It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
It is so obvious that the NASA worshipers are unable to even consider POSSIBILITIES.

Just the facts buddy..

To ask for PROOF of Possibilities is mere childishness.

Again just the facts that we did not go, that is why grown up people like myself do not ask for possabilities
to debunk facts..

I go with them facts first

You would have had to be on the moon yourself to make it a fact that would satisfy YOU. Or you can be gullible if you want it's still a little bit of a free country.I do not contend to claim all is Hoax just the man on the moon.
That's enough for me.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You would have had to be on the moon yourself to make it a fact that would satisfy YOU. Or you can be gullible if you want it's still a little bit of a free country.I do not contend to claim all is Hoax just the man on the moon.
That's enough for me.

The only gullible ones i see, are the ones who believe charlatans over logic and facts

It is ok if you wan't to believe them though, as you say it is all a free country.

P.S this is ATS and your opinion counts so lets hear more?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

That's enough for me.

The only gullible ones i see, are the ones who believe charlatans over logic and facts

It is ok if you wan't to believe them though, as you say it is all a free country.

P.S this is ATS and your opinion counts so lets hear more?

Logic dictates that if a man ever set foot on the moon. Stupidity of this nature would be passe. It is not logic---- fails for me when it comes to Apollo 11 official story.

SpaceX Delays Rocket Launch To ISS Due To Technical Problems
www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/19/spacex-aborts-rocket-launch_n_1529453.html
NASA is looking to the private sector, in this post-shuttle era, to get American astronauts launching again from U.S. soil. SpaceX officials said that could happen in as few as three years, possibly four. Several other companies are in the running.

edit on 5/20/2012 by longjohnbritches because: sac

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

I think the moon landing was set up as a distraction from the Vietnam war, Look at the timing, very suss if you ask me.

Along comes some major catastrophe that puts the Astronauts in danger and the war is quickly forgotten (at lest for a few weeks)

Not a blasted War that does nothing for the country, but bring back soldiers in body bags there is no future there. It was mean that NASA built up our hopes with all of the resources and success with the space program early on, and then dwindled it out to today, where we need Space more than ever and it has been totally at a loss. But more Wars drain the resources of the economy that could go to Space exploration.

One that lies (so you say) to send people to the moon and get us out of the rut of thinking about killing each other on a world that is capable of so much more than that.
edit on 20-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: ag

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

If nasa or anyone else decides to claim they are returning astronauts to the moon,again,after being strangely absent from its surface for over 40 years,or even to mars,they will have to ensure they create one helluva realistic special effects movie this time around...

Because unlike the late 1960's early 1970's unsuspecting and gullible public,who were spoon fed faked moon landings through their television screens,most everyone these days will be looking very closely for signs and evidence of hoax and fraud...

Its a laughable lie for nasa to proclaim the baseless and unfounded excuse of budgetary restraints as their primary reason for not returning to the moon even one single time during several decades...

When knowing that their moon missions and space programs were and still are deceptively funded and financed from the virtually bottomless reservoir of the american tax payers,multiple hundreds of billions of dollars forcibly taken directly from hard working americans who have no say or choice in the matter whatsoever,when it comes to how much,how often,where,when and what gets done with their legally extorted money...

edit on 20-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by longjohnbritcheswhen knowing that their moon missions and space programs were and still are funded and financed from the virtually bottomless reservoir of the american tax payers,directly

Thankyou blocular for admitting the space program is real

P.S no words twisted as they are your own, squirm out of that one if you can

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

But more Wars drain the resources of the economy that could go to Space exploration.

Yes that does play a very good factor

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception , page 10

Vehemens

God, you people are naive. Do you actually believe they would go up there or anywhere else in the solar system and send a live feed to Earth before they checked the place for themselves? Do you actually believe that if they found out something pertinent in the moon they would have told the world instead of taking the maximum advantage of it before? The people (goyim) only get to see the cover story, be it in Nasa, Politics, Religions, Secret Societies or whatnot.

Knowledge is only power if you keep the knowledge to yourself.

chr0naut
Go`el (Avenger of Blood Kinsman Redeemer) Re-

On nearly every point in the OP, wrong!

Have you ever used a thermos bottle to keep something warm (or cold)? They use a vacuum to prevent heat transfer. That's right, a vacuum like in space.

The temperature of space is therefore a bit of a misnomer. An object generating its own heat will, quite likely, stay quite warm. An object warmed by the Sun will be warmed.

Heat is radiant, cold is not.

The Van Allen Belts are NOT impenetrable. The Apollo astronauts on the moon shots received less than 5 rem of radiation more in the few days they were passing through the belts than they would have received on Earth. Generally, more than 600 rem in an hour will cause Radiation poisoning and this is far below that.

The belts do not generate the radiation. They block Solar and Cosmic ionized particles from getting to the Earth (and hence they tend to concentrate the radiation slightly).

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by blocula

Have you ever used a thermos bottle to keep something warm (or cold)? They use a vacuum to prevent heat transfer. That's right, a vacuum like in space.

