It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody been attacked by a succubus/incubus?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Ahh, you said "sweat" so it is more than just...um...force? You felt sweat, so that means total materialization? Woah dude!

If something showed up in the middle of the night to rape me I would worry that I was carrying the anti-Christ like in Rosemary's Baby.

Just sayin'...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
yes i was attacked, it all started when i started dating this girl, things got intimate and the next thing i knew she was sucking my money outta my wallet faster than Superman on steroids.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
A bit about myself before I begin. I'm a hunter. I've been dealing with and conducting extensive research on the occult and the paranormal since an experience I had in 2000. Since then, I've had to face stuff on nearly a daily basis that most people would write off as fantasy or fiction. I know it's real and so does the others I know who are also hunters.

That being said.

A Succubus is a female "demon" who solicits men for sexual activities. That's pretty much it. I put the "demon" in quotes because that is a primarily Christian term for an entity that the early church couldn't explain but felt HAD to be involved with the "devil." An Incubus is exactly the same type of entity, but typically goes after females. There have been reported incidents of Succubi and Incubi entering into homosexual relationship as well.

Now. A bit of "Demon 101" for ya.

Background:

First of all, these aren't your "soldier" demons. They don't possess people, they won't cause your house to burn down and they can't/won't mess with, damage, or steal your eternal soul and condemn you to an eternity in "hell." What these particular entities are after is SEX and nothing more.

Modus Operandi:

A Succubus or Incubus will come along and search for someone (married or not - religious or not) and attempt to seduce them in the state of near consciousness they are in before they fall fully asleep. Someone earlier mentioned 'wet dreams' - more than likely if the "attack" happened AFTER sleep, then yes - it was just a wet dream. These particular entities look for you while you're still nearly awake. There have also been situations where shake and bake teenage witches and what-not actually summoned the damned things using faulty rituals. So - there are a number of ways that they will come to you and what happens after that is really 100% up to you as the recipient to decide. The Succubus or Incubus is solely after SEX - so - if you are unwilling after realizing what is going on, nine times out of ten - they will leave and go find someone else.

There are a litany of stories out there in contemporary times where people have entered into consensual relationships with these entities, some even going so far as to claim "marriage" on a spiritual level. It is once this type of relationship is established that the problems can arise.

Once a Succubus has become attached to a particular male or Incubus to a female - they will become VERY protective of their 'mate' and if the relationship is not clearly defined as being 'open' at the outset, the entity will become extremely jealous of anyone they perceive to be a threat to their continued relationship with the human. Therefore, that’s why situations come up where people (usually the other partner in a marriage, or the bf/gf) get ‘attacked’ or ‘feel threatened’ and this gives the entities the appearance of being malevolent. According to my research, when a relationship with one of these entities is entered into – it is best to CLEARLY define what the parameters are for the relationship.

Form/Abilities:

These entities NEVER – I repeat – NEVER take physical form. They can’t. First of all, they are from another “dimension/realm/reality/plane/whatever you want to call it” and if there is such a form – it doesn’t translate into the material world. Now, usually one of these creatures will show you what you want to see in a dream or in the near-sleep state the ‘coitus’ takes place in. There have also been some magick users who claim that they can achieve a ‘near physical’ state in order to facilitate the sex, but NO records have been found or maintained where an actual Succubus or Incubus took on a physical form.

As I stated previously, these aren’t the possessors - they won’t come take over your body because you won’t have sex and if you are in the same household as someone who was/is being visited, the worst you have to worry about is prickles on the back of your neck or spine when you sense their presence there. Unless, of course – you’re the object of jealousy and the entity perceives you as a threat.

There have been many accounts of the entities being able to ‘touch’ the mate in order to stimulate arousal and I believe based on what I’ve seen and read that this is the closest to physical they get. As far as the actual ‘sex’ goes – no – you’re not going to have a demon riding you in your bed and actual ejaculate into her. That’s not how it works. What is more common is that she will use her ‘abilities?’ to arouse you, then bring you to a state of climax without you ever having to put your junk into something – for lack of a better phrase. I’ve read that masturbation helps, but I hunt these things, not have sex with them so I can’t tell you for certain what works and what doesn’t.

