It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base in a Photo on the Desk of NASA Ames Research Center!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Im with the others....there is no way that a photo op is going to have some top secret material to be photographed.

I know that at USAF space command on the floor where the "work" is being done, when there are "vistors" there including USAF photographers (there for say a news item), there are flashing lights in the room reminding everyone that people w/out clearance are in the room and to make sure there is no classified info on their screens or desk or anywhere. The room becomes super clean and bare (so to speak)....and people are "staged" for their photo ops....to appear working or whatever....

I am pretty sure this would go for NASA too....

Come on, lets use a bit of reason and logic.....IF..........IF..........IF...........there really was a "moon base" why would they have secret info out on a desk for the world to see?

I think elevenaugust nailed it...
edit on March 14th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by alfa1
The OP's image, and the original image, together for comparison.

You can see the OMG!! PRROOF OF LUNAR BASE!!!! simply does not exist in the original image, and the theory that it is just a highlighted square is supported.

You just forgot to say that the mission that took this picture is the LRO/LCROSS, the same that bombed the Moon in 2009, so that it takes no Einstein to figure out why there's one image where the base does appear and other where the base does not appear.

And btw I'm very curious to know how some guys on this thread found another photo of that exact area, if there's NO caption in the original website of LRO/LCROSS mission, identifying THAT area....

And since the photo belongs to Richard Hoagland's website, I wonder if he wasn't onto this subject already...
edit on 3/14/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

I knew it:

If the falling Centaur punched a hole directly through the roof-- Of some massive, ancient lunar structure ... located on the pitch-black floor of Cabeus!

www.enterprisemission.com...

Debunkers failed miserably by using a photo from an article of Richard Hoagland, EXACTLY about NASA have bombed that area for wipe out some secret base.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Sorry wrong thread, back in a mo. This looked well interesting at a glance!
edit on 14-3-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
All I see is a picture, of something that kind of looks like a moon, with a rectangular - that could be anything.

Do people not understand that "misleading" or "straight-out lieing" on the title of the thread is not cool?

Well, it's not cool.

Still an interesting picture, I wonder what it is!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

And btw I'm very curious to know how some guys on this thread found another photo of that exact area, if there's NO caption in the original website of LRO/LCROSS mission, identifying THAT area....

I was wondering the exact same thing. HOW DID THEY KNOW?
edit on 14-3-2012 by josh2009s because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Come on, lets use a bit of reason and logic.....IF..........IF..........IF...........there really was a "moon base" why would they have secret info out on a desk for the world to see?

You mean the NASA that still hasn't closed the door to hackers getting into their system?
You mean the NASA that told us about arsenic based life forms on Earth?
You mean the NASA that 'lost' the lap top with the control codes to the ISS?

That NASA?

Besides Exuberant1 was the first one to find this anomaly

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by wmd_2008

Just say 'no', if that is what you mean.

"I refuse to contribute any images to this thread about images" or words to that effect would also do.

It lets us know that you intend to hang around and not post images. And stuff.

Edit:

Hey Bro,

Do you see a roughly rectangular feature in this image?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

You mean the NASA that still hasn't closed the door to hackers getting into their system?
You mean the NASA that told us about arsenic based life forms on Earth?
You mean the NASA that 'lost' the lap top with the control codes to the ISS?

That NASA?

What's with you and NASA? Are you a disgruntled laid off former employee?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

does it really matter what moon it is? seriously?

a base on a moon, even if its jupiter moon, a base is a base, maybe its not a base maybe something left by other advanced or dead civilisation yet its there.

very interresting.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
That dude.....has an excessively hairy arm.

It kept me from looking at the picture at first. Anyways...

You have to be the only guy on here that posts really good threads about the moon and aliens.
you did a great job on the ancient aliens thread.

I think it is in fact a moon base and that they don't want anyone that isn't government qualified to know a thing about their creepy wine/bread space missions. Personally, I hate liars. Telling us the truth would just put a solid backround to our already withstanding belief in aliens.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Back in October 2009, I notice this too see this link about half way down:
I think its worth researching a bit more. Looks like a marker in the photo and not placed on top.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida
When looking at the original photo next to the posted "cleaned up" version, I notice in the original that the "building" is not entirely rectangular or even square, look as though it's squashed, so I'm guessing the cleaned up version has been edited for wow factor, don't get me wrong the original is still a good pic, blurry, but good

Also, I viewed these photos from my iPhone.
edit on 14/3/2012 by AlanQaida because: (no reason given)

I disagree with your comments. Here is a screen grab of the "anomaly" from the original photo. At Picasa I blew it up to 400% - look at the magnification on the bottom right corner. That's my keyboard's zoom feature that could have gone to 500% but you can see at 400%, after clicking on the original photo to maximize the original photo!, that the "anomaly" retains its rectangular or square shape.

