It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is How the Ancients Moved, Cut and Engraved Great Blocks with Such Precision. No Aliens, sorry.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I just read your OP. Excellent work. Waves in many forms are responsible for everything in the Universe. Something struck me when I saw your scale picture of a tuning fork-

It is the Lance of Longinus.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I doubt the cultures could do this.....what if you know what the cultures did because you know people from that cultures bloodline and they don't know? This argument seriously comes down to foreign scientist completely ignoring the legends and real tales of what happened. Then laughing in the face at the local people, "sorry your Gods don't really exist, here let me explain..." That attitude has been around for a long time, as long as places around the world are "discovered".

Forgotten technology is the biggest cop out to avoid discussion of contact with beings other than human beings.

Some of you are also so ridiculous about, "well this race of people doesn't exist anymore so all their knowledge is lost." That is an absolutely preposterous thing to say. You should really think things through when you think you know something, that you don't know really anything about.

So where is the proof of chanting lifting anything? Or do the history books not have any stories of ancient chanting?

How do you chant? You use your brain. So now we went from slaves building things round the clock to lifting massive stones with their minds.

There is no way all of humanity would be aware of these ancient structures and completely forget about sonic levitation. All of these years....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hondafoxracer
If this were true, then wouldn't we have found evidence by now?

This is the crux of the discussion. Anyone who has seen "Ancient Aliens" knows that there are locations on this world that have tool marks on massive stones. Where are the drills, the machines, the saws, or any of the other tools necessary to create and place the massive stone blocks?

Even if aliens weren't responsible for the tooling, they could've been responsible for the knowledge. Even if they weren't even responsible for the knowledge, they've still been here and have helped to advance our technology significantly.

There are numerous cultures, including Native American cultures, that believe their ancestors are from the stars. If you believe in the bible, the creators are from the stars (heavens) as well.

When "God" descended from space (the heavens) in his "chariot of fire", he descended in great smoke and fire, and the ground quaked. Once he landed, he told Moses to make a perimeter around the "chariot" and to not let anyone touch it. For if they touched it, whether it be man or animal, they would surely die.

Anyone who has an open mind can read the bible and know that a "chariot of fire" is not a horse-drawn chariot that's on fire. It is a spacecraft with some sort of propulsion.

In the biblical Book of Enoch, Enoch describes in great detail how he was taken up in a chariot, flew around the Earth, then taken into space and shown the Earth and Moon and Sun from space. He was shown the rotations of each, and learned how many seasons, days, months years, etc. there were in a year, all being taught to him by "angels".

And then there's the world map that was created thousands of years before flight was invented. And the drawings of what appear to be beings in some sort of crafts operating controls, or wearing what appear to be space suits.

The blocks may or may not have had some sort of divine or alien intervention, but aliens most certainly have been to this world, and according to the bible, are our creators who created us in their image and likeness.

They created Adam and Eve (and ultimately the modern human race) through genetics. They artificially impregnated Mary so that Christ could be born. They had the DNA profiles of insects, and animals for the "Ark", which was a spacecraft that stored all of the DNA profiles.

(No, the "Ark" was not a massive (MASSIVE!!!!) wooden boat filled with real animals and insects. The logistics of which wouldn't even be possible with our technology today.. The "Ark" was a spacecraft that carried the DNA of each insect and animal so that they could be brought back at a whim.)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by snalesnot

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by snalesnot
ye and good luck making perfectly flat surfaces on every side of 100 tons stones then transfering it 60miles on wooden logs without any chips or damage to the sides.

Only a fool would attempt such a thing.

You move a rough stone THEN you finish it.

how the hell do you move a 100ton rough stone 60miles on logs? oh wait it must of been 150tons so then they carved it to 100 haha. i think not
edit on 19-3-2012 by snalesnot because: (no reason given)

One log at a time.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by Hondafoxracer
If this were true, then wouldn't we have found evidence by now?

This is the crux of the discussion. Anyone who has seen "Ancient Aliens" knows that there are locations on this world that have tool marks on massive stones. Where are the drills, the machines, the saws, or any of the other tools necessary to create and place the massive stone blocks?

Anyone who has seen Ancient Aliens has seen that the people have claimed that there were tool marks on massive stones. Many more learned than those claiming tool marks have said otherwise. Who am I more willing to believe? Someone who has spent their entire lives studying archeology, or some guy with crazy hair on a television show that makes several leaps of credibility a moment?

