It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
what if its all sliced together and the audio quality lowered down 56kbps with a bit compression on the low ends of the frequency?

So no one would notice its just been chopped together.
edit on 7-3-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Obama's voice can easily be impersonated...just as many other president or celebrity can.

This guy does it very well....

others:

There are more but i think this is enough.
edit on 7-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

Just because he can be impersonated doesn't mean he was impersonated in this recording.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Obama's voice can easily be impersonated...just as many other president or celebrity can.

This guy does it very well....

others:

There are more but i think this is enough.
edit on 7-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

Oh man how sad, he died the other day of unknown causes, he was only 48, R.I.P. Steve Bridges.

Steve bridges .com
edit on 7-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Neither of these impersonators sound anywhere near like Obama. It's sold because they are dressed up like Obama and copy his mannerisms and body language. The OP's recording sounds exactly like Obama... The people who say it doesn't are in denial.

Not saying it's real, however -- it's much closer than either of these comedians have ever been to being the real deal.

It's amplified, he's away from the mic, it's low bit yet still clearer than a phone call.... Not sure how anybody can just jump to the hoax wagon, as far as I'm concerned this is plausible.

edit on 3/8/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: removed unnecessary quote of entire preceding post

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Im with you on that, I don't think either of these two sound like the voice on the tape, the voice on the tape sounds a lot like Barack Obama lol

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
what if its all sliced together and the audio quality lowered down 56kbps with a bit compression on the low ends of the frequency?

So no one would notice its just been chopped together.
edit on 7-3-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)

I didn't think it sounded like Obama, but I thought maybe the audio was fidgeted like that somehow. At first, I thought maybe he was in a helicopter, but then I heard a periodic thump in the audio like someone bumping their mouth or hand on a mike. Maybe someone had their hand cupped over the mike to aid in their impersonation?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Is that really Obama? Who knows.

Was the person being truthful and accurate? Absolutely.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Definetly trying to stir the pot with this one either way. I don't believe we'll ever know one way or the other if this is Obama. So even that makes the recording impotent as far as being used for anything. The use of the term
TPTB seems a little hokey.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

C'mon Paul supporters, grow a pair. Demand you candidate stand up to the GOP!

Start a pledge wherein you refuse to vote for any GOP candidates, until TPTB come clean.

Or simply vote for the party that is crushing your candidate.

If Obama was rigging an election against Paul you guys would be marching in the street. But when it's Mitt Romney you just moan and moan but do nothing.

So grow a pair or stop your whining and accusations.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
why wouldn't just say the republicans or the GOP why use the term the powers that be?, he never says that in speeches when he talks about the repubs.

Because he was not talking to the public this time.

I think the voice is real.

He knows TPTB control the whole show.

TPTB don't refer to candidates by party name.

Someone is doing a voice comparison on an oscilloscope to verify the voice is Obama.

The puppets know who their masters are.

There are many scapegoats.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Ahh well if he's got an oscillioscope problem solved.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I recall Israel/Mossad admitting they had technology that could mimic any voice of any person in the world from a few seconds of source material... (I will try to find the source)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Great post Op... Amazing what is on the internet these days... everything.. even dirty laundry.. TPTB are in chaos.. and totally out of control. A true sign the control grid is failing.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Who was he allegedly talking to?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
Great post Op... Amazing what is on the internet these days... everything.. even dirty laundry.. TPTB are in chaos.. and totally out of control. A true sign the control grid is failing.
Shut up Obama

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

sorry chief but the Obama in the hot mic vid, sounds WAY more authentic then either of your impersonators. They aren't bad, but obviously not him. The original....at this point I'm not so sure. I'm beginning to think it's him.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

I imagine the by using the term TPTB he was making a snide or crude remark. Though i could be wrong, when i refer to my bosses at work around any one i call them just that or by name but when im complaining to my wife i refer to them as TPTB.

p.s. im not sure if this is really Obama in the recording but even if it is what does it matter?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I think it is a moot point if this is real or not.
We already know the presidents are selected.

Wall Street Bankers picked Obama and their now picking Romney.
Look at the money they are donating to his campaign.

It matters not to them if their democrat or republican as long as they own them

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Guess it has already been said earlier in the thread but, a recording like that is not enough proof, at least not in my opinion.

We all know a recording easily can be faked. It is just like posting a blurry/out of focus picture of something and claim that it is as good proof as a crisp and clear one.
This is interesting and I am looking forward to se/hear some kind of analysis on it.

Though in general, it would not surprise me if this is true.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

And so it becomes Hillary

I'll bump this in november

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join