It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think I figured out why this Zimmerman/Martin thing has been artificially blown out of proportion

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by femalepharoe

George Zimmerman is the child of a US supreme court judge ex military from a "reclusive" family.

You got to be kidding.

They are sure keeping that quite.

So much weirdness going on lately.

Starred - good find.

This case just keeps getting stranger by the day.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This is why we have a justice system and professional people who run it "US" We are the people. They are dedicated men and women, professionals who have tons of experience in investigating things like this. Why don't we leave it to them to do their job, and not Al Sharpton trying to get his donations up (yea I left the rev off his name)

Hey, if the kid had no marks on his hands, some kind of bruising that would have occurred when you break someones nose. I'm sorry somethings not adding up! I don't care if the kid was 7"00 and weighed 400lbs, he had to have some sort of hand markings to break a mans nose, and beat a mans head in the concrete? That's my 2 cents on this ok. But at the same time, if the grand jury comes back with NO indictment, than that's it!! I trust the people who heard and seen all the evidence.

Broke nose, head so bad it needed stitches? Why no emergency room visit? Wouldn't it be mandatory for evidence purposes alone?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Good for able bodied people, but this isn't an option for some.
For example, this wouldn't work for me. Not only am I small statured, but I also have a fused spine and reconstructed ankles. Not everyone is capable of fighting off attackers.

All the more reason for you to walk away or avoid dark and quiet places.

If not possible, when confronted with an armed man, give him your wallet, or take his taunts, BUT remember his or their faces well.

If it extends beyond bullying or mugging, which is rare unless you provoke them to a high degree or they are plain sadists, a gun isn't gonna help much, with your physical condition, when face with a hefty attacker or more.

Just know that WHATEVER happens, nothing can be more precious than your life. If even that is to be snuff out by your attacker, which is even more rare, then embrace the policy of 'live by the gun then be prepared to die by the gun'. If you survive either the bullet or justic hangman's noose, be more cautious and wiser, never to take quiet dark streets or be alone.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

All the more reason for you to walk away or avoid dark and quiet places.

This is, so far, a free country and I plan to go where I want, when I want without fear.

If not possible, when confronted with an armed man, give him your wallet, or take his taunts, BUT remember his or their faces well.

Give him sex, too? What if he has a mask on? Should I kindly ask him to remove it?

If it extends beyond bullying or mugging, which is rare unless you provoke them to a high degree or they are plain sadists, a gun isn't gonna help much, with your physical condition, when face with a hefty attacker or more.

So, muggers are provoked? I always thought muggers sought out the weak and followed through. I guess I should stop waving my purse at strange men and saying, "Come and get it!"
A gun isn't going to help much, you say? I don't agree.
I have a Taurus .38 snub nose double action revolver. I don't even have to cock the weapon. I keep hollow points in it. I've had extensive training with my weapon. I have no problems discharging my weapon through my purse. So many women think they have to pull it out first. Not if you've practiced grasping and aiming your gun while it's still in your purse (unloaded of course).
You don't know me. I'm not in a wheel chair and you've obviously taken to assuming that I'm an invalid. Just because I have some physical limitations doesn't mean that I can't move quickly or handle a gun.

Does you ignorance hurt?

Edit to Add:
In case you're wondering how I handle myself when confronted by an aggressive man, I encourage you to read this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
It details what happened one day while on one of my usual afternoon walks.
Speaking of which, it's that time now.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectBlue
reply to post by lonegurkha

As someone else in another thread pointed out, Hispanic is not a race, it is an ethnicity. Hispanics are classified by the US government as Caucasian. So, Zimmerman is indeed a white Hispanic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Read the rest of the thread for more details on that issue.

Personally, I do believe that TPTB are trying to create tension of any kind possible. The tactic is to divide and conquer. Republicans against Democrats, whites against blacks, rich against poor. If we don't come together as a people (all people) how will we ever be able to take back our freedoms? The MSM is a tool, and they obviously cherry pick the stories that will provoke the most powerful emotional response from the public. They just keep us spinning in circles, mad at each other instead of the people who are pulling the strings. So, if they can accomplish all of that AND take away our gun rights at the same time, then I suppose its a job well done for the MSM.
edit on 28-3-2012 by ProjectBlue because: Added the last sentence to bring my post back on topic and full circle.