Even if aliens weren't responsible for the tooling, they could've been responsible for the knowledge. Even if they weren't even responsible for the knowledge, they've still been here and have helped to advance our technology significantly.

Again, this is making the leap to tooling.

There are numerous cultures, including Native American cultures, that believe their ancestors are from the stars. If you believe in the bible, the creators are from the stars (heavens) as well.

The Stars where the one place that that ancient humans could never reach, of course that is where their mythologies came from, because even back then, there were people with logical brains going..

"Uh.. so.. this guy with a giant leopard's head came to you and told you to worship him??"
"Yeah! He was awesome!"
"So.. where was he from?"
"Uh… the Sea!"
*Dude searches Ocean and finds nothing.*
"I meant the Sky!"
*Dude quirks a brow but can't disprove it*
*Other dude is now smug.*

When "God" descended from space (the heavens) in his "chariot of fire", he descended in great smoke and fire, and the ground quaked. Once he landed, he told Moses to make a perimeter around the "chariot" and to not let anyone touch it. For if they touched it, whether it be man or animal, they would surely die.

Anyone who has an open mind can read the bible and know that a "chariot of fire" is not a horse-drawn chariot that's on fire. It is a spacecraft with some sort of propulsion.

Oh great, the Bible.. there is a source of information that has furthered science...

In the biblical Book of Enoch, Enoch describes in great detail how he was taken up in a chariot, flew around the Earth, then taken into space and shown the Earth and Moon and Sun from space. He was shown the rotations of each, and learned how many seasons, days, months years, etc. there were in a year, all being taught to him by "angels".

Book of Enoch is not from The Bible.

And then there's the world map that was created thousands of years before flight was invented. And the drawings of what appear to be beings in some sort of crafts operating controls, or wearing what appear to be space suits.

Have you even seen a map with some aliens drawn on it? I think I have one from the Star Trek Universe in my bedroom. It really doesn't prove anything.

The blocks may or may not have had some sort of divine or alien intervention, but aliens most certainly have been to this world, and according to the bible, are our creators who created us in their image and likeness.

They created Adam and Eve (and ultimately the modern human race) through genetics. They artificially impregnated Mary so that Christ could be born. They had the DNA profiles of insects, and animals for the "Ark", which was a spacecraft that stored all of the DNA profiles.

(No, the "Ark" was not a massive (MASSIVE!!!!) wooden boat filled with real animals and insects. The logistics of which wouldn't even be possible with our technology today.. The "Ark" was a spacecraft that carried the DNA of each insect and animal so that they could be brought back at a whim.)

I have nothing left to say, as I don't really bother with Religion topics.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Here are some deep time objects from far in the pastModern technology in deep time
These are artifacts buried in geological strata where no artifact of any human civilization, ancient or modern, ought to exist, or at the very least are in strata that are supposed to be older than the oldest written records.
credit wkipedia.....
www.conservapedia.com...

1.The Bullet-Punctured Skull of Zambia, a human cranium, supposedly of the paleolithic era, that bears evidence that the person involved was shot to death with a rifle. Local geological evidence indicates (by uniformitarian standards) that the skull is 38,000 years old.[3]
2.The Wonderstone Spheroids, now numbering 200 or more, found in a silver mine in South Africa. They are of a nickel-steel alloy that cannot have occurred outside a laboratory or a steel mill. Nor could they be meteoric; the composition does not match that of any meteorite thus far found. A museum curator has observed one of these spheroids rotating within its setting, apparently under its own power. Yet the miners who excavated these spheroids found them in a stratum that, according to uniformitarianism, ought to be 3 billion years old.[3][4]
3.A brass bell with an iron clapper, found in a lump of coal. Uniformitarians commonly insist that all the coal in the world formed 280 to 300 million years ago.[7]
4.The Coso Artifact, a porcelain-and-metal object in a hexagonal casing with a spring at one end. Witnesses have said that this object resembles a modern spark plug. This was found in rock that, according to uniformitarian models, should have taken 500,000 years to form.[4]
5.An iron pot found within a lump of coal in Thomas, Oklahoma. The same consideration applies to this object as applies to the bell mentioned above.[7][4]
6.The London Hammer, a hammer found in limestone in the Cretaceous stratum, supposedly 140 million years old.[7]
7.An obvious notch, made with an ax, in a lump of petrified wood in the Petrified Forest of Arizona, USA.[7]

I ask you, sincerely is anybody absolutely sure of the earths past history?
The possibilities are majorly endless.....
But id really like to see some real examples of primitive tech you conjecture ...done with primitive tools or whatever they used.......
edit on 19-3-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS – Please Review This Link.
edit on Mon Mar 19 2012 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Who Built the Great Pyramid and Why ?

