V.I.cosphi or the electrical power applied.
If the efficiency of the motor is 75 per cent and the efficiency of the generator is 95 per cent and the two are connected what does it mean:
The motor will transform 25 per cent of the electrical power used (V.I.cos phi) into heat and the balance 75 per cent will be recoverable in the form of mechanical power . assuming there is no loss in the mechanical connection (gearbox) between the motor and generator, this later receive a mechanical input of .75 I.V.cosphi.
Then the generator will transform this into 5 per cent of heat (.75 time .05 time VIcosphi) and 95 per cent of electrical power(.75 time .95 time cos phi) When you know that the electrical motor need V.I.cosphi to deliver the mechanical power, how will it be able to run the generator (using the generator output) when that one only give back .7125 V.I; cosphi. Do I miss something ?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bradagilah
More politely though. I did say I have a team working on this. And I also mentioned, my group has a power purchase agreement with a country in South America - so I am trying and making progress... In addition, some of my personnel are field experts trained by the Navy.

You, sir, are a fantasist who is trying to get his 15 minutes of internet fame. All you have shown so far is a 16 min video of you rambling on, and that you have read (and misinterpreted) some datasheets. That's it.

No device, no maths, no theory.

Now you are claiming a team of "personnel" including Navy scientific support and contracts with a country in South America (how much energy have they contracted to buy exactly?). What exactly are this elite team working on? How to read a datasheet? How to plug a generator into a motor? Can't the SA country work out how to plug a generator into a motor themselves?

So many questions...so little evidence.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Over 6 hours later and there's still no video.

Are you having trouble?

We're all still waiting. Fantastic claims require fantastic evidence/proof.
Just say'n.

Your very impatient. My time frame is two weeks, maybe a month. And I need to pick up another camera to meet your requirements. Everybody can go do something else with their time, while they wait.

I am also not going to be baby sitting this thread, while I am getting setup for the video, and traveling. So, expect a blackout from me.

You act like, I go step out of my bedroom, and walk into my garage, to go film. That's not how this works. This is going to get done properly, for all you skeptics, and it is getting done at a proper facility. So wait. Go have sex in the mean time with you girlfriend, or wify... I am sure you can find stuff to do with your time.

I am getting setup for a nice sized, but cozy event, with the equipment on display and everything being filmed. With some guest, I would like to attend, that have already corresponded with me to be in attendance.

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

More politely though. I did say I have a team working on this. And I also mentioned, my group has a power purchase agreement with a country in South America - so I am trying and making progress... In addition, some of my personnel are field experts trained by the Navy.

You, sir, are a fantasist who is trying to get his 15 minutes of internet fame. All you have shown so far is a 16 min video of you rambling on, and that you have read (and misinterpreted) some datasheets. That's it.

Now you are claiming a team of "personnel" including Navy scientific support and contracts with a country in South America (how much energy have they contracted to buy exactly?). What exactly are this elite team working on? How to read a datasheet? How to plug a generator into a motor? Can't the SA country work out how to plug a generator into a motor themselves?

So many questions...so little evidence.

You asking me how do you read a data sheet? You need to go learn how to do that. I am not going to be your personal tutor to make up for your inadequacies. You asked how to plug a generator into a motor? You moron, after asking that kind of a question, you need to get off this thread and go do something else with your life... The moment you plug your kitchen blender into an electrical outlet, you already connected a motor to a generator.

Your brain clearly wasn't wired correctly from birth, seeing as how you've skipped over all the theory in this thread, and all the math, and all the data already empirically established in the text books and by the manufactures, and by my team. Let me recap for you on another point, there are devices. And I am getting ready to film one.

Originally posted by mrwiffler
I hate to say this but this really is the silly end of the "excess energy" device spectrum. This is the magical sourceless energy theory. A machine is just like an equation. Unless you add to or multiply the input somehow your output is always equal to or less than the input. If you want extra energy you need a source. Plain and simple. It's just math. Where in the machine does the energy magically increase without a source? It doesn't, and as many have tried to point out, the math is wrong. You're ignoring losses. If you can pinpoint a source, then fine...I'll shut up.

This machine is an overunity lever, which becomes possible in the electric field. And it works because, as the torque increases, so does our current produced, and as the RPM drops to make more torque, we do not lose Voltage or Frequency. The math supports everything I am saying. And when you got more coming out, then you got going in according to the math, then you have overunity. The problem here is not the device, it's what you've got going on in your own heart and mind.

