It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Race War....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
I realize that this is a very tender subject. But as I have observed lately, it seems to me that race relations have gone to a new low in the US. Both blacks and whites are in the streets. Revenge beatings and murder have occurred on both sides. We are at a tipping point. The most troubling aspect of the new tension seems to be coming from agitators who for the purpose of personal power and gain are stirring the pot of racial anger. I think we are on the edge of a very bad setback for race relations in the US and for a possible race war among blacks and whites, and possibly the latino community.?

I have a feeling most of the "race war" you're talking about is occurring in the press more than anywhere. It's a political strategy, nothing more. Why do you think THAT story got so much attention? It was orchestrated that way. Why do you think Obama came out with that BS about Trayvon looking like his son if he had one? Manipulative political drivel. He is bringing back the black vote to his side, since so many blacks are dissatisfied with him. He'll pull the same sht with women, with hispanics, whatever groups he wants to sway back toward him, expect some kind of event to galvanize that group behind Obama.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I don't know where you live, but EVERY DAY since I could remember racial tensions have been escalating to the point of no return.

Racial classes taught in school isn't going to help if the teachings are NOT ENFORCED IN THE HOME ...so there goes your magick remedy....plus it is too late for that.

You just do not know how deep the roots have gone into the foundation of America causing it to crumble...I do!

What you fail to realize is that "awareness" is not going to stop over 200+ years of injustice.

The injustice that has been done must be corrected and thus a hand must be straightened.

Now it is time for the metal to meet the maker's hand!
edit on 10-4-2012 by HermesTrismegistus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
UMMMMM where do people live in the middle of nowhere where pretty women are rare and pabst beer is the wine of the gods. a Race War ? If anything it will be ignorance against seekers of truth , old world vs new world. I know a lot of whites as nature will have it carry a feeling of "us and them". I never hear of blacks speaking of race wars that is a concept insecure whites and blacks use as an excuse for their ignorant lifestyle and actions..

If you mention people such as the black panthers, I will say I live in oakland a few blocks from their current headquarters, it is filled white older black and white people feeding kids and teaching them to read after school....

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
should a war break out, with 12% of the population, guess who loses?

which is why i dont think a "war" will break out.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

I realize that this is a very tender subject. But as I have observed lately, it seems to me that race relations have gone to a new low in the US. Both blacks and whites are in the streets. Revenge beatings and murder have occurred on both sides. We are at a tipping point. The most troubling aspect of the new tension seems to be coming from agitators who for the purpose of personal power and gain are stirring the pot of racial anger. I think we are on the edge of a very bad setback for race relations in the US and for a possible race war among blacks and whites, and possibly the latino community.?

I have a feeling most of the "race war" you're talking about is occurring in the press more than anywhere. It's a political strategy, nothing more. Why do you think THAT story got so much attention? It was orchestrated that way. Why do you think Obama came out with that BS about Trayvon looking like his son if he had one? Manipulative political drivel. He is bringing back the black vote to his side, since so many blacks are dissatisfied with him. He'll pull the same sht with women, with hispanics, whatever groups he wants to sway back toward him, expect some kind of event to galvanize that group behind Obama.

As much as I would like for you to be right, you are wrong in stating that most of this race war is being portrayed in the press and MSM.

I have over 20 year old local news postings stating the contrary...this was back on Clinton's watch when everything was gravy and the # was HTF back then....actually even more so. When I get the time I will post it for all to view.

It is what it is you know? All things must come to a head in order for resolve to happen...and we as Americans have a lot to resolve!...and it will not be resolved overnight or even in years. Like our financial tragedy that took decades to happen...this racial injustice took hundreds of years to happen it will take just as long if not longer to resolve.

For Pete sakes the US government has even implemented racism into its model so in order for this racial injustice to be "straightened out" you will need to get rid of the government that allowed it in the first place!

