It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid Secrets in Plain Sight WOW

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decronite
reply to post by XPLodER

Thank you so much XPloder, an absolutely stunning video, with real data, scientists and research etc.

I had seen another video that predicted the points of earthquakes on a slightly more detailed level, but working to Exactly the same mathematical principles!

The God Matrix of 188.

www.youtube.com...

My word that video made absolutely no sense at all. Lets make a bunch of random lines connecting to almost nothing. Our brains find patterns in everything...but my brain couldn't find a pattern in that at all. I don't mean to talk down to you at all, just the video. Everyone's entitled to their opinions and beliefs. I just don't understand that one at all.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Here is a link to the full documentary the video excerpt came from in the beginning of this post. 'In plain sight"
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
video has been removed
does the above link in the post go to it?
It seems muuuch longer haha

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
reply to post by XPLodER

Interesting Video to be sure - S&F for that.

But, uh...
unless I see some #s, I'm gonna hafta call bvllsh!t on this part:

while not in this video i have previously encountered a ratio given by the great pyramid,
draw a circle "within" the base of the great pyramid, touching the interior four sides of the pyramid,
and a corresponding circle "outside" the base of the great pyramid touching the four corners,
the difference in area between the two exactly = the speed of light in a vacuum

Area is measured in square units, and the other is linear distance over time - care to explain yourself?
(unless we're strictly talking digits, since I see the Lat/Lon being used in a similar fashion in the vid)

On another hand, I *have* heard that certain ratios of its height to perimeter (or something like that) gives pi accurate to several decimal places (and, this is at least debatable, given the common units of measurement).

Thanks, in advance.
edit on 3/26/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

another member has posted a link to his (or her) thread answering your question directly,
i may have not been clear in the discription so rather than rehash the answer,
or get it wrong a second time i would suggest you watch the video with the stone face posted previously
by another member

it explains the math perfectly

sorry i cant explain it to you personally

xploder

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by XPLodER
1 meter is the distence traveled through space in 1 second by the a fixed point on the equator,
how is this abatreary?

Because "second" is arbitrary, therefore the metre is arbitrary. Think about it.

The "second" unit was invented in 1680, so you couldn't have defined a metre before then.

edit on 25/3/12 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

are you really that sure?
if you look at the size of the pyramidian (small electrum cap ontop of the pyramid) removed currently
it is EXACTLY 1 meter in hight and is an EXACT scale replica of the pyramid

WHY?

xploder

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FedtStensDyr

Originally posted by Ghost375
The whole meter thing is sort of meh as well. All it shows is that Europeans studied the pyramid, then based their meter off of what was already there. I see no reason why that would need to be covered up. Wouldn't you base your measurement system off of an amazing structure that god knows when was built?

Unless there is a conspiracy to cover up where the meter originated from then the first definition was 1/10,000,000 part of the quarter of a meridian = distance from pole to equator/10,000,000.
Source

funny thing is
look at the height of the "cap" or pyramidian that used to be ontop of the pyrimid,
its height is exactly 1 meter,
funny thing we still call the meridian a diveration of the pyramidian
any co-incedence there?

explain ?

xploder

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by XPLodER

Actually you can. Eratosthenes of Cyrene was the first person to calculate the size of the earth around 240BC, withing 2% accuracy. It is very likely that he based these off of already existing data from Egypt, whom Greece had contact with. Therefore Ancient Greece and Egypt knew these things, and because Egypt knew a hell of a lot more about the Earth and the stars than Greece did at their height when the pyramids were built, it is very likely those people whom built the pyramids knew this as well.

It is not a coincidence. You are correct. They knew these things. Just as we knew these things again upon rediscovering this math.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

i would say you are correct,
to work out the size of the earth you would be required to know the time in two places far enough away from each other that measurements of offsets of shadows could be used to calculate the circumference.

the story goes that at an equinox one shodow was observed at zero degrees and at another sight it was offset by a number of degrees, without knowing the time offset how could they get the answer to with 2% accuracy?

so yes i am in agreement with you they knew more than we are currently know today

there is nothing new under the sun

ecclesiastes

A phrase adapted from the Book of Ecclesiastes

answers.yahoo.com...

xploder

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

Exactly!
Including how does that concept explain all of the other pyramids all over Earth

Or all of the cities.

Or all of the cars.

Or all of the Super Tankers.

OR all of the forests, or insects, or mammals.....

its a shame you continue to riddacule me, as i would have taken the time to explain it to you
and explain "why and how"
but to some it is easyer to dismiss than disscus.

enjoy your laughs

peace and light to you
xploder

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by XPLodER

Check out this thread I made a few months ago: Pi - Phi^2 = cubit | mathematical secrets of giza

It seems like the speed of light is encoded into the pyramid, but I never knew about the position of the Pyramid also corresponded to the speed of light. That is absolutely amazing. There must be a secret to the length of a meter. There's something about the history of the meter which we aren't being told. I am going to look further into this. Great video, S&F.

i agree with you
this really made me stand up

xploder

Just read your post re: pi-phi^2= cubit.

