It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsosunny
Just look at Google earth and click on earthquakes.
You will see hundreds of quakes along the coast of South and Midden America (and California).
On the average there is a 6+ quake every three days.
S whats new?

I think the earthquake discussion is at it pertains to the "188 day cycle" of major earthquakes in alignment with the alleged HMO in the Leo contellation. I haven't researched it enough myself to decide if the frequency is signficantly greater than the norm, but that's the idea behind it. They certainly aren't referencing 6.0 quakes. Most of the quakes which matched up under the HMO/188-day theory have been the 7-8-9+ magnitude quakes. Again, I haven't looked into it myself, but that's the theory floating around.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Alien you were right sniper posting got this to be top thread.

Now back to the heavy mass object in-coming.

Could primordial gas qualify as being a heavy mass object of some sort that is traveling through space that may be passing by Earth?

Primordial Gas Discovery
edit on 21-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It's funny. Some of you here are SO hellbent on not even CONSIDERING the possibility of God, that you'll blame a fake planet for everything.

Righhht, righhhht, now someone 'brilliant' comes along and mentions God's 'absence', or how they're BOTH invisible, etc., totally disregarding that one has thousands of years of history.

But I'm sure some here, in their 20-70 years, got it down better than anything.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I'd expect you to say nothing less.
Thanks for reassuring me that everything I've watched and read is complete bunk.

Despite the overwhelming evidence against an unknown planet sized object in the solar system within 340AU people continue to pretend there is even though no evidence exists to suggest such an object.

If you have seen or read something you believe is evidence then please present it.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by rickymouse
You would think that that Asteroid that is in a horseshoe shaped orbit with earth would have more influence on our planet than something wandering through. Isn't that around Earth about now or is it turned around already?

I know what you're saying and I'm on your side but after all, isn't that very subjective?

".. have more influence" than what?

We have birds falling out of the sky, other birds kamikazin' head first into Walmart parking lots......millions of species of ocean life dead....booms, rumbles and noises of no apparent point of origin.....super hot weather.....Sun going through major convulsions......what looks to be, heavy aerosol spraying in the skies.....earthquakes that wipe out more people than some places have in totality and........a lot of attention to the New Madrid fault line all of a sudden (with drills and all).

So, more influence? I don't know about you but I kinda get the hint!

Thanks for your post

Really millions of species of ocean life dead, millions really?

The sun is beginning the peak of its activity and will continue for about another year or 2, happens every 11 years

super hot weather, yea its inseasonal but its happened before its not like this is the first time it has ever been in the 70's or even low 80's in march.

Eathquakes are nothing new
earthquake.usgs.gov...

your opinion on "chemtrials" because the skies in MA are clear and blue.

There is no evidence of a Brown Dwarf or even another planet that is moving through the solar system

Im not trying to attack you but your theory has been proven wrong time and time again. When ever it is brought up the same things are always discussed and the same things are always proven to be wrong. When is enough enough.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

with the eq in mexico, the 188 day thingee looks pretty darn sound...and it could have been in madrid. So i am starting to be inclined there is something to this gravity trough idea that somethings out there around the leo constellation. If so, say its a brown dwarf etc. Why cant anyone get a pic of this thing...even if it isn't viable in the visible spectrum, why cant we get some ir pics from astronomers? gotta be a few on here that know what they are looking at and have the equipment right? remember all the eqs when elenin was aligned? well its still happening on the same vector right? so if there is something out there it should be on the same path as elenin was.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

well there is the possibility the problem is our sun too, and maybe it has something to do with a HMO coming in reacting with it. Maybe the chemtrail issue is really just an actual attempt by the govt to put enough refractory material up there because they knew this was coming...or a fancy radar system..who knows...point is eqs are on the rise...weather is getting weird...and yes...lots of birds falling...not from fireworks either...they could be running into the "plumes" posted elsewhere on this site...lots were in Arkansas...I really thing everything we are seeing is inter-related..and by the time whatever happens...we all will be surprised...just my guess

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Had to respond to this because it was hilarious...your argument would appear to be a double-edged sword - allow me to elaborate.

You use arguments like the first person to state that the moon wasn't made of cheese was sentenced to death...what do we know now? For a start is this even true? I've never heard of this to be honest...but you counter your own arguments with what do we know now...well perhaps the moon actually is made of cheese? We think we know it all but we don't know nothing, that's pretty much the basis of your argument, yet your only real evidence to support your argument is based on the apparent knowledge you claim we don't actually have? You see my point here?

