It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 13 - A major announcement by Anonymous

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

how has this got anything to do with the opening post?

please show me the connection.

Well, there was supposed to be announcement from Anon today. I found this story of a March 13th announcement from Anon and was merely asking if this was the announcement we were told to keep an eye out for.

I was expecting something bigger, something more.
That's why I'm asking if this was it.
So... is this it?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

Well, that was rather anti-climatic, now wasn't it??

I guess the people of Bahrain will be happy?!

That's what I mean. Surely there must be something else.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

s this the announcement?

Anonymous announce campaign against the Bahraini government
Posted: Tue 13 March 2012 - 02:51pm
Last Updated: Tue 13 March 2012 - 02:53pm
www.blottr.com...

No, those are real hackers who consider themselves to be anonymous. The announcement Fulford was talking about will be another pointless YouTube video from the imbecile who posted the Galactic Federation of Light hoax.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Where do you watch this?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Really? Bahraini government? Talk about not being relevant.

Expected a bit more

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If I had one Penny for each thing Benjamin Full-of-it-ford predicted, and which came finally true ..

.. I had zero pennies.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I just now saw this my inbox:

Dear Anonymous,

The purpose of this message is to inform you about the Revolution:

OCCUPY HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT IN LONDON ON NOVEMBER 5, 2012.
OCCUPY CONGRESS IN WASHINGTON D.C. ON NOVEMBER 11, 2012.

STOP WAR.
CANCEL ALL DEBT.
REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH.

Please, watch the "Nazi Banksters' Crimes Ripple Effect" movie to find out why, how, and to have sound arguments to persuade others. The movie can be easily found with a search engine.

Please, print the flyers at 2012jubilee.info and distribute them.

Please, spread this message and the movie to everyone you know.

-Anonymous

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I found this but it's hardly shocking (imho).

Vatican confirms second Anonymous hack

Also posted on anonops twitter feed. Who knows and to be honest, if this is it, who cares?

ETA Just a thought...the Goldman Sachs thing maybe? *crosses fingers*
edit on 13/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The Anonymous group seems about as organized and coherent as the Occupy protestors. Maybe they've just been overrun by too many competing interests.

What's next, taking down toysrus.com for a couple minutes?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
If I had one Penny for each thing Benjamin Full-of-it-ford predicted, and which came finally true ..

.. I had zero pennies.

It can't be denied that the trillion dollar conspiracy that was uncovered (House of Lords) coincides with over a hundred bank resignations.

There is a lot happening and as a result, I am willing to hear what is being presented...The above reality cannot be denied...and perhaps there is a concern for public perception regarding the extravagance of the conspiracy...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

there are campaigns launched every week by anonymous. they often pick a country that is doing something they don't like and target it. there has been huge unrest in Bahrain over the last few months and the authorities there are cracking down on the people very hard. this gets hardly any coverage in the media because of the power of those in charge there.

this has nothing to do with what was spoken about in the OP. the very fact you are trying to link the two makes me wonder how much of the information in the OP you actually read.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

this has nothing to do with what was spoken about in the OP. the very fact you are trying to link the two makes me wonder how much of the information in the OP you actually read.

I concede your point. All I was doing was posting an Anon announcement from today and wondered if this was the announcement referred to since I have not seen any other Anon announcement today. As the general consensus is that it is not then... well. That's that I guess.

I am not linking the two. Obviously the announcement the OP was waiting for is not the one I posted. The OP's expected announcement has yet to be seen.

OK?

I'll even star your post.

I can't be any more clear than that.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Since Fulford lives in Japan, it is now Wednesday the fourteenth. Fail.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Yawn,

What are they going to do ?

Make a website unavailable for a couple of hours.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
in fact the announcement wouldnt be in youtube this time, annonym is starting to use other pages... like ats...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The concept of Anon taking over the all mighty elite institutions and business and free the people of the world is becoming an old prophecy. Sorry Anon, but we got tired of promises and cheap talk.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Anon Ops Communications:

anonops.blogspot.co.nz...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

I concede your point. All I was doing was posting an Anon announcement from today and wondered if this was the announcement referred to since I have not seen any other Anon announcement today. As the general consensus is that it is not then... well. That's that I guess.

I am not linking the two. Obviously the announcement the OP was waiting for is not the one I posted. The OP's expected announcement has yet to be seen.

OK?

I'll even star your post.

I can't be any more clear than that.

if you have not seen any other anon announcements today you must not be looking hard enough. there is a new announcement /video on youtube nearly every hour now. Its getting completely out of hand. half the videos are now contradicting the other half. Because anonymous pushed the story that everyone is 'anonymous' a lot of people have started to believe this and every nut job out there is now publishing anon vidoes and announcements. its all getting a bit silly.

(i am not interested in stars. i want the star crap removed from the site. its destroying it.)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Just in case anonymous didn't get off their butts, Ben sent one himself

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
we all are anonymous... it's easy explained:

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join