It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid Secrets in Plain Sight WOW

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Demigodly
It's apparent the Great Pyramids were power generating plants (among other things).

Pray tell, how's that apparent? If you have engineering knowledge that makes it crystal clear to you, I'm begging for it to be shared. Equally, "other things" is a titillating notion. What else did the pyramids do, dice, slice and make tons of Julienne fries?

I've seen the Pyramids up close and personal. Impressive structures to be sure. But, no signs of any energy producing machinery or energy transport are visible and much less "apparent".

It's apparent to me the same way it's apparently a tomb to you. I'm sure you 'bought' the tourist guide.
Being 'close and personal', what 'signs' were you looking for? lol

I don't get paid to tutor. Do your own research. Start with Chris Dunn.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

It's apparent the Great Pyramids were power generating plants (among other things).

Pray tell, how's that apparent? If you have engineering knowledge that makes it crystal clear to you, I'm begging for it to be shared. Equally, "other things" is a titillating notion. What else did the pyramids do, dice, slice and make tons of Julienne fries?

I've seen the Pyramids up close and personal. Impressive structures to be sure. But, no signs of any energy producing machinery or energy transport are visible and much less "apparent".

It's apparent to me the same way it's apparently a tomb to you.

OK, there is SOME evidence that the pyramids were used to inter mummies. I'd say there is pretty good darn evidence. In addition to the Pyramids, I've been to burial sites in Valley of the Kings.

Now, where is your evidence that any of these structures were energy generators? Like, seriously?

I'm sure you 'bought' the tourist guide.

I didn't have the tourist guide. I do have a modicum of common sense, though, and extract comic value out of outlandish and frankly silly pronouncements.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Just to save you some trouble and give you some laughs, he gets his information from this guy:

www.bashar.org

who is:

Bashar is a multi-dimensional extra-terrestrial being who speaks through channel Darryl Anka from what we perceive as the future. Bashar explores a wide-range of subjects with great insight, humor and a profound understanding of how reality creation occurs!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

Just to save you some trouble and give you some laughs, he gets his information from this guy:

www.bashar.org

who is:

Bashar is a multi-dimensional extra-terrestrial being who speaks through channel Darryl Anka from what we perceive as the future. Bashar explores a wide-range of subjects with great insight, humor and a profound understanding of how reality creation occurs!

Yea, he's my only source for everything I've learned.
Wait, there's also this guy..
i33.tinypic.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

ok i think i will take this one,
co incedently i happen to be an electrical engineer,
i know of a man called siemens,
he too visited the piramids but noticed when he climbed to the top of the great pyramid, that his arab guides fingers made a harmonic tone when he spread his fingers above his head.
semens being an electrical enginner knew to open a bottle of wine and soak news paper in the wine and create a laydon jar, which when held aloft created a sparking and arking that scared the crap out of his guide

OK, there is SOME evidence that the pyramids were used to inter mummies. I'd say there is pretty good darn evidence. In addition to the Pyramids, I've been to burial sites in Valley of the Kings.

Now, where is your evidence that any of these structures were energy generators? Like, seriously?

so my question to you is how do you dissmiss something that was discovered by one of the truly great electrical engineers of the time, are you an electrical engineer?
could you produce a laydon jar experiment?

what causes the topof the piramid to be electrically charged?

do you know what pizo electrical current is?

who are you to negate the argument that the unusaual amount of energy at the piramids is not an accident?

why do you dissmiss what you obviously do not understand?

xploder

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
he too visited the piramids but noticed when he climbed to the top of the great pyramid, that his arab guides fingers made a harmonic tone when he spread his fingers above his head.
semens being an electrical enginner knew to open a bottle of wine and soak news paper in the wine and create a laydon jar, which when held aloft created a sparking and arking that scared the crap out of his guide

So you are describing a fairly common case of coronal discharge, sometimes referred to as St Elmo's fire, and are telling me this is some secret ancient or alien technology? Sheesh.

It happened to me MORE THAN ONCE too at elevated points such as up in the mountains (no pyramids in sight), where parts of my body were covered in greenish plasma and there was a zapping sound. This is a good indication that one should change position and descend if possible, because there is a danger of a lightning bolt.

so my question to you is how do you dissmiss something that was discovered by one of the truly great electrical engineers of the time, are you an electrical engineer?

First, I know the explanation and don't dismiss this well known atmospheric phenomenon (that is, well known to educated people and possibly unknown to uneducated folks, who sometimes consider it a miracle).