How to get rid of them:

If you are one of the unfortunate bastards out there who has either a) become an object of jealousy or b) entered willingly into a relationship with a DEMON… and he/she won’t leave or becomes wrathful when you try to end the relationship, there are methods you can use to banish them without harm to yourself or others.

First a disclaimer

Don’t believe any of these idiots saying that you can control a demon and use ‘faith’ to get them to do your bidding. These are basically intelligent – sentient life forms from another plane of existence that have crossed over into our reality. You can no more control their actions than could you a random stranger at the mall. Don’t do something stupid based off of the religious junk you read on the internet.

1) As I stated before, ask them to leave. If that doesn't work the following steps will help out greatly.

a) Drop lines of non-iodized rock salt connecting the sills of your windows from wall to wall - with no breaks. Do the same for the doors and any other entry way into your home. No one knows why, but for some reason, these particular spirits can't go through walls?! Maybe the walls act as some sort of symbolic barrier between the sanctuary of your home and the outside forces of the world. Whatever. It works - I've done it.

2) There is an exorcism you don't need a priest for. You can just say the verses and it will banish the entity back to wherever it came from.

Regnae terrae, cantate Deo,
psallite Domino
qui fertis super caelum
caeli ad orientem
Ecce dabit voci Suae
vocem virtutis,
tribuite virtutem Deo

Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus
omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio
infernalis adversarii, omnis legio
omnis congregatio et secta diabolica

Ergo draco maledicte
et omnis legio diabolica adjuramus te
cessa decipere humanas creaturas,
eisque aeternae Perditionis venenum propinare.

Vade, Satana, inventor et magister.
omnis fallaciae, hostis humanae salutis
Humiliare sub potenti manu dei
contremisce et effuge, invocato a
nobis sancto et terribili nomine
quem inferi tremunt.

Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domnie
Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias
libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos.
Ut inimicos sanctae Ecclesiae humiliare digneris,
te rogamus, audi nos.

Ut inimicos sactae Ecclesiae humiliare digneris
te rogamus, audi nos.

Terribilis Deus de sanctuario sua
Deus Israhel ipse truderit vertitutem
et fortitudeinem plebi suae.
Benedictus Deus. Gloria Patri

3) Research the correct pronunciation for original latin verse. Some of those words will sound different than they appear. For you religious nuts out there who will inevitably start slamming me - translate that into English and you'll find it's a passage directly out of your musty old tome you hold so dear. (the bible...) I also have the recipe and incantations for holy water if you feel you need to make some of your own. Really easy and you'll spend no more than 3 - 5 dollars for the stuff. (Salt, Water and a Rosary.)

If none of that works - especially not the salt barriers, then you have a bigger problem than I've had to deal with yet and cannot offer any further assistance.

A final note:

The information I have provided here and the exorcism ritual are yours do with as you please. I've been dealing with this and similar stuff for the past 10 years of my life and have done countless hours of research in various parts of the world to get a better understanding of what is going on out there. If some of you read this and your first primal reaction is to flame me - don't bother. I won't entertain insults or arguments that are made without FACT to back them up. You could say my basis here doesn't have fact to back it - but I can provide you with plenty of accounts from your Christian history that will prove you wrong.

I am also open to answer any questions that any of you have and will offer any further advice that I can.

Good luck.

*The term "demon" is used here because the bulk of materials relating to these entities comes from the skewed view of the early church. I am not religious and subscribe to no established religious hierarchy unless you call "Agnosticism" a "religion."

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
A point of clarification to my last post.

When I said you can't control them - I mean exactly that. You - alone - cannot control them. You can use methods to force them to do things if done right, but you cannot mentally control them to do yours or anyone else's bidding.

Keep that in mind.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
mf_luder, you mix truth, half truth and falsehoods in your post.

For example you call yourself a "Hunter" among "other hunters" you know. You can't cast out something positive and good in a person's life with your good wishes. I've been with my spiritual mate all my life, interacting for +31 years. I'm almost 50.