Holysh$#%balls.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Does it matter why? I mean, what does it change if they did somehow know and it isn't just some coincidence?

why does it matter?
well IMHO
if the information was encoded on purpose,
it sends a puzzel through time to us for us to discover,

the passing of knowledge through ages built into a stone structure

the answer to many questions and the questions to many answers
lol
xploder

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKLionheart
reply to post by Aliensun

Don't know about the meter, but the second is from Mesopotamia. They divided things into 60s as this is such a useful number to break into smaller chunks (lots of prime factors). They must have got something right, considering we've not changed (found a better way?) how to measure time or angles for the last 4,000 years. Even when they tried to decimalise the circle (100 degrees in a right angle!) the whole thing fell down because 400 is not a multiple of 60.

And just one point in the OP. Speed of light is not measured in m/s/s as this measures an acceleration, and Speed of Light is a constant. It would be just m/s

interseting information,
what you have described is the ratio that works with the time equation,
that factored on the ratio of the distence equation allows for a common factor for both,
question becomes how can you know of the ratio for time without the ratio for distence?

hence the simple question where did the second come from,
and INHO the second was only REDISCOVERED recently when technology caught up with the ability to measure it,

it was always in the minute, 60 seconds we just lost the ability or knowledge to use it

xploder

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by XPLodER

good point the acuracy of the ground under the great pyramid was leveled to a very precise factor,
in fact i have heard that the level of the foundation is so level that it takes into account the curvature of the earth and is perfect to tollerences that are astounding,
lol
a half kilo meter long level?
laser levelling?

interesting

xploder

Actually they used water. A large shallow pond was built which, when filled with water, would be level. Strings could then be staked out to form a grid that perfectly conformed to the water surface over the entire base of the pyramid. That would be as level as one could be (without lasers or half Km levels).

while i can point to no proof of what i say,
i have been told that the platform the great pyramid sits on is level on a scale that would be hard to achive today
water would be a very practical way to achive this,
truth is i dont know HOW they did it

good post

xploder

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decronite
reply to post by XPLodER

Thank you so much XPloder, an absolutely stunning video, with real data, scientists and research etc.

your thanks are welcome but i only found it not produced it

I had seen another video that predicted the points of earthquakes on a slightly more detailed level, but working to Exactly the same mathematical principles!

there is a certain shaped as described by the egyptions that can be used to show places of power,

The God Matrix of 188.

www.youtube.com...

anything that regular would suggest its origin is in orbital mecanics

I am not a mathematical genius, but I feel this very much backs up your post. If I am not mistaken, one of the lines on the map that this guy drew went through where the earthquake hit near Mexico last week.

some say i am an idiot
some say savant
they are just names to me,
its what you do with your ideas that count and sharing them is the best start

Also, was thinking that the so called pyramids on Mars were also placed mathematically precisely on the centre of the planet? Which would indicate extraterrestrial origin. Perhaps these constructions were used as devices to keep an eye on the geometry of Mars and the Earth, and perhaps to stabilise them? Or perhaps what happened on Mars is a warning to us on Earth, the Pyramids were placed as a marker to signify that life on our planet was on its way out?

if there is a pyramid complex on mars i would expect it to be on the center of land mass,
this would be because i would have expected oceans on mars in the distent past

Also the alignment of all of these structures might have been on a equator that has since shifted?

in my calculations, because the effect of presection, a series of stone structures would be required around the world in very specific places, when trying to spin stabilze an object that precesses, you would be required to fix weight to the bed rock at a "wave" around the spherical object at various weights, this would if joined on a map create a wave line around the world traveling "above" and "below" the equator.
very hard mathmatics involved.

Also another posting regarding the electromagnetic shift going on on our planet, apparently the planet is brewing for an electromagnetic pole shift (not physical), where weather in the last 10 years or so has been going crazy.

i would suggest that building dams with vast amounts of water (surface tension ect) would effect the spin stabilization of the balence through the spin axis, hence the weather changes. ie chinas biggest dam

Also from a hermetic principle, "As above, so below", If this is happening to our planet, then in theory it is also likely happening to our Sun and fellow planets, perhaps our solar system is in for a flip?

if the sun is thought of as "electrostatic" every planet would be effected proportionally to the squared distence from source from the sun,
IMHO as above so below is a refernce for a sysmetry between scales of small (quantum) our scale (earth and solar system) and the galaxy and universe, a very simple unifyed field theory known by the ancients

Most importantly, the mathematics does point to intelligent design, and I believe a warning of some kind.

when you effect the weights and measures of the earth without understanding the spin axis stabilization and gyroscopic pressesion that balences the 1degree/72 years cycle you can see wide ranging effects.