Second, I do have an education with emphasis on science and engineering.

could you produce a laydon jar experiment?

I've done more complex experiments than this one. And, you misspelled "laydon".

edit on 11-4-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by XPLodER

Check out this thread I made a few months ago: Pi - Phi^2 = cubit | mathematical secrets of giza

It seems like the speed of light is encoded into the pyramid, but I never knew about the position of the Pyramid also corresponded to the speed of light. That is absolutely amazing. There must be a secret to the length of a meter. There's something about the history of the meter which we aren't being told. I am going to look further into this. Great video, S&F.

The thing is i told you all the answer ages ago but people refuse to read so hey
but if you are interested and may want to find.........in fact prove that my thread here doesnt give you the answer. Iridium Conspiracy or should i say secret
but for those of you that want to grief me then i will cut to the chase, BUT when you look at the following link do you promise to read the thread in full ive linked above? I SEE.

The meter was redefined, by an act passed at the 11th General Conference on Weights and Measures. Replacing the platinum-iridium meter bar that had been kept in Paris since 1889, the new definition was 1,650,763.73 wavelengths of the orange-red line of Krypton-86.[32] The definition was revised again in 1983 and 2002.
link here

Prototype metre bar Historical International Prototype Metre bar, made of an alloy of platinum and iridium, that was the standard from 1889 to 1960. In the 1870s and in light of modern precision, a series of international conferences was held to devise new metric standards. The Metre Convention (Convention du Mètre) of 1875 mandated the establishment of a permanent International Bureau of Weights and Measures (BIPM: Bureau International des Poids et Mesures) to be located in Sèvres, France. This new organisation would preserve the new prototype metre and kilogram standards when constructed, distribute national metric prototypes, and maintain comparisons between them and non-metric measurement standards. The organisation created a new prototype bar in 1889 at the first General Conference on Weights and Measures (CGPM: Conférence Générale des Poids et Mesures), establishing the International Prototype Metre as the distance between two lines on a standard bar composed of an alloy of ninety percent platinum and ten percent iridium, measured at the melting point of ice.[5] The original international prototype of the metre is still kept at the BIPM under the conditions specified in 1889. A discussion of measurements of a standard metre bar and the errors encountered in making the measurements is found in a NIST document.[6] [edit]Standard wavelength of krypton-86 emission In 1893, the standard metre was first measured with an interferometer by Albert A. Michelson, the inventor of the device and an advocate of using some particular wavelength of light as a standard of length. By 1925, interferometry was in regular use at the BIPM. However, the International Prototype Metre remained the standard until 1960, when the eleventh CGPM defined the metre in the new SI system as equal to 1,650,763.73 wavelengths of the orange-red emission line in the electromagnetic spectrum of the krypton-86 atom in a vacuum.[7] [edit]Speed of light To further reduce uncertainty, the seventeenth CGPM in 1983 replaced the definition of the metre with its current definition, thus fixing the length of the metre in terms of the second and the speed of light:

Now do you see?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

and i believe someone altered that measure, obviously, greed through manipulation of weights and measures? Why are US oz different to UK and also currency etc etc? Yep profit. Part of the system and as for the beast? or certain number?

Molecular structure?
As is the snowfake
International Bureau of weights and measures.

Last but certainly not least

K–T boundary presence The red arrow points to the K–T boundary. Main article: Cretaceous–Tertiary extinction event The K–T boundary of 65 million years ago, marking the temporal border between the Cretaceous and Tertiary periods of geological time, was identified by a thin stratum of iridium-rich clay.[41] A team led by Luis Alvarez proposed in 1980 an extraterrestrial origin for this iridium, attributing it to an asteroid or comet impact.[41] Their theory, known as the Alvarez hypothesis, is now widely accepted to explain the demise of the dinosaurs. A large buried impact crater structure with an estimated age of about 65 million years was later identified under what is now the Yucatán Peninsula (the Chicxulub crater).[42][43] Dewey M. McLean and others argue that the iridium may have been of volcanic origin instead, as the Earth's core is rich in iridium, and active volcanoes such as Piton de la Fournaise, in the island of Réunion, are still releasing iridium.[44][45]

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
But its this that i am also concerned about.Iridium Hexaflouride
Take what you want from what i have put to you.
Snowflake, benzine.....silicon
Please look at the following images

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Something to consider.