A Succubus is a female "demon"

Wrong.
The term Succubus is a blanket label placed on any kind of spirit which enjoys intimacy and sex and isn't necessarily "Demon" or evil at all.

What these particular entities are after is SEX and nothing more.

Wrong.
There are quite a few of us with longterm spiritual marital unions. It's the mixing of two beings and the sex is used as a bond very similar to normal relations.

if you are unwilling after realizing what is going on, nine times out of ten - they will leave and go find someone else.

Half truth.
The longer the interaction the more likely the spirit will remain attached to the individual regardless if they know what is going on. Once chosen, it's rare to be abandoned.

it is best to CLEARLY define what the parameters are for the relationship.

This is true.

These entities NEVER – I repeat – NEVER take physical form (Snip) but NO records have been found or maintained where an actual Succubus or Incubus took on a physical form.

Half truth.
100% human flesh .. no. But they have personal abilities one to another the same as any other paranormal entity. They can make noise, move things etc. In order to manipulate physical matter, photons, air particles etc they themselves must assume partial physical form, otherwise they would continue to pass through objects.
My mate creates a special form of physical energy which I interact with.

she will use her ‘abilities?’ to arouse you, then bring you to a state of climax

Half truth.
Climax for many of us is extremely rare- and in the case of a human male, I've never come across anyone who's "finished" by her stimuli alone.

How to get rid of them: (Snip) Don’t do something stupid based off of the religious junk you read on the internet.

Yet you go on with superstition and religious junk, not taking into account any negative ramifications your suggestions may cause.

No one knows why, but for some reason, these particular spirits can't go through walls?!

Ponder the idea all you want. It's nonsense.

You can just say the verses and it will banish the entity back to wherever it came from.

No, quoting foreign language text (and likely badly) will not exorcize anything. I've never heard of this type of being ever being effected by any exorcism, not even by a priest.

If none of that works - especially not the salt barriers, then you have a bigger problem than I've had to deal with yet and cannot offer any further assistance.

The idea of salt barrier likely came from its use to preserve meat, which decay was percieved to be the work of demons. The salt kept the demons away. "Can not offer any further assistance" - after succeeding to piss something off??

What is worse? Pissing something off which may not otherwise be a threat- then abandonment by a self-acclaimed professional "Hunter" if their suggestions create chaos?

I won't entertain insults or arguments that are made without FACT to back them up. You could say my basis here doesn't have fact to back it - but I can provide you with plenty of accounts from your Christian history that will prove you wrong.

Yet you post this:

I am not religious and subscribe to no established religious hierarchy unless you call "Agnosticism" a "religion."

And quote foreign language Bible text believing it has power?
Sorry. It doesn't add up.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I figured if one of you were here, you'd poke your head in nearly immediately but I see it took awhile.

So now that I have a chance to explain myself where your "clique" can't ban me, let me say this.

You all make a point to turn your noses up at the word "hunter." Did you ever stop to consider the metaphorical sense of the word "hunter?" For example, in case I need to explain - a "hunter" of truth or a "hunter" of information?

So, to respond to you in order now that we're on even ground:

1) A succubus is a female demon. Call it what you want, but I have historical texts to back that up. What's in question here is not that the Succubi are demons but what demons are. That's a point I brought up in my other thread. One that I think most people who actually take this stuff seriously also believe. Also, nowhere in this post did I say that Succubi or Incubi were evil. If I did, please quote me.

2) Sex. Traditionally - UNLESS THE SUMMONER SPECIFIES OTHERWISE, a Succubus is after sex. I'm sorry but there are more accounts to back that up than your claim.

3) If that is a half-truth, then why was that advice given to an individual on a specific site I won't name who was having major issues with his "succubus?" I could go pull a quote from the exact post if you like.

4) Glad we agree on the parameters of the relationship issue.

5) Alright, but I'm making the point that they do not take a full physical form. They don't. End of story. If I'm wrong in that count, kindly post me a pic of your mate.

6) This is were we have the potential to get into a battle over who experienced what. I've met many people who were brought to a state of climax, some of which I'm still in contact with at this very moment. It depends on the person and the demon.

