It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God exists because .....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I guess my question is....who cares?
THE TRUTH CARES ALWAYS!!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by anarky1965

And your proof of this statement is?

It's not scientific proof but what I am convinced of, based on anecdotal evidence, my own, and that of other's.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

You will see...

Is this a threat of fiery destruction, or your claim to being God?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

The truth has no feelings or desires. Truth is only a concept.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Seriously? This seems to be very primitive and superstitious thinking.

What would you like to point out to me as not having a spirit?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

The truth has no feelings or desires. Truth is only a concept.
Truth is the battle between good and evil in which truth will always prevail sooner or later.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by diamondsmith

You will see...

Is this a threat of fiery destruction, or your claim to being God?
No,this is the only proof and evidence that I am telling the Truth as the only and real Truth.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Ok, I suppose I have to take your word on that, because when I seek truth, I must not be doing it in sincere love. Correct? Well then, screw it. I don't know how to get more sincere.
Everyone is different, and it may come down to not how much you "know", but what you do with the knowledge you have.
I "know" things but some times I wish I didn't because you really don't want to be in the place I was when I "learned" the things I know.
edit on 20-3-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Everything?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nolongerblind

Just as I stated in my earlier post here, we are god.

Many occult/new age societies teach a similar doctrine. By such error of thinking/false pathways they bow to the will of Lucifer.

It is sinful to exalt ourselves with a false authority. This earth was Created for you, you did not Create the natural order, humanity predominantly destroys the natural order. Have a look at the current world and see Truly what all us so called 'gods' have done to our environment and do in harm to eachother. It is far from Divine and in Good Spirit.

We are in the midst of one of the most wicked and spiritually blind eras ever to pass and many deceptions await as this world gets turned upside down in due course. That much I have been shown by the Kingdom of Heaven, and who shall Stand in the midst of great destruction?

Let thy Will of the Father be done, for my True desire is obedience as a servant in Him.

edit on 20-3-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Truth is the battle between good and evil in which truth will always prevail sooner or later.
I have two questions. The first question is "What?" The second question is, "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I have two questions. The first question is "What?" The second question is, "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"
I hardly try to give a guess that better to ask is...WHO..!!!......

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Everything?
In that case, everything having to do with the spiritual would seem like superstition to you.
You don't think there is anything to your own being except electrical pulses and chemical reactions?
I find that odd that you have no sense of self, and maybe that is a medical condition and you will not be judged for that since you can't help it. Just do what your electrical impulses tell you is right, and don't worry about anything else.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You don't think there is anything to your own being except electrical pulses and chemical reactions?
Correct. For example, Alzheimer's disease. The brain is affected and the person with the disease can not remember certain things past a certain point in their life. Why is that? Also, research split-brained patients.

I find that odd that you have no sense of self, and maybe that is a medical condition and you will not be judged for that since you can't help it. Just do what your electrical impulses tell you is right, and don't worry about anything else.
Why can't I have a sense of self without a spirit? Why is spirit necessary for this? And while we're on the subject, what is a spirit and how do you know?
edit on 20-3-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

We are in the midst of the most wicked and spiritually blind eras ever to pass and many deceptions await as this world gets turned upside down in due course.
A new age of enlightenment is evidence we are not as evil as what may appear. I would argue that it is only a few people who are the self-appointed elite who are the source of the evil we can look at and physically see, while under all that is a spiritual resurgence which could easily overcome the evil if not for the prophets of doom and gloom who preach that the only way out is total destruction of the earth.
My advice is to see others as your brothers and sisters in the good of all and to not be so obsessed with imaginary "legions of demons" or whatever. Why do you think Jesus cast out devils? To show they are vanquished and we need to get on with the real work to make earth a place to live. Sitting around wishing God will burn everything and everyone up (except ourselves, of course) is not what Jesus told us to do.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Why can't I have a sense of self without a spirit? Why is spirit necessary for this? And while we're on the subject, what is a spirit and how do you know?
Maybe it is just a case of semantics, and maybe you have a better term to use to describe what you are outside of the purely physical. To me what is not purely physical is what I call the spiritual.
As mentioned by the thread starter person, there are near-death experiences and out-of-body experiences people have, such as I have, which tell us that we can go places without our bodies.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

As mentioned by the thread starter person, there are near-death experiences and out-of-body experiences people have, such as I have, which tell us that we can go places without our bodies.
Since you have been outside of your body, explain what form you took. Explain how you had sight, as in what did you use to see? Explain how you moved from place to place. Explain how you communicated. Explain how you got back in your body and why did you get back in your body? Things like that.

As far as being something other than purely physical, I have no idea. There is nothing as far as I can tell.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Since you have been outside of your body, explain what form you took. Explain how you had sight, as in what did you use to see? Explain how you moved from place to place. Explain how you communicated. Explain how you got back in your body, things like that.

As far as being something other than purely physical, I have no idea. There is nothing as far as I can tell.
When it comes to spiritual things, there is no limitations on how things work or how they are experienced, so there is no set way and it could happen in any way that fits the occasion and it can shift from one mode to another during a single experience.
How or why these things happen is a bit mysterious and may not happen to some people. It just works for me, as a way of informing my views on things. I don't doubt that there is a spiritual element to everything and as far as I know, the universe itself could be thought of as one big organism.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Even if they think that they can defend God well...maybe they might have some power....maybe 00000000..so on ...0001 percent power against the power of God,and with 8 or 9 or both they cannot .That will be their total sinking as the Truth was told there.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

It is false 'enlightenment' in Lucifer to come-- who do you think those behind the emerging NWO follow? Not only do they believe in legion, but they communicate with them directly given instruction. The Truth is more confronting than many give credit for.

Furthermore I do not desire destruction with pain and misery, yet the strongholds of abominations will be torn down by force and many will be brought to their knees. My Father has shown me the means by which this will occur. A means that is often mocked on this site, the celestial catalyst of Renewal that the 'elite' and Prophecy keepers are more than aware of that is cyclical in nature.

I have love for my brothers and sisters don't get me wrong, yet I must acknowledge that we reside in the midst of negative spiritual entities often unseen and unperceived and their manipulative influence delivers humanity unto wickedness because we enable it in our rebellion/sin. When we behave in opposition to Virtue we are aligning with the spiritual forces of wickedness and if one leans too heavily in sin, it will lead to Divine Separation to bind the soul again, (essentially failing the test towards Heavenly progression).

There are much better realms than this limited world and is why Christ instructed us to bear in Him (the Truth) and not with the world in cleaving to it's evil ways/Luciferic pyramid systems. There are Mansions that await those Deemed worthy in the Spirit of Goodness/righteousness that will Deliver us unto the same.
edit on 20-3-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join