It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High RPM to Low RPM, Motor-Generator: Public Discolsure - The Real McCoy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bradagilah
I contacted ATS, and am waiting for a reply. I asked to coordinate a show and tell with them, so that they can come to my facility and validate what I am saying. I will film the event, so that everyone knows the ATS staff was there, along with their replies, and I will post the video on youtube.

I am also arranging to get scientific validation from a University. So far the University nearest me who would be most credible, has not bothered to even reply, so I might have to search out of state...
edit on 16-4-2012 by bradagilah because: (no reason given)

When you say you've 'contacted ATS', are you talking about this thread?
Could you please divulge who you contacted here at ATS, or how you did so because you may have done it wrong, and we don't want any convenient excuses that no one ever replied.

Further, could a moderator, or administrator confirm this poster's claims that this poster has indeed attempted contact to set up said demonstration for verification/debunking?

Edit: I've sent an ALERT to staff regarding above quote, requesting confirmation or denial.

If OP is all talk, then, this can come to a quick stop.
If there's confirmation, then, OP may very well actually believe that he's built a perpetual motion machine whereby it's then someone's job to independently poke at it with a stick.

edit on 16-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is a sham, the OP is a shill, all for the thrill of paying the bills.
Not until, this real McCoy swallows both pills, will the hunger have meet its fill.

I don't care that a person can 'intelligently discuss' a topic, I'm self taught as far as electrical engineering, I have also studied the crap out of technical drawing, I have designed the exact same thing, ran some numbers with a fancy golden calculator, pirated some fancy CAD programs via torrent...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say.... you will never in your lifetime see this device, or this concept ever put into practice.

You do understand that there are individuals who have put up millions of dollars in rewards to anybody that can design such a thing... the did it as motivation, and as well knowing that it is not possible...

I don't care if the OP wants to argue the fact that this is real, the proof is in the pudding... where's the pudding? And no, I will not sit here and discuss the monotonous task of showing how or why this is a joke.

man....

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

What is the scope of the "system"?

You're inferring that it is closed inside the workings of the generator, which may not be the case. If there is another physical process that transfers energy from the environment, the system is more "open" and still not in violation of the laws of thermodynamics. All parts of the system have to be considered. If you take from the surrounding air, how open does the system become?

Score one for an understanding of physics.

~Namaste

It doesn't transfer energy from the environment. You've been reading Tom Bearden, who bought his PhD for $400.

Score two for thermodynamics.

LOL... Tom Bearden is a fraud and I've never supported any of his work or even mentioned him on any of my posts, so please don't reduce yourself to ad-hom attacks, it's senseless of you and shows your immaturity and inability to have a logical and rational debate.

I never said anything transfers energy from the environment, I said that there are cases where over-unity is not truly over-unity because of oversights made during measurements, most of which is due to the system not being truly closed, but leaking energy in from another source.

Re-read my post again so you don't look so foolish next time.

Score one for literacy.

~Namaste

ETA: And just to clarify further, I posed a hypothetical question about the surrounding environment and not a direct statement, and it was meant to question whether or not there is "something else" in the over-unity measurements that could be contributing and not being considered.

edit on 16-4-2012 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

But please understand everyone's skepticism. Over-unity has been demonstrated to exist, but only in very small amounts and so far, only in LEDs under specific conditions. (source)

~Namaste

You misunderstand how COP is measured in heat pumps. In this case, the LED can convert heat phonons to photon emission. However, that's not the case with a motor generator, which is the withered dowager of over-unity schemes.

Did you get your degree from the same place Mr. Bearden did for a lower price....?

I don't think you can read correctly. I made a remark about over-unity existing in LEDs, and said nothing of the effect or how it occurs, just that it exists. I didn't talk about COP, heat pumps or anything of the sort, so how can you possibly infer what I do or don't understand? Complete and total pompousness on your part...

I'd suggest knocking off the strawman comments and stick to the thread rather than focusing on semantically trying to pick apart things that I never claimed or stated.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
This is a sham, the OP is a shill, all for the thrill of paying the bills.
Not until, this real McCoy swallows both pills, will the hunger have meet its fill.

I don't care that a person can 'intelligently discuss' a topic, I'm self taught as far as electrical engineering, I have also studied the crap out of technical drawing, I have designed the exact same thing, ran some numbers with a fancy golden calculator, pirated some fancy CAD programs via torrent...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say.... you will never in your lifetime see this device, or this concept ever put into practice.