7) I don't have to ponder it. I've watched this happen. Personally. I don't know if it has something to do with the symbolic meaning of windows and doors as "thresholds" or what - but look at how many people still put horseshoes over their doors. But as I already told someone else - you have your view, I have my experience. I'll keep doing that until it fails me.

8) That foreign language is Latin and it's a verse from the Christian bible.

9) Again, I've SEEN this and know the salt barriers work. As do the devil's traps (ie - Sigillum De Aemeth, etc.) When those actually fail me, I'll change my methods. As I also stated in another forum, I don't go around searching out these things specifically to banish them. I ONLY assist people who seek my help. That's it. I also never claimed to be an expert or a "professional." There's no demon-hunters club out there that I know of.

10) I am agnostic. But what works - works. Some rituals from Wicca, some from Christianity. I don't subscribe to any one religion, but if something works, I'm going to keep doing it.

You are slightly reminiscent of Dr Jay. If you people have something salient to add to these threads that will actually contribute to spreading knowledge, then by all means do so. I seriously question anyone who would single me out just because they have a beef with what's being said. You point the finger at me and derisively call me "professional" when you have no more evidence to support your arguments against me than I can provide to support my experiences. If you want to portray Succubi in a good light, go ahead - I don't care. I fully believe that demons aren't what religions have painted them all to be. But like humans, demons vary in personalities and moral views. As such there are bad ones out there - ones who lie, harm and kill. Those are the ones that I will not let slide by because they're someone's "friend." Sorry - that doesn't fly with me.

Good luck to you.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Further, I am not posting the following as fact but my own theory.

Christians believe Christ is God, and power is obtained by his word.
Muslims have a similar faith in Allah.
Jews have faith in the Torah.
Hindus have their 3 deities and own set of beliefs.

While religion sets them all opposed one to another, there is one common thread, and it's a power greater than themselves.

After the end of their physical life here, each will process their own reality.
Christians go with Christ, Muslims to Allah.

It makes no sense for a Muslim to recite foreign Bible passages and expect positive results any more than it would for a buddhist to say Jewish prayers in Italian.

With the exception of dark, lower entity demons I've never once heard of any prayer or exorcism to be effective.
The only thing reported that works *** some of the time *** is ignoring them to the point of denying their very existance. In that a few people report success or greatly diminished encounters.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
I figured if one of you were here

What exactly is "One of you"?

For example, in case I need to explain - a "hunter" of truth or a "hunter" of information?

No, you presented yourself as a demon hunter. "the others I know who are also hunters" indicate some kind of group. If you're into playing deceptive word games that's your own issue.

You can present yourself as a seeker of information. That is admirable, and I'm also constantly looking for tangible information. (Not irrational fear or religious dogma) When you say you're a hunter, it represents this:

There is nothing in your post to imply anything else.

1) A succubus is a female demon. Call it what you want, but I have historical texts to back that up.

Ok. What is your text?

2) Sex. Traditionally - UNLESS THE SUMMONER SPECIFIES OTHERWISE, a Succubus is after sex. I'm sorry but there are more accounts to back that up than your claim.

Given the fact that virtually all beings which involve sex are labled "Succubus" (Good and bad) by both society and the Catholic Church, are all Succubus summoned?

3) If that is a half-truth, then why was that advice given to an individual on a specific site I won't name who was having major issues with his "succubus?" I could go pull a quote from the exact post if you like.

What point are you refering to? Which half truth of yours?

5) Alright, but I'm making the point that they do not take a full physical form. They don't. End of story. If I'm wrong in that count, kindly post me a pic of your mate.

You professed "they don't take physical form". You only introduced "Full" in your last post. If you are offering such definite information you should be more clear.

6) This is were we have the potential to get into a battle over who experienced what. I've met many people who were brought to a state of climax, some of which I'm still in contact with at this very moment. It depends on the person and the demon.

Females often reach climax, men usually not without some self "help".
One persons "Demon" can be anothers "Angel" depending on perception. It's the same way a normal haunting can be feared and labled "Demonic" when it's really not.

