It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you give up to have Everything?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I wouldn't give up a thing i like my life just like it is ..Sometimes miserable sometimes happy im content with what i have i need nothing but what i have and worked for..peace,sugarcookie1

link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Would have to give up fear and the impression that there's never enough, but I can't seem to stop smoking no matter what I do, so I guess I'm a wimp.

Try Sassafras Tea. It will curb the nicotine withdrawl and you can quit.

Ribbit

link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

My soul is not for sale at any price.

And everything in my book would be all the physical beauty, money, power and fame this silly dimension has to offer.

Great good it did Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana.

This dimension we are traveling through is but a blink of an eye.

We are eternal beings and all part of "God".

Physical comforts I would miss.

Power and control over others I have never desired, except when it concerns seeing a loved one making a terrible mistake I know they will suffer for later not following my advice.

But I wouldn't even sell my dog for ten billion dollars (really no amount of money).

At one time I was offered $50,000 for my first born son when he was around 1-1/2 - 2 years old and we were playing in the front yard. My girlfriend's husband's boss and wife were over at their house watching us play and they could not have children. (This remember was my most difficult child from hell to raise - with the blond hair and big sky blue eyes).

What do I consider everything?

My soul and my family (including my four legged furbaby)..................not for sale at any price.

Next is my honor. I sincerely hope, even if tortured (and I hate pain a lot, very sensitive to pain) that I would not betray what I consider my code of ethics.
edit on 16-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I don't want anything, I'm already happy and have everything I need!

I want only for other people to be happy, and for the burdens of normal working people everywhere to be loosened. I would give up everything for that. For myself, though, I don't need anything more, I am content as I am.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by amongus

Why dew you peeps even bother replying if you won't even read the OP?

It's kNot me trying to be kewl, it's me being the toad and you being asinine.

Ribbit

I rest my case.

You rest n0thing for there is no rest.

Let's put this in perspective. I make a thread about positivity, you interject with negativity, then you claim to be sew wonderful by dew'n sew.

That equals asinine and if you weren't sew caught up in yourself, you'd realize that.

Ribbit

edit on 16-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

Says the guy who has to write like a 5 year old to make himself feel important and different.

Croak

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well everyone would give their sucky stuff, so is this a question about what you would sacrifice to have everything else?

I wouldn't fall for that. I think I have all the essentials and just want to expand those instead of trading them for something else.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

If you give up something to "gain everything", than it wouldnt make s shred of a difference what anyone says they would give up. Because they will just "gain" it all back anyways. So whats the point of this?

I'd like to give up seeing asinine posts here on ATS though.

You are a product of your own blindness!

I CLEARLY said what you give up isn't what you get in return but you are blinded by your own perceptions prior to any input and it will always cloud your judgment.

You need to give up your perceptions first before you will ever have a chance of achieving the truth.

Ribbit

You said you get back "EVERYTHING". "EVERYTHING" means EVERYTHING.

SIGH, another time-waste of a thread on ATS.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

I want only for other people to be happy, and for the burdens of normal working people everywhere to be loosened. I would give up everything for that. For myself, though, I don't need anything more, I am content as I am.

We need more people like you..............that was a most remarkable reply.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
happy vaping

What's vaping..?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

My life for Jesus , by losing my life for him a gain more than all the riches this world has to offer .

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Ribbit

I rest my case.

Let's put this in perspective. I make a thread about positivity, you interject with negativity, then you claim to be sew wonderful by dew'n sew.

That equals asinine and if you weren't sew caught up in yourself, you'd realize that.

Ribbit

Says the guy who has to write like a 5 year old to make himself feel important and different.

Croak

No, says the jerk that has judged this lil toad using faulty logic and who has no clue just how pathetic they are themsleves, yet they dew because that's why you strike out against me, to make yourself feel better about yourself.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Ribbit

I rest my case.

Ribbit

Croak

No, says the jerk that has judged this lil toad using faulty logic and who has no clue just how pathetic they are themsleves, yet they dew because that's why you strike out against me, to make yourself feel better about yourself.

Ribbit

You two are really rocking this thread! Keep it up!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I Dew understand what you are saying. . but what I am saying is maybe more people would take you seriously if you stopped trying to type "different".

ZERO flags so far on this thread. Has to say something.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

If you give up something to "gain everything", than it wouldnt make s shred of a difference what anyone says they would give up. Because they will just "gain" it all back anyways. So whats the point of this?

I'd like to give up seeing asinine posts here on ATS though.

You are a product of your own blindness!

I CLEARLY said what you give up isn't what you get in return but you are blinded by your own perceptions prior to any input and it will always cloud your judgment.

You need to give up your perceptions first before you will ever have a chance of achieving the truth.

Ribbit

You said you get back "EVERYTHING". "EVERYTHING" means EVERYTHING.

SIGH, another time-waste of a thread on ATS.

Here's the OP:

The question presented is:

"What would you give up to have Everything?"

While it may sound contradictory, it isn't and the reason why is because what you give up isn't what you end up with.

So what are you willing to give up to have Everything and what dew you consider to be Everything in that statement?

As I said, you are BLINDED by your own ASSumptions prior to reading what I actually said because the werd "back" is no where to be seen in my werds!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

What is a "werd"?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I Dew understand what you are saying. . but what I am saying is maybe more people would take you seriously if you stopped trying to type "different".

Please explain how werds make sum thing serious?

I don't know about you but I've always thought it was the subject matter, not the content, that makes the matter serious but it is perspective that causes problems with content and your perspective is getting in your way of seeing that.

Sticks and stones will break my bones butt werds will never hurt me.

Werds are fleeting but math is forever!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Please explain how werds make sum thing serious?

I don't know about you but I've always thought it was the subject matter, not the content, that makes the matter serious but it is perspective that causes problems with content and your perspective is getting in your way of seeing that.

Sticks and stones will break my bones butt werds will never hurt me.

Werds are fleeting but math is forever!

Ribbit

Im going to stop since you make it too easy.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Aw come on I got it right. I am prepared to give up nothing to get everything and I want my prize before I croak.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

What is a "werd"?

Haven't you ever noticed the phonetics of the werd word?

Word: wərd

A single distinct meaningful element of speech or writing, used with others (or sometimes alone) to form a sentence.

I use phonetics all the time with my spelling because there's more to phonetics than most of you realize and by dew'n it, I send a message that gets through.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You guys... cut it out!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join