It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence or Something More in the new TV show "Alien Encounters"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This is pretty huge but is hard to add anything constructive though I wish I could. Excellent find OP you get the a flag about the 4th one I have ever given.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this contribution. Nice catch. Unfortunately some people ridicule and call names even though it really is a nice find.

To me it is definitely no coincidence. If they just used this comet incident as their scenario then why imitate these dates and on top of that exactly a day prior to their publications. The picture of that object on the screen is just "le creme de la creme". And why not mention anything about it?

All I can say is: Phenomenal in connecting the dots and a very good presentation. S&F for you. Why some people complain is beyond me.

StringTh

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I saw the 'X-asteroid' on the screen in that show, too.

I just figure the makers of the show wanted a cool-looking space image on the monitors.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Whatever happened to that object? That was 5-6 months ago.

Look up the directors and creators of that series. What are there connections? Anything suspicious?

If that's suppose to be a ship with a solar sail, isn't that still rather primitive and extremely fragile? If it's a solar sail that means the ship can't weigh much at all and wouldn't even travel faster than a rocket. Why's there no zero-point energy, anti-gravity and force field? Where's the light-speed travel and bending of spacetime?

Why is there a constant, huge tail of debris behind it? A ship can't sustain that much loss of matter. It would dwindle down eventually.
Imo It's a coincidence but it's nothing meaningful. Seems like a good image to choose for what they were talking about and it's a little trivia. I write stories and often do the same. I'd especially look for a fitting image for what I was talking about because I'm not good enough in photoshop to create one.

To the poster below, I'm not going to make a new reply to that response. I'll just say "no".
edit on 30-3-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

Not that they're trying to tell us something but it's also 2012 so there's so many paranoid people out there that feel something's gonna happen so they're getting the viewers, same with all the apocalypse and 2012 shows. I'm sure that right around Y2K there were a ton of TV shows about that at that time as well.

reply to post by TheLegend

If you think about it, if the aliens are traveling for millions and millions of years (because of the light years between us), it would make sense. While being way advanced over us, they're just doing what they can to travel such a far distance over such a long period of time.
edit on 3/30/2012 by PennKen2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This seems like something I would like to sink my teeth into but I must sleep.

I'll be back.....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Nice catch! Maybe they just took the idea "What if this asteroid turned out to be an alien spacecraft?" and just ran with it.
I missed the last episode, but the first two were pretty interesting. At first I was expecting another cheesy what-if scenario, however I found it done well.
It actually prompted me to get seti@home going from my computer!

The solar sail theory doesn't fit well with me though, it certainly can get going fast, but it would still take thousands of years to get to anywhere interesting with it. What they need is a warp drive or Mass Relay!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JayDub113

Check out SETI Discovery of Fleet of UFO'S heading towards Earth on Youtube. I verified that this is real with MUFON Clifford Clint. Our Government in the US took SETI Funding away for a short period and then the US Navy took their equipment away. I think they are back up and working!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
snip
Was this when President Eisenhower met ET at Holloman AFB

Don't say the above as if it was a hard fact, it is only a rumor that no one has any evidence on. If you were hard-pressed to provide the evidence you would fail. You should have qualified the comment with "alleged" and been on safer ground while still making your "belief" point.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This is how the incoming alien ship was portrayed on the show.

Originally posted by pirhanna
All I know is that aliens won't be visiting in a craft using a solar sail.
That's ridiculous. Advanced civilizations are not going to meander slowly through space on a solar sail!

Preposterous!!

Just a thought, but as it is supposedly incoming, maybe the solar shield is to help slow it down.
edit on 31-3-2012 by JayDub113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Don't say the above as if it was a hard fact, it is only a rumor that no one has any evidence on.

Isn't that the case with most of this subject ?

If you were hard-pressed to provide the evidence you would fail.

The president of the U.S meets with ET and I can't find evidence of it on the internet...SHOCK

You should have qualified the comment with "alleged" and been on safer ground while still making your "belief" point.

Great .... someone else telling me what to say and the way I should say it

We all have our "belief points" Shrike , are mine any less valid than yours ?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JayDub113

No air in space so since there'd be no resistance it wouldn't help slow it down.

Fun thread anyway, coincidences everywhere.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Did someone on 1st page mention 'diamond-shaped' UFO? Nah - those don't exist...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
Hmm... A diamond shaped space ship?

Hoagland have been saying that for quite a while, too.

Coincidence, rip-off or hiding something in plain sight?

It looks like 2012 is the year for disclosure.

A large starship that is venting plasma would look like that.

It even has port and starboard nacelles.

Translation: It's an air show.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It looks like a clingon brid of prey..lol hopefully they are coming to take their bretheren back. That means we will have to get a new president. lol

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by gortex
snip
Was this when President Eisenhower met ET at Holloman AFB

Don't say the above as if it was a hard fact, it is only a rumor that no one has any evidence on. If you were hard-pressed to provide the evidence you would fail. You should have qualified the comment with "alleged" and been on safer ground while still making your "belief" point.

I can't see the point of your post, other than nit-picking at someone else's comment.
You sound like a lawyer.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
First of all, Michio Kaku is NWO agent, proved.. just another puppet who even dont fear to show 666.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by minusugune
First of all, Michio Kaku is NWO agent, proved.. just another puppet who even dont fear to show 666.

I would like to see that *proof*...I happen to think Michio Kaku is one of the more balanced talking head scientists.

Des

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I very much agree they have been conditioning us for the first contact scenario for a long time so that when our does happen we don't have a complete social breakdown with religions being false , government cover ups and fema camps to hold all of the people who are not mentally capable of handling the face of reality. I for one will be welcoming of this global change and evolutionary step forward, because the entire human race had for one become very irritatating with all of these social and economic issues that keep them from realizing what an amazing time it its to be alive in human history to be able to experience our first contact with someone not of this earth

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
When I looked at the 'aliens' from the landed Holloman AFB craft, I immediately said, "Ohmigawd, I've seen that image before."

Anunnaki.

Look at these images. Of course.......not an exact match, but I see striking similarities.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.google.com... 2828l6547l0l11719l8l8l0l0l0l0l234l1452l0j6j2l8l0.pfwc.1.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join