One theory is the Biblical character Enoch, then the Pyramid would be pre-flood, which is supported by salt incrustations on the pyramid and sea shells on the plateau

So where does this pyramid inch come from? There are several places. The most common is a granite "boss" in one of the chambers that measures 5 (pyramid) inches. Another is the circumference of an inscribed circle in the same chamber that is exactly 365.242 pyramid inches (the same exact number as a solar year). This is often called the "Enoch" circle because the Bible says he lived 365 years and was not, for YHWH took him

The Architect of the Great Pyramid Is YHWH, the creator of the heavens and earth

The Great Pyramid is the Bible in Stone

This Verse in Psalms YESHUA quoted concerning Himself

The Stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

This is YHWH's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes. Ps 118:22-23

Only a Pyramid has a head stone that brings together all the corners.....As some here may know the Great Pyramid for a mathematical error by the builders, the Headstone was refused.

It was built as a Sign and Witness to YHWH

Isaiah 19:19 In that day shall there be an Altar to YHWH in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to YHWH.

20 And It shall be for a sign and for a witness unto YHWH of hosts in the land of Egypt:

The Great Pyramid on the Giza plateau is on the border of upper and lower Egypt in the midst of the land of Egypt

The Hebrew gematria sum for this portion of scripture Equals the height of the Great Pyramid in Pyramid Inches, the measurement left by the builders.

a few, what does it do statements

Prophesies Messiah's Birth year, Death and Resurrection, the box in the Kings Chamber has the same volume as the Ark of the Covenant.

The Altar is concaved on each side, equal to the radius of the earth at the equator, only found out by aerial observations in this generation.

Points towards the celestial north pole with a margin of error of only a tiny fraction of one degree.
....the goal of modern observatories, and the pyramid has been around for thousands of years, and remains more accurately placed, built upon sockets..

These things are not hidden, such a brief introduction.

for

YHWH's Sign and Witness

and NOBOBY ELSES

not aliens, egyptians, or a lost technology

bibletard with the evidence to back it up

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Here are some deep time objects from far in the pastModern technology in deep time
These are artifacts buried in geological strata where no artifact of any human civilization, ancient or modern, ought to exist, or at the very least are in strata that are supposed to be older than the oldest written records.

1.The Bullet-Punctured Skull of Zambia, a human cranium, supposedly of the paleolithic era, that bears evidence that the person involved was shot to death with a rifle. Local geological evidence indicates (by uniformitarian standards) that the skull is 38,000 years old.[3]

Not sure what you are getting at with this one, I couldn't find anything matching your description other than the Kabwe Skull. It is the only skull that I know of with a "bullet hole" type shape in it. It is much older than 38,000 years old though.. more like 200,000ish give or take. Probably not the skull you are referring to, but I would like to know more about the one you ARE talking about.

2.The Wonderstone Spheroids, now numbering 200 or more, found in a silver mine in South Africa. They are of a nickel-steel alloy that cannot have occurred outside a laboratory or a steel mill. Nor could they be meteoric; the composition does not match that of any meteorite thus far found. A museum curator has observed one of these spheroids rotating within its setting, apparently under its own power. Yet the miners who excavated these spheroids found them in a stratum that, according to uniformitarianism, ought to be 3 billion years old.[3][4]

The Klerksdorp spheres aren't exactly as described, and no evidence beyond eyewitness testimony can be found to corroborate any type of autonomous movement from any of these tiny spheroids.

3.A brass bell with an iron clapper, found in a lump of coal. Uniformitarians commonly insist that all the coal in the world formed 280 to 300 million years ago.[7]

This account is not backed up by evidence. It is a single report and not documented well enough to be proven true.

4.The Coso Artifact, a porcelain-and-metal object in a hexagonal casing with a spring at one end. Witnesses have said that this object resembles a modern spark plug. This was found in rock that, according to uniformitarian models, should have taken 500,000 years to form.[4]

It was a Champion Sparkplug in a clump of clay that also had a nail and washer in it.

5.An iron pot found within a lump of coal in Thomas, Oklahoma. The same consideration applies to this object as applies to the bell mentioned above.[7][4]

Don't know about this, never heard of it.

