It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base in a Photo on the Desk of NASA Ames Research Center!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

The word of a Nasa Researcher.... Nothing less from NASA...
This is a great way to strengthen any thread! Nice job.

Now, while we are all giving each other high-fives we shouldn't lose sight of the importance of doing our due diligence to substantiate our threads. Everyone should be doing this when posting on ATS.

Let's hope Bryan doesn't muck up this thread too bad during the Recap!

edit on 18-3-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
What do not convince me in the reply by Anthony Colaprete...

The image of interest is a simulation of the moon’s surface generated from a digital elevation model and illumination models. It was made prior to the impact of the Centaur with the same lighting conditions as those at the day/time of impact.

In my opinion this is not an image of "a digital elevation model and illumination models".

The image on the "Desk" seems to be a real image of lunar surface and not a digital model.
Totally different.

Well Arken look at the picture here

Why is the Moon that colour maybe thats the way they make sure elevation models are not released as PHOTOGRAPHS!!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

The most important data comes from tools like spectroscopy.

There isn't a single image/footage nor from dozens of Erath Observatories, nor from LCROSS(!) of the impact!
Absolutely nothing. A so huge impact (40 meters in diameter) and no a single photogram....

Data will be modified for everything

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

blogs.airspacemag.com...
edit on 3/18/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Arken

blogs.airspacemag.com...
edit on 3/18/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Photoshop works fine and on full power in certain offices!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

So you complain about no pictures and when you are shown one you say it's fake.
Perfect.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

No. Seriously: THIS is how NASA "debunked" the alien Moon base photo of the Ames Research Center?

edit on 18-3-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

I must be dense because I don't understand the purpose of the video. Is this undercoveralien a member here? What's his problem? Is he pissed because he wants to believe that the photo under Anthony's arm shows a real alien anomaly/artifact/structure and he's not happy with Anthony's prosaic explanation? Someone please enlighten me.

BTW, this is the 2nd YT video that features me and an ATS controversy re: lunar anomalies in a short period of time.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Dude, I tried asking this undercover alien guy on youtube just some very basic questions. He refused to answer with evidence repeatedly, kept making personal attacks, and SWORE I was a paid NSA or CIA informant. I don't know how he reached the conclusions he did about this so-called moon base and I REALLY don't know how he came to the conclusions about myself. I asked these questions to him and he banned me twice. Not really leaving his opinions open for debate as his YT bulletin suggests. He also removed a bunch of my posts that simply asked questions. Check for ConspiracyFearists and LiveStatusNobels comments if you'd like. They got some attention and engaged a few other of his viewers. It seems he thinks he should be able to make bold claims, but when met with skepticism, it seems he has no choice but to revert to ad hom attacks. I like to debate and question. For anyone that understands the debate process, you will quickly realize the logical fallacies.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Good job Shrike

The word of a Nasa Researcher....
Nothing less from NASA...

Even if... a big "IF"... that "thing"... cast a perfect rectangulat shadow....

edit on 17-3-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

I'm gonna go with the word of they guy who's actually in the photo, leaning on the pic in question that's lying on his desk as a reference for a project with which he was actively involved, since all you've got is your "Never A Straight Answer" mantra, even when faced with the straightest of answers.

But hey, don't stop believin'... hold onto that feelin'.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
In addition to the photo in question . The screen data for the Principal Investigator appears to show what could be tremor data similar to that during earth quakes . The wave forms on his screen look so alike to what we see here from our sensors here .

Just saying .

What , 10 lines of sensor data from what sensors and where . plus the other screens imaging that is showing no where near the square area of the desks image . Looks like there is more going on from the original image than just the square on the paper .
edit on 19-3-2012 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk
reply to post by Arken

does it really matter what moon it is? seriously?

Hell yes - dairy of a multi-billion dollar business worldwide, and if that thing really is cheese then the bottom's gonna drop out of the market!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyFearist22

Dude, I tried asking this undercover alien guy on youtube just some very basic questions. He refused to answer with evidence repeatedly, kept making personal attacks, and SWORE I was a paid NSA or CIA informant. I don't know how he reached the conclusions he did about this so-called moon base and I REALLY don't know how he came to the conclusions about myself. I asked these questions to him and he banned me twice. Not really leaving his opinions open for debate as his YT bulletin suggests. He also removed a bunch of my posts that simply asked questions. Check for ConspiracyFearists and LiveStatusNobels comments if you'd like. They got some attention and engaged a few other of his viewers. It seems he thinks he should be able to make bold claims, but when met with skepticism, it seems he has no choice but to revert to ad hom attacks. I like to debate and question. For anyone that understands the debate process, you will quickly realize the logical fallacies.

I sent him a message simply stating that I was the person who sent the email and received Anthony's reply and that I wanted to leave a comment on his video page but the Submit button was not activated so I couldn't leave my comments. He hasn't replied and I don't expect him to. He's probably a lurker on this forum to find out about this thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
reply to post by Arken

How do you know that is infact the earth's moon?

Also, what makes you suggest it is an 'Alien Moon Base?...'

Wouldn't the fact that NASA
had a picture of an off planet base
be news and alien in origin?

