It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Israel Must Be Stopped

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Whats your point in all your replies ?

I just like to expose crap for what it is.

Will you support Israel if they bomb the crap out of Iran ?

Israel has never bombed "the crap" out of a country. What makes you think they want to now? I reckon my answer would depend on what you meant by "bomb the crap out of Iran", and what provocations might be involved.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 3-3-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Because they have let the USA do the dirty job

What about Gaza and Lebanon .. they have used many banned weapons

Cluster bombs
White Phosphorous

and now they are ready to use nukes on Iran
do you support that many war crimes ?
how can you excuse such monstrous act

Israel doesnt want peace .. it has clearly stated so
and they continu to build settlements on palestinians soil
when UN again made many resolution.. never Israel has respected them
this regime is crual and need to be replace so a peace treaty can have a real chance to work

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Israel has never bombed "the crap" out of a country

no they use proxies for that....like NATO

palistien notwithstanding
Netanyahu just told Obama thats the US 's JOB
TO impail itself for Isreal

Netanyahu will ask Obama to threaten Iran strike...

....Israel wants Obama to make further-reaching declarations than the vague assertion that "all options are on the table," the official said. In particular, Netanyahu wants Obama to state unequivocally that the United States is preparing for a military operation in the event that Iran crosses certain "red lines," said the official; Israel feels this will increase pressure on Iran by making clear that there exists a real U.S. threat.

The White House was furious after McCain spoke out after the meeting with Netanyahu, said one source. McCain said, "There should be no daylight between America and Israel in our assessment of the [Iranian] threat. Unfortunately there clearly is some." The Obama administration viewed this as Israeli intervention in U.S. internal political affairs, with Netanyahu briefing McCain and McCain repeating his statements like a parrot, according to a senior U.S. official.
www.haaretz.com...

Just who Runs the US anyway?
the threat of israels's nuclear missles which are aimed right at the Whitehouse, and 10 Downing street, and Ottawa, and the Kremlin?

PS would strafing the lifeboats of the USS Liberty without reprisal from the kow towed USA qualify as bombing the crap out of a country?
edit on 3-3-2012 by Danbones because: PS

edit on 3-3-2012 by Danbones because: PPS keep in mind McCAIN was known as the songbird in the vietneam war....a Traitor they say

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Because they have let the USA do the dirty job

The United States has never bombed the crap out of another country on the behalf of Israel.

What about Gaza and Lebanon .. they have used many banned weapons

If I was surrounded by hostiles, I'd use any damn thing I could to protect myself too. Even so, that still doesn't qualify as bombing the crap out of a country.

and now they are ready to use nukes on Iran

So what? I imagine that ALL countries that possess nuclear weapons are ready to use them. What good would a nuke be if you weren't ready to use it?

do you support that many war crimes ?

What war crimes are you refering too?

how can you excuse such monstrous act

What "monstrous act" have I excused?

Israel doesnt want peace ..

Neither does anyone else in the Middle East. The Middle East has ALWAYS been a hotbed of conflict. Israel IS one of the more peaceful countries in that area though.

when UN again made many resolution.. never Israel has respected them

The UN IS A JOKE! Rightfully so, nobody listens to them.

this regime is crual and need to be replace so a peace treaty can have a real chance to work

I could say the same for most regimes in the Middle East. I would do a better job of it though.

Peace in the Middle East is only a "pipe dream". History shows that to be true.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

no they use proxies for that....like NATO

NATO has never bombed the crap out of another country.

Just who Runs the US anyway?

Why are you asking me? I'm sure you have already made your mind up on that issue.

would strafing the lifeboats of the USS Liberty without reprisal from the kow towed USA qualify as bombing the crap out of a country?

Not at all, but I reckon that does explain your "beef" with Israel. That was, indeed, a very unfortunate incident. That said, I have no doubt the United States would have attacked an Israeli technical research ship was anchored just off of our coast, if the roles had been reversed.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 3-3-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Actually, Israel tried to bomb the crap out of Southern Lebanon and went home with ther tails between their legs. They have bombed innocents in Gaza, justifying the fire crackers that come over the border hitting vacant land also with the accuracy of a bad archer.