Based on your reasoning it would be logical to assume that you believe every theory you hear, regardless of whether or not it makes sense...exactly why does the end-of-the-world, 2012 make as much sense as day or night...or hot and cold?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
While reading through this thread, I had to stop and clean up the mess from my dropped coffee cup.

The "Planet BooBoo" post got me!

Oh that was too good! All I could imagine was a Darth Vader voice saying "Planet BooBoo"......

But I digress.....

I've yet to see any viable proof about a heavy mass object entering our system. As pointed out, anything of significant size would be literally blocking the view, even if it had a very low reflective properties of sun light, or only produced IR itself. If it was very small, but super massive, then we would still notice it due to gravitational lensing.

Not to mention the havoc it would be causing on Kuiper belt objects and the Oort cloud. And I do mean things being drastically affected.

Even if it were a outside object falling through our system, coming from the south, as pointed out, it would still be noticed. You don't have to live in Antarctica, as has been explained.

I think some are trying to connect dots to things going on, to try and make something seem that it's not. Everything that happens in a given year, does not mean it has to be connected.

And BTW Human_Alien: you can bash science all you want, but if it were not for science........

A) You'd most likely have died of a childhood disease.
B) Would not be enjoying the electricity you have in your home.
C) Enjoying the computer you're using that's filled with electronics.
D) Using this forum to post Planet BooBoo information.
E) And many other things that we all take for granted on a daily basis.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mattydude26

Be careful with the term pole shift. It is used as both a magnetic reversal event and as a crustal event. The latter have never happened and was the original use of the term. It was used by Hancock to give his version of Hapgood's event in which the crust slides over the mantle.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I did supply you with one piece of evidence. I doubt you watched the video though or you would've been able to comment on this material, but you haven't. This tells me that you have your mind made up and any evidence to suggest otherwise is going to fall upon deaf ears.

This video is also quite interesting since he skims through a bunch of worldly events (oil prices, arms race, tornado warnings for this approaching season, certain space articles, etc.) and the fluxing magnetosphere.

The video is from March 14th. Are you saying that this person is not connecting many dots here in this three minute video. It appears that things are ramping up. Whatever the cause, an intruding celestial body cannot be ruled out at this point. You can dispel the info all you want. If you are still convinced that absolute nothing can possibly be out there, I'd like to hear your hypothesis as to what would be causing the flux in the Earth's shield.
edit on 21-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

The orbits of Pluto and Neptune do not cross. What you see in a 2d image is the projection of the orbits. The two do not really cross now. Viewed in 3D the 2 are seen to not be crossing.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This thread is growing fast if you take the small percent of ats users who just come to these threads to debunk(debunkers are needed imo) Then you are left with an overwhelming percentage who feel,sense an believe there is some truth to these threads. I for one keep a level head when approaching topics and compare facts before judgement. When dealing with this theory i am incapable of this method and find my self convinced and am soley waiting for the facts to catch up. This is not fear driven and i have not fallen into a mass hysteria type syndrome.
It just makes sense to me
S&F op I think i have failed as an ATS member i should delete my account an never return

indisputable

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by paearmor

Do you know how big an object would have to be to have any reaction to the sun.

as for animals and bird dieing, the last one to be reported was over a year ago, and if you do a quick search in google conspiracy websites pop up before any news outlet.

Chemtrials, there are no chemtrials ive had crystal clear sky were im from for days now, its beautiful.

Like I said earlier in this thread, if there is a HMO with a highly Ellipitic orbit say every 3600 years, then why have we evolved? If it really causes the destruction that it would cause and since we have been orbiting this star for 4.5 billion years or so why have we evolved? it should have wiped us out time and time again.

It was thought that close binary stars could not have planetary systems because each star of the system would truncate the disk of the other and remove material that is needed in the formation of planets. However the team of Mexican, American and Spanish astronomers Rodriguez, D'Alessio, Wilner, Ho, Torrelles, Curiel, Gomez, Lizano, Peldar, Cant� and Raga (Nature, Vol. 395, p. 355, 1998) discovered that probably there is a binary in L1551 IRS5 with two well-separated disks with radii around 10 times the Earth-Sun distance and with masses between 0.03 and 0.06 of a solar mass. That's enough to form a solar system, comets and all included, according to some researchers like Weidenschilling (Astrophysics and Space Science, Vol. 51, p. 153, 1977) and Hayashi (Progress in Theoretical Physics, Supplement Vol. 70, p. 35, 1981), who have made theoretical calculations on how much material was needed to form the solar system out of a primordial nebula.