You do understand that there are individuals who have put up millions of dollars in rewards to anybody that can design such a thing... the did it as motivation, and as well knowing that it is not possible...

I don't care if the OP wants to argue the fact that this is real, the proof is in the pudding... where's the pudding? And no, I will not sit here and discuss the monotonous task of showing how or why this is a joke.

man....

Since your self taught, sit down and shut up... You got more to learn.

Originally posted by Druscilla

I contacted ATS, and am waiting for a reply. I asked to coordinate a show and tell with them, so that they can come to my facility and validate what I am saying. I will film the event, so that everyone knows the ATS staff was there, along with their replies, and I will post the video on youtube.

I am also arranging to get scientific validation from a University. So far the University nearest me who would be most credible, has not bothered to even reply, so I might have to search out of state...

When you say you've 'contacted ATS', are you talking about this thread?
Could you please divulge who you contacted here at ATS, or how you did so because you may have done it wrong, and we don't want any convenient excuses that no one ever replied.

Further, could a moderator, or administrator confirm this poster's claims that this poster has indeed attempted contact to set up said demonstration for verification/debunking?

Edit: I've sent an ALERT to staff regarding above quote, requesting confirmation or denial.

If OP is all talk, then, this can come to a quick stop.
If there's confirmation, then, OP may very well actually believe that he's built a perpetual motion machine whereby it's then someone's job to independently poke at it with a stick.

edit on 16-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Here is a screenshot from my email as confirmation: img801.imageshack.us...
P.S. cool name: Druscilla

Originally posted by GhettoRice
reply to post by bradagilah

With the specs of the 24 pole (12 pair) generator at 150rpm will only give you 30hz power out? Shouldn't the synchronous speed of the gen be around 300rpm?

Your correct, on that. I mistakenly transposed, a wrong pole count, and I just corrected that on the image under the youtube link, and I have attached to this post, a screen cap from the manufacture's data sheet. The Pole count in question we are working with is 48 pole, and a 48 pole generator head gives you 60 Hz at 150 rpm, that is why the unit weighs so much... due to all the generator poles.

desmond.imageshack.us...

Also, by using a VFD connected to the prime mover, you can reconstruct whatever frequency you want from the output.

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Didn't you say you had a team of engineers working on this?

Surely, at least one of your vaunted team members would have a favourite professor that would be willing to lend an ear?

*cough *bs *cough

The world doesn't follow what you think it should be in your head. Have you ever wondered why you have a hard time understanding women? It probably defies your logic, else you would be as pimped out as Hugh Hefner.

More politely though. I did say I have a team working on this. And I also mentioned, my group has a power purchase agreement with a country in South America - so I am trying and making progress... In addition, some of my personnel are field experts trained by the Navy. The Navy, has to keep their birds in the air, so when there is an electronics failure in the aircraft who has to fix it? It isn't the professor in that classroom... When it comes to national defense, and your military personnel, # better get done right the first time.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

The world doesn't follow what you think it should be in your head. Have you ever wondered why you have a hard time understanding women?

My wife says it is because I'm too busy being a smartar$e.

It probably defies your logic, else you would be as pimped out as Hugh Hefner.

I wish. If Hugh had my kids he would have died from exhaustion and his estate would be bankrupt just on overdue dvd's from blockbuster that my wife has been meaning to take back. < Note .... I have a whole theory on how money is fourth dimensional and is the anti-matter to cognitive logic based on how it behaves when in close proximity to my wife's purse. Bring the two into close proximity with each other and both the money and logic vanish instantly in a sudden burst of energy. You may be able to use the principle to sap pure aether from the universe and run your generator on love and unicorn tusks.

More politely though. I did say I have a team working on this.

Yet you state that you are trying to get a university to verify the technology.

And I also mentioned, my group has a power purchase agreement with a country in South America - so I am trying and making progress... In addition, some of my personnel are field experts trained by the Navy. The Navy, has to keep their birds in the air, so when there is an electronics failure in the aircraft who has to fix it?

Military planes have computer systems that have been made into modules. If it fails in mid-flight, you simply unplug the faulty processor and plug in a fresh one.

It isn't the professor in that classroom... When it comes to national defense, and your military personnel, # better get done right the first time.

