It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bear with me, I ma have solved the problem of...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

That depends on what your talking about.

Posts pertaining to my OP or the latter.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So your telling me the density of materials can not be modified when incorporated in certain environments.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by Destinyone

That depends on what your talking about.

Posts pertaining to my OP or the latter.

Is there any difference....I still see no progress in your half baked OP presentation.

Des

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

And you pretty much just called me stupid. You need to turn that comment back around and shove it up your hiney-hole Watch your cotton pickin manners mother trucker.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

So your telling me the density of materials can not be modified when incorporated in certain environments.

That's a pretty broad statement.

In what context?

edit on 7/4/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Electromagnetic levitation for starters and I am sure that is just the tip of the ice burg. Projects like this are highly compartmentalized. We receive only 5% off any intelligence on anything. Governments keep this # secret for war #.
edit on 7-4-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

And you pretty much just called me stupid. You need to turn that comment back around and shove it up your hiney-hole Watch your cotton pickin manners mother trucker.

OMG...you just replied to your own post......

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

reply to post by OccamAssassin

Electromagnetic levitation

Yes, it works. www.abovetopsecret.com...

No, it doesn't change the density of an object.

edit on 7/4/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

My first question is Water reduces the effects of gravity to a certain depth, correct?

No. Immersion in a fluid (gas or liquid) causes buoyant force to lift the object somewhat. Gravity is unaffected.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

All right now we can alter the density of a material by electric, or electro mechanical or something right thus reducing its resistance to friction right.But only to a certain degree. Correct

Density and frictional coefficient are totally unrelated.

The statement is too general to judge. If I took my "electric" and used it to heat something to a vapor, the density would be reduced, as well as if I used my "electro mechanical" and turned a viscous liquid to foam by blowing air into it. OTOH, if I melted lightly packed snow into water, it would become more dense.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

OMG...you just replied to your own post......

Heehee , never seen that before .
This thread is hilarious

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRottenTreats
what the hell are horse fish even good for?

Sea Monkeys have to have some way to get around. Haven't you seen this expose' video? Skip forward to about 3:30.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
It looks like this genius may be on the verge of inventing the hot air balloon!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Is my dumbed down version to advanced for you guys. Or is it just too simple to understand.
edit on 8-4-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

oh my gosh. Some dogs are named tadger.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

You can learn something every day if you listen. I did not know we were still using turbo encabulators in the operation of novertrunions. I expected we would still be using them to reduce sinasoidal repleneration, and given the state of the industry, probably will need them for that for some time to come.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
No, water does not effect gravity.
Place a weighing scale underwater, and then a 10 pound lead weight on that scale and you will see that the 10 pound lead weight still reads as 10 pounds under water.

The whole flotation thing is an illusion of weightlessness because the water is more dense, and the air in our bodies for instance helps to keep us afloat.

You've got altering density all wrong too.
I can alter the density of a pot of water, turning it into a gas by boiling the water.
this is called a phase change, or state change.
quite a number of materials can go through this process of altered density from solid, to liquid, and gas through application of heat, or pressure.

You can take common breathing air and increase it's density through application of pressure until it becomes liquid air.
You can do also change the density by heating it up.

Please, revisit your high school science lessons, and also please consider that many many many many people smarter than you, or me, or anyone else on this forum have been trying to solve the problem of "...", and because they haven't done so yet, I'm extremely skeptical that you will either.

Tell you what, visit arxiv.org. Read some papers on gravitation.
For instance, here's just one. Keep your eye on the Math.
Unification of Electromagnetism and Gravitation in the Framework of General Geometry

Abstract

A new geometry, called General geometry, is constructed. It is proven that its the most simplest special case is geometry underlying Electromagnetism. Another special case is Riemannian geometry. Action for electromagnetic field and Maxwell equations are derived from curvature function of geometry underlying Electromagnetism. It is shown that equation of motion for a particle interacting with electromagnetic field coincides exactly with equation for geodesics of geometry underlying Electromagnetism. It is also shown that Electromagnetism can not be geometrized in the framework of Riemannian geometry. Using General Geometry we propose a unified model of electromagnetism and gravitation which reproduces Electromagnetism and Gravitation and predicts that electromagnetic field is a source for gravitational field. This theory is formulated in four dimensional spacetime and does not contain additional fields.

Here;s the root to arxiv: arxiv.org
There's plenty papers on Physics, Astro-physics, Theoretical Physics, as well as Math, and tons of really really fun stuff on the bleeding razor sharp cutting edge of scientific research.

After you're done reading the full paper I've listed above, not just the abstract, please come back and tell us what you've learned. I picked a really super short and simple paper for you too, so, you should have loads of stuff to tell us about when you're done.

edit on 8-4-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

For me I think it might be that it is too simple to understand. I will continue to listen though. I might get it yet.
edit on 8-4-2012 by apsalmist because: added an o

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Whoa dude, you used real science! How do you expect the OP to understand that?

You have to use magic and mystical, and think like a monkey trying to figure out fire....don't use your education, it doesn't apply here!

Too much knowledge you induce into this thread...uncalled for! Dumb it down please, and forget the physics, they don't believe in that wishywashy stuff, its too provable. You gotta stick with stuff that can't be argued. Make something up please. Think middle age alchemy if you have to use some science, that may fit here.

/end intelligent conversation and return to the topic of OP

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Meaning when you jump into the neighborhood pool you SEEM to be lighter, as if gravity is less apparent UNDER WATER correct?

Whoops! Physics FAIL!

IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join