Karma is a B!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

I don't know any racist, but yes it is cultural.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well on the bright side here in LA I've noticed a reduction of racial tension. I think that everybody is pretty much in the same boat these days financially and so there is a common struggle and bond. Man I've even seen the homeless helping out the non homeless and with no expectation of money, just because there is a common sympathy going around.

I ride the bus a lot and before most racial groups would stick to themselves. now it seems like everybody is opening up to each other. So I am experiencing less racism in my neck of the woods.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

I realize that this is a very tender subject. But as I have observed lately, it seems to me that race relations have gone to a new low in the US. Both blacks and whites are in the streets. Revenge beatings and murder have occurred on both sides. We are at a tipping point. The most troubling aspect of the new tension seems to be coming from agitators who for the purpose of personal power and gain are stirring the pot of racial anger. I think we are on the edge of a very bad setback for race relations in the US and for a possible race war among blacks and whites, and possibly the latino community.

What, if anything can be done to stop it ?

What if anything can be done to prevent it from happening again ?

Is it time to have racial education classes in our schools ?

I'm gonna give you what I feel is the most honest answer, as I do a lot of work with black and latino youth groups and such, so I see where it's going.

A worldwide epiphany or distraction is the ONLY thing that will stop this race war. This was predicted by Malcolm X over 50 years ago, and it is now coming to pass.

How can there be racial education classes when schools are trying to wipe ethnic backgrounds off the map period? There is also no such thing as an expert on a particular race.

I can honestly say as a black man, that living, being involved, and knowing when to stand back and take a look has shown me that as sad as it is, integration wasn't the most successful thing....

TPTB have been stirring this pot very well for the last few years (since the Jena6 trials) and it's now boiling over. A race war is exactly what they need, to bring about martial law. If we never saw the excuse they would use, this is it.

L.A style riots in multiple cities across the country simultaneously, people would beg for military intervention.
edit on 9-4-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

How are ethnic backgrounds being wiped off the map? Examples please. Are you forgetting all the special days set aside for minorities? Blacks have a whole month dedicated to them.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I never thought this would be possible but he elites are extremely intelligent, cunning and organized. They have outmanoeuvered the public on every front. For them it is life as usual as Homeland Security stocks up with hollow point bullets for an event the public does not believe will happen.
They want Obama back in as he is the black candidate and is a valuable weapon in the globist quiver. Just look at the Tevon incident. Obama weighed in on an unfortunate death that happens many times daily in cities like Chicago. There it hardly gets press coverage. Now you have the Black Panthers, Jessie Jackson and of course Al Sharpton hopping on the racial bandwagon. The elites far prefer race warfare to class warfare and it seems they are going to get their way this time again.
With Obama in a second term they can stoke the race fires even more. Time magazine is starting to say positive things about Ron Paul, so if Paul runs as an independent Obama will be a shoe-in. Once again the public will be outfoxed and primed for a race war. WAKE UP AMERICA!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack
reply to post by johnlucchese

That was a stupid thing to say. Maybe those Panthers want a race war, but most of us black people aren't falling for this crap. Black people would be severely outnumbered and even if the odds were different, I'd still think it was stupid.I'm black, but I have white blood, and white relatives, and a half white daughter. I'll stand beside any man of good character. If he stands for what is right and moral, I will stand with him, regardless of color. That being said, ANY bigot, black, white, or in between brings that racial s*** to my door will be dealt with swiftly and severely. Military training has it's advantages.

You sound like a roll over...

Not wanting a race war, in fact I know it will never happen, but using "what if's", don't forget that there are actually more whites in prison than blacks. Yet blacks run the "yard" in any prison. Even if we're out numbered, 1 thoro black can handle at least 2-3 whites. And I know this from experience with our little neighborhood race wars he had in high school.

We are the warrior class of us hue-mans...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
...................This is how the elites behind the Dumocrat party have always planned it should end up as.

When they realised that their eugenics plan for dealing with the black problem was going to backfire on them - they switched to playing devils advocate instead, hiding behind legions of mush filled liberal dupes as they manouvered the black population just where they wanted them - as a tool to batter down the status quo of the religious right and then get them both to collapse the system in an all out race war.

