It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise of the Black Klan

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStarfire

Wow Orion, thank you for the contribution. I am going to read up on this some but it seems you know what you speak of. Is this directly from you, or is there a source?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStarfire

paragraphs would be nice, your post was hell to read.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I took the paragraphs out to allot for more space. And yes this is directly from me, though I have to give credit to multiple sources for my research, alas there are to many sources over the years to cite.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Just to break the potential disinfo, the "New Black Panther" have NOTHING to do with the former Black Panther, who were a revolutionary organization for the social emancipation and self-defense of Black people, and never made calls for killing '"crackers" or whatever. They developed free clinics, schools, and self-managed many apartments, including after the Katrina tragedy, and yeah, they were some kind of militia as well... and all that is 100% constitutional and legit.

But the New Black Panther definitely are a bunch of shills, set up to destabilize the US by adding fuel to racial tensions.

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84
Liberals are playing with fire. Multiethnic states — the Soviet Union, Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia — were torn apart by nationalist passions. Other major countries, including China, France, Britain, Spain, Canada and Nigeria, are under tremendous internal strain due to resurgent tribalism. America is no exception.

WHy just liberals? There's tons of conservatives, on this forum and elsewhere, who play the "white" part of the race card game.
edit on 16/4/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
the idea of a race war makes me laugh.

12% of the population does not a war make.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There is no race war. But I'll tell what there is....

There is a media driven racial slant on every possible race related story the MSM presents.

And why? To solidify the black vote. the white-guilt vote, and as much of the remaining minority vote
as they can for the coming presidential election.

The PTB are just hedging their bet on the current POTUS' re-election.

They dismantled the Ron Paul campaign early on with poll manipulation and
media bias. The rest of the republican field of candidates self-imploded. And now
we are left with their straw-man Mitt Romney as the only viable Republican
candidate.

When it comes time to choose Romney or Obama, they will dismantle Romney by
finally allowing the media to report on his flaws. And I expect we will even be made
aware of his Mormon belief that all black people are the cursed descendants of
Cain, just to play that one final race card.

Obama will win in a landslide...I don't even think they will have to play their "Deibold"
bogus-vote-counting-fraud scheme, saving that gem for later.

But that's the reason for all the race-baiting in the MSM....TPTB have an election to win.

edit on 16-4-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Though im an outsider and obviously cant judge completely unbiased on this, i think you hit the nail right on the head.

Somehow to me it seems people are scared to speak out against Obama in fear of being labeled a racist, while at the same time it seems to me that he is one of the most biased (racist) presidents u've ever had.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm all for a race war! I believe we should totally wipe out those Klingons with their funny forehead ridges....

I might let Worf and his family survive, he's pretty cool....
edit on 16-4-2012 by noxvita83 because: Poor Grammar and I remembered about Worf

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

This Is the most common sense I've heard all week.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well, now we know who are the ATS racists are.

Seriously, guys. The whole "black people are going to kill us!" nonsense is a bit expired and outdated, no?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Yeah I know it's about 911 and NWO but you get the point , The elites are trying very hard to incite racail fighting .

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
Can I ask what the point of this thread is?

Is it just to rant about all the "black extremists" that have "suddenly" appeared, while conveniently ignoring and glossing over the many decades of white supremacists and institutionalized racism?

Once again it seems to be nothing more than an attempt to exaggerate the opinions of one or two known extremists and therefore label an entire group of American citizens - and create a racial propaganda thread.

Could you quote me where the OP said all blacks are like this?

Why do the liberal crowd get all anxious and throw the racist card when someone talks about the shoe on the other foot. All this thread does is show that all people can be racist.

(and who could ignore the many decades of white supremacists and institutionalized racism - it gets bashed over our heads daily - funny thing is, most of us didn't have a thing to do with that)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join