7) I don't have to ponder it. I've watched this happen. Personally. I don't know if it has something to do with the symbolic meaning of windows and doors as "thresholds" or what - but look at how many people still put horseshoes over their doors. But as I already told someone else - you have your view, I have my experience. I'll keep doing that until it fails me

Ok, go ahead.

8) That foreign language is Latin and it's a verse from the Christian bible.

Yes, you've already indicated that.
Is it also effective if a Muslim were to recite the words knowing they are diametrically opposed to Christianity?

9) Again, I've SEEN this and know the salt barriers work. As do the devil's traps (ie - Sigillum De Aemeth, etc.) When those actually fail me, I'll change my methods. As I also stated in another forum, I don't go around searching out these things specifically to banish them. I ONLY assist people who seek my help. That's it. I also never claimed to be an expert or a "professional." There's no demon-hunters club out there that I know of.

Yes, you are the Demon hunter, among others.

I am not pro-Succubus.
Again, the term is a broad covering of all intimate spiritual beings whether evil or not.
Entering such a relationship is extremely serious and has consequences, some of them you mention. It's not for everyone. It's a personal decision.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
INCUBUS - A spirit or demon thought in medieval times to lie on sleeping persons, especially women, with whom it sought sexual intercourse.

SUCCUBUS - In folklore, a female demon thought to have sexual intercourse with sleeping men.

Above definitions came from Webster's Dictionary.

INCUBI - Demonic sexual attacks on females; may be caused by sexual sins, witchcraft spells, curses of lust, inherited curses, can attack children

SUCCUBI - demonic sexual attacks on males, may be caused by the same as Incubi above

Forget medieval times and folklore, these demons are for real! The demons have sex with both men and women as the person sleeps, AND YOU KNOW IT. It's not a dream, and it is not your imagination.

If you have encountered this situation, DELIVERANCE and Spiritual Warfare can stop it.

The following excerpts is from a ministry in a booklet titled "Sex with demons - Nightmares, Incubus and Succubus"

Sexual experiences with demonic spirits are very real even in this day and age. I have personally taken both men and women through DELIVERANCE, that have experienced this and some became bound by the spirits of Incubus and Succubus. I have personally taken both men and women through DELIVERANCE, where the witch or warlock has actually, through the use of astral travel, seduced them, having sexual relations with them as they slept, with them thinking it was only a dream. This having been done through the utilization of "Familiar" spirits.

In every DELIVERANCE situation of this nature the one thing that has been required is total and complete honesty from the person seeking the DELIVERANCE. I have taken some individuals through DELIVERANCE and the Holy Ghost has caused those spirits to manifest (reveal themselves). Some individuals have enjoyed the sexual experience with those demons, thus DELIVERANCE was not effective.

In some instances, I have found that those spirits have entered in through masturbation and fantasy lust. If the individuals renounce the fantasy lust and stopped masturbating, they were DELIVERED. I have taken several individuals through DELIVERANCE from those demons and I've found that people have been violated (raped) by spirits, not actually wanting to believe it or not understanding what happened to them until DELIVERANCE revealed it. But they know that they had experienced something painful and undesirable.

I have taken individuals through DELIVERANCE, that have felt the bed moving, felt their bodies responding uncontrollably, yet their rational, logical mind could not comprehend it. So they wrote it off as a dream. These demonic spirits that function in this sexually perverse way must be renounced and cast OUT, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Essentially, the incubus is a lewd demon which seeks sexual intercourse with women. It is also termed follet (French), alp (German), duende (Spanish) and folletto (Italian). The corresponding demon who appears to men is the succubus. When associated with one particular witch or sorcerer, both incubus and succubus are known as magistellus, or "familiar". Inasmuch as the nightmare dream is sexual in latent content, incubus is often used interchangeably with The Mare Demon; in fact, the Latin word for nightmare is incubo (to lie upon). The incubus can assume either a male or a female shape. Sometimes he appears as a full-grown man. Sometimes as a satyr or in the form of a demon, and if it is a woman who has been received as a witch, the incubus generally assumes the form of an animal.

