It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 13 - A major announcement by Anonymous

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

There will be an announcement, aired live on March 13th on the internet, by the hacker group anonymous, the gnostic Illuminati faction and the White Dragon Society. If this announcement is not heeded, there will be revolution according to both anonymous and the gnostics.
Source

This snippet comes from Benjamin Fulford's latest blog entry. Apparently, there is supposed to be some kind of announcement out by Anonymous some time today. Of course, some random guy on YouTube can very easily make this prediction come true using Microsoft Sam and a few hours of creative writing, so I'm assuming this announcement will be made somewhere prominent; maybe it will be on their official blog. What I don't get is the "aired live" part. How will people know where to watch this live broadcast if nobody even knows where or when it will be?

I have found next to no information about this upcoming announcement anywhere, but any information is appreciated. This prediction of an announcement by Benjamin Fulford may or may not come to pass, but at least the time we have to wait is barely a day.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Gemwolf because: Added source

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Will definitely be interesting to see. I'll have to check YouTube when I wake up for work tomorrow evening. More than likely it will be broadcast on YouTube through the already established Anon account.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Check YouTube all you want. It won't be "live" if it's on YouTube.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
While I really hope there is some kind of revolution or change for the better, I strongly suspect Fulford is Fulofhimself

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Yes...Anonymous have many major announcements about their 'major announcements'.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Check YouTube all you want. It won't be "live" if it's on YouTube.

Eh, I sleep during the majority of the day, so I will probably miss it regardless. Don't particularly care about live feed, especially if they don't state when and where it will show up, lol.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Maybe they will intercept one of the major news stations...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
Maybe they will intercept one of the major news stations...

Well, that would be an accomplishment of epic proportions. I don't think they have the might to do that.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I am Anonymous and i am here to tell you the major message:

We at anonymous have decided to... get a life. Goodbye internet, yee have been good!

We have forgiven.

We have forgotten.

We are (not) Legion.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

TsukiLunar, 6/9/2011-13/3/2012
May you rest in peace now that you have incurred the wrath of anonymous and shall be internet killed.

ok im no good at making e-threats but im sure someone in their mothers basement is currently trying to locate you and destroy your e-life

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
If they upload a picture of the original Little Debbie Snack Cakes box then we can all turn the internet off.
Game over.
It is done.

link   
It's the CIA trying to get a location on the hacktivists that have not been rounded up. The A Team no longer gives a heads up before an announcement. No need to really, MSM has been getting the word out. No more drumrolls for the hypes.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   

they posted a message about this a week or two ago. They had also included the galatic federation of light in the message as well as the huge financial scandal and court cases. they then later confirmed it was a hoax and anyone who believes such rubbish is a fool.

this seems to be the same story.

anon seem to be self-destructing at the moment.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

ok im no good at making e-threats but im sure someone in their mothers basement is currently trying to locate you and destroy your e-life

Hmm, you maybe right. But I do have something in my favor. I have the real names of several Anonymous members which I will be re-ldfjslsafk---

HA HA HA I WAS JUST JOKING EVERYTHING IS FINE HERE NOTHING HAPPENED TO ME I AM NOT TIED UP OR ANYTHING JUST IGNORE ME ANONYMOUS IS THE BEST WE ARE LEGION

edit on 13-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

You're both pathetically unfunny.

Though Anon should quit talking and start acting.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Reply to post by The Sword

If their acting is as bad as their hacking I think I'd rather hear them sing.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
They bore me now. Yawn.
Seriously, I couldn't care less what they are up to now or what they have to announce. They have not done anything that amazes me or bothers me.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Is this the announcement?

Anonymous announce campaign against the Bahraini government
Posted: Tue 13 March 2012 - 02:51pm
Last Updated: Tue 13 March 2012 - 02:53pm
www.blottr.com...

The group Anonymous has announced a campaign against the Bahraini government and has called for an end to the suppressive regime.

Traditionally the hacker group has always supported revolutionary movements such as the Egyptian or the Syrian revolution. In their message, members of Anonymous vow their support for Bahrain people.

The group demands for the Bahraini government to stop killing its people, to put an end to human rights violations, to stop arresting and torturing their citizens and to stop the use of mercenaries against their own people. It also demands the release of all human rights activists and those jailed for political crimes.

www.blottr.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

how has this got anything to do with the opening post?

please show me the connection.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Well, that was rather anti-climatic, now wasn't it??

I guess the people of Bahrain will be happy?!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join