It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real., pt2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Having reviewed the now closed for 24hrs thread, having time to digest and do the math, the original OP of this thread topic has a point.

Single ignition source (the Sun), flammable particles between us and Sol.

Empty grain silo's ring any bells?????

East Coast USA???? depends when theSHTF, could be anywhere, i would like to run his programme

Regards

JAS

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Huh?

You made a thread to comment about another one without linking any of the related ideas or materials. If people haven't seen the original they will have no idea what you are talking about.

I've seen the original and I still have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
At least this is in the right forum.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

BOOM SAUCE

come on now boncho...you really expect people to let others know what they're talking about? you're a very unreasonable man!

i do however wonder how part 1 and 2 can be from different posters? you're on a roll with this on OP!
edit on 4/1/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Would if i could, i'm a Doctor not a webmaster

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAfterSunset
reply to post by boncho

Would if i could, i'm a Doctor not a webmaster

you don't have to be a webmaster to be a contributor.

jus sayin...
edit on 4/1/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JustAfterSunset

Again with the regurgitated babble of "huh?"

the OP has a point in which makes sense to you but nobody else, have anything more intelligent to say to save this thread, derrrrrr.

Good luck, ohhh wait, I see that you are a newbie, look in search and let him drown, and lets save this poor soul...

search dude, your are a great example of a " HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER!."

edit on 1-4-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
you are funny, i just thought it was important to resurrect the thread that has been closed as it is important, i am not clever enough with the web to set up a link to the original closed thread, perhaps one of my first responders would help out

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Only God knows the end

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAfterSunset
Having reviewed the now closed for 24hrs thread, having time to digest and do the math, the original OP of this thread topic has a point.

Single ignition source (the Sun), flammable particles between us and Sol.

Empty grain silo's ring any bells?????

East Coast USA???? depends when theSHTF, could be anywhere, i would like to run his programme

Regards

JAS

You really have no idea what you are talking about. I read your first thread. Can't wait for part 3.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have to laugh at the "newbee" comments, were you not once new and a lurker???? so let me get this straight, "new people's" comments are not good enough for you huh? deny ignorance

JAS

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Interdimensonalwarrior had some points that made me stop and think.

If humanity was truly dedicated, each leader of every househould would immediately construct a green house and plant crops for their year.
It has to go this way and it will.

Face it All you all, everyone, there is no government. You gotta take care of yourself from now on. Game time.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexanderTurboLover

ZZZZZzzzzZZZZZZ was not my first thread and part3 will not be here anytime soon, get off your high horse and review pt 1, i cant remember you commenting in there and i read all 29 pages

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
HAHAHA ... April Fool's!!!111

I couldn't resist.

You'll find other threads on ATS condemning the perceived mental retardation of some of the threads

making it to the top of the board these days... (naming the part 1 thread in particular.)

Facts. Pictures. Documentation. That's what we are all about.
edit on 4·1·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Sorry,is an important topic that need more analysis, its now been closed for 24 ........... wonder why? cuz it turned into a slagging match!!!! lets work on facts not piss taking

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Aw gee.....I was hoping it was the original poster from Part 1. He got slammed awfully hard, but part of the problem was, he alluded to some interesting stuff but didn't give people enough to really chew on.

It became a pathetic pissing contest, and my only regret is that I wasted 1/2 an hour reading through pages of insults and back-and-forth nonsense.

Still waiting for something real to chew on....

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

agreed, thats why this thread was opened

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JustAfterSunset

So are you going to actually post something of substance or just keep harping back to the thread that was closed until this thread goes the same way?

I would like to read something more than people slagging each other off.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Remember, like in the First, Trollsnot welcome, move on

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
i agree ,the original thread was an interesting discussion,
why was it closed in the first place?
maybe some of the mods care to share some light on the matter

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join