So you can't get universities to listen to you but you have "field experts" trained by the Navy working on this.

Do they realise that your posting on ATS and making a bell-end of yourself?

edit on 16/4/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Since your self taught, sit down and shut up... You got more to learn.

LOL!

I've got more to learn? Wow, what an astute observation!

I could just as easily defend a statement in a similar fashion as to implying that you should 'sit down and shut up' but I choose not to embrace such sentiment.

Go on and tell these people about how fantastic your idea is, how innovative, that it works, and that others have never done it your way... when the seed that you have planted quickly becomes a tree that bears no fruit, it will be chopped down to be used as fuel to supply power you failed to produce.

BTW, when I say self-taught, I do not mean to imply that I have not received any teachings, rather, I learned with the absence of formal instruction, such as those provided in such institutions as those you claim were not smart enough to have already developed and tested your design.

I have over 4,500 posts on www.physicsforums.com... , in regards to research and questions regarding relating fields, in order to design a similar means of providing energy. I implore you to navigate and research this site, as to find out who I am, and the conversations I have been a part of. I use my real name on that site, and I will not share with the ATS audience this information.

PS. no disrespect to the ATS audience, members, or anybody who reads this, but ATS is subject to extremist, fanaticism, and other types who would possible deem it justifiable to attack me personally/physically in all sorts of fashions. I will not partake, nor lend myself to such possibilities.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I never said anything transfers energy from the environment,

What is the scope of the "system"?

You're inferring that it is closed inside the workings of the generator, which may not be the case. If there is another physical process that transfers energy from the environment, the system is more "open" and still not in violation of the laws of thermodynamics. All parts of the system have to be considered. If you take from the surrounding air, how open does the system become?

Sure you did.

I said that there are cases where over-unity is not truly over-unity because of oversights made during measurements, most of which is due to the system not being truly closed, but leaking energy in from another source.

Most of the ones I see are from bad measurement technique, which is generally why most "over unity" gadgets have some sort of pulsed power involved.

ETA: And just to clarify further, I posed a hypothetical question about the surrounding environment and not a direct statement, and it was meant to question whether or not there is "something else" in the over-unity measurements that could be contributing and not being considered.

Sucks when someone else has quoted you already and you can't back edit it, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I don't think you can read correctly. I made a remark about over-unity existing in LEDs, and said nothing of the effect or how it occurs, just that it exists. I didn't talk about COP, heat pumps or anything of the sort, so how can you possibly infer what I do or don't understand? Complete and total pompousness on your part...

I'd suggest knocking off the strawman comments and stick to the thread rather than focusing on semantically trying to pick apart things that I never claimed or stated.

~Namaste

When you read the papers claiming over-unity in LEDs, that's how it works. There actually isn't any "over unity", in that the LED is creating energy ex nihilo, it's similar to the way a heat pump is "over unity" in that you're moving heat energy through the system as well as electrical energy.

In the case of a motor-generator, it's tough to see where heat energy in the form of phonons is going to save the day. It's not a strawman comment, it's a comment on actually understanding where your overunity claim came from and how it doesn't apply here.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Man, I wasted all that time and money studying engineering,

but I should have studied magic instead...

edit on 16-4-2012 by kawika because: added image

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
So can we get a demo vid of your self running setup?

I know it still won't satisfy everyone but it would still be cool to see and might help push some of the people on the fence into the cautiously optimistic category.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
Man, I wasted all that time and money studying engineering,

but I should have studied magic instead...

edit on 16-4-2012 by kawika because: added image

Haha! The comment was funny on its own, but that Image was to die for!

Oh, and I just remembered a perfect documentary to post in regards to this topic!!!

A Machine To Die For The Quest For Free Energy

If anybody finds some free time, and is truly interested in this topic and part of its history... set aside a hour of time, get some popcorn and get comfortable!