Iran - have not attacked any country since I have been on this sh!thole anyway. The only thing they did attack was a US embassy back in 1979 to take their country back from sad pricks like your government. You want to talk about proxys? Check out the Iran/Iraq war back in the 80's where once again Iran was attacked by a US funded Iraq army.

Most likely knowing that Saddam could not achieve what the USA wanted in Iran, they toppled him, have now got a decent military build up around Iran, pillaged more oil and opium from Afghanistan and are now ready to try and finish off the Iranian regime or get their hands on what the Iranians have to offer.

Same in Syria where it is alleged French military (US mates) have been arrested on the ground and also speculation about british troops aiding and assisting the rebels. Iran have the right to peaceful nuclear technology. Don't like it, then set the example and dis-arm all the nuclear weapons.

Libya - NATO bombed the crap out of them and now look at the place.

Israel should be sanctioned for not allowing inspectors into their country to check on their secret nuke program, yet because an Islamic state is accused of doing the same thing, No, we cant have that happening, they are a threat to Israel and the world. The threat came when the first nuke was built, who built it?

So in conclusion say what you like, hypocrites and more hypocrites, liars and more liars in the name of democracy while innocent lives pay the ultimate price for a disgraceful agenda with no benefit to the world at all.

BTW - It doesnt matter who you are...

edit on 3-3-2012 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

Actually, Israel tried to bomb the crap out of Southern Lebanon and went home with ther tails between their legs. They have bombed innocents in Gaza, justifying the fire crackers that come over the border hitting vacant land also with the accuracy of a bad archer.

Actually, "tried" and "did" have different meanings. My comment still stands.

There have been innocents killed by both sides. What's your point?

Iran - have not attacked any country since I have been on this sh!thole anyway. The only thing they did attack was a US embassy back in 1979 to take their country back from sad pricks like your government.

I haven't accused Iran of attacking anyone.

Speaking of "sad pricks", why are you so pissy today?

You want to talk about proxys

Yes, let's do. It should have been spelled: proxies

That's enough of that subject.

Most likely knowing that Saddam could not achieve what the USA wanted in Iran, they toppled him, have now got a decent military build up around Iran, pillaged more oil and opium from Afghanistan and are now ready to try and finish off the Iranian regime or get their hands on what the Iranians have to offer.

Same in Syria where it is alleged French military (US mates) have been arrested on the ground and also speculation about british troops aiding and assisting the rebels.

I feel that, most likely, you are an ass too, but that doesn't make me right. I suspect I am though.

Iran have the right to peaceful nuclear technology.

What made you feel that I disagree.

So in conclusion say what you like, hypocrites and more hypocrites, liars and more liars in the name of democracy while innocent lives pay the ultimate price for a disgraceful agenda with no benefit to the world at all.

Calm down. That last little rant makes no sense. It seems that you left out what the "hypocrites and more hypocrites, liars and more liars" are doing "while innocent lives pay the ultimate price for a disgraceful agenda".

Would you care to try again?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I like the way you take the time to cut our argument by pieces
and then thats it ..nothing else

Now its Time to give us a proper opinion and arguments
what made you choose the oppresor side again ?
did you sold your soul a long time ago ?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

I like the way you take the time to cut our argument by pieces
and then thats it ..nothing else

Now its Time to give us a proper opinion and arguments
what made you choose the oppresor side again ?
did you sold your soul a long time ago ?

I gave you a star this time because I really did enjoy your last post.

In answer to your questions:
1) I haven't chosen a side. I'm still sorting garbage. There's a lot of it from both sides. What made you feel that I had?

As I said before, all I was doing is exposing what I feel to be crap. It didn't really matter where it was. I take my job as a Paid Government Disinfo Agent rather seriously.

2) I'm not convinced I have a soul to sell. So no, I've not sold it yet.

I will admit that I can be a real ass at times, but I sincerely hope you hold no hard feelings.