Modern mainstream archaeologists/egyptologists/historians claim the pyramid is the tomb for pharoah Khufu which took between 20-22 yrs to complete.The pyramid of Khufu (the largest) alone is made up of 2.3 million limestone blocks each weighing between 2.5 - 7 tons. If one took the time to calculate, ONE block would have needed to be quarried, cut, transported, and placed with precision EVERY 5 MINUTES! This on a non-stop 24/7 schedule (taking the 22 yr span). IMPOSSIBLE to achieve by quasi-stoneaged people with limited tools/techniques. Keeping in mind as well, the limestone quarries were 100 miles away (across the Nile) and the 50 ton granite blocks that line the chambers were quarried from Aswan 500 miles away.

This is what they'll have us believe. One of the many indoctrinations/lies that the current education system and institutions feed us. Yup, it's an over-glorified tomb. Let's dismiss the fact that NO kings/pharoahs have ever been found in any of the 22 pyramids in Egypt.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Something to consider.

Modern mainstream archaeologists/egyptologists/historians claim the pyramid is the tomb for pharoah Khufu which took between 20-22 yrs to complete.The pyramid of Khufu (the largest) alone is made up of 2.3 million limestone blocks each weighing between 2.5 - 7 tons. If one took the time to calculate, ONE block would have needed to be quarried, cut, transported, and placed with precision EVERY 5 MINUTES! This on a non-stop 24/7 schedule (taking the 22 yr span). IMPOSSIBLE to achieve by quasi-stoneaged people with limited tools/techniques.

In addition to the Pyramids, I've been to Angkor Wat in Cambodia, that's a large complex of temples. It was built over a few centuries, however what it considered the central structure was built on a much shorter schedule, and there are records indicating a 100,000 workforce doing that in a highly organized and precise manner. Scientists do not exclude that the workforce building the pyramids was 200,000 strong. Anyhow, there is no shortage of theories explaining the construction. There are many sources aside from the Wiki. While they can't all be true, at least there are viable hypotheses. I've seen the remnants of the construction ramp at Luxor in Egypt. Well there it's pretty clear how they built the massive wall.

You are making a straw man here by declaring Egyptians to be Stone Age people. This assertion is false on its face, to the point of laughable. You need to go to a museum and see some of their artifacts.

As an aside comment, I've seen some ancient (a few thousand year old) Chinese blades, which look remarkably similar to "tactical knives" sold in the United States today. The material is different, of course, but the shape is the same.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Something to consider.

Modern mainstream archaeologists/egyptologists/historians claim the pyramid is the tomb for pharoah Khufu which took between 20-22 yrs to complete.The pyramid of Khufu (the largest) alone is made up of 2.3 million limestone blocks each weighing between 2.5 - 7 tons. If one took the time to calculate, ONE block would have needed to be quarried, cut, transported, and placed with precision EVERY 5 MINUTES! This on a non-stop 24/7 schedule (taking the 22 yr span). IMPOSSIBLE to achieve by quasi-stoneaged people with limited tools/techniques.

In addition to the Pyramids, I've been to Angkor Wat in Cambodia, that's a large complex of temples. It was built over a few centuries, however what it considered the central structure was built on a much shorter schedule, and there are records indicating a 100,000 workforce doing that in a highly organized and precise manner. Scientists do not exclude that the workforce building the pyramids was 200,000 strong. Anyhow, there is no shortage of theories explaining the construction. There are many sources aside from the Wiki. While they can't all be true, at least there are viable hypotheses. I've seen the remnants of the construction ramp at Luxor in Egypt. Well there it's pretty clear how they built the massive wall.

You are making a straw man here by declaring Egyptians to be Stone Age people. This assertion is false on its face, to the point of laughable. You need to go to a museum and see some of their artifacts.

As an aside comment, I've seen some ancient (a few thousand year old) Chinese blades, which look remarkably similar to "tactical knives" sold in the United States today. The material is different, of course, but the shape is the same.

You're nothing but a straw-hat- wearing tourguide buyer. Who are 'scientists'?
I've studied archaelogical sites and related studies for 20 yrs. To tell me to 'visit some museums' is arrogance. You won't find answers in any museums. But you'll certainly buy the program.

Perhaps you're not versed and haven't considered the LOGISTICS involved of having a workforce of 100,000 -200,000. Even the mainstream concede the larger the workforce the less likely they would be able to feed, house, clothe them all. They suggested 20,000 - 50,000. Regardless, the workforce size means sh!t, when considering the crude tools/methods supposedly available at the time. Calling it an architectural marvel doesn't even begin. We would have great difficulty constructing it today, in any length of time.