Also many prophets from many religions and cultures, have predicted an end-time theory. My favourite ones are from the Native American Indians, the Book of Revelations, and Mother Shipton of England. They all seem to suggest that in spite of world wide disaster, there is also a time of renewal/healing and re-population of the planet once it has "settled" again. Also a similarity of there once being a great flood, where as this time, more a time of Fire, which would make sense if the Earth lost its atmospheric protection due to major fluctuations in the Earths electromagnetic field.

as a science minded person with spirituality i dont find any solace in profits, or phrophets
as what will be will be,
only free will and unity can avoid a clensing with fire acording to the mayan myths i have read,
so if that is the source of you cataclysm story or belief,
then unite in light or burn in darkness
sorry but that is one thing i cant answer

xploder

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
Herodotus had a pyramid THEORY, aka, educated GUESS. He speculated of a pyramid cap, but there is no such cap as far as the world knows. And, others have said there is no cap, and there never was and never was meant to be because it was in respect to the God(s) that they leave it unfinished. It was common for architectural buildings to remain unfinished. This idea comes from M.P. Hall's book Secret Teachings of All Ages. It isn't Hall's ideal, though; he just communicated it. It could be equally as wrong or right as Herodotus' idea.

well i have read that a layden jar when taken to the sumit of the pyramid stored and discharged large bolts of energy, i have heard that a 1 meter hight pyramidian covered in electrum adorned the top of the great pyramid,
take this as speculation as i have no direct sources for you to look at, but add the two together and some interesting this occur.

Anyhow, if there is no cap, then we certainly can't know it's measurements! But, as it looks today, I would say the cap would have been much larger than a little over a foot. I mean, look at what's missing! There's a huge piece missing. But then again, who knows what it looked like so long ago, even though the shape of it is maintained for the most part. (In other words, if someone took a 'mini pyramid' from the top, why is there so much more missing, because if you put a one foot tall mini pyramid on top of it today, there would be a lot of material missing, and it wouldn't fit.)

i have seen pictures of the "claimed" pyramidian with the electrum stripped off,
i was an exact scale replica of the pyramid but was 1 meter in over all height,
again i can show you no proof only relay what i have seen claimed by others

I think the shining eye above the pyramid is a symbol of the sun as it seemed to rise out from the pyramid at a certain point in the year at a certain point in maybe a much larger period of time. An eye was chosen to represent the sun because if you look at a human eye, the iris looks like a sun both in shape and the way the pigments make a sunburst shape. The dark area where light enters could even be seen as the moon that is eclipsing the light in our eyes, to further the analogy.

imagine what electrum would have looked like as it discharged the stored combined pizio electric energy (think electric lighter spark) of the entire pyramid and the clacium carbinite lime stone bedrock as water traveled under it. this would have been very bright

He says the moon is 400 times closer than the sun? What? The moon is not even a stationary object, so he's choosing numbers to fit his theory.

this is the wrong forum to go into WHY this is so but think about this,
in all of history WE are here NOW to see the ECLIPSE perfectly BLOCK the sun DISC in its entirity,

a drop of water orbiting a knittin needle

The numbers presented are interesting. I take the rest with a pinch of salt.

best way to be, always curious but sceptical of answers

xploder

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckeesport
reply to post by XPLodER

Here is a link to the full documentary the video excerpt came from in the beginning of this post. 'In plain sight"
www.youtube.com...

thank you very much

i will watch the whole thing a few times to see what jump out at me
star and thanks

xploder

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
i was thinking about pyramids recently and I too figured they are encoding events occurring or will occur in space-time specific to the king that built it.

i figure, a pyramid symbolizes, commemorates, an unseen barrier in spacetime, which is actually a barrier in consciousness, and the king that built it is telling us about the journey that brought him to the point where he crossed the barrier separating the mundane world and the heavenly realms; this is a place where perspective changes.

its as if the king that built them is implicitly stating that human beings have barriers in their thinking minds that prevent them from seeing beyond a certain point...that point is a pyramid.

when i was thinking about the giza plateau specifically, i got this crazy idea that Menkaure's pyramid represents the appartus of State and its three branches. passing through this pyramid will allow the adventurer to really be Above Top Secret.

the Giza pyramids, when discussed, rarely if ever consider Djedefre's Pyramid...its the ruined Pyramid which is a bit north of the plateau pyramids...but that place i will save to comment upon some other time.

the great pyramid, while great in size, is not all that great when considering all the pyramids the 4th dynasty constructed.