6.The London Hammer, a hammer found in limestone in the Cretaceous stratum, supposedly 140 million years old.[7]

This is just bad science. The minerals found around the hammer need not be 140 million years old. They can form around contemporary items.

7.An obvious notch, made with an ax, in a lump of petrified wood in the Petrified Forest of Arizona, USA.[7]

Same as above. Petrified wood can happen quite quickly, with some wood becoming stone at a rate of 4 mm a year. When I go out on the beach on the Oregon coast, I almost always find a piece of petrified driftwood in some stage of petrification.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeedofAbraham

Then back it up.

You cannot back up a Biblical claim by citing the Bible.

You need outside sources to back up your claims.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think Aliens were most likely using these techniques... or our "alien" grand parents (if really there is a lost history & lost human races)...

Was their levitation strong enough to carry 800 tons boulders around (like can be found in some ancient sites)?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

haha you're welcome.

To the 100 other people who replied to my original comment on the 1st page:

I don't quite understand why you are so quick to shoot the idea of aliens building something here in our past. Science accepts the idea of alien life and logic would dictate that if there are aliens there could be a species 1 million years, or more, ahead of us. If this is so then they would undoubtedly know of our existence and of course would have came here. So why is it so out of the question for them to have built things like Puma Punku? Does it not seem more probable for aliens, who most agree exist, to have set up camp here than our ancients to be levitating 100 ton blocks around and carving precision architecture?

Until I see a 100 ton block of stone levitated a vast distance with materials the ancients had then I'm going to call bullcrap.

Just my opinion though. So don't get all offensive as that's all everyone on this site seems to do anymore -__-

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeedofAbraham

Then back it up.

You cannot back up a Biblical claim by citing the Bible.

You need outside sources to back up your claims.

The Evidence is the Great Pyramid Itself, the Information that is encoded within It, The Stone Bible...If you are to lazy to read a few books or examine the evidence before answering, forget it....i gave just enough to give someone with a passion for truth, a place to begin

www.hunkler.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowOblivionX
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

haha you're welcome.

To the 100 other people who replied to my original comment on the 1st page:

I don't quite understand why you are so quick to shoot the idea of aliens building something here in our past. Science accepts the idea of alien life and logic would dictate that if there are aliens there could be a species 1 million years, or more, ahead of us. If this is so then they would undoubtedly know of our existence and of course would have came here. So why is it so out of the question for them to have built things like Puma Punku? Does it not seem more probable for aliens, who most agree exist, to have set up camp here than our ancients to be levitating 100 ton blocks around and carving precision architecture?

Until I see a 100 ton block of stone levitated a vast distance with materials the ancients had then I'm going to call bullcrap.

Just my opinion though. So don't get all offensive as that's all everyone on this site seems to do anymore -__-

I dont understnd why you are so quick to shoot down the possibility that man built their own structures without the help of of E.Ts. Science accepts the idea of lost building techniques and logic would dictate that human have been on earth for millions of years. Why why is it so far fetched to imagine man building the ancient sites around the world? Does it not seem more probable that humans who most agree were and are intelligent enough to pile rocks with style and alignment?

Until I see an alien helping humans lift heavy objects on the evening news I am calling BS.

Just the opinion of the majority of great thinkers.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Show the people the evidence and ancient lore that described aliens using tractor beams or whatever to help people move rocks.
Link to Help You
Waiting...
edit on 19-3-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Aside from the useless and sarcastic comments, I'll respond to a few:

Anyone who has seen Ancient Aliens has seen that the people have claimed that there were tool marks on massive stones.

Um, I don't know if you've actually watched the program, but there doesn't need to be any "claiming" involved. You can visually see the tool marks on the stones. This part isn't up for debate.

Book of Enoch is not from The Bible.

Semantics aside, The Book of Enoch was considered Holy Scripture several hundred years B.C. Enoch was mentioned in the Bible, and a verse from the Book of Enoch is also quoted in the Bible. The Book of Enoch is considered a lost book of the Bible.

Have you even seen a map with some aliens drawn on it? I think I have one from the Star Trek Universe in my bedroom. It really doesn't prove anything.

I don't know where you spliced together maps "with some aliens drawn on it", but a world map created thousands of years before powered flight is very telling that someone was in the air to create it.

Separately, drawings of people in what appear to be spacecraft with space suits on operating controls is also very telling.

I have nothing left to say, as I don't really bother with Religion topics.