Description of video:

Machine to Die For is about the search for perpetual motion and free energy. Conventional science claims this is impossible, yet generations of inventors have been mesmerized by the promise of an engine that powers itself. The world’s reliance on diminishing fossil fuel resources and the associated problems of pollution serve to spur them on. A Machine to Die For showcases a number of dedicated, sometimes eccentric, and always obsessive individuals who have devoted their lives to this quest. The documentary could be used as a resource when studying motion and simple machines in secondary science and physics. It could also serve as a springboard for discussions about inventors and inventions and the history of scientific endeavors. It would be suitable for teachers of middle to senior secondary students in Science.

edit on 17-4-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
basically you expect overunity from the difference in efficiency of the motor compared to the generator when they are mechanically linked.
The efficiency of an electrical running device generator is basically the electrical power (V.I.cosphi) to the mechanical power (torque time radian per sec)The efficiency of the electrical motor will be the torque time radian/sec recovered to the V.I.cosphi or the electrical power applied.
If the efficiency of the motor is 75 per cent and the efficiency of the generator is 95 per cent and the two are connected what does it mean:
The motor will transform 25 per cent of the electrical power used (V.I.cos phi) into heat and the balance 75 per cent will be recoverable in the form of mechanical power . assuming there is no loss in the mechanical connection (gearbox) between the motor and generator, this later receive a mechanical input of .75 I.V.cosphi.
Then the generator will transform this into 5 per cent of heat (.75 time .05 time VIcosphi) and 95 per cent of electrical power(.75 time .95 time cos phi) When you know that the electrical motor need V.I.cosphi to deliver the mechanical power, how will it be able to run the generator (using the generator output) when that one only give back .7125 V.I; cosphi. Do I miss something ?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

My wife says it is because I'm too busy being a smartar$e.

Congratulations bud! You found a women to buy into your bull# in life..
That's what its all about. haha

I wish. If Hugh had my kids he would have died from exhaustion and his estate would be bankrupt just on overdue dvd's from blockbuster that my wife has been meaning to take back. < Note .... I have a whole theory on how money is fourth dimensional and is the anti-matter to cognitive logic based on how it behaves when in close proximity to my wife's purse. Bring the two into close proximity with each other and both the money and logic vanish instantly in a sudden burst of energy. You may be able to use the principle to sap pure aether from the universe and run your generator on love and unicorn tusks.

lol wtf. I am cracking up right now. Well played sir.

Military planes have computer systems that have been made into modules. If it fails in mid-flight, you simply unplug the faulty processor and plug in a fresh one.

This is true. However, I do want to point out to everyone, that the NAVY trains their own specialist who do micro minature board level repairs. In addition, when there is an aircraft malfunction, the petty officer, wheels his maintenance cart to the aircraft, with analyzers, tools, and technical publications (tech pub is 18" thick just for the radar). When gear fails, there is an extensive troubleshoot matrix that is followed, and malfunction paper work is created before the gear gets sent off to the maintenance facility on base, for intermediate action.

I challenge you young men, to get your asses on the flight line of an aircraft carrier, in the middle of the summer when it's 140 degrees in the middle east, and crawl your self into the tail of an aircraft to fix the magnetic annomally detector.

Hell, if you can figure out how to turn up the APU and even get an aircraft off of the flight line, there are men and women in uniform standing by ready to give you a hand job. But, I bet none of you have even flown a 238 trainer...

And if your up for the challenge, and can even make it through boot camp and to a flight line, then join up by all means! It's only four years of your life, and you'll learn a lot.

If you're in a 45 million dollar aircraft, do you want to know that some dumb a** mofo is just swapping out cards to fix an aircraft and doesn't know what they are doing? The Navy is not like that and you are ignorant as h*** if you think that.

So you can't get universities to listen to you but you have "field experts" trained by the Navy working on this.

I'll get them to listen alright... It's just my fault if I haven't approached it correctly.

Do they realise that your posting on ATS and making a bell-end of yourself?

I am not just going to crawl into a corner and pretend I don't have a voice. Plus, I am allowed to have fun too, right? I am still after all human, just like you all.

edit on 17-4-2012 by bradagilah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

dude dont let him get to you ,he proberley works for some power company or has nothing better to do then slag off people trying to change the world,worse still he has bred and bringing up kids with his attitude omg,more idiots to deal with

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
So can we get a demo vid of your self running setup?

I know it still won't satisfy everyone but it would still be cool to see and might help push some of the people on the fence into the cautiously optimistic category.

Absolutely. Give me some time to create a follow up video. Please be patient in the process.

Originally posted by stuthealien

dude dont let him get to you ,he proberley works for some power company or has nothing better to do then slag off people trying to change the world,worse still he has bred and bringing up kids with his attitude omg,more idiots to deal with

I appreciate your support.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Still waiting on videos of this miraculous perpetual motion machine.
If, as you say you're ready to give a demonstration to ATS staff, or universities, or anyone for that matter, you should at least have some videos that give this at least some credibility.

