It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Race War....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Divide & Conquer.......It has worked all to well for centuries. TPTB Cannot & will not have the three main (ethnic groups) black, white, hispanic all getting along singing happy songs.

As long as WE let them dictate to us by MSM what they want us to do. We will divide, we will choose sides, we will fight amongst ourselves. That's what they want. The Government knows all to well how to get us all worked up in a lather of racial hate and division.

It's a tool they use. And we let them. No-Revolution when the one's wanting it are in-fighting. Yea, our Government knows just how to pull our strings and stoke the fires of hate. They know all to well how to distract us from the real problems we as a nation face, wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, and the coming war with Iran, $4.00 a gallon gas, no jobs, etc etc etc.

Never let a good crisis go on with out useing it to their advantage. Lemmings is what we are, sheeple in the flock of the sheeple nation.. Being lead to slaughter slowly, oh so slowly.. If we let this continue, it will get out of freaking hand and we all know it will.

So, to the black man & the hispanic man, this is coming from a white man. Don't fall for the bullshat, remember when you were small on the playground at school? It did'nt matter the color of the other kids skin as long as he/she played with you. What the hell happened to that time? It's 2012 folks, time for all of us to just get over ourselves and realize how used we really are.

White, black, yellow, red what ever damn color you are. We are all the same inside, Each & every damn one of us. We're seperated because we let it happen pure & simple.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
There will only be a race war if we all allow it.
I don't think we are that stupid.

I think we are that stupid. Look at the mob mentality around the Zimmerman/Martin shooting. Look at how the main stream media fabricated and hyped the 'race issue' when there probably wasn't one. Look at the posturing politicians. Look at all the people .. EVEN SOME HERE AT ATS .. who jumped in the 'grab the torches and pitchforks' frenzy. Sorry Beezzer .. I'm thinking America in general IS that stupid.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

For every idiot, there is going to be a score or more sane people who aren't vocal blow-hards with a megaphone and an audience.

Cooler heads will prevail. A "race" war may garner political points but is unsubstainable in the real world outside the beltway.

Just my humble, of course.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Interesting article here. Read with an open mind. No editing just facts. The tipping point is fast approaching.

"Media Dishonesty and Race Hustlers"

NBC says it's investigating the doctoring of the audio, but there's nothing to investigate; its objective was to inflame passions.

In his Associated Press article titled "Old photos may be deceptive in Fla. shooting case," Matt Sedensky pointed out that the photos carried by the major media were several years old and showed Zimmerman looking fat and mean and Martin looking like a sweet young kid.

Jesse Jackson told the Los Angeles Times that "blacks are under attack" and that "targeting, arresting, convicting blacks and ultimately killing us is big business," adding that Martin is "a martyr." President Barack Obama chimed in by saying, "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon."

Now let's compare the Martin/Zimmerman case to other cases from the past. Cases that never made the headlines and never got a peep out of our President. All cases full of hard evidence and cold hard facts.

Let's look at some non-news cases. On March 14 in Tulsa, Okla., a white couple suffered a home invasion by Tyrone Woodfork, a 20-year-old black man. Ninety-year-old Bob Strait suffered a broken jaw and broken ribs in the attack. His 85-year-old wife, Nancy, was sexually assaulted and battered to death, ending their 65-year marriage.

On March 4, two black Kansas City, Mo., youths doused a 13-year-old boy in gasoline and set him on fire, telling him, "You get what you deserve, white boy." Last summer, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel ordered an emergency shutdown of the beaches in Chicago because mobs of blacks were terrorizing white families.

Several years ago, in Knoxville, Tenn., a young white couple was kidnapped by four blacks.
The girl was forced to witness her boyfriend's rape, torture and subsequent murder before she was raped, tortured and murdered. Before disposing of her body, the three men and one woman poured bleach or some other cleaning agent down her throat in an effort to destroy DNA evidence. A jury found the four guilty, and they were sentenced, but because of the judge's drug use, a retrial is being considered.

What are they doing to our Country? It's a social engineering stunt that is about to blow up in our faces.

One doesn't have to be a liberal, conservative, Democrat or Republican to see the danger posed by America's race hustlers, who are stacking up piles of combustible racial kindling and ready for a racial arsonist to set it ablaze. Recruiters for white hate groups must love President Obama's demagoguery in saying that a son of his would look like Trayvon but not saying that Melissa Coon's 13-year-old son, who was set on fire, could have looked like a son of his. After all, the president is just as much white as he is black.

Even if the president and his liberal allies in the media and assorted civil rights hustlers don't care much about blacks murdering whites, what about blacks murdering blacks? During a mid-March weekend in Chicago, 49 people were shot, 10 fatally, including a 6-year-old black girl, making for more than 100 murders this year. Philadelphia isn't far behind, with murder clipping along at one a day since the beginning of 2012. Have we heard Obama make a statement about this carnage or that most homicide victims are black and that their murderers are black?

No, and we won't, because black-on-black crime, like black-on-white crime, does not fit the liberal narrative of the continuing problem of white racism.

cnsnews.com...

WAKE UP PEOPLE AND SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!! Don't buy into this contrived BS. The reality is right in front of us.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Obama's best chance at Martial Law before the elections with the help of Sharpton, and Jackson!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
When are people going to grow up?

Didn't Martin Luther King Jr call for a color blind society?