The condition to form a planetary system in a binary is that the stars are not too close and that one of the stars is massive enough to keep the planets in elliptical orbits that are not too elongated. If the components of the binary are too close and have similar masses, whatever planets are formed in the primordial nebula will wander around the stars in chaotic orbits or will have very elongated orbits and could even be expelled from the binary. If one of the stars is far enough or have much less mass than the other, planets will form around the more massive star, called the primary star, and will have nearly circular orbits. This is important to prevent the planet from becoming too hot or too cold at different times of the year.

www.madsci.org...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hmm, someone told me to investigate Nibiru, so I did.

What I found was rather interesting. Apparently the existence of Nibiru was originally hypothesized by a Ms. Nancy Lieder. Not surprisingly, she claimed the knowledge of this hidden planet was revealed to her by none other than aliens.

According to Ms. Lieder, Nibiru would make its closest approach to earth on May 27, 2003. She also claimed comet Hale-Bopp was nothing but a distraction to take away from Nibiru's impending approach.

Prior to the predicted day, Lieder advised people to euthanize their pets in preparation.

Also not surprisingly, when Nibiru failed to make its promised appearance, Lieder claimed this was all "a white lie...to fool the establishment".

(courtesy of wikipedia)

If ever there was a virtual embodiment of the type of blind ignorance and destructive egoism that I am precisely against, it would be Ms. Lieder.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by camus154

She also told people to kill there pets as so they would not have to suffer like us.

This is the exact reason why I feel people try to debunk things like this, because of the sheer nonsense involved and because this is what things like this bring onto people.

Roughly a week before the supposed arrival of Planet X, Lieder appeared on KROQ-FM radio in Los Angeles, and advised listeners to put their pets down in anticipation of the event. When asked if she had done so, she replied that she had, and that "The puppies are in a happy place." She also advised that "A dog makes a good meal".[9] After the 2003 date passed without incident, Lieder said that it was merely a "White Lie ... to fool the establishment,"[10] and said that to disclose the true date would give those in power enough time to declare martial law and trap people in cities during the shift, leading to their deaths.[

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by camus154

Why did you stop researching at the word 'Nibiru'?
It is also known as Tyche, the Destroyer, and several other names. Just because one person's insight didn't lead anywhere, other cultures have also warned of something big in the universe that appears to enter our solar system. What it is is anyone's guess at this point since I believe that some of the puzzle pieces are missing or just haven't found where they belong yet. Just because one person's hypothesis didn't hit the mark doesn't mean that everybody's did/will.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550

Really millions of species of ocean life dead, millions really?

Where do you reside? Are there other rocks for rent cause I sure would love to crawl under one too!

Here's just one report.
Now, I know this might be difficult, but times this report by at least 10 other massive die-offs!

Another mass die-off: Millions of fish found dead in China
www.naturalnews.com...

The sun is beginning the peak of its activity and will continue for about another year or 2, happens every 11 years

You just have all the answers now don't you?

First all, solar cycle 24 was supposed to start 2008 and peak in 2011.
We're late!

Second, the mere word 'predict' tells me, they're still guessing! So if that's where you're comfortable hanging your hat then...by all means, knock yourself out!
Sun Headed Into Hibernation, Solar Studies Predict

news.nationalgeographic.com...

your opinion on "chemtrials" because the skies in MA are clear and blue.

So because my weather is warm means there's no snow anywhere? I like how you think!

There is no evidence of a Brown Dwarf or even another planet that is moving through the solar system

Never claimed there was.
Suggestion of a brown dwarf is where the conversation should start and end.

Im not trying to attack you but your theory has been proven wrong time and time again.

But you've made your point. You don't see me trying to change you do you? So......let it go.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Has anyone been able to see the moon in the past two days here in Tennessee? I haven't seen it at all in the past two days even with the night skys being clear. I cant see stars but not the moon, where is it hiding?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Please, what cultures have warned us of this?

the sumarians?
assyarians?

Tyche is actually a suppose planet that does not come closer then 25,000 AU of the sun, far enough away that it would not cause anything to happen on earth or the sun.

No culture has warned us about a heavenly body that enters and exits the solar system.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join