It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base in a Photo on the Desk of NASA Ames Research Center!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I suppose all this proves is the age old addage "pics or it didnt happen" is no guarantee when there are pictures, but they don't prove or offer up any significance.

Maybe we should change it to " dna tests, multiple polygraphs, and a white house spokesman...or it didnt happen"

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It says FLAW anybody else see it?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jb1958
reply to post by The Shrike

Hi, not saying I agree with this being a real object on the moon, whatever - but, what would you expect the man to say if this was a anomaly there? 'Oh right, we examined this picture, found an alien base, and decided we can allow this picture to be distributed, since a lot of people want proof of moon bases.' No way he is going to answer anything but 'Its just hilighting the impact site we are doing data analysis on.' So you asking him is pointless. And I agree with most others too, why would ARC/NASA even allow a Top Secret photo to be out on a desk during a photo op? That's just ridiculous. Their security can't be that bad, the guy would of been fired on the spot, I assume.
And the cameraman would of been warned to not say anything, and the camera confiscated. This photo would not have been allowed out. Maybe they boxed in the impact site as a marker. Other explanations make much more sense than a security leak at NASA/ARC.

Now that you got that off your chest, perhaps you ought to develop a little more common sense and cease thinking that your views are the only valid ones. You're jumping the gun and being negative about it. Perhaps I won't receive an answer, no big deal. It's the effort that you should support and whatever the reply might be, if there's one, won't necessarily prove your comments correct or incorrect as only he can speak for himself. Lighten up!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Here is a quick more detailed comparison.

Clearly there is something hovering higher than the crater walls. Maybe a tower?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

if you look at his monitor, there is a plack saying "Principal investigator " if that's his job title my be interesting to find out what he does at NASA

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I've asked NASA to release the photograph, and now they are requesting that I send them the link to the page from which I navigated to it

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread
I've asked NASA to release the photograph, and now they are requesting that I send them the link to the page from which I navigated to it

Hmm...

SOMETHING IS SLIPPED OUT!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Interesting. Who at NASA did you contact and by which means? email, phone? Nice work

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 3/15/12 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Can you be more specific please?
You contacted NASA ? Who did you contact?
Who is requesting?

Im curious of this claim. You may contact me, a member of staff, privately if you would like.
edit on March 15th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Thats assuming every launch isnt using some sort of stealth technology. I wouldnt be suprised if a majority of launches that are spotted (whether secret payloads or scheduled missions) are witnessed and labeled a UFO by the amateur.

Does it ever occur to you guys why you keep having to add what if's to your theories

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Interesting. Who at NASA did you contact and by which means? email, phone? Nice work

Email

And their reply was

Please send the page from which you navigated to this link. Regards, The NASA Web Team

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Thats assuming every launch isnt using some sort of stealth technology. I wouldnt be suprised if a majority of launches that are spotted (whether secret payloads or scheduled missions) are witnessed and labeled a UFO by the amateur.

Does it ever occur to you guys why you keep having to add what if's to your theories

Its not 'what if's', its realistic variables that would be ignorant to not mention. The stealth technology is available so me making the assumption that a secret launch is probably using such technology isnt attempting to make something up or cover myself, its very possible, most likely probable. I've made no guarantees in this thread and added information as to why I believe what i believe on this topic and am open to any ideas.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

Very good. Keep us updated.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
dbl post again, sorry ppl!
edit on 3/15/12 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Can you be more specific please?
You contacted NASA ? Who did you contact?
Who is requesting?

Im curious of this claim. You may contact me, a member of staff, privately if you would like.
edit on March 15th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

I wrote to the guy whose arm is on the photo, why didn't my reply stating so get any attention?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Did you get a response?
There's not much to say until you do.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There was only one reactor sent into space that the public knows of. It was SNAP-10A a nuclear reactor sent into space in 1965.

"SNAP-10A was the first and so far only known launch of a U.S. nuclear reactor into space (although the US has launched many radioisotope thermoelectric generators, and the Soviets launched reactors in the RORSAT satellites"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Did you get a response?
There's not much to say until you do.

All I was trying to say was that everyone is replying to the other poster who merely said he contacted NASA and the reply he got was nothing to write home about but his efforts are being admired. I went to the horse's mouth! Yet not one reply to my effort.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join