Last time I checked, there were no bases,
or any structure, on any moon, anywhere.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Well that sounds about right. Maybe you could have either helped prove his point better or completely undermined it. I'm not sure. But besides that, after he complained about my apparent "trolling," he started to monitor his comments to probably censor out material he didn't like. Figures. Anyhow, all I was looking for was a debate. Nothing hostile. Maybe we agree to disagree. But his apparent treatment of his viewers and blocking of members and comments shows to me that he can not hold a reasonable position when challenged.

I am curious however to know what info you had for him if you don't mind.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Scientific American says...

NASA's mission to bomb the Moon

www.scientificamerican.com...

NASA LOVES blowing things up Did the same with that comet Temple 1 too

KABOOOOOMMMM!!!! and they didn't even know why they got that big flash so are sending a second mission to find out

Is this the same S/A that proudly produced the following, earth shaking, galactically disturbing headlines?

Alex the Parrot's Posthumous Paper Shows His Mathematical Genius
Deadly Duo: Mixing Alcohol and Prescription Drugs Can Result in Accidental Death
Could a Penny Dropped Off a Skyscraper Actually Kill You?
Caffeine Disrupts Sleep...
Marijuana Mouth Spray: Will Cancer Pain Reliever Be Abused?
Is the Amazon Transforming before Our Eyes?

...all withing the last 60 days?

Aw, there was a time...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think Nasa has been outsourcing all work to the moon for the last several decades. They have obviously toppled our government and now act with complete control of our resources. P.s is that an invicta?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyFearist22

Well that sounds about right. Maybe you could have either helped prove his point better or completely undermined it. I'm not sure. But besides that, after he complained about my apparent "trolling," he started to monitor his comments to probably censor out material he didn't like. Figures. Anyhow, all I was looking for was a debate. Nothing hostile. Maybe we agree to disagree. But his apparent treatment of his viewers and blocking of members and comments shows to me that he can not hold a reasonable position when challenged.

I am curious however to know what info you had for him if you don't mind.

Well, from what I could tell his video represented someone's disatisfaction with Anthony's response and was really angry in his presentation. He was using youtube to vent his frustation which I thought was kind of childish and I wanted to get his reason for putting up a video in which he didn't offer an opposing POV with evidence to support it. But it doesn't matter now as in the future when I see his name on a video my alarm will go off and I'll just look at the presentation and react accordingly. Some people should be ignored and he is one of them.

His video had nothing to do with me.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
to all who butt-hugged the NASA email response, i shake my head in wonder. when the poster announced he had sent the email, i knew there were only two possible responses from NASA: 1] a simple explaination 2] a cover story. listen, if the photo really was of a lunar anomaly that had been targeted, DO YOU THINK NASA CAN ADMIT SO BECAUSE YOU ASK? are you crazy? do you know what security clearance means? it means if they did get caught in a mistake, they can either lie, or ignore the issue. if it was a real moon anomaly, then THEY CANNOT ADMIT IT. ridiculous to think otherwise. this would not be the first time information has been mistakenly leaked by zoomed photos.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
here's another way to look at it.. if you send nasa an email asking for explanation regarding a legitimate security breach such as this photo might be, then the ONLY value of NASA's response is its usefulness in catching NASA in a lie, which would further validate the lunar anomaly. so the FIRST thing any sane person interested in anomalies would do, is to critically analze NASA's response in comparason to the original evidence, LOOKING for evidence of coverup. in this case, the explanation is comparatively somewhat sketchy, although may well be the simple prosaic explaination. but to simply accept a government response to UFO issues at face value, when for security clearance reasons they would be OBLIGATED to lie or deny, is downright silly.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by badazz
(Below is badazz's first reply which I've added to his second reply, below)
to all who butt-hugged the NASA email response, i shake my head in wonder. when the poster announced he had sent the email, i knew there were only two possible responses from NASA: 1] a simple explaination 2] a cover story. listen, if the photo really was of a lunar anomaly that had been targeted, DO YOU THINK NASA CAN ADMIT SO BECAUSE YOU ASK? are you crazy? do you know what security clearance means? it means if they did get caught in a mistake, they can either lie, or ignore the issue. if it was a real moon anomaly, then THEY CANNOT ADMIT IT. ridiculous to think otherwise. this would not be the first time information has been mistakenly leaked by zoomed photos.

(second or present reply)
here's another way to look at it.. if you send nasa an email asking for explanation regarding a legitimate security breach such as this photo might be, then the ONLY value of NASA's response is its usefulness in catching NASA in a lie, which would further validate the lunar anomaly. so the FIRST thing any sane person interested in anomalies would do, is to critically analze NASA's response in comparason to the original evidence, LOOKING for evidence of coverup. in this case, the explanation is comparatively somewhat sketchy, although may well be the simple prosaic explaination. but to simply accept a government response to UFO issues at face value, when for security clearance reasons they would be OBLIGATED to lie or deny, is downright silly.

I don't know about your conspiracy alludements but I didn't pass any judgement on Anthony's response as it was too complicated for me to comprehend. He did supply sources which could be checked against his explanations.

I do agree that the photo that his arm is resting on doesn't show the same graphic in the photos he sent me which I posted here. The photo under his arm shows a "natural" looking structure while the photo he sends does not resemble the "structure". But this argument can only be taken so far by us landlubbers.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join