Succubus is a demon in female form, specialized in seducing men. Although feminine in meaning, in form this medieval Latis word, succubus, is masculine (because demons were supposedly sexless) the feminine form succuba (strumpet) is occasionally found.

If you have, or are having dreams or nightmares of a sexual nature that you know are as real as life, dreams where you cannot exactly distinguish the real from the unreal, please seek DELIVERANCE. Don't allow satan and his demonic hosts to degrade your body which is the Temple of God.

The demon MARE: Works with the Incubus and Succubus demons. This demon is alleged to cause dreams of sexual content coupled with those evil spirits.

NIGHT SPELLS: Charms or enchantments by night, used by witches and warlocks.

NIGHTMARE or MARE: The demon or mare alleged to cause bad dreams. The dream itself is called a nightmare.

MARE: The supposed demon which, during the night, sits on the chest and causes feelings of suffocation and choking. Causing a feeling of being paralyzed and that the weight is crushing the breath out of a person.

There are humans who have the ability for out of body experiences. It may also be them that are "visiting" you as you sleep. Cutting their silver cord, in the name of Jesus, will make them disappear.

If you are attacked by these demons, pray this way -

In the name of Jesus, I bind up these demons, and I command them to leave me and my home.

I cut all ungodly silver cords.

If you are unable to speak, you can just THINK these prayers or the word JESUS. It works!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Actually this topic and the people who have had it happen to them is the reason i came on this site. I have had it happen more then once. There was one or two posts that talked about AP "astral projection" Which let me tell you is so freaken scary. Imagine looking down on your self as if you are looking into a mirror but from the other side of the mirrors reflection when a fear builds that you don't know if you can get back into your body then bang your back in your body. By the way i don't think I'm special. I actually think its a curse of some sort along with the whole physic thing because it tends to happen right after the AP. As humans we are not allowed to see the spirit realm those that do no longer have free will to believe because they have seen it. Those things lets call them succubus are actually there to attack you when you try and do it again they want to trap you in that realm. It's like the quote as i walk thru the valley of death i shall fear no evil ,ect, ect, ect. The fear from their world leads right back to you and when sleeping you are close to AP so they try and draw you over the line to their realm hence sex. when you wake and cant move its because they are holding you down in their world. I have had it twice once laying on my side and once laying on my back. On my side was way scary i awoke could feel the hand over my mouth and couldn't move i passed out and woke up way drained later on. These things i feel can pass to other people as well.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Would a gay male be attacked by an incubus?

Would a lesbian encounter a sucubus?

Or do these "Things That Go 'Hump' In the Night" only afflict heterosexuals?

The human psyche...Such a curious thing!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
I married one and divorced her twice. She literaly destroyed me inside and out. Financially, spiritually and just about any "ally" you can think of. She destroyed at least 7 men since I met her in 92. She still has some power over me as I still talk with her on the phone when she calls. By all rights I should hate her.

She is so beautiful. Having sex with her is insane. Its unlike any other woman. She melts your soul.

I have a wonderful girlfreind right now and I am still tempted. Its sick really.

The last four men she was with that I know of were all put in jail at some point, bankrupted and lost extreemly affluent jobs. Before me there was more she destroyed its insane, yet to spend time with her you don't since that she has malisous intent at all.

Its a good thing I was in the military as it kept me somewhat disciplined and I was able to survive 8 years without totaly destroying my life.

She sucks you dry and destroyes everyhting around you. ALl the while your mindlessly happy untill she is done with you. It is scary and they exist.