Note that any obfuscation, or even any seemingly questionable content, or lack of content will be highly criticized.

If you've got something to legitimately prove, then, please, by all means prove it.
You might talk pretty, but, no matter how specialized a canary song you have, talk is cheap.
We want to see a working model and demonstration.

Please, give us video.
A 1 minute video will likely not be sufficient either as anyone can hook anything up to a petrol generator and let it run off the petrol generator alone for that long and longer.

Talk and debate is fun and nice and all, but, fantastic claims demand fantastic proof with fantastic demonstrations.

Video please.

Edit: i see you're preparing a video, so, thank you on that.
Please keep in mind that we will be extremely critical regarding the video so, please, if you will, take all due care to avoid cuts, or any other such that can be used against you.
A few different cameras shooting from different angles with overlapping coverage for 3 different videos all covering the same thing so it's clear there's no shenannigans going on would be pretty choice.

edit on 17-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Slow down, answer my last post if you have any understanding of how a motor works.
Your getting bogged down in rhetoric, answer with a scientific answer and I will consider it.

If not.........leave

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Wow, you are illiterate if you can't see that I posed it in the form of a question. I guess IF means something else in your language?

"Environment" is anything where your experiment is being conducted. If you were doing it outside, you could be receiving additional energy from the sun via radiation, so if you have a machine that is based on temperature, it is going to be effected by the outside environment, outside of the "system" you believe you are testing in "isolation", and therefore will be effected or altered, possibly without you realizing. This is why I said the entire system has to be considered. There is nothing, implied or otherwise, that says I believe that energy comes from thin air. It's not "free energy" and obeys the laws of thermodynamics because it changes the scope of the system from closed to open.

Most of the ones I see are from bad measurement technique, which is generally why most "over unity" gadgets have some sort of pulsed power involved.

This is just a re-worded statement of what I said, except that I convey the actual physics by relating it to a closed or open system. Again, you're playing semantics.

Sucks when someone else has quoted you already and you can't back edit it, doesn't it?

Sure does.... that's why I didn't change a single word of my post when I had the chance to and added that comment before you posted yours because I knew what was coming next.... more of the same....

It also further exemplifies how childish you are by even having to say that.

Your arguments are weak, so you have to compensate by using personal attacks and detract from the topic. I'm not sure why you need to feel so important be trying to demean others, but I'd suggest you take it elsewhere because you're losing more credibility than you're attempting to gain.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

~Namaste

When you read the papers claiming over-unity in LEDs, that's how it works. There actually isn't any "over unity", in that the LED is creating energy ex nihilo, it's similar to the way a heat pump is "over unity" in that you're moving heat energy through the system as well as electrical energy.

What makes you think I don't understand the papers? You are really arrogant and pompous... and clearly don't understand the term "over-unity".

Regardless of the mechanism taking place, there is more output power than what is being put in. That is the definition of over-unity, and it doesn't matter how it occurs. I never debated anything about that specific paper and understand perfectly well the process that is occurring in the LED. I didn't ever relate the over-unity in the LED to the mechanical nature of the generator, only that it's been shown in experimental studies that over-unity IS POSSIBLE, contrary to what mainstream science claimed for a very long time. Whether or not that can occur in a generator is not a closed subject, which is why it's being discussed here. You are completely missing the point because you're too busy trying to pick apart my worse for some odd reason. (personal grudge?)

In the case of a motor-generator, it's tough to see where heat energy in the form of phonons is going to save the day. It's not a strawman comment, it's a comment on actually understanding where your overunity claim came from and how it doesn't apply here.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

It is a strawman comment because the topic is about the OP's claims, not about how an LED heat pump causes over-unity. I used it as an example of a physically proven PRINCIPLE, not as the end-all-be-all for this discussion or a definitive explanation for the processes at play in this set of circumstances.

You are clearly trying to attack my integrity for some reason and I don't appreciate it. I've stated nothing here that isn't true or factual without posing it as a question, and my questions obey physical laws.

You are rude, pompous and have not contributed anything positive to this discussion. I respectfully ask that you bow out or change your talking points to something more on topic.

~Namaste

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join