It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Alien Souls Be Invading Earth ...riding on the Solar winds?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
There has been a swathe of media reports related to the" Northern and Southern Lights" the last few weeks....understandable...as the recent huge solar storms have resulted in an increased solar magnetic assault on Earths atmosphere .

People in the lower latitutes in the Northern hemphisphere,,and the higher latitudes in the Southern hemphisphere have seen spectacular light shows normally reserved for those in ummm higher and lower parts of the respective hemi-spheres.

We all assume that the sun is lifeless?..but could it be that soul entitys are travelling to the Earth and other Planets via the solar winds?

They may hibernate somewhere on Earth by the millions ...waiting to inhabit the newly conceived species of the Planet?

Whilst we think its al magnetic particles of radiated sun stuff...could it be the lights ...are evidence of transporting souls?

Some may scoff at this thoiught, as some scoffed at the idea, that radiation from atomic bombs was harmful prior to the Japanese experimental evidence.
Lights visible to souls are for a reason, they are to be witnessed and evaluated?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Alien souls ? Really ?
I mean .... REALLY ???

My answer .... NO

What do some of you guys use in place of rationality and critical thinking/evaluation ?
Just way to many of this sort of stuff being spouted here on ATS

If this gets flagged I'll wanna know WHY !
edit on 18/3/12 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Is this serious?

Alien souls riding on the solar winds? What?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
Is this serious?

Alien souls riding on the solar winds? What?

Maybe they've come here to convert to Christianity ..

Seriously though.. this is one theory I can at least call unique.. I've never heard anything even remotely like this.. but I also don't believe it stands a chance of being true.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If it can be imagined then it can be true,the soul cushion is a provider of hope for all,we must not forget it.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

What is so ruffling to you...about Aliens having souls?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

I don't even believe humans have souls .. I'm not convinced aliens even exist, so aliens having souls.. to me. becomes beyond unlikely .. Yes I realize that's just my belief.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
im gonna entertain this thought for a minute.... do the souls have physical form? i dont get the souls part.... But i think even if it was possible for them to do all that, if they could get that close to the sun, they could not survive here.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
No.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Point #1: Provide conclusive and incontrovertible evidence for alien existence.
Point #2: Provide conclusive and incontrovertible evidence for the existence of "souls" ... human OR alien.

Failure to satisfy Point #1 & Point#2 is sufficient proof that this thread is ridiculous.

edit on 18/3/12 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Hello OP! I think your thread is interesting! I like to read things with a very open mind.. what if? Many people have thought things to be ridiculous while in the past that turned out to be true in the future! Not saying it is.. but whos saying it isnt? Everyone is making the Op sound like they are crazy, while nobody is giving any links or words of advice.. or a heads up as to why it cant be true?

I think it could somewhat make sense in some crazy way, the sun does effect our moods maybe the OP is on to something but in a far fetched way possibly?
Who Knows !

I like to wonder
its fun

EDIT!! - I forgot to thank the OP for posting their thoughts
I really enjoyed reading it, there are many things we as humans just cannot comprehend, there are many things we cannot see, hear and touch. Some things are way beyond us.

edit on 18-3-2012 by Candles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Why would a soul need to ride on solar winds? If they could survive in space and fly, what is the need for solar winds? To invade us faster? I think your theory is falling a tad short on reality @ OP.
Ho about this, if alien ships do bounce on certain wave lengths, they could use the winds to propel them at a faster speed.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
im gonna entertain this thought for a minute.... do the souls have physical form? i dont get the souls part.... But i think even if it was possible for them to do all that, if they could get that close to the sun, they could not survive here.

The souls do not have Physical form (in gross form at least )that is what the Earthly conception produces.

The stuff that is transported from "So"l or the Sun ...is transmuted spirit from the furnace.

It is furhrer changed by the interaction of Earthly intercourse.

/soulsThe lights are there to inform us of the arrival of fresh spirit/souls...a reassurance if you like.

Thank you for your open minded reponse even a minute shows your largeness of soul.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

They never said alien ships love.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Rational thought?
There is light?
For most of us ..yet when we shut our eyelids there is dark?
Yet even in darkness we imagine, yet in light we stumble as if in darkness?
The sun as the ancients knew speaks by its emissions.
The emissions of souls, that dance in the night sky , waiting for permission to descendinto the wombs of the willing.

Such is truth.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

That was trippy to read
It made me think of dreams.. you guys know how in a dream you just get put there and dont know how the dream started? Thats like us.. We are put here on this planet and do not remember it ! Do you remember coming from your mum? I dont

It is technically because of the lack of nuerons connecting in our brains from young age, but it works itself out in time

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
Provide conclusive and incontrovertible evidence for alien existence.

Provide conclusive and incontrovertible evidence that you exist!!!

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

Oh, nevermind. That would be illegal and against The Terms and Conditions of ATS, that you agreed to prior to becoming a member.

So, what gives you the right to demand of aliens that which you have already waived the right to do?

Why should aliens have to live up to standards you yourself cannot live up to?

Failure to satisfy Point #1 & Point#2 is sufficient proof that this thread is ridiculous.

I think your arguement is invalid.

edit on 18-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

The souls do not have Physical form (in gross form at least )that is what the Earthly conception produces.

Physical form ? Really ? Like what ? perhaps jello or perhaps like styrofoam ?
So, exactly WHAT physical form do souls have ?

The stuff that is transported from "So"l or the Sun ...is transmuted spirit from the furnace.

Stuff from the sun ? Is this your alien or the aliens souls ?

And "transmuted spirit from the furnace" ... seriously ???
We now have aliens and their souls ... we now have furnaces and we now have solar winds ... we now have spirits being transmuted. Transmuted from what to what and how does this "transmutation process" actually work ?

It is furhrer changed by the interaction of Earthly intercourse.

Whats being further changed ? the alien soul ?
And "Earthly intercourse" ... REALLY ????

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Provide conclusive and incontrovertible evidence for alien existence.

Provide conclusive and incontrovertible evidence that you exist!!!

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

Oh, nevermind. That would be illegal and against The Terms and Conditions of ATS, that you agreed to prior to becoming a member.

So, what gives you the right to demand of aliens that which you have already waived the right to do?

Why should aliens have to live up to standards you yourself cannot live up to?

I think your arguement is invalid.

edit on 18-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

The above was the result of a "rational" thought process of yours ?
I find it difficult to believe that you not only came up with the above drivel ... but that you actually went ahead and posted it.

Just goes to show in my 1st post to this thread where I commented that ATS these days seems to be inundated with people posting just about any kind of outlandish rubbish, wasn't far of the mark indeed.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
Why would a soul need to ride on solar winds? If they could survive in space and fly, what is the need for solar winds?

for the sake of this thread, universal distances to a soul could be measured in nanometers, not saying they could ride solar winds lol, directing more towards your comment about surviving in space and flying,

our galaxy could be but one particle in an atom of a universe.

they could simply slide right through the distance as if there was none, if i'm imagining this crap correctly

<<   2 >>

join