It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joining the Illuminati or The Templars

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I don't have a firm understanding of either, though I can see where either side is coming from, if anyone on ats belongs to either organization would you tell me why you joined, the rules of your society, the end goal of your organization, and whatever you can about the initiation process. I was in a deep meditation and came to an understanding of how corrupt this world is and that how a clean slate filled with those of pure mind and heart would be the best thing for humanity. And I don't necessarily think hitler was bad, I disagree with his method of freeing his people but he did what he thought best. I'm not a bad person or a nazi or anything bad, I'm jut sick of how this world is and how were losing ourselves to a failing government, and I'm sick of all the monsters who prey on the weak and would like to know if either group would accept a candidate based on the above mentioned.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
No one here belongs to any of that, what reason would they have to be here? There will be those who claim they are though.

Hitler was a genius, a mad genius, there is a fine line between crazy and genius, but a person that is responsibly for the death of an estimated 11 million people is not a good person.
edit on 1-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
No one here belongs to any of that, what reason would they have to be here? There will be those who claim they are though.

There are actually quite a few Templars here, but no Illuminati (that organization went defunct in the 18th century).

Requirements to become a Knight Templar is that one must be a Master Mason and Royal Arch Mason in good standing in his Lodge and Chapter, as well as a Christian in theology. Some states also require that the candidate be a Cryptic Mason.

However, if the OP thinks Hitler was a stand-up guy who went around "freeing" people, then neither Masonry nor Templary is for him.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hipgnosis

There are actually quite a few Templars here, but no Illuminati (that organization went defunct in the 18th century).

Yea there is people that say they are but most likely they're local lodge members of their city that because they're in the group think they know all the secrets. There's no 33's here, why would some one with access to real information come here and sift through the threads BS?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
wow,i can post a reply that would take hours to read!!! but i wont!
hitler was backed by the rich elite. it ia well known(i hope) thet america had financial intrest in nazi germany.
3m,dupont,ford motors,ibm(look it up)
america helped set up shop for isreal,iran,iraq,most of south america. ' we'll give you power,you give us the rest!'
lots of info out there to look up. project paperclip is a good start.
as for the illuminati,i feel it is a generic term now. but they did exist!
now the templars were real! they started as 9 french knights sent to protect the road way for people on a pilgremige to jerusalem. ya right! 9 dudes to moniter all of palastine!!!! c'mon!
whilst in jeruselem,they excavated below solomon's palace. proof has been found by the presence of a templar sword,and other stuff.
now legend tells they found the truth about christianity,and brought what they found back to france,blackmailed the pope,and the king because they knew about the lies about the christ being son of god.
they became very wealthy,and answeres to nobody but the pope.
it was rumoured they would spit on the crucifix in denial of the lies.
they all got rounded up and arrested for blasphomy on fri. 13 1309 i believe.
friday the 13th unlucky for some! thats where that saying comes from.
most were tortured,and burned at the stake,with jaque de lomay being the last grand master of the order.
the king of france was in alot of debt with the templars,so thais was his plan.
when he went to get their fortune,it was all gone,hid away some time before.
some say they brought it to the cathers to hide,but the inquisitian and roman soldiers blokced them in a fortress called montsegur wher ultimately the cathers commited suicide instead of being captured.
but it is said some cathors escaped and made their way to scotland,and now the 'treasure' is in rosslyn chapel.
there is an obscure degree in freemasoary which describes fellow brothers being lowered into the vault of king solomon's temple,and coming out with something very important. i think it may be the rite of enoch,but i'm not sure.
now this treasure that kept elluding tptb couldn't be a bunch of gold,too hard to transport in a hurry.
but it could be historical treasure,or real historical proof about jesus.
that he escaped the cross,or that mary was carrying his child.
any way thats the very bare bones of it! lots of info out there if you look.
if any one could add to,or correct my info,please do! i'm getting tired and my spelling sux rite now!

hoe this helps friend. look up scottish freemasonary/templars. and definately check out rosslyn chapel,its really cool!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hipgnosis

why christian? i thought the 'G' just meant god! any god! please explain. what about hindu masons?
are they outta luck?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Requirements to become a Knight Templar is that one must be a Master Mason and Royal Arch Mason in good standing in his Lodge and Chapter, as well as a Christian in theology. Some states also require that the candidate be a Cryptic Mason.

However, if the OP thinks Hitler was a stand-up guy who went around "freeing" people, then neither Masonry nor Templary is for him.

I love how you say the Illuminati ended in the 18th century. Care to show any proof? I would love to know how that is possible when I know the Illuminati myself.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hipgnosis

I've heard that 5% of top level freemasons are chosen into the Illuminati.

I don't know, I'm just wondering if there's any truth to that.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Why wouldn't a 33rd be here? All the secrets were lost..........

29INFDIV

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

"G" stands for Gnosis or GAOTU, thats all I wanna say.

29INFDIV

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

There are York Rite, & Scottish Rite, only one Rite can become Templars.

29INFDIV

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slavich

I love how you say the Illuminati ended in the 18th century. Care to show any proof? I would love to know how that is possible when I know the Illuminati myself.

Just curious, maybe it's the wording that's throwing me off but how do you know the illuminati, after all it's a group not an individual, that's like saying I know the NBA or I know the Olympics?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 29INFDIV

knowledge!? i guess my masonic friends have it wrong!
why wouldnt't it be a 'B' for baphomet,or an 'S' for sophia? the gnostics weren' to much liked by the church in that era!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 29INFDIV

the york rite? are you sure? the scottish rite is older. and i don't want to hear freemasonary was borne of england,because ther'e plenty of evedence of the contrary!
ok,now you make me have to go thru some books and research

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 29INFDIV

Why wouldn't a 33rd be here? All the secrets were lost..........

29INFDIV

As I said in the post your responding to, why would someone with access to real information come here to sift through the mounds of BS. Why would a 33 degree mason waste his time with feeling threads, what if threads, prediction threads in which have 0% success rate?

All the secrets were lost? ---- Could you be a bit more specific?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
wow,i can post a reply that would take hours to read!!! but i wont!
hitler was backed by the rich elite. it ia well known(i hope) thet america had financial intrest in nazi germany.
3m,dupont,ford motors,ibm(look it up)
america helped set up shop for isreal,iran,iraq,most of south america. ' we'll give you power,you give us the rest!'
lots of info out there to look up. project paperclip is a good start.
as for the illuminati,i feel it is a generic term now. but they did exist!
now the templars were real! they started as 9 french knights sent to protect the road way for people on a pilgremige to jerusalem. ya right! 9 dudes to moniter all of palastine!!!! c'mon!
whilst in jeruselem,they excavated below solomon's palace. proof has been found by the presence of a templar sword,and other stuff.
now legend tells they found the truth about christianity,and brought what they found back to france,blackmailed the pope,and the king because they knew about the lies about the christ being son of god.
they became very wealthy,and answeres to nobody but the pope.
it was rumoured they would spit on the crucifix in denial of the lies.
they all got rounded up and arrested for blasphomy on fri. 13 1309 i believe.
friday the 13th unlucky for some! thats where that saying comes from.
most were tortured,and burned at the stake,with jaque de lomay being the last grand master of the order.
the king of france was in alot of debt with the templars,so thais was his plan.
when he went to get their fortune,it was all gone,hid away some time before.
some say they brought it to the cathers to hide,but the inquisitian and roman soldiers blokced them in a fortress called montsegur wher ultimately the cathers commited suicide instead of being captured.
but it is said some cathors escaped and made their way to scotland,and now the 'treasure' is in rosslyn chapel.
there is an obscure degree in freemasoary which describes fellow brothers being lowered into the vault of king solomon's temple,and coming out with something very important. i think it may be the rite of enoch,but i'm not sure.
now this treasure that kept elluding tptb couldn't be a bunch of gold,too hard to transport in a hurry.
but it could be historical treasure,or real historical proof about jesus.
that he escaped the cross,or that mary was carrying his child.
any way thats the very bare bones of it! lots of info out there if you look.
if any one could add to,or correct my info,please do! i'm getting tired and my spelling sux rite now!

hoe this helps friend. look up scottish freemasonary/templars. and definately check out rosslyn chapel,its really cool!

Interesting post on the Knights Templar, I stay not very far from Rosslyn Chapel and have been there on a few occasions. Recently researchers and Grail enthusiasts have been probing into the historical Rosslyn Chapel to determine once and for all if this is truly the house of the Cup of Christ. Researchers, using the latest scanning, MRI, and Ultrasonic technologies, plan to view under the ground to attempt to locate the "secret vaults" present inside. To this day, the curators of the chapel have permitted no physical excavation.
edit on 3/1/12 by bluebook because: Update

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KJmaps

Most Grand Lodges look like Congress when convened, as far as a grand conspiracy, there are rooms in most Grand Lodges which are not on on Fire Alarm annunciators for such meetings, for such rites. I won't say the top 5% are chosen to be illuminati. I have 5 judges two police chiefs and a two governors in my lodge. I think people think the illuminati are real and they aren't remotely illuminati if such a thing exists if so, the president wouldn't have called the Gov. of MD JAKE...........

29INFDIV

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I really can't be more specific, the secrets were lost, when Hiram Abiff was struck on the head. Thats what everyone is trying to read into, its just a club.

29INFDIV
edit on 1-3-2012 by 29INFDIV because: typo

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Research all you want, been to meetings at several Grand Lodges, it is there to elevate others to higher degrees, just a big club. Join the shiners you can ride a scooter and a gun club.

29INFDIV

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

If you really want to get into it; most believe it is for the Great Architect Of the Universe, believe it or not in most lodges or Grand Lodges there is Jacobs Ladder & the tomb of Jesus.............

29INFDIV

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join