X
she is a drakonian walkin, stay away from her if you value your life. they are extremely dangerous, they are literally the vampires of myth and legend, this woman wasnt born like this, she was taken over by one. extremely dark and evil.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
Actually this topic and the people who have had it happen to them is the reason i came on this site. I have had it happen more then once. There was one or two posts that talked about AP "astral projection" Which let me tell you is so freaken scary. Imagine looking down on your self as if you are looking into a mirror but from the other side of the mirrors reflection when a fear builds that you don't know if you can get back into your body then bang your back in your body. By the way i don't think I'm special. I actually think its a curse of some sort along with the whole physic thing because it tends to happen right after the AP. As humans we are not allowed to see the spirit realm those that do no longer have free will to believe because they have seen it. Those things lets call them succubus are actually there to attack you when you try and do it again they want to trap you in that realm. It's like the quote as i walk thru the valley of death i shall fear no evil ,ect, ect, ect. The fear from their world leads right back to you and when sleeping you are close to AP so they try and draw you over the line to their realm hence sex. when you wake and cant move its because they are holding you down in their world. I have had it twice once laying on my side and once laying on my back. On my side was way scary i awoke could feel the hand over my mouth and couldn't move i passed out and woke up way drained later on. These things i feel can pass to other people as well.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

first of all, no one is allowed to go in and out of lower or higher dimensions unless you are an ascended master and know how to protect yourself. and there arn't many out there. second you were attacked by a drakonian, (vampire) but they are not human, they can take on human form through shapeshifting and thru dreams, or as a walkin, which means they take over your physical self, and in order to do this they must remove your soul somehow, this normally happens through fright, or torture. This also happened to me 4 years ago. i was attacked during sleep and they tried to smother me with a pillow. so my soul self left my body and i ended up staring at the wall in the corner of my room. for a few seconds and this would be how they can take over someone. For me i was protected as archangel michael has always protected from them. all he did was wipe them out, destroyed them.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by parkerxx99

Personally I don't believe in angels and demons..............I do believe in science and science now says that there is the likely hood of multiple dimensions and parallel worlds.

One man's "demon" is another man's other dimensional being.

Just my own humble opinon.

Primitive people have always called "other worldly vistors" gods and or demons, I just think that in another 1,000 years science will be able to explain these visitations.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Hey buddy, she was a light worker being attacked by a drakonian as well as your self. the drakonians wanted you to believe that she was the one doing all of this and it wasnt her. If she was a succubus (drakonian) you would not feel anything when you had sex with her, they are empty and without a soul. you cannot fake this or mimmick it. If she made you feel awesome then this my friend is her soul self. believe me my friend she is a light worker, the dark ones will do anything to destroy you and all the lightworkers, she is a good person and does not deserve to be labeled as you have labeled her. because i will tell you now that all the dark ones have been destroyed. they no longer exist. except for the werewolves.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by parkerxx99

I awoke one night to a hissing sound behind my head i was in a bit of shock from this but what happend was i heard this hissing sound. I didn't actually see what it was but i felt like i knew what it was and it felt like it was female, i had my shirt off when i went to bed and as i heard this hissing sound it felt like whatever this thing was it wanted to cover itself around me. I felt very scared at this time, it was then that i made a movement and the hissing stopped thats when i put the blanket over my head scared to hell and rushed to the bedroom door and put the light on and i put my shirt on and slept with the light on.

This could of also been a night terror but it felt very real

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenglln232

i was wondering are you still having this .i have had something come to me while im sleeping/half way and it feels like electricity or energy and it is sexual i havent told wife but it has happened to me like 4 times but one thing its male its like sucking or actual sex act feeling but with electic like energy..they have appeared to me as now more than one it feels very good as sex does but no orgasm .its weird its scary and can be adictive to me anyways thats what i had to say i never told anyone till i found this site.thank you

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

it has happened to me like 4 times im in a half sleep state and it feels like electrial energy sexual ether sex or oral sex simulated feels very good but ive woke up and im in some kind of sex act.is their anything else you can tell me about these things it came as one then came back with 2 others all were male i think. im not gay.but i just dont understand ?it seems they come for while then go away then come back why is this ?they stay gone for like a few weeks cpl months then return and im not sure feelings of fear,they can be scarey.. but then its like i dont want it to stop like addictive it is like 10 times more stronger than a actual orgasm.its orgasm like.also you cant control them but they seem to be called byum... its like you raise a a vibration level sound or something then they come ...i think..im just not sure but i know these things are real.if you can add anything i would thank you have u heard of anything happening this way was wanting to know ?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join