It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you give up to have Everything?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You can't have everything,
if you have to give up something...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42

Aw come on I got it right. I am prepared to give up nothing to get everything and I want my prize before I croak.

You cannot give up yourself to have everything but until you realize you are n0thing, you won't have everything.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

What is a "werd"?

Haven't you ever noticed the phonetics of the werd word?

Word: wərd

A single distinct meaningful element of speech or writing, used with others (or sometimes alone) to form a sentence.

I use phonetics all the time with my spelling because there's more to phonetics than most of you realize and by dew'n it, I send a message that gets through.

Ribbit

Is that what you told your teachers in elementary school? Thats a great excuse. I'd liken it to ignorance or laziness, but thats just me.

Bye!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

You can't have everything,
if you have to give up something...

Nice catch!

The answer to that:

If everything you currently have is an illusion, then by giving it up you get the truth in return.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Aw come on I got it right. I am prepared to give up nothing to get everything and I want my prize before I croak.

You cannot give up yourself to have everything but until you realize you are n0thing, you won't have everything.

Ribbit
That was not your question. So if that is how you res ponds I am going to hop it down the frog and toad and I aint coming back cos your an phibia

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

What is a "werd"?

Haven't you ever noticed the phonetics of the werd word?

Word: wərd

A single distinct meaningful element of speech or writing, used with others (or sometimes alone) to form a sentence.

I use phonetics all the time with my spelling because there's more to phonetics than most of you realize and by dew'n it, I send a message that gets through.

Ribbit

Is that what you told your teachers in elementary school? Thats a great excuse. I'd liken it to ignorance or laziness, but thats just me.

Bye!

Are you old enough to be part of the age group that was taught stupider and stupidest aren't werds? Like an old saying:

"Ain't ain't a werd."

I ask because stupider and stupidest are now considered werds when at one time, they weren't, sew then, how are werds born? How? They get used and when they are used by enough peeps, they are then accepted as being a werd.

Sew you follow the sheeple trail as you've been taught and I make my own path. That makes you one of the sheeple and me a toad.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Ribbit
That was not your question. So if that is how you res ponds I am going to hop it down the frog and toad and I aint coming back cos your an phibia

You cannot give up the water for a better drink, when water comprises all drink.

Sew with that, you cannot give up yourself and then expect to be around to have everything.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

So you would advise your children to write like YOU do in school, which would lead to failing, all because you want them to create their own. . werds?

Perhaps you should create a thread on this, because your reasoning is idiotic.

Ain't was a hybrid of words. Aren't and Isn't. Werd and Cuz, and using zeros for the letter "O" has nothing to do with creating a new word. It's just, well. . . . stupid.

Now I'm done. Sorry for trolling your thread. I just cant take your writing seriously. Even if you do have good points.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I already have everything. What more is there, other than some marginally superficial stuff? I exist. I experience things. I don't have to give up anything.

On the other hand, I don't know what to do with everything. So what the hell.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Bye!

Sum one started a thread about Werds:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In it they said:

"You see, I don't think it's the words rather the true intent."

Sew you are lost in content instead of intent, sew what does that say about you?

It says you are inwardly a stickler for precise spelling and it will distract you when a werd is mispelled, which makes you a Spelling Nazi and when grading english papers, it's expected, otherwise it's personal.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

So you would advise your children to write like YOU do in school, which would lead to failing, all because you want them to create their own. . werds?

Perhaps you should create a thread on this, because your reasoning is idiotic.

Ain't was a hybrid of words. Aren't and Isn't. Werd and Cuz, and using zeros for the letter "O" has nothing to do with creating a new word. It's just, well. . . . stupid.

Now I'm done. Sorry for trolling your thread. I just cant take your writing seriously. Even if you do have good points.

When being graded for what one writes, one writes by the rules of the grader.

I don't know what you don't get but this isn't skewl, sew get over it.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Because it makes one look like they are trying too hard. Or that you are not educated enough.

Good luck with your nonsense of misspellings to create new words. Oh Wait! You aren't even creating new words! You are just misspelling them for zero reason. In fact, in one post you say you often misspell words, and spell them phonetically. However you use the Kewl. Well, "Cool" spelled "Kewl" does not even remotely sound the same. So Yet another strike out on that excuse. And "Werd" would be pronounced like "Nerd", except with a W. Yet again, its not phonetically correct.

Just saying bud. Nice excuses.

Face Palm (talking to a wall)
edit on 16-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Because it makes one look like they are trying too hard. Or that you are not educated enough.

Good luck with your nonsense of misspellings to create new words. Yep. . .good luck with that!

Is content what matters to you the most and kNot context (intent)?

Can you kNot get over your contentual hangups to see that intent is all that matters, kNot content?

Content = Illusion

Intent = Real

Ribbit

edit on 16-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Good luck with your nonsense of misspellings to create new words. Yep. . .good luck with that!

Can you kNot get over your contentual hangups to see that intent is all that matters, kNot content?

Well, hate to break it to you . . but do you not post on ATS and see that there are MANY people posting stories with the greatest INTENT and far off ideas with ZERO content to back it up?

So no. . .I can't get over my contentual, as you put it, hangups.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Well, hate to break it to you . . but do you not post on ATS and see that there are MANY people posting stories with the greatest INTENT and far off ideas with ZERO content to back it up?

So no. . .I can't get over my contentual, as you put it, hangups.

kNot that long ago I was like you and had a hangup with stoopidity but I've finally realized it was holding me back and I'm ridding myself of that hangup, just as you should.

Does it really matter that peeps post threads on here with Zero Content backing up their thoughts? No!

Does it really matter that peeps are stoopid? No!

What does matter?

Happiness! When everything is boiled down happiness is all that's left and you will never be happy with hangups, sew lose them or they will keep you miserable forever.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

How can you get ALL knowledge if you haven't experienced it?

I'd give em a loan with interest to have everything.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

You have said previously that you do it to piss peeps off.
You are not here to spread happiness. You love to call people stupid. You are here to feed your ego.
You don't have to blow someone elses candle out to make yours shine, if you do the light fades.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well let's see...
I guess I would give up this thread.
Starting now.

I mean, if datz kewl brah, nah mean?
edit on 16-3-2012 by TimesUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
do is a 2 letter word, I must inquire why you prefer to spell it as if you are promoting mountain dew?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

You have said previously that you do it to piss peeps off.
You are not here to spread happiness. You love to call people stupid. You are here to feed your ego.
You don't have to blow someone elses candle out to make yours shine, if you do the light fades.

And that can werk but the time has come for me to go 100% positive sew I can no longer let my pet peeves get in my way and that even includes you.

It was fun but now things have changed and I am changing with them.

Ribbit

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join