"where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character"

If we focus on our differences we won't see how much the same we really are ...

The media and TPTB want us divided, fighting each other ... distracted ... so there is no real focus on those that are destroying this country from within ...

Pathetic ...

edit on 10-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

The good Rev. would not be pleased with what is happening right now. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and others who continually invoke Rev. King's memory are actually disgracing it for their own personal gains. Wonder how Reverend King would judge their character?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Edgar Cayce
reply to post by AuranVector

Since when did a quack like him become an expert on anything other than being a carnival huckster? Even Simon Baker, alias "The Mentalist" admits that such people are hoaxes. LOL!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Typical ATS paranoia. You've got yourselves worked up over something that isn't going to happen.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bernierhome

Obama's best chance at Martial Law before the elections with the help of Sharpton, and Jackson!

THEY work for NBC!!!! The same place that modified the tapes.... plus who listens to these yahoos now a days....

Only very unintelligent people listen to these race baiters

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
From what I have just read from everyone posting on this thread, cooler heads will prevail. I have hope that we will not have to suffer any kind of race war in this nation. Our diversity of race and culture is what makes America great and strong. It's hard to relate how I feel about it, but I rather like how unique and diverse people are and I think there are strengths and benefits that can be learned from each culture and race of the people we live among. Yet it isn't what we look like or the ethnic persuasion we have that defines who we are as a person, but rather how we see ourselves in the world. Just one piece of that great puzzle that is called the human race. All having some important part to play in life. This is why I am wondering if some sort of class should be taught in our schools about race and culture so that suspicion and feared differences don't build a wall of mistrust and hate as has been the record of human history to date.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It's already here, and its only a distraction while the corrupt politicians get their things lined up for a war with Iran or another major upcoming war. What better way to keep the people fighting amongst themselves while they start to set up for war.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
We are the HUMAN RACE!! All wars are a race war......Will there be a new war in America? Maybe, but I don't think it will be black vs white vs latino or Jewish or Asian etc...

It will be ALL OF US who are sick and tired of TPTB Elitists who feel as though their only way of survival is dependent on turning us against each other instead!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I feel sorry for the white folks marching along side the blacks.

They won't be able to tell you're a good white when all hell breaks loose.

You're just as dead as the rest of them.

It will be a free for all.

They are gonna kill everything that is not black.

But again, that's IF all hell breaks loose.

edit on 10-4-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Races do exist. Studies skulls of three different species and scientists can determine the race

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Yep, a good friend of mine back in the 90s told me a prophecy of hers that there would be a new race war in the United States.

Do you know what I find ironic? to black people hispanics are white people, and to white people hispanics are not white at all...

I am hispanic, in my country of birth Cuba, I am considered white, but in the United States and Europe I am not white.

I even remember as a child in Spain I would be stopped by some random lady and told that I wasn't from Spain, but didn't look hispanic, or from anywhere else she knew about either. She asked me where I was from and when I responded she just kept walking.

My looks caused me to be in fights every week, and at least 2-3 times a week while attending school in Spain, although the ladies like my looks even to this day, and that also got me into trouble.

I really don't give a crap about race/labels, but it is tiresome that everywhere people are trying to label me for whatever reason they have.

I am not calling for a one World Order, or some sort of unification or calls for "we are one, so let's be one". In reality, and while we live in this world and this plane of existance we all will be different. But can't people just accept the fact that we are all different?

Just accept that we are all different and respect that difference, because that difference is what makes the world so wonderful.

I just saw a video of the "new black panthers" which is nothing short of another "revolutionary/communist" group, but only for blacks, calling for a race war, which they claim has never ended, and calling for all blacks to do all sorts of violence against whites, and including to hispanics...

If you are part of this group, "the new black panther" or any similar group whether is white, black, yellow, or purple, you are nothing but the worse, most ignorant person living on this planet.

I would hate to see a war based on race, but if one happens i won't be standing iddle and doing nothing. If someone, nomatter who, tries to harm my family or I, I will strike back with everything I have.

edit on 10-4-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Anybody who falls for the crud currently being stirred up on the media needs to open their eyes and look at the real world, swallow their fear and take a step into a world that is better, not worse.

Come on people, we are the ones that would be "fighting".

We don't have to.

There's no reason to.

You either choose to love or you choose to hate.

Love, please.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

There will only be a race war if we all allow it.

I don't think we are that stupid.

think again.....................

Since I'm of mixed parentage, with whom do I side with?

Or do I get to kill everyone?

I was raised not to see color, anyone who sees race is behind. I'm taking both sides out just for general purpose.
edit on 10-4-2012 by blackreign2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
All of this will it, won't it happen is irrelevant in the current situation - people do not revolt or fight until they are desperate and feel as though they have nothing to lose. When TPTB want to get you all to fight each other and cull the population - they will have pulled the plug on the economy and perhaps arranged a nice little EMP strike to destroy all of the CIVILIAN infrastructure, whilst they will have all of theirs EMP hardened.

They will retreat into shadow goverment framework emergency mode whilst you all get to it.

Not fighting will not be an option - because starving desperate people will be coming to take whatever you have, you will need to form up in largish groups that will naturally form along racial lines.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sicul2012
reply to post by michaelbrux

Races do exist. Studies skulls of three different species and scientists can determine the race

This is a fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join