They have set Europe up in just the same manner, to collapse in a muslims vs infidel civil war.

Whether the rich old white men of TPTB have figured out a way to wipe out the Chinese remains to be seen - but they have got the blacks and muslims just where they want them.

The heck are you talking about...

This has nothing to do with Dem or Repub...drop that circle talk speech you're spewing and realize the Dem's aren't "secretly" planning the annihaliation of black people. Of course there are some in the party who are racist bu there are many more in the Repubs and Conservatives.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

my opinion is that while race issues do need to be talked about, this is about a distraction from many things. the fiscal crisis on our hands, and world war 3 standing on our door step

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The race card will be played at some stage but for now they are only testing that the trigger still works ready for when the elite need to pull it.

You see far to many people now are rising up against the elite and the poor have no option but to stand and fight so watch out for you great leaders all buying air tickets for israel and you will know you are getting close.

In case you white folk think you can all will win then do watch out for round two in the form of a biological attack that will be blamed on one of the many enermys your zionist controlled government has created over the years

Wars never have been fought using rule less we forget.

Did no one explain to you what useless eaters have coming to them and since you won't have any wealth left to steel and won't work for $0.10 and hours then consider yourself in that catergory long before you all find out your 401k has long since gone in anycase.

Blacks have been so stupid over this zimmerman isue and did not rise up when the police shot a black guy in the back after being handcuffed and tied, layed down on the floor and shot in the back and the pig came out with some cock and ball story about thinking he was shooting with a tazar gun.

if the blacks must rise up and burn the place down then at least have the brains to go after those responcible and not burn your own hoods down like you always do. Own, foot , shoot

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Guess this needed to be said twice.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Your stance is loud and clear though.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen,

As some of you already know our masters like to show us their secrets - I truly do not know why, it could be that they like chuckling at us dumb sheep knowing they told us what they are planning to do in our faces but too dumb to understand or perhaps they are initiating us into their mysteries? Who knows what these "people" think?

One of the things they use is movies and I would like to draw your attention to the movie called "The Lion King". This is really an enlightening movie with a LOT of symbolisms and secrets. Now if you look at the end of the movie you will notice all the different animals are standing in groups of their own kin or kind (and not mixed) with no trace of the Hyenas (symbolicly the black races). Think about it...

Lux et Veritas,

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
There will be no Race War. Only the same underlying hate as usual, maybe more so now than in a while but sooner or later things will go back to normal. Remember the OJ verdict? Same difference.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
I think there's a race war coming. I just don't know how far it'll spread. Personally, I think that the blacks will start it. But only because gangsta culture can speak openly about killing whites while while redneck culture kind of can't talk openly about killing blacks.

I bet you wish all those History Books were never wrote right?

If there is a race war gonna happen, it all stems from History Books!!!

I'm not saying i'm for it.... just saying that you are saying 'blacks will start it'.... why do you think that???

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm all in favor of this so called 'race war'....I hope that those who participate in it will inevitably wipe themselves out of existence so that the rest of us won't have to mind their insistent fear mongering and stupidity.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
My 2 cents on this issue....

I think the race war is going to be used as an attempt to disarm the U.S. Citizen. There will be violence, and then the clown in the White House will call on the U.N. to bring in "peace keeping forces" to quell the violence. He'll declare martial law, and then Congress (100% of the Dems and enough Reps to make it happen) will pass a law banning guns. This will escalate into full on civil war, in which the clown in the White House can suspend elections, and declare himself Dictator (temporarily, of course...wink, wink). They will bring in even more troops, and the war will be bloody, long, and this country will never be the same.

I just want to give a special thanks to the racists out there, such as Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Spike Lee, Louis Farrakhan, and Jeremiah Wright. You guys have done in 3 years what MLK spent a lifetime trying to defuse. GREAT JOB!

Edit to add: And, you're actually making Charles Manson look SANE, especially with his Helter Skelter prediction.

edit on 10-4-2012 by navy_vet_stg3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join