That's too bad because you can learn a lot from the Bible when read from a scientific point of view.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Post is appreciated, so too are the explanations and videos etc...fact is you are WRONG. The pyramids were clearly not built by humans alone. People honestly need to search inside themselves to answer certain questions of the unknown; because you are as unexplained as the pyramids themselves.

"Men are the liars, not their souls"

Peace.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowOblivionX
Gonna have to say I disagree. If we once had advanced technologies of any type and they were then forgotten then wouldn't they have developed again in the natural evolution of technology? We still cannot move 100 ton blocks of stone with any type of technology other than pure mechanical yet we are almost at quantum computing. To me, the ancient structures point to non-human interaction. I think the newest episode of Ancient Aliens puts forth some very good evidence for this.

Thank you!!

I very much agree......ancient man had non-earthly, advanced technology guidance in constructing the pyramids.

SMR

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What I find interesting is all this "debunking" is only showing present day technology rather than this "lost and forgotten" technology.
Show me someone screaming at a tuning fork making it vibrate enough to drill a hole.
Show me a video of said "lost" technology and not a new-age machine. Show me a video of a 30 cm long and 3 cm thick sonic tuning fork drill at work ... the way it was done thousands of years ago at Puma Punku ...
Did hundreds of Men and Women stand in a circle to direct this sound into a tuning fork to drill holes ? How crowded that must have been.

I wont be distracted by Wikipedia descriptions of frequency acoustics and NASA footage of current ways of magnetism to make things float.

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Imagine now hundreds of people making sound with horns or vibrating rocks to the right tone.

Imagine a 100K capacity stadium during a soccer game in Mexico. Why does the stadium not crumble to the ground with all the screaming, yelling, and thousands upon thousands of Vuvuzela horns. It is made of concrete, which is what many say the rocks really were and why so "soft" and easy to carve into. Why do we not see anyone floating if all it took were a couple hundred people making noise. That is the primitive and "lost" way, is it not ?

Video showing this lost and primitive way of cutting and drilling or this is nothing more than a lesson in acoustics and not proof of "No Aliens"

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Um, I don't know if you've actually watched the program, but there doesn't need to be any "claiming" involved. You can visually see the tool marks on the stones. This part isn't up for debate.

I guess you need to actually point out which artifact you want to claim has tool markings, because nothing that I have seen indicates a 100% (or even remotely close) instance of tooling.

Semantics aside, The Book of Enoch was considered Holy Scripture several hundred years B.C. Enoch was mentioned in the Bible, and a verse from the Book of Enoch is also quoted in the Bible. The Book of Enoch is considered a lost book of the Bible.

Semantics? Well, considering I'm jewish.. and I grew up with this stuff.. and BC (BCE) is before the Jesus.. we are talking about Jews.. and it wasn't really all that highly regarded by the Jews.. nor by the Jesus for that matter (if he existed). Apocrypha isn't "lost" merely "hidden".

I don't know where you spliced together maps "with some aliens drawn on it", but a world map created thousands of years before powered flight is very telling that someone was in the air to create it.

Separately, drawings of people in what appear to be spacecraft with space suits on operating controls is also very telling.

What about maps of the world.. 10 years before powered flight? By your logical viewpoint, no world map should have been able to be created before powered flight, eh?

That's too bad because you can learn a lot from the Bible when read from a scientific point of view.

ואל תתנשא עלי (Hint, read it from right to left.)
I am able to read most of the Bible in it's original languages.

Still.. none of this proves any of the claims made in this thread.

I am beginning to get bored.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insearchofthetruth1987
reply to post by Shadow Herder

ok so your telling me our ancestors had access to...
tuning forks?
sonic drills?
acoustic levitation technology?

isnt that way too advanced for them?
you should have just stuck to saying the megaliths are made with chizels
if anything you are improving on the anchient aliens hypothosis
you are basically saying they DID use advanced technology for their time period
all you have done is tell everyone what technology was "given" to the ancients

I agree....I was thinking the same thing the entire time...

(Sonic chiseling is STILL technology, and too advanced for this time period)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
First of all to make tuning fork would take exact precision metallurgy, exact measurement and balance, and proper cutting of the tool. So that was not possible by primitive cultures. next is the moving of the stones. That would be levitation and primitive cultures didn't have this either. So that brings us back to the beginning. Some high intelligence built the huge stone structures with quality cutting and facing. The question is, who ?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join