I'd like to see you haul stone blocks all day on bare feet. You wouldn't last till lunch time.

Stick to what you know.

edit on 12-4-2012 by Demigodly because: articulative

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Some other interesting facts..including the pyramid's 4-corners' ball and socket design incorporated to withstand heat/cold expansions, earthquakes. Another, the 4 sides having a slight concave curvature feature only noticeable by air. The only pyramid constructed this way.

www.timstouse.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

So you are describing a fairly common case of coronal discharge, sometimes referred to as St Elmo's fire, and are telling me this is some secret ancient or alien technology? Sheesh.

are you saying that siemians didnt know the difference between atmospheric energy such as ST Elmos fire,
and other forms of energy? the experiment was carried out during the day without a cloud in the sky.

It happened to me MORE THAN ONCE too at elevated points such as up in the mountains (no pyramids in sight), where parts of my body were covered in greenish plasma and there was a zapping sound. This is a good indication that one should change position and descend if possible, because there is a danger of a lightning bolt.

are you describing the negitive charge eminating from the ground prior to a lightning strike?
because i beleive you could preform the laydon jar experiment under any atmospheric conditions you want and would still get the same results (no reference given)

First, I know the explanation and don't dismiss this well known atmospheric phenomenon (that is, well known to educated people and possibly unknown to uneducated folks, who sometimes consider it a miracle).

like the guide in the example i gave

Second, I do have an education with emphasis on science and engineering.

I've done more complex experiments than this one. And, you misspelled "laydon".

i would suggest that ST Elmos fire is not the correct source of this phenomonon

any others you can think of?

xploder

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Must see..
A plausible THEORY of how the great pyramid was used to generate energy using harmonics and chemical compounds. Skip to the 1:06:00 mark of this vid for UK engineer Christopher Dunn's explanation.
www.youtube.com...

Take it for what it's worth..food for thought.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

are you saying that siemians didnt know the difference between atmospheric energy such as ST Elmos fire,
and other forms of energy? the experiment was carried out during the day without a cloud in the sky.

I don't know what Siemens assumed or knew. The phenomenon that was described is extremely close to my own experience, and both fit the characteristics of a coronal discharge 100%. You can look up "fair weather condition" for details on how atmospheric electricity can exist without clouds.

i would suggest that ST Elmos fire is not the correct source of this phenomonon

Oh, you can suggest absolutely anything, no doubt here. For all I know my neighbor's VW could run on a secret cold fusion principle, but I'm not going to suggest that...

edit on 12-4-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Demigodly

there is definatly elements missing from the construction of the pyramids,
electrum plated capstone,
what ever was is the "sacophagus"
what ever was in the grand galery (i think cris dunn may have a point)

interstingly man made tunnels under the pyramid factor in somewhere with flowing water and some sort of current induced through the conductive limestone rock, the use of insulative "finishing limestone could have an electric relationship.

interstingly the size dimention relationship and harmonic intervals are implyed in the design,
how that relates to the dimentions of space time solar year ect are still hard to figuar as the two look causually conected but without distinct connections the result could be labelled aqbortary

cheers for the video

xploder

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Demigodly

there is definatly elements missing from the construction of the pyramids,
electrum plated capstone,
what ever was is the "sacophagus"
what ever was in the grand galery (i think cris dunn may have a point)

interstingly man made tunnels under the pyramid factor in somewhere with flowing water and some sort of current induced through the conductive limestone rock, the use of insulative "finishing limestone could have an electric relationship.

interstingly the size dimention relationship and harmonic intervals are implyed in the design,
how that relates to the dimentions of space time solar year ect are still hard to figuar as the two look causually conected but without distinct connections the result could be labelled aqbortary

cheers for the video

xploder

Yea, it touches on many aspects/features. Even the metaphysics of 'sacred geometry' - technology we don't yet fully understand.

The design of the so-called king's chamber is intriguing - it's freestanding, meaning there is space/cavities between the surrounding walls. It really does fit the harmonic sound resonance energy theory. The chamber acts like a tweeter or subwoofer :-)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It’s intriguing

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Found this old thread and found it interesting. It retains its relevance, though, as numerology and voodoo math are still all over more recent posts, as (brilliantly) demonstrated by DestroyDestroyDestroy.
I e-mailed Carl Munck and asked him several questions about his theory some time ago. One of them went something like:
"How do you account for continental drift since the time of the construction of these monuments? CD would put most of your measurements out by over two-hundred feet."
Obviously, I never got an answer.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join