It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by camus154

Why did you stop researching at the word 'Nibiru'?

Are you....are you serious? Why did you NOT stop after that? That's a better question.

But alas, I've also read up on the other "names" and theories. There is precisely just as much evidence for them as there is for Nibiru.

As entertaining of an idea as it is, I don't usually start off believing in something and then wait for evidence to justify that belief.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Well, the Hopi and the Dogon tribes come to mind.

link   

Originally posted by mustangill
Has anyone been able to see the moon in the past two days here in Tennessee? I haven't seen it at all in the past two days even with the night skys being clear. I cant see stars but not the moon, where is it hiding?

It's a New Moon, 1% full today, it was probably even darker yesterday with 0% full, New moon. When it's full easy to see when it's New Moon not so easy.

aa.usno.navy.mil...
www.calculatorcat.com...
edit on 21-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by caf1550

Really millions of species of ocean life dead, millions really?

Where do you reside? Are there other rocks for rent cause I sure would love to crawl under one too!

Here's just one report.
Now, I know this might be difficult, but times this report by at least 10 other massive die-offs!

Another mass die-off: Millions of fish found dead in China
www.naturalnews.com...

The sun is beginning the peak of its activity and will continue for about another year or 2, happens every 11 years

You just have all the answers now don't you?

First all, solar cycle 24 was supposed to start 2008 and peak in 2011.
We're late!

Second, the mere word 'predict' tells me, they're still guessing! So if that's where you're comfortable hanging your hat then...by all means, knock yourself out!
Sun Headed Into Hibernation, Solar Studies Predict

news.nationalgeographic.com...

your opinion on "chemtrials" because the skies in MA are clear and blue.

So because my weather is warm means there's no snow anywhere? I like how you think!

There is no evidence of a Brown Dwarf or even another planet that is moving through the solar system

Never claimed there was.
Suggestion of a brown dwarf is where the conversation should start and end.

Im not trying to attack you but your theory has been proven wrong time and time again.

But you've made your point. You don't see me trying to change you do you? So......let it go.

The atricle you use to show massive animal die off, is like a said over a year old, nothing new to report on animal die offs.

and for chemtrials im saying they are ficticious, not real, fake.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
Alien you were right sniper posting got this to be top thread.

Now back to the heavy mass object in-coming.

Could primordial gas qualify as being a heavy mass object of some sort that is traveling through space that may be passing by Earth?

Primordial Gas Discovery
edit on 21-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

Interesting theory! I never heard of that before. I am reading up on it now and I don't see why not! But is gas influential? Would it be detected as a 'mass' when really it's just a 'gas'?

Be interesting to hear someone with a chemistry background chime in on this.

Hey, thanks for another point of view

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I already discussed these many different names. Each one refers to a completely different object and with the exception of Tyche they have all been disproven. As of now things aren't looking good for Tyche either. Of course the response to this post was that facts didn't matter.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I did supply you with one piece of evidence. I doubt you watched the video though or you would've been able to comment on this material, but you haven't. This tells me that you have your mind made up and any evidence to suggest otherwise is going to fall upon deaf ears.

I have a long standing tradition here of NOT watching videos. If there is some evidence there then please post it in writing or as a link to material that can be read.

Whatever the cause, an intruding celestial body cannot be ruled out at this point.

Sure a large object can be discounted, because such an object would have visible effects. Celestial objects other than the Moon do NOT cause earthquakes. The Sun doe snot cause earthquakes. The Moon is associated with only low intensity quakes, not large ones.

What are you referring to as the "flux in the Earth's shield"? I know what flux is. Are you referring to changes in the flux rather than flux?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Actually animal die offs still happen. There have been several whale beachings and deaths in recent weeks. The difference is that it is no longer considered newsworthy to post the die offs.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The Blue Kachina prophecy does not originate with the Hopis. Depending on what source you go with it was either created by one of two white men or a man trying to pass himself off as Hopi. I also don't believe the Dogon believed in such a planet. If memory serves me correctly they simply believed in gods from Sirius. Although at this point it's hard to say what the beliefs of the Dogon are as it has pretty much been proven that their knowledge of Sirius came from Europeans.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i hope they have a plan to launch nukes at it or something

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Would it be detected as a 'mass' when really it's just a 'gas'?