See ya buddy,
Milt

PS: If you have me pegged as living in the United States, you are correct. Where do you live?
edit on 3-3-2012 by BenReclused because: Add a PS

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

No hard feeling
also star for you
at least you are honest that you are a paid disinfo agent .. or not .. why saying it out loud ?

if i remember correctly you probably make more in a month then me in a yrs
the gov paid well their agents so they dont quit
been doing that for a long time ?
spreading disinfo on the net must be really enlightning for your inerself
hope you sleep well each night knowing you help creating more chaos and confusion

It look like you dont seem to have any choosen side yet
you are like a mercenary that respect their contract until
they toss you in a river with a suicide note on you
to be sure the truth go at the bottom of the river.. contract included
take your cash from the bank ..
once you are disposed they will take back their money
its more hard for them if you have hidden it

My side(good side) doesnt paid money but it is the right thing to do
remember .. the truth always prevail

You seem to be a good and inteligent guy
its time you tight for the good cause ... Humanity
many still have great potential .. dont think earth is already doomed to fail

edit on 3/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

libya iraq the balkans...using DU can be considered as bombing the crap out of a country ...

see ya
? no you can't see me..or you would see someone laffing at you and your...um factoids
toids as in layed by boids

at least i prove my points from the horse's mouth
you know the horse whose shrink committed suicide because he couldn't handle the horses INSANITY no more
edit on 4-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by Danbones because: added quote box, spelling

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I don't care what happens to Israel, as long as the US stops supporting it. I am not advocating leaving our allies in the dark, rather that Israel is no ally, our allies were right along side of us during Iraq and Afganistan.
edit on 4-3-2012 by drgood because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Who killed Jesus Christ again ?

The Romans crucified him.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I'm great today, what is your view of the whole scenario unfolding in the middle east? Because you seem to just pick at peoples grammar and really add nothing to the topic. If your just winding people up, proceed.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by whateverpedia

Yes it was the romans but not until the jews asked them to kill him.

The bankers of the day got their way after jesus kicked the table over, re-boot much like we are facing today

Jews & Romans 2000 years ago
Jews & Americans today.

The common theme is banking
edit on 4-3-2012 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by drgood
I don't care what happens to Israel, as long as the US stops supporting it. I am not advocating leaving our allies in the dark, rather that Israel is no ally, our allies were right along side of us during Iraq and Afganistan.

Israel could not take an active role in Iraq/Afghanistan because in the eyes of Muslims, if a Jewish army invades an Islamic land it is the absolute worst and can be considered the beginning of a holy war.

Does anyone around here ever thinks or investigates before he assumes stuff?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Yes this is what i was thinking before .. until somebody told me that in fact he is a palestinian even on tv the comedy central they joke about it sometime with a reference to the jews that have killed Jesus why would they killed him .. are they waiting for his second return just to murder him once again ? thats why they had to control/occupate once again Israel .. the dots are connecting all by themself
reply to post by Ben81

Your ignorance is astounding, your arguments amateur and your perception blinkered.
Jesus the palestinian?
Comedy central is your evidence?
'Occupate' Israel?
Clearly, English is not your first language. You live in Canada, but seem ignorant of the country. You had 'catholic' upbringing but know nothing about 'christian' faith.
Thou shall not kill is Thou shall not murder. Big difference.
What is your real agenda here?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

murder is killing?

oh noe, say it isn't so!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

murder is killing? oh noe, say it isn't so!
reply to post by Danbones

The command is Thou shall not murder, not 'Thou shall not kill.
Otherwise, we'd all have died of starvation by now as a species.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

we'ed all have killed ourselves off?
bullpuckey!
aside from the fact that dna shows modern man has existed since 270,ooo years ago or so, they didn't face self extinction till a geological/evolutionary heartbeat after the invention of the monotheistic ummm DIEty whose "commandments" you reference...

you know ....the monothiestic sower of the apples of discord

The iroquis six nations have the original and oldest true funktional democracy in the world which is still soveriegn within the US
no monotheistic Commandments about it...

this all about a handfull of demented wannabes who wanna con everyone into murderdeathkilling themselves off so they can inherit the earth....because they KNOW no invisible man in the sky who can't even prove he exists gave anyone a deed to the realestate.

and all the monotheistic murdering killers are just the stooges they were looking for to do the job

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join