I don't think that the other nearby feature mentioned has any validity.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
Well, i have no idea what this is;

I've adjusted the perspective to get a better view, the shape becomes easier to look at:

As a logical guess, i would guess it "could be" a small piece of sellotape, simply by the fact that the edges of the rectangular object don't differ in brightness, if you look closely the shadow of the ditch the object appears to be in isn't affecting the outline shadow. Also that the center of the rectangle is transparent (you can see the purple tint to the right side of the area).

The triangular structure shape seems to dissapear when the perspective is changed, and looks more like a generic crater.

Also, on the left side of the sheet, there appears to be a piece of what i would assume to be sellotape also. It seems to have the same characteristics around the edges as the "thing" in the center of the paper also. Although i can't be sure if it's simply a box drawn with a pen.

I could be entirely wrong however, just a guess.

edit on 14/3/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/3/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

I disagree with the "sellotape" theory. Look at my 400% enlargement of the enlarged original photo and you can see that the "anomaly" is stepped and the shadows are in correct perspective as the light source is on the left.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It looks like one of these NASA tools and machines, why a base necessarily? And is there any photos of the dark side of the Moon?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Nice watch

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Could be Mars?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Arken,

What do you think about this?

For some unexplained reason, I instinctually know there is life and structures on the Moon (possibly Mars too....but not as sure) however I am usually not impressed with these blurred out abstract photos/videos we tend to see. But this one I submit has got me excited. It's probably been on here already seeing it's from last year so you're probably familiar with it. And although not the clearest, the mere shapes in this little region of the Moon is very impressive.

This thread doesn't quite do it for me because we have no idea what that photo is supposed to be of. That square thing almost looks like a pull-top from a can of beer.
So, I haven't gone through any replies on this thread but here's a high resolution of your photo (if you don't already have this)
www.nasa.gov...

Look forward to your response Arken!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Is This the smoking gun? Is this the proof that there is an Ancient Extraterrestrial Civilization on the Moon? A huge Rectangular anomaly right on the desk of Nasa Ames Research Center. What is this perfectly rectangular anomaly on the Moon?

Full image www.nasa.gov...
snip

edit on 14-3-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

What would be of main interest to me, a researcher, are the details of how this "anomaly" was found. What led the person, you?, to zoom in on that photograph? What did you see and did you see it as we see it before showing the closeup of the area?

Give us the details as it seems others found it and posted it as far back as 2009 or even earlier. The dirt, man!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I have done what was not done by any of you members; I wrote to Anthony Colaprete, the young man in the photo with his left arm resting on the photo in question. Below is the email I sent him:

Hi Anthony: A photo showing you at the NASA Ames Research Center has set off fireworks at the Aliens and UFOs forum at Above Top Secret (ATS). A thread titled "Alien Moon Base in a Photo on the Desk of NASA Ames Research Center!" (www.abovetopsecret.com...)has grown to 4 pages, and growing, and they are all speculating because no one has offered a prosaic explanation, yet. And that's why I'm writing to you, so that you can settle the question if you so desire.

The thread activity is centered on the photo that your left arm is resting on. A sharp-eyed member of ATS or, perhaps, Richard Hoagland, has zoomed in on the photo where a rectangular or square area is visible. Of course, members of the above forum smell a lunar alien base. Others have posited that a secret photo, such as this one would be considered if it, indeed, showed a lunar alien structure then it wouldn't be featured on a photo shoot.

The area/craters have been identified so we can skip the whereabouts, and the same area has been found on other photos except the area showing the rectangle/square is in shadow in the other photos so we can't see what is in the shadow.

We will appreciate it if you could provide an answer to this "mystery". You can reply to me and I will post your answer on the thread with or without your name. I include the photos of you at Ames and a closeup of the alleged anomaly shown in the photo that your arm rests on and as an attachments. I have magnified the section of the photo in question 400%.

BTW, a couple of members have shown admiration for your wristwatch so if you could include its brand also, it will make them happy and there might be a run on sales! :-)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have a question about something that never had truly occured to me before. I think given the face that the moon has a single face that is always pointed toward the earth would make it mathmatically astronmically hard to be hit with comets accept at certain percentages of wide angles which would allow comets to bypass the earth's gravitational field. So shouldn't the surface of the moon have far less craters on it's surface. I don't know, just something intriguing.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The blue and white working paper looks like a user computer cartographics system perhaps unique for NASA use. I don't know much about them, the uses could be just as mundane as for cleaning up, or a seamless computerised 'airbrushing' if you want to be conspiritorial. Some of the older airbrushing was a bit hamfisted, whether it was for cleaning up, or just presentation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join