Well if you are familiar with dry ice, it is kind of the same concept. Dry ice doesn't turn into a liquid but a gas or a solid. If something that is a gas collects particles along the way through space it is likely to become a mass...

C02 = Carbon dioxide

^^Thought I might acknowledge that, in case people forget that C02 is Carbon dioxide...
edit on 21-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustangill
Has anyone been able to see the moon in the past two days here in Tennessee? I haven't seen it at all in the past two days even with the night skys being clear. I cant see stars but not the moon, where is it hiding?

It's a new Moon that's probably why!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Of course the response to this post was that facts didn't matter.

I never stated that facts didn't matter. Please don't put words in my mouth when they were spoken by someone else.

How do we know for sure that these cultures' languages were translated properly?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

The Blue Kachina prophecy does not originate with the Hopis. Depending on what source you go with it was either created by one of two white men or a man trying to pass himself off as Hopi. I also don't believe the Dogon believed in such a planet. If memory serves me correctly they simply believed in gods from Sirius. Although at this point it's hard to say what the beliefs of the Dogon are as it has pretty much been proven that their knowledge of Sirius came from Europeans.

Do you notice a pattern in the words I've bolded?
There are a lot of unsure things going on. Nobody knows for sure and all everyone is saying is: "I'm sure there is" or "I'm sure there isn't".

All I'm trying to say is that we cannot write anything off at this point.
I'm not closing my mind to anything because nobody has a concrete answer for this thing (whatever you want to call it) existing or not.
I'm glad you can be so sure.

I'm pretty comfy sitting on the fence eating my popcorn.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Is a large mass disturbing the solar system and Earth? Possibly.

Not at all. There is no possibility of a new large mass in the solar system.

If the earth were being affected there would be a problem pointing telescopes. Leap seconds would be added or removed from atomic clocks. All sorts of people would notice something. No one is.

Not at all. There is no possibility of a new large mass in the solar system.

Yes there is and in 2012 we are slowly finding out that there more planets in our solar system, whose to say that there isn't a large mass in the solar system?

All sorts of people would notice something. No one is

The problem with your theory is this, all the world most known telescopes including NASA are connected with the Government you honestly think they would let us sheep tell us that they just found a new mass something? highly unlikely.

Btw there were recent news reports that there is a planet outside or inside our solar system at the same size Jupiter.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Sun's Nemesis Pelted Earth with Comets, Study Suggests
by Leslie Mullen, Astrobiology Magazine
Date: 11 March 2010 Time: 08:16 AM ET

A dark object may be lurking near our solar system, occasionally kicking comets in our direction.?

Nicknamed "Nemesis" or "The Death Star," this undetected object could be a red or brown dwarf star, or an even darker presence several times the mass of Jupiter

www.space.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
People really need to let this chemtrail thing go. I was a believer in chemtrails till I educated my self about persistent contrails.

We conspiracy theorists look like fools when we rant about chemtrails. Don't get me wrong, chemicals have been spread by planes e.g crop dusting and weather modification is a documented fact but that doesn't mean that every persistent contrail is a 'chemtrail'. Notice the air temperature and atmospheric pressure when you see these trails. I have been watching for a good few years and it is always the same conditions I see persistent contrails appear. I hope at least on person reads this and takes a step back...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

believed in gods from Sirius.

And some have claimed that the planet is also from Sirius, it was lost and flew right in our solar system.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
People really need to let this chemtrail thing go. I was a believer in chemtrails till I educated my self about persistent contrails.

We conspiracy theorists look like fools when we rant about chemtrails. Don't get me wrong, chemicals have been spread by planes e.g crop dusting and weather modification is a documented fact but that doesn't mean that every persistent contrail is a 'chemtrail'. Notice the air temperature and atmospheric pressure when you see these trails. I have been watching for a good few years and it is always the same conditions I see persistent contrails appear. I hope at least on person reads this and takes a step back...

Did you take a wrong turn at the water cooler?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join