Bear in mind, that to create the conditions for this to be possible, you need to be working with magnetic fields - but then again, I can't claim to have seen everything in the world, so I might just be surprised to find I am wrong there.

You, sir, are a fantasist who is trying to get his 15 minutes of internet fame

Everything with you, is me, myself and I. You fail to comprehend how people can genuinely want to do something for the community. Once you get passed the event horizon of your own black hole, you might start to see just how genuine people are if you give them a chance.
edit on 17-4-2012 by bradagilah because: (no reason given)

Hey thread OP

Seeing as you are so fond of 200 MPG carborators, why don't you go make that your forte... But if you approach it from the perspective of it can't be done, then you already failed before you started moron.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I think the op should have stuck with 200 MPG carburetor fairy tales. Their usually easier to fool unsuspecting/ignorant people. Plus its been demonstrated that THAT particular hoax can generate large sums of money for the perpetrator. Claiming the magical creation of energy? Not so much.

Seeing as you are so fond of 200 MPG carborators, why don't you go make that your forte... But if you approach it from the perspective of it can't be done, then you already failed before you started moron.

That's a great idea! But I'm all out of Pixy dust and Unicorn farts. I hear some guy in Texas has cornered the market for those two essential ingredients.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bradagilah

"This machine is an overunity lever, which becomes possible in the electric field. And it works because, as the torque increases, so does our current produced, and as the RPM drops to make more torque, we do not lose Voltage or Frequency. The math supports everything I am saying. And when you got more coming out, then you got going in according to the math, then you have overunity. The problem here is not the device, it's what you've got going on in your own heart and mind. Bear in mind, that to create the conditions for this to be possible, you need to be working with magnetic fields - but then again, I can't claim to have seen everything in the world, so I might just be surprised to find I am wrong there."

You said; "as the torque increases, so does our current produced"
Care to explain how that works? How does increasing torque increase current?

And this one as well; "as the RPM drops to make more torque, we do not lose Voltage or Frequency."
As the RPM drops, your doing less, not more. ie, the output of your generator will decrease, not increase. There is no free lunch. But I guess that's where the Pixy dust and Unicorn farts come into play...No?

"The math supports everything I am saying. And when you got more coming out, then you got going in according to the math, then you have overunity."
I don't think you even understand basic Ohm's Law...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Your very impatient. My time frame is two weeks, maybe a month.

Right now I would settle for a flow chart with spec's, drawn in crayon.

edit on 17/4/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
For the love of god what is wrong with you people!

I just don't get why some of you come in attacking the guy like he's trying to scam you... He hasn't asked anyone for anything other than a bit of their time to discuss the discovery he has made.

Some of you need to back off the rhetoric a bit especially considering this guy is just here to share the info he has free of charge to anyone willing to listen.

Give the guy a chance to show us what he's got before you all pile on and attack him ruthlessly.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

For the love of god what is wrong with you people! I just don't get why some of you come in attacking the guy

Maybe its for statements like....

Also, the generator I provided specs on, produces, 1291 watts per horsepower

...and this...

If your generator is rated for 1.5 horsepower, and your prime mover is rated for less, then you don't have to worry about overworking the generator.

and who could forget gold like this

With an electrical engineering background, and bench experience, it's all easy to do.

and if that wasn't enough to sate the shills on this thread needlessly venting their intelligence on the OP. We were blessed with this little bit of proof...

Go ask a major motor company for the specifications of a 24 pole count or higher permanent magnet generator head. And just go off of their specifications. And then go lookup the specification of a high efficiency 3ph four pole AC motor.

The OP has made claims of having a working prototype.

Surely a quick digi pic of the unit could at least lend a little evidence to his claims.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think homer can sum up this thread pretty well...

Link

Op, you simply cannot get more energy out of a system then you put into it. It's just not possible. I just wonder if you understand this or are you deliberately trolling/hoaxing?
edit on 17-4-2012 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

You have made the two following comments thus far...

And confidence comes from having a power purchase agreement already with one of the large countries in South America.

&

Everything with you, is me, myself and I. You fail to comprehend how people can genuinely want to do something for the community. Once you get passed the event horizon of your own black hole, you might start to see just how genuine people are if you give them a chance.

for those who don't know...

