It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple chemtrails in action?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i took this last week uploaded it to youtube and totally forgot about it, i'm pretty sure the planes aren't next to each other (just looks that way because of perception) but i'm no expert on planes or chemtrails. sorry about the image quality it was taken on mobile.

i live about 12 miles south of manchester uk
edit on 29/3/2012 by josephamccoy because: location

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Bob and weave the contrail people are coming.

Nice video, thanks for sharing, why three planes on the same course? Kind of interesting, would say military maybe?
edit on 29-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Do you have a date/time & location - if it was recent enough the a/c might stil be viewable on Flight Radar

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
as interested as I am in the chemtrail theory, I'm gonna have to say those are actually contrails this time.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I took this photo about 8:38 am on March 21st, 2012 in Okemos, MI. There were hardly any other clouds in the sky that morning. I have always been kind of skeptical about aerosol's being sprayed in the sky but this just looked to interesting not to photograph. The lines look almost evenly spaced apart.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Very nice video, we see this here all the time in Canada, always makes me wonder why?
S&F
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
Very nice video, we see this here all the time in Canada, always makes me wonder why?

Yes, why....? Why, after almost a century of powered flight are we still seeing contrails following planes at high altitudes? Something that has been happening before most of us were born is still happening today and we must ask ourselves "why".....

Why oh why is something that has been normal for almost a century, so confusing to some people?

edit on 29-3-2012 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

filmed over the glossop/tameside area on ‎25 ‎March ‎2012, ‏‎13:02:20 GMT

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
someones going to say its a jet team.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

As you're an expert on this issue can you explain why the 2 planes either side have extending trails that linger while the one in the middle has a short trail that quickly dissipates? They appear to be traveling at similar speeds.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Right, I've done my bit and I'm running for cover! you're in!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
can you explain why the 2 planes either side have extending trails that linger while the one in the middle has a short trail that quickly dissipates?

It's quite easy to see that the planes are at different altitudes. Hence why the trails are different thicknesses. Different altitudes means different temperatures and humidities. Different temperatures and humidities dictates whether trails linger, dissipate quickly, or don't happen at all.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartyRulez

I took this photo about 8:38 am on March 21st, 2012 in Okemos, MI. There were hardly any other clouds in the sky that morning. I have always been kind of skeptical about aerosol's being sprayed in the sky but this just looked to interesting not to photograph. The lines look almost evenly spaced apart.

Looks like several planes flew along the same route, and wind blew the contrails sideways.

By " The lines look almost evenly spaced apart. " do you mean the lines are actual at several different spacings??

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by josephamccoy

filmed over the glossop/tameside area on ‎25 ‎March ‎2012, ‏‎13:02:20 GMT

If they were going roughly east to west then they might have been these 3:

There's a couple of other possible groups of 3 there too, but that one looks most likely?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

they are certainly clear to me. i will check this website now whenever i see the trails across my sky (usually there is too much cloud cover though) thanks for posting that info i wouldn't have even known where to start without that webpage.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I saw an enormous one just the other day. It actually grew to fill the entire sky and blot out the sun. I live in the Mojave desert so I was the only one to see it. Orgone generator did #-all.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

As you're an expert on this issue can you explain why the 2 planes either side have extending trails that linger while the one in the middle has a short trail that quickly dissipates? They appear to be traveling at similar speeds.

It's the distance from the camera.
The planes on the sides are closer to the camera.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by josephamccoy

Yes yes yes, even though I should have taken pictures, (sadly I did Not), But I brought My Neighbor outside as a witness, and it was EYE-POPING.... Directly over our heads were very thick , CRISS-CROSS PATTERENS all over our viewpoint of the sky. Weird doenst describe what we saw.. Whats worse, is somehow we missed the jets causeing the Chemtrails ( they must have very fast doing it). They were there and Ill never forget it -neither will my neighbor -we still have a beer and discuss it itll this day...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
wait a minute, is chemtrails exhaust that comes from the plane?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

i don't know if it is exhaust or a chemtrail (that's why there is a question mark in the title) but exhausts are not chemtrails, they are exhaust trails chemtrails are an aerosol spray that supposedly contain chemicals. we did however confirm that in my video all three planes were commercial flights and not military. whats coming out of the back whether it is exhaust or something else is up for debate. i honestly do not know which is taking place in my video, i saw it and filmed it.
there is a film called "what in the world are they spraying" it has quite a lot of info on chemtrails
edit on 8/4/2012 by josephamccoy because: add last sentance

top topics

<<   2 >>

join