The temperature of space is therefore a bit of a misnomer. An object generating its own heat will, quite likely, stay quite warm. An object warmed by the Sun will be warmed.

Heat is radiant, cold is not.

The Van Allen Belts are NOT impenetrable. The Apollo astronauts on the moon shots received less than 5 rem of radiation more in the few days they were passing through the belts than they would have received on Earth. Generally, more than 600 rem in an hour will cause Radiation poisoning and this is far below that.

The belts do not generate the radiation. They block Solar and Cosmic ionized particles from getting to the Earth (and hence they tend to concentrate the radiation slightly).

May be a war games, under a guise of public consideration for what the tax dollars are paying for, but really a engineered front for the Wars going on in outerspace.

Bases maybe that are prepared for something. But I don't believe the space program is a hoax totally.
edit on 20-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: aag

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by longjohnbritches

If nasa or anyone else decides to claim they are returning astronauts to the moon,again,after being strangely absent from its surface for over 40 years,or even to mars,they will have to ensure they create one helluva realistic special effects movie this time around...

Bloc you will still find something to moan about even if the evidence is right in front of you
nothing is gonna satisfy you my friend is it?.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

This thread is done now as you have officially "debunked" yourself", you have hit a stumbling bloc blocular my boy
even though you were debunked from page 1
Any last words?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

It is totally possible the entire space program is a HOAX.
No one can prove a possibility correct or incorrect.

*Picks up phone*
*opens Google Maps app*
* acquiring satellites*
*location within 100m*

Would you look at that, I just proved the possibility that the entire space program is a hoax 100% wrong in 30 seconds. Isn't science fun?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainpudding

*Picks up phone*
*opens Google Maps app*
* acquiring satellites*
*location within 100m*

Would you look at that, I just proved the possibility that the entire space program is a hoax 100% wrong in 30 seconds. Isn't science fun?

Is this a reply to me or is the oxygen quickly leaking out of your space suit?
It takes less than 30 seconds to prove it wrong. But not 100%
It's a POSSIBILITY. Better fix the leak.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Given the present circumstances, we have a movie now of a thread (and of course goofy) that is becoming less developed. Shouldnt the White House science Czar be on top of disproving the moon landing, maybe he has a whole back drop of the cool foley sounds they used on the set, maybe added a cool alien effect to it. When the little black bells would drag and sounded like the chain mail the armor that the knights of the middle ages would war. So this was really cool. Guess what's headed to orbit

www.youtube.com... 9/11 was an inside job, a conspiracy by the government, and so this film had an actual feeling and sense of honesty about it. Even more impressive was the way this film looked, it looked like a real hollywood film. With the actors, the scenes, and even action scenes that I knew required a knowledgeable camera crew. You can see the England and America-lite with the characters on this movie. “I have learned to use the word impossible with the greatest caution.” Werner Von Braun.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

There, I proved it wrong.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

You said the space program was a hoax, I used a GPS satellite to determine my location, that proves 100% that the space program is not a hoax. By your logic I could say there's a possibility the sky is crimson red but you can't prove it 100% wrong cause it's only a "possibility". That is NOT how reality works.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You said the space program was a hoax, I used a GPS satellite to determine my location, that proves 100% that the space program is not a hoax. By your logic I could say there's a possibility the sky is crimson red but you can't prove it 100% wrong cause it's only a "possibility". That is NOT how reality works.

Ahhh not so fast. You are a late comer here.
I contend only that Apollo is a hoax. A man on the moon that is.
The very, very, very GOOD possibility of that being true and that alone casts doubt on the rest.
Even if the rest is basically true. Missions like robots on the moon, Saturn 5 and LEO nonsense.
If each and every publication and endeavor along with corruption and lost intelligence to spies is verified honest.
Then there are still POSSIBILITIES and proofs that need to be addressed.
The honesty is just not completely there.
If the truth is revealed it will be in concert with the attempt to destroy the US. Not by government admission.
Look for something when the last supposed man to walk on the moon passes.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Careful not to hurt your back, those goal posts are heavy.
You're using the logic that anything can happen at any time for any reason regardless of causality or logic. There's a possibility that the moon is actually a giant inflatable bouncy castle but nobody gives that possibility any thought because it goes against all fact and reason.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Almost a hundred pages of this and trying to get through to the moon hoaxers let alone bloc is like
wait for it...........

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Careful not to hurt your back, those goal posts are heavy.
You're using the logic that anything can happen at any time for any reason regardless of causality or logic. There's a possibility that the moon is actually a giant inflatable bouncy castle but nobody gives that possibility any thought because it goes against all fact and reason.

Sweet, them why don't you skip down the avenue and bring some one back here that agrees with you about the moon being a what ever the heck you called it up there in your post.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Bloc where are you, come back you have alot of posts to answer' if you was going on vacation you could of told us so
like the pendulum, i bet you went out swinging ..
peace

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join