If Hispanic is classified as Caucasian, Why on my medical insurance it ask you if you are caucasian, african american, hispanic, or asian?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Decronite

If you tried to harm me or mine. I would protect myself & my family. As far as my gun(s) are concerned their guns. an object. Now this big fat Arse Manx cat named Fat Boy sitting here, he's getten the lovin. So, go bow down to that fat arse you all call a queen.

And for the record, you have not read my thread about the 2nd amendment and my actions with it. Simply put, if that would have happened in Britian, I & my wife would be statistics in the paper. If I was standing on a street corner and YOU were by my side, I would use it to protect you too if the need called for it.

BUt you would probally pull out a feather & tickle the attacker to death. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Saying guns kill people. DO PENCILS MISS-SPELL WORDS...Responsable gun owner everywhere, take note. This will lead to new legislation dealing with firearms. Decronite, I ask you in a polite way, read my thread titled. The 2nd Amendment saved my life, and took someone else's. Maybe then you will see this a little differently.

If I offended you in any way, my humble apology kind sir.
edit on 29-3-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Getting a panic button isn't out of the question? If someone was in your shoes in the UK, they would automatically have one.

Considering you are also practically disabled, i'm sure they would probably rather not run the risk of killing you, because you are not exactly in a position to defend yourself.

Go away and think again. Doesn't give you the right to own and wield a gun.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

I started reading your post that you suggested I read.

I got as far as the man pulling a shotgun out of his car...

It wouldn't happen if you weren't all allowed guns in the first place. It sure as hell does not happen over here in the UK, and if it does, it happens very very, very rarely, and is always big news.

I understand what you are saying, but for me living in a country where gun owership is strictly regulated, this just doesn't happen.
edit on 29/3/12 by Decronite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I simply feel that everyone is (justifiably) paranoid in the US that everyone else is potentially out pop you off for anything you might have, or for simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Its a sad fact of life that thieves/drug users/dealers exist in this world.

When you protect your rights to own a gun, you also protect thier "rights" to use a gun too.

Just put your guns down America, step away, and be free in the knowledge that you can walk down your streets without the fear of being shot dead in the name of a "quick fix".

When you say that a gun is just a murder weapon, bear in mind that it is a very powerful one that can end a life - including yours, at least you all have a fighting chance when you are all without guns, my country is living proof of that.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rumor21

more than likely your insurance company is just trying to peg your ethnic background for whatever reason....but anyways technically there only three known races living on this earth, with the distinct possibility of aborigines being a possible fourth race....
1. Caucasoid IE Anglo Saxon/ caucus mountains descent
2.negroid IE African descent
3.mongoloid IE Asian descent

A funny thing about the whole race factor is alot of Hispanic ppl have always seemed to classify themselves by nationality rather than ethnicity....such as a man from Cuba will claim himself as Cuban, or a woman of columbian descent will call herself columbian, same thing with Asian ppl in my experience at least

edit on 29-3-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Decronite

Glad you tried to read it. It's sad but it's the world in which we live. I would much rather live here with my 2nd Amendment right, than there to where if the other attacker is much larger or there's more than one, your a statistic after it all plays out.

Not all that own and carry guns are criminals nor all want to go around shooting their guns off like they shoot off their mouths. My situation and how I handled it, saved my life. If it happens again, I will handle it the exact same way, I will protect myself & my family, Your ole brit arse too if need be. Peace be upon you, let's hope you never have to use that feather. LOL.

For the record, I Open Carry my firearm. allmost everwhere I go. The best deterent to being a victim of a crime I know of. Criminals tend to not pick out the one that's carrying a gun for all to see. But then again this is the USA. Not Britian. Fat Bot Said, MEOW>
edit on 29-3-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
After thinking a lot about this I really think I am gonna call the NBP party and ask them how they can justify publicly issuing a bounty and how they have managed to not be charged with solicitation for kidnapping. While I'm at it I'm gonna ask them for the direct White House number to the Oval Office. I think I'm going to record the conversation and post it online.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
After thinking a lot about this I really think I am gonna call the NBP party and ask them how they can justify publicly issuing a bounty and how they have managed to not be charged with solicitation for kidnapping. While I'm at it I'm gonna ask them for the direct White House number to the Oval Office. I think I'm going to record the conversation and post it online.

i sure would not call them (black panthers) up---you'ld likely make their wanted list too.

i always thought that outright solicitations & 'bounty' offers on private citizens was seen as a felony..
where is the Florida DA, or even the 'acting' president to call these Anarchists out ?
and charge them with terrorism &/or criminal intention & activity

See, Øbama and all the other latent radicals (across the spectrum) are encouraging the vigilante and anarchist crowd.... so that Martial Law can be imposed --- the doofs don't understand that even 'they' are being used by their 'brother'....!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vigilante
A vigilante is a private individual who legally or illegally punishes an alleged lawbreaker,
or participates in a group which metes out extralegal punishment . ..

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I personally think that the more we're at each other's throats over something as stupid as racism, the less likely we will ever see who's pulling the big strings and work together to stop it. That's why racism is rammed down our throats by what I laughingly call "the news."

It does not matter which "racist" started what that fateful night, because neither one of them are the authoritative representatives of their respective "races." I know that neither one of them speak for me, and that prolly goes for many others.

No, I think that since this biggest enemy to tyranny is unity, the TPTB do everything they can to keep us divided.

Just my .02.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Well I called them and got a voice mail and left a message but no call back #. I'm going to Walmart after work and getting a prepaid phone then Ill call and leave them a number to call me back on. BTW their number is 404-721-3593 and Comrad(?) Mack is the contact listed on their website.

As far as making their "list", well I'm sure that during my 16 yrs as a Navy SWG with numerous deployments with SWDG (DEVGRU) ST6 even though I was never officially a member of any SWG-ST, I have been on much worse lists than theirs. I'm not trying to pick a fight with them, just seewhat their reply would be. But if they were to get dumb, well they better be prepared because I'm not some inner city gangbanger.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I'll bet you an ATS simulated dollar that this ends up being spun into something Obama can use through lies and manipulation.

It's really strange Obama has not yet called for calm. Not to mention strange the New Black Panther leaders have yet to be arrested and charged for putting out a bounty for the capture of the shooter. I'd think an idiot could make a case based just on the video's. So why have no charges been filed? If any other group did the same, the FBI would be there with an arrest warrant in a heartbeat.

Spike Lee apologized but should also be charged. Where is OWS since Lee is one of the 1% and best buds with the political community? I hope that couple sue him for a huge settlement. They would win, no doubt. They may as well live in luxury on Lee's dime to teach him a lesson. Apologizing does not change the fact he participated in vigilante justice, a felony I'm sure.

Obama is staying out of it to find a way to use it. You watch.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If you dont have guns you got knifes. You can die by a gun ... or a knife.

Id choose dying to a rifle rather than being stabbed 20-30 times before i finally pass out.

----

People need to start looking at Ammunition. I believe that will be a target more than the weapons.

edit on 29-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by jjkenobi

Sorry, but the whole Democrat/Republican thing is another divide and conquor tactic.

Perhaps... But - even though I am not a member of the GOP (far to the right of them), they do seem to be the only ones who currently defend the rights I hold dear. Therefore, even though I don't much like the GOP's corporatist leanings, I wouldn't vote for any "normal" Democrat if you put a gun to my head. For now, I'll stick to to the ones who support me.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Those things happen every day. This one case was clearly picked carefully to fit into a planned agenda. I don't think it's about using it after the election though, they want to use it now. They know Obama may loose and they need something for him to win on.

That and its clearly to divert attention away from what is happening in the Supreme Court. If they kill the Bill and they likely will, that leave Obama with only a failed stimulus to run on.

He is such a sick person that he most certainly will try to create chaos and further division. His little mic still on gaff should have made everyone realize that. He wins he will tear this country apart.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Wait a minute? You think Obama will win by running on ousting guns? You do know the majority of America supports Rifles / sidearms.

One of the Reasons the United States of America , without weapons of mass destruction, will not be invaded is because out of every 100 people ... 90 people own one or more firearms.

Your army would be annihilated by the Militia alone.
edit on 29-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join