Power Purchase Agreements are contracts between two parties, one who generates electricity for the purpose of sale (the seller) and one who is looking to purchase electricity (the buyer)

What exactly are you providing for the community?

Are you providing a different means already monopolizing, sometimes greedy, and other names or termed companies to sell us the same electricity that they already provide?
NO

Are you truly doing this for the community?
NO

Or is it just for monetary gain for you have already sought monetary compensation for you intellectual property, before even proving to anyone(as we know) its ability?
YES

Yeah, we gave you a chance to see how genuine your findings are. In accordance with scientific empirical data, and fundamental established laws of science, as to the genuine nature you have exhibited, one can only find an unfavorable conclusion as to the notion of you being genuine.

Belief can alter observation; human confirmation bias is a heuristic that leads a person with a particular belief to see things as reinforcing their belief, even if another observer might disagree. Researchers have often noted that first observations are often somewhat imprecise, whereas the second and third were "adjusted to the facts". Eventually, factors such as openness to experience, self-esteem, time, and comfort can produce a readiness for new perception.

en.wikipedia.org...

May I suggest checking that link, it may be of value to you...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

The OP has made claims of having a working prototype.

Surely a quick digi pic of the unit could at least lend a little evidence to his claims.

There's your DigiPic teaser:
img256.imageshack.us...

Now shut-up about it, while I go do my thing, to provide you all with proof. Community service sometimes is a pain, because a lot of you have a lack of appreciate for any of the info I have provided, or a willingness to get out of your arm chairs and go do something.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

OP, I think your attitude is getting you nowhere.

Very hostile and aggressive. There are people making some very well informed arguments in here, and merely questioning your extraordinary claims. Yet, you feel obliged to be rather nasty about it.

Yes, people are demanding, but you should know that. No need to result to insults like "moron" etc etc.

vvv

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

There's your DigiPic teaser:
img256.imageshack.us...

Now shut-up about it, while I go do my thing, to provide you all with proof. Community service sometimes is a pain, because a lot of you have a lack of appreciate for any of the info I have provided, or a willingness to get out of your arm chairs and go do something.

Thanks for the picture. Do you recall the model number of the genhead?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

OP, I think your attitude is getting you nowhere.

Very hostile and aggressive. There are people making some very well informed arguments in here, and merely questioning your extraordinary claims. Yet, you feel obliged to be rather nasty about it.

Yes, people are demanding, but you should know that. No need to result to insults like "moron" etc etc.

Hence my suggestion that this should be worked out privately with the Staff instead of in a public thread where people can try to rattle the OPs cage until he makes a mistake and lashes out....

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

when somebody write the basic equations, you dont comment. look at my post regarding the efficiency effect.
Now lets talk about the relation between the torque and the current. Provided the speed of the two machines are correct you will indeed get the correct voltage and frequency on both. But the current consumed on the electrical motor powering will depend on the torque load not that much by its intensity but more by its phasing compared to the Voltage. We are in alternate current (I simplify here and use the monophase model) and you know that when your motor turn idle (with no mechanical torque load) a current is consumed but the electrical power consumed is very limited. Why ? because the voltage and current are not in phase (they are two sinusoidal wave seperated by about 90 degree in time) . So the electrical power needed to run the motor idle equal V.I.cos phi (phi is the distance in degree between V and I) where cosphi (phi about 90 degree) is almost 0. It is the same phenomena of dephasing trough induction as in a transformer where there is no electrical tool connected.
But when you put a torque load, ie the generator connected to an electrical tool, to your motor, the torque will induce counteraction in the induction (stator rotor) which causes the angle PHI to decrease. At full load cos PHI will tend to go to 1. So for alternate current motors, cos phi varies a lot but not the intensity of the electrical current.
For your multipolar generator, the same apply with a cosPHI on full load which is also near 1. (.75 or more depending of the quality of the device)
The same process work for the transformer where when the secondary power an electrical tool, the dephasing between V and I tends to 0 (cos PHI to 1) altough the intensity (ampers) of the current varies few.
In a DC current motor here the torque and the intensity of the current are proportionnal somewhat.

So this beeing exposed, even if you have two different cos PHI for the motor and the generator you will not get anywhere.

Are you sure your intention was not to make fun of people ?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join