they are probably encoded because the events being encoded have nothing to do with us specifically and wouldn't mean anything to the casual researcher, unless of course the casual observer decided to pretend to be the person for whom the message was intended...also a possibility.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

or it could be for all men and women on earth
and some have subverted the knowledge to control and enslave others,
i like the idea that understanding the mysteries would allow to remove the barriors from our minds that self enslave us,

in that manner if one or many were to see the understanding,
as long as that information was shared without cost or predudise
then a long awaited raising in awareness would accour for all,

you may be such a person, anyone could be,
maby that is the lesson,
we all are that person and will be upon sharing the knowledge

i really like your thinking but canot give any specific answers

xploder

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Man that video is reaching a bit to draw conclusions.
First, it's assuming that whoever built the pyramid, built it there specifically to encode the speed of light?
Sorry, but that makes no sense. Why not just chizel out a mountain?
Plus there's nothing on the pyramid that would lead someone to think that it's position=speed of light....someone would already have to know the speed of light to figure out the coordinates were equal to the speed of light. However, there could be writings inside the pyramid that explain this...but even then...we all know the speed of light right now. I guess the question is who cares? Their message did us no good.

The whole meter thing is sort of meh as well. All it shows is that Europeans studied the pyramid, then based their meter off of what was already there. I see no reason why that would need to be covered up. Wouldn't you base your measurement system off of an amazing structure that god knows when was built?
You know what the renaissance was about? Europeans looked through ancient texts and brought back their stuff. We all know this. Why would this surprise anyone?
Plus, all the "secrets" in the pyramid were released to the public.

This whole video seems very ad hoc.

On the other hand, there could've been secrets in the pyramid that weren't released to the public...

The speed of light measurement comes from deducting the inner circle from the outer circle if I remember rightly. Which is either a massive coincidence, or they knew alot more than we gave them credit for. Considering Pi, golden ration, and speed of light all show up in the pyramids surely means they were way more advanced than history suggests?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

well done my friend,
please leave the insults out they are not required here

Why do you feel that it is insulting for me to point out how wrong you are?

Do you feel threatened by the truth? Is that it?

i stand corrected yet again

And again, it would seem...

how do you explain the fact that a circle with exactly 1/2 meter radius if separated into 6 equal segments= 1 cubit?

If you separate a circle into 6 equal segments you get a pie shape, not a distance.

A cubit is a measure of distance....

So, No... you are wrong.

and our current use of the meter requires a knowledge of the circumference of the earth?

Nope.

The Meter... it is defined as the length of the path travelled by light in vacuum in 1 ⁄ 299,792,458 of a second.

We can calculate the speed of light without using the circumference of the earth at all.

As I provided THIS video for BEFORE....

Go to 4:06 for the full explanation.

and our current use of a meter is defined as a ratio of distance traveled by light in a vacuum in 1 second,?

In the 1870s and in light of modern precision, a series of international conferences was held to devise new metric standards. The Metre Convention (Convention du Mètre) of 1875 mandated the establishment of a permanent International Bureau of Weights and Measures (BIPM: Bureau International des Poids et Mesures) to be located in Sèvres, France. This new organisation would preserve the new prototype metre and kilogram standards when constructed, distribute national metric prototypes, and maintain comparisons between them and non-metric measurement standards. The organisation created a new prototype bar in 1889 at the first General Conference on Weights and Measures (CGPM: Conférence Générale des Poids et Mesures), establishing the International Prototype Metre as the distance between two lines on a standard bar composed of an alloy of ninety percent platinum and ten percent iridium, measured at the melting point of ice.

en.wikipedia.org...

THIS is the original definition for a meter... a Physical Model.

Not based on the speed of light... and REALLY.... what "Good" definition would call a meter "1/299,792,458th the distance that light travels in a second."

No, the Meter came first, the association with the speed of light came LATER.

so where does a second come from?
it is from observations of our solar system,

And *WHAT* in our solar system (that is not manmade) happens exactly once per second?

Go ahead... answer the question.

I [snip]ing *DARE* you.

its a shame you continue to riddacule me

It's a shame that you continue to be so ridiculously wrong.

On purpose, no less.

as i would have taken the time to explain it to you
and explain "why and how"

We can already see that you CLEARLY have no idea what you are talking about.

but to some it is easyer to dismiss than disscus.

Which is why you are choosing to dismiss my refutations of your erroneous positions.... as opposed to discussing them with me.

enjoy your laughs

Enjoy being Horribly, and demonstratively wrong!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
Considered and dismissed in totality. Most of this made the rounds in the 70's and got great laughs. LLLLOL

Agreed. This kind of "pyramid number" garbage is just the worst. What it involves is a whole lot of fudging, finding coincidences to fit the fudged numbers, and being amazed at stuff simple geometry does automatically.

And the ultimate point is, what, exactly? That the Egyptians were somehow incredible alien/time traveling/supernatural somethings? If that's the case, why did their entire society collapse and get buried in the desert? I guess they didn't